Author Topic: Lee responds to Shawn  (Read 9006 times)

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
Lee responds to Shawn
« on: June 05, 2017, 06:51:54 PM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Lee responds to Shawn
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2017, 06:57:29 PM »

Boom Karen M getting hit with shrapnel  ;D

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2017, 07:25:50 PM »
Wow. Grown men.

But ... that was pretty good.  ;D

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2017, 08:33:28 PM »
what I find funny about Shawn is he gloats about people's misfortuines like if they dealt or used drugs yet he used drugs and his mom got busted with a trunk full of drugs which some say were his.

Plus he exploits his kid and bans/deletes any comments that are contrary to such especially Noel Fuller whom he constantly slams for alledgedly giving the chicks he coaches drugs yet see above
"

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2017, 09:05:47 PM »
And what 50+ year old man wears a fucking Star Wars t-shirt ?

Dave Palumbo once wore one in an interview.
Q

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2017, 11:44:51 PM »
Miss booty posting on here

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2017, 11:50:59 PM »
Miss booty posting on here
Lee and Shawn are like Groink and Booty. The two go at it because they are so similar in thought and actions, that they mirror one another, and they hate that, but they don't want to admit it. They'd be great on a show together.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2017, 11:54:19 PM »
Shawn's a complete dick and back stabber other than that he's an OK guy.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2017, 02:48:45 AM »
Dave Palumbo once wore one in an interview.

Hahaha ;D

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2017, 02:51:19 AM »
Lee and Shawn are like Groink and Booty. The two go at it because they are so similar in thought and actions, that they mirror one another, and they hate that, but they don't want to admit it. They'd be great on a show together.

I agree, they are both wackos

Flex stated in a muscular development interview in the early 2000's that Shawn has a "mishap penis"  ;D whatever the hell that means

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2017, 03:49:54 AM »
I love how Shawn is walking around video taping the beach, homes, etc, as if it's all his. Then he says he's on vacation. It doesn't take a rich person to go on vacation to Hawaii. Geez, he's making it seem like he's accomplished something tremendous by taking a vacation lol. What a tool.
X

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2017, 04:04:09 AM »
yeah most hotels got hundreds of rooms, which means thousand upon thousands of people staying there over a year which means its nothing special

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2017, 04:37:35 AM »
Boom Karen M getting hit with shrapnel  ;D

Ha ha ha  :D  :D

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2017, 04:51:43 AM »
Funny to hear Sean refer to Lee as a drug addict. I thought that for years. All of these Behavior the bitchiness crankiness moodiness irrational Behavior and his ability to shrink way way down from being a complete fat ass and droppingng 60-something pounds to step on stage all scream methamphetamine to me.

Look at tom prince. Dude behaved the same way and he was just a moody cokehead (despite his "advil" claim words to his failing kidneys)... drugs IV no kidneys after filter everything out. Combine that with being 260/280 310 lbs with a beet red face from bp and those kidneys will fail.

Except you never see track marks on Lee like the ones you would see on tom prince and cormier (cormiers were more on forearms, while Tom in the crooks of his elbows and his bicep vein)... And lee still has all his teeth as does Tom (but Chris can't say the same)... Maybe lee just snorts his shit.

Simple Simon

« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2017, 05:25:59 AM »
Funny to hear Sean refer to Lee as a drug addict. I thought that for years. All of these Behavior the bitchiness crankiness moodiness irrational Behavior and his ability to shrink way way down from being a complete fat ass and droppingng 60-something pounds to step on stage all scream methamphetamine to me.

Look at tom prince. Dude behaved the same way and he was just a moody cokehead (despite his "advil" claim words to his failing kidneys)... drugs IV no kidneys after filter everything out. Combine that with being 260/280 310 lbs with a beet red face from bp and those kidneys will fail.

Except you never see track marks on Lee like the ones you would see on tom prince and cormier (cormiers were more on forearms, while Tom in the crooks of his elbows and his bicep vein)... And lee still has all his teeth as does Tom (but Chris can't say the same)... Maybe lee just snorts his shit.
Don't judge others on your lack of will power you weak willed bag head.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2017, 05:51:06 AM »
Lee owns Shawn's mind. What a insecure hebrew he is, feeling the need to portrait what he believes is "success" in life.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2017, 05:55:48 AM »

How can a guy like YOU, and looking like YOU, talk shit about bodybuilding greatness?
No matter how many grams you used, you still look like NOTHING next to Lee Priest, Tom Prince, Chris Cormier...
In what aspect are you better than them?

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2017, 06:03:20 AM »
If, as Lee claims, Shawn is somewhat lacking in penile mass, how did he prolapse Karen's anus?

Rather than putting his dick in Shawn's mouth, Lee should chilidog him.

I do.  But it's okay, because I look 10 years younger than I am.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2017, 06:04:36 AM »

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2017, 06:47:36 AM »
If, as Lee claims, Shawn is somewhat lacking in penile mass, how did he prolapse Karen's anus?

One that was around when the movie first came out in 1977.

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2017, 06:53:36 AM »

Years ago there was a pic posted on MuscleMaham of Shawn posing nude ( most assumed it was for men.) There is NOTHING Ray wont do for cash and we'll see it again when Blechman closes up shop. I read on MD that Shawn was spending his daughters reality show cash . . . How Gary Coleman esque.

J

BSN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2017, 09:31:40 AM »
  What's your name ? ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2017, 11:42:08 AM »
Lee owns Shawn's mind. What a insecure hebrew he is, feeling the need to portrait what he believes is "success" in life.
The Shawn and Lee show would be a great show. One thinks he's Superman, the other thinks he's a Giant Slayer. And it's hard to tell which one is which.
With cameos from Karen M, Cathy Lefrancois, and Sasha.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2017, 12:30:43 PM »
lee seems more agressive than usual

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2017, 01:06:29 PM »