Author Topic: What made Basile so bitter with Getbig, to the point of selling his account?  (Read 8745 times)

falco

• Getbig V
Was it the beef with the Hurricane Beef and the wife cheating allegations?

Twaddle

• Getbig V
It was Vince G making the NAMBLA website, using Vince B's name.  I think that was the day he left for good.   :D

bigmc

• Getbig V
vince was in financial difficulty

after inventing as bicep curl machine with 100000 moving parts

on the verge of ruin

vince tried to supplement his income by growing his arms an inch a day

hoping this would gain him the fame he desperately wanted

after only managing one arm session before being distracted taking "pictures" on bondi beach of vigorous young men

vince was forced to sell his account to a bored fat midget from london
T

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
It was Vince G making the NAMBLA website, using Vince B's name.  I think that was the day he left for good.   :D

If I recall correctly Basile left but only for a couple of months, and then returned and kept posting as always.

falco

• Getbig V
HAHAHAHA!
I had forgotten about that one!
 :D

falco

• Getbig V
The beef kept calling him "cornutto", and when i translated it to Basile, (italian term for having a adulterous wife) he went berserk and reported it to the mods. Cant recall if that was the reason.
Later on, the beef also disappeared, after an apparent nervous breakdown.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
The beef kept calling him "cornutto", and when i translated it to Basile, (italian term for having a adulterous wife) he went berserk and reported it to the mods. Cant recall if that was the reason.
Later on, the beef also disappeared, after an apparent nervous breakdown.

Interesting. In Spanish people use "cornudo" o "cachudo". I'm not sure there's an equivalent term in English.

falco

• Getbig V
Interesting. In Spanish people use "cornudo" o "cachudo". I'm not sure there's an equivalent term in English.
Yes. Cornudo has the same meanning in portuguese. All latin languages.

Waller

• Getbig IV
Yes. Cornudo has the same meanning in portuguese. All latin languages.

Doesn't the term mean to be given horns or something? Or am I remembering totally wrong?

falco

• Getbig V
The literal translation is someone or something with horns, but the meaning of it, in slang terms, is having a cheating wife.

rocco-x

• Getbig III
  • when all else fails just blame it on the "man"
I thought cabron in Spanish, mainly Puerto Rican and Dominican, meant this as well. A man who knows his wife's a skank ho. In Mexican cabron usually means brother or is used as a term of endearment.

falco

• Getbig V
Cabrón is an insult, kind of muthafoka.
Cabrão in portuguese. Also refers to the male goat.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
I thought cabron in Spanish, mainly Puerto Rican and Dominican, meant this as well. A man who knows his wife's a skank ho. In Mexican cabron usually means brother or is used as a term of endearment.

The most common use of Cabrón is as an equivalent of the word Fucker.

According to Google, Cabrón is also used to imply a man's wife is cheating on him, but I have never heard that before. That use is not widely spread.

rocco-x

• Getbig III
  • when all else fails just blame it on the "man"
The most common use of Cabrón is as an equivalent of the word Fucker.

According to Google, Cabrón is also used to imply a man's wife is cheating on him, but I have never heard that before. That use is not widely spread.
yeah I just saw this too and thought it odd that it's not widely known as a man who knows wifey is messing around. Every Puerto Rican I know says the same thing. I just asked a Portuguese friend and he said the same as you. I guess I have to broaden my spectrum and stop getting info from just the PR's lol...

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

Sell his account??  Who would buy a fucking Getbig account... :D
A

Twaddle

• Getbig V

Sell his account??  Who would buy a fucking Getbig account... :D

Are you familiar with Joon?   ???

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Are you familiar with Joon?   ???

Of course I know Joon.  He once sent me a video of him fucking some black bitch.  Is he really doing that???  How much would he actually spend to buy an account.  Doesn't make any sense. 

If Basile sold his account, it must not have been for much money as he doesn't have blue stars
A

falco

• Getbig V
A cricket told that 50 dollars was the common offer.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
The literal translation is someone or something with horns, but the meaning of it, in slang terms, is having a cheating wife.

It loses its bite in English, here it is just called being a cuckold, or an older insult is "wearing the cuckold's horns". Basically, it's a man who willingly or unknowingly allows his wife to go with other men. The best historical breakdown of it I've seen is here -

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8133615.stm .

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!

You got the wrong guy. Hurricane Beef disappeared (died). It was Teutonic Knight who posted those false stories.

The moderators allowed him back under the handle Surfboard 1717.

He got banned a couple of years ago after relentlessly stalking me and posting crap.

I left on December 31, 2015 because I had had enough of the defamation and crap allowed here.

If people I met did a Google search they came up with a lot of the crap posted here. Too late now to

do much about it.

I didn't post again until this thread 15 months later. I never use gimmicks on Getbig. I dislike anonymity and the crap that allows.

So get your facts right. You see, if lies are told enough times some people will believe them.

I wonder if Goodrum will be so foolish to link my name with the site he is familiar with. Now that he has a job things are different.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
What a crap act by Goodrum to link you to NAMBLA.  That is the lowest of the low.

I used to like you Goodrum, but now I realize you are a gutter dwelling piece of shit.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
You got the wrong guy. Hurricane Beef disappeared (died). It was Teutonic Knight who posted those false stories.

The moderators allowed him back under the handle Surfboard 1717.

He got banned a couple of years ago after relentlessly stalking me and posting crap.

I left on December 31, 2015 because I had had enough of the defamation and crap allowed here.

If people I met did a Google search they came up with a lot of the crap posted here. Too late now to

do much about it.

I didn't post again until this thread 15 months later. I never use gimmicks on Getbig. I dislike anonymity and the crap that allows.

So get your facts right. You see, if lies are told enough times some people will believe them.

I wonder if Goodrum will be so foolish to link my name with the site he is familiar with. Now that he has a job things are different.

Vince, how long have we been going back and forth? Has to be more than 15 years going back to IronAge. Cracks me up at this gimmick obsession. Everyone is so smart that they can spot a gimmick on his first post. That someone can come close to your recent discussion and manner of speech and writing as presented in your DOMS thread. The idea that someone would even buy your account so that they could discuss muscle hypertrophy. The idea that someone would even buy another GB account.

Let them think you're a gimmick. It's beyond meaningless.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
What a crap act by Goodrum to link you to NAMBLA.  That is the lowest of the low.

I used to like you Goodrum, but now I realize you are a gutter dwelling piece of shit.

The silly thing is anyone can find out who owns the defamatory site. Melvin Goodrum! When I posted about it on Getbig I got banned for 2 days. How about that? Talk about silly standards on Getbig.

What is behind the so called feud? Well, Goodrum bullshits all day and night long. I call him out on it. Most Goodrum threads end up lampooning him. Since most Getbiggers are anonymous Goodrum

chose me to try to get even with. So he claimed I was stalking him. He posted that I fancied young lads. He said I called him at his home. Nope never did that. I am not gay, either! No homo here.

falco

• Getbig V
Why did you return to this sewer? Got banned from other places? Bored? Travelling and taking pictures is not fun anymore? Changed medication?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Why did you return to this sewer? Got banned from other places? Bored? Travelling and taking pictures is not fun anymore? Changed medication?

Same reason you post here. A few laughs and to comment now and then in threads that interest me.