Author Topic: I emailed Mr. David Palumbo  (Read 10418 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
I emailed Mr. David Palumbo
« on: June 06, 2017, 02:46:34 PM »
Vince, your statement was at least half right!

Melvin Goodrum stated, "It depends on a combination of views and ad clicks with a much heavier incentive on ad revenue.  Vegan Gains is having revenue issues due to numerous strikes on his account for hate speech. RX Muscle is on youtube only because I convinced Dave of the revenue potential compared to his RX TV venture which was bleeding him dry.

So, I emailed Mr. Palumbo to confirm Vince's statement:

Dave emailed me back:

X

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Re: I emailed Mr. David Palumbo
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2017, 02:54:00 PM »
After the highly popular interviews with Lee Priest and Jean Pierre Fux, I wonder when Palumbo will do an interview with Vince Goodrum, CSN MFT, HHP, CEO.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2017, 02:56:42 PM »
After the highly popular interviews with Lee Priest and Jean Pierre Fux, I wonder when Palumbo will do an interview with Vince Goodrum, CSN MFT, HHP, CEO.

I suspect it will be soon. But lets give Vince SOME credit: It is clear that he does have contact and talk to Dave Palumbo.
X

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2017, 03:09:21 PM »
Vince, your statement was at least half right!

Melvin Goodrum stated, "It depends on a combination of views and ad clicks with a much heavier incentive on ad revenue.  Vegan Gains is having revenue issues due to numerous strikes on his account for hate speech. RX Muscle is on youtube only because I convinced Dave of the revenue potential compared to his RX TV venture which was bleeding him dry.

So, I emailed Mr. Palumbo to confirm Vince's statement:

Dave emailed me back:

If you wrote me about the same thing, you would have gotten a similar response.  I wrote an article on Projectbodybuilding.com about RX TV and Dave contacted me about it in which I explained that all the content he has is better for YouTube to pay him money than to play 3k a month on his live streaming network.  Regardless, Dave would have claim to the same conclusion without my input but I deserve some credit for it.  In any event...its a past tense matter
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2017, 03:15:57 PM »

If you wrote me about the same thing, you would have gotten a similar response.  I wrote an article on Projectbodybuilding.com about RX TV and Dave contacted me about it in which I explained that all the content he has is better for YouTube to pay him money than to play 3k a month on his live streaming network.  Regardless, Dave would have claim to the same conclusion without my input but I deserve some credit for it.  In any event...its a past tense matter

Vince, I am mainly just messing around.

The fact of the matter is that you DO have contact with Dave Palumbo. Kudos to you.
X

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2017, 03:25:53 PM »

How much do average YouTubers bring in for their content? Of course it's about number of views

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2017, 04:25:36 PM »
How much do average YouTubers bring in for their content? Of course it's about number of views

4 million dollars.
X

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2017, 04:33:24 PM »
Lol

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2017, 04:37:59 PM »
i too just emailed dave palumbo and asked if he just got an email from "Getbig Poster"

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2017, 04:39:21 PM »
LOL
"

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2017, 04:48:10 PM »

4 million dollars.

Serious or sarcasm? Doesn't look like they are buying yachts or Lear jets

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2017, 04:49:37 PM »
 :D

"

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2017, 04:50:16 PM »
the people that bring in the most money off youtube is the ones that are not on youtube but rather the owners of youtube.

QFT

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2017, 04:53:41 PM »
Vince: "Hey Dave, I've got a groundbreaking idea. You should upload your videos in the most popular video-sharing platform worldwide."

**Dave eventually starts a YouTube channel.

Vince: "It was me who came up with the idea. I deserve some credit. 8)"

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2017, 04:55:10 PM »
i wonder who suggested starting getbig.com

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2017, 04:56:01 PM »
Vince: "Hey Dave, I've got a groundbreaking idea. You should upload your videos in the most popular video-sharing platform worldwide."

**Dave eventually starts a YouTube channel.

Vince: "It was me who came up with the idea. I deserve some credit. 8)"
hahahaha
w

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2017, 05:23:06 PM »

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2017, 06:24:39 PM »
Love the "hnic".  Smooth.

What is hnic?
T

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2017, 06:28:59 PM »
What is hnic?

'head nigbrew in charge'

"

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2017, 07:07:01 PM »
Serious or sarcasm? Doesn't look like they are buying yachts or Lear jets

The safe metric was about $2 per 1000 views, but that can change with the time of year, type of content, and health of Youtube (e.g. No advertiser boycotts, etc.....). Dave is projected to get 15 million views this year, so if we used the old $2 standard, about $30,000. A lot of extra money on Youtube is made with product plugs, and side hustles like e-books, shirts, private consulting, seminars, and the like.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2017, 08:56:26 PM »
I'm not quite sure this would be written in the first place and then a thread started. Was it the intention if Vince was actually making it up to draw attention if the reply would have been different just humiliate him?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2017, 09:00:41 PM »
I'm not quite sure this would be written in the first place and then a thread started. Was it the intention if Vince was actually making it up to draw attention if the reply would have been different just humiliate him?

Not sure but making a thread about normal activities is not something I would engage in.  We all network and discuss things with each other as we all work in the fitness industry.  Its no different then me and you discussing Critical Bench and getting that affiliate account with Lebert Fitness years ago.  Pointless to those who do not work in the health and fitness industry.
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2017, 09:07:23 PM »

Not sure but making a thread about normal activities is not something I would engage in.  We all network and discuss things with each other as we all work in the fitness industry.  Its no different then me and you discussing Critical Bench and getting that affiliate account with Lebert Fitness years ago.  Pointless to those who do not work in the health and fitness industry.

Vince, I always thought you were neutral when it came drama between Shawn Ray and Palumbo. Are you straddling the fence?
X

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2017, 09:11:32 PM »

Not sure but making a thread about normal activities is not something I would engage in.  We all network and discuss things with each other as we all work in the fitness industry.  Its no different then me and you discussing Critical Bench and getting that affiliate account with Lebert Fitness years ago.  Pointless to those who do not work in the health and fitness industry.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2017, 09:52:09 PM »
Vince, I always thought you were neutral when it came drama between Shawn Ray and Palumbo. Are you straddling the fence?

I don't get involved in their petty squabbles.  It involves Shawn Ray pulling away a person Palumbo was interviewing.  Peter McGough jumped into it and told Palumbo to piss off.  If I was there, I would have prob sided with Palumbo on it was it was quite unprofessional. 

As far as Shawn Ray is concerned, I've had little conversation with him despite meeting him numerous times.  He mostly all business and only associates mostly with people from his competitive days.  But he still post around here on Getbig under an anonymous name.  He simply can't use his regular account because of his MD contract.
A