Author Topic: What made Basile so bitter with Getbig, to the point of selling his account?  (Read 8739 times)

falco

• Getbig V
Posting at nightime i see. Or is it already noon in London?

Surfboard 1717

vince was in financial difficulty

after inventing as bicep curl machine with 100000 moving parts

on the verge of ruin

vince tried to supplement his income by growing his arms an inch a day

hoping this would gain him the fame he desperately wanted

after only managing one arm session before being distracted taking "pictures" on bondi beach of vigorous young men

vince was forced to sell his account to a bored fat midget from london

1 million X  ;D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Posting at nightime i see. Or is it already noon in London?

It is 9:37 pm on Sunday night here in Sydney.

Surfboard 1717

It is 9:37 pm on Sunday night here in Sydney.

22.05 & 20.5 'C in 1770  :)

getting cold down there  :P

Surfboard 1717

I am not gay, either! No homo here.

I am. 
 :-*

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
It seems like Vince is driven by jealousy--Arnold made it huge and Vince didn't.

Vince is not leaving anything worthwhile to the bodybuilding industry, so he has to invent some silly bicep machine and a hypothesis about hypertrophy, which has zero empirical evidence.

Poor Vince.
X

bigmc

• Getbig V
i think goodrum suspected that basille was gay

after he posted pics of young men in swimsuits that hed taken

for god knows what reason

vince also spent years taking pics of men in thongs

T

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
i think goodrum suspected that basille was gay

after he posted pics of young men in swimsuits that hed taken

for god knows what reason

vince also spent years taking pics of men in thongs

No, I just think that he enjoys the company and companionship of other men and perhaps likes an occasional puff on the cigar once in a while.
A

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!

No, I just think that he enjoys the company and companionship of other men and perhaps likes an occasional puff on the cigar once in a while.

Goodrum is an evil individual. A real low life. He is gay so imagines that others are as well. Nope, not into that sordid shit...yuk!!!

I feel sorry for gay men. Thank goodness for women.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
I suspect this is so. Also, that jealous bitterness comes from knowing that he wasted away his youth, wh LE Arnold became King, and the young lass known as booty, only saw him as a mere knave. Also, that no one has really offered to buy and market his biceps supinator. Now that, has to really sting. His grand invention, that no one really wants.
But, I say to Vince, look at the positive. He has been immortalized here on Getbig.

I am not jealous of Arnold. I have always admired his determination and success. Perhaps he is too successful because now he can't play up like he used to. Those days are gone. That is why he had the affair with Patty.

I haven't tried to sell my machine for something like 15 years. Maybe one day.

Jayel

• Getbig III
The silly thing is anyone can find out who owns the defamatory site. Melvin Goodrum! When I posted about it on Getbig I got banned for 2 days. How about that? Talk about silly standards on Getbig.

What is behind the so called feud? Well, Goodrum bullshits all day and night long. I call him out on it. Most Goodrum threads end up lampooning him. Since most Getbiggers are anonymous Goodrum

chose me to try to get even with. So he claimed I was stalking him. He posted that I fancied young lads. He said I called him at his home. Nope never did that. I am not gay, either! No homo here.

I can't believe that picture. Billy is actually pumping his fists, arms raised in victory... what victory? 'I beat the worst physique to have ever put on a thong, in a 2 man retard race?'

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
The silly thing is anyone can find out who owns the defamatory site. Melvin Goodrum! When I posted about it on Getbig I got banned for 2 days. How about that? Talk about silly standards on Getbig.

What is behind the so called feud? Well, Goodrum bullshits all day and night long. I call him out on it. Most Goodrum threads end up lampooning him. Since most Getbiggers are anonymous Goodrum

chose me to try to get even with. So he claimed I was stalking him. He posted that I fancied young lads. He said I called him at his home. Nope never did that. I am not gay, either! No homo here.

I can't believe that picture. Billy is actually pumping his fists, arms raised in victory... what victory? 'I beat the worst physique to have ever put on a thong, in a 2 man retard race?

Vince is not leaving anything worthwhile to the bodybuilding industry, so he has to invent some silly bicep machine and a hypothesis about hypertrophy, which has zero empirical evidence.

Agree

Q

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
You know, don't you guys wonder why Arnold and Zane and the other champs don't post here? I can tell you...their egos couldn't take the knocks.

First of all some claimed I was stupid. A retard. Yeah, so how come I invented and built a machine no one else has?

When that doesn't work they call me gay...a homo. Nope, pure heterosexual here.

Straight men don't like being thought of as gay so that is why so many are offended. Some of the comments here make my skin crawl.

We have several gay men on this forum including at least one moderator. Being thought of as gay shouldn't be an insult here but it still is.

If these tags are repeated often enough many unthinking people will believe it must be true. Once those beliefs are held as facts then

nothing much can change in those minds.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
You know, don't you guys wonder why Arnold and Zane and the other champs don't post here? I can tell you...their egos couldn't take the knocks.

First of all some claimed I was stupid. A retard. Yeah, so how come I invented and built a machine no one else has?

When that doesn't work they call me gay...a homo...a homo. Nope, pure heterosexual here.

Straight men don't like being thought of as gay so that is why so many are offended. Some of the comments here make my skin crawl.

We have several gay men on this forum including at least one moderator. Being thought of as gay shouldn't be an insult here but it still is.

If these tags are repeated often enough many unthinking people will believe it must be true. Once those beliefs are held as facts then

nothing much can change in those minds.

I can never keep this straight, do we getbiggers think you're gay or a pedophile?

Or is it that Primemuscle is gay and you're the other?

I need to start writing this shit down to try to remember it.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
I can never keep this straight, do we getbiggers think you're gay or a pedophile?

Or is it that Primemuscle is gay and you're the other?

I need to start writing this shit down to try to remember it.

Factor in the agendas of many here. Some try to embarrass or ridicule others so insults are rained on the targets.

When the stupid and gay labels aren't effective some lowlifes use the pedo charge. Bigmc won't do this if I knew his

name and address. Lots of nasty people on this forum. Sort of an insult minefield for many of us.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
Factor in the agendas of many here. Some try to embarrass or ridicule others so insults are rained on the targets.

When the stupid and gay labels aren't effective some lowlifes use the pedo charge. Bigmc won't do this if I knew his

name and address. Lots of nasty people on this forum. Sort of an insult minefield for many of us.

Brought on by your fake superiority complex.

You're a bitter, broke old man.

Getbig will still be busting balls long after you die.

You won't be missed.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!

You won't be missed.

Yeah, when we need to be abused we know where to get a good serving. What bothers me is that the owner allows some people to be treated badly here. That isn't fair dinkum.

Just an extension of the treatment of NOT awarding Blue Stars. Ron says he will remove defamatory remarks if we report them. He does that on occasion but anything goes is the default around here.

I don't mind that as long as it is a level playing field. I find it rather pathetic that people will fabricate crap and keep repeating it. It is as if they know their posts won't be removed so they persist.

There is nothing fake about my superiority complex! :)

Fortress

• Getbig V

You won't be missed.

Brutal

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

Goodrum is an evil individual. A real low life. He is gay so imagines that others are as well. Nope, not into that sordid shit...yuk!!!

I feel sorry for gay men. Thank goodness for women.

Your first post back up was attacking me without any provocation so you get no sympathy from me or anyone else. ::)
A

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!

Your first post back up was attacking me without any provocation so you get no sympathy from me or anyone else. ::)

Tell the good people here why you made a site in my name then linked it to NAMBLA. Now that you have a job things are different.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Sell his account??  Who would buy a fucking Getbig account... :D

Ask Strawman, I'm pretty sure he sold his account to 240. lol

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
[/color]

Why?  Because if enough people say it, you'll suddenly change?

Never really understood it.  Not sure why so many men carry around chinks in their armour where saying some quite weakass and speculative words about their sexuality can engender such utter destruction. 

I mean, you're either kissing lips that have sucked your dick or sucking your own dick.   Either way, there is cock on the breath (I'm hoping your skin is crawling to that :))

I agree about the Melvin site, thing, though - that shit is real.  If you are old (and worse still, a photographer), being associated with that stuff is bad.  It is really quite wrong to have put that site up and believe it or not, I am not sure if anybody other than Melvin would have done that.  It's the type of tremendously irrational response that we've come to know and love from our Vinny G.  Most people are just here to type a few insults and get a rise out of someone.

I love how every single person who comes back is now Joon, by the way ::) 

Jayel

• Getbig III
The NAMBLA post was a low blow, Goodrum...

Surfboard 1717

Ah, silly old man  ::)

Surfboard 1717

I am not jealous of Arnold.

yeah right  ::)