Author Topic: CNN Forced To Issue Humiliating Correction After Comey Testimony Vindicates Trum  (Read 11785 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Poor Timmy Fogarty, his life just keeps getting worse.

Hahahahaha

Hey Primemuscle, you soggy old queer, how's that impeachment thing working out for you now?

Hahahahaha

I asked you several times to knock it off already.  You will be taking a break.  If you choose to return, please review and comply with the board rules.  Thanks.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

Hey Primemuscle, you soggy old queer, how's that impeachment thing working out for you now?

Hahahahaha

It's working out fine. More and more Republicans are abandoning Trump at this point. It’s very difficult to impeach, convict, and remove a president from office, so much so that’s it’s never happened in US history. (Two presidents have been impeached but acquitted; another resigned to avoid near-certain impeachment.). The road to impeachment can be very long. Nixon managed to stay in office for for six years.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
It's working out fine. More and more Republicans are abandoning Trump at this point. It’s very difficult to impeach, convict, and remove a president from office, so much so that’s it’s never happened in US history. (Two presidents have been impeached but acquitted; another resigned to avoid near-certain impeachment.). The road to impeachment can be very long. Nixon managed to stay in office for for six years.

And Nixon actually committed a crime, unlike Trump.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
And Nixon actually committed a crime, unlike Trump.

Nixon was on tape saying he wanted to use the CIA to help cover up the
break in of the DNC headqtrs.

Now we have Trump being accused by the (former) FBI director
of trying to pressure him to stop the Gen Flynn investigation.
Plus, Trump said he may have taped the conversation.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

"Being accused by the (former) FBI director" like the MSM Comey now has ZERO credibility and ZERO integrity

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
"Being accused by the (former) FBI director" like the MSM Comey now has ZERO credibility and ZERO integrity

Ok, but why did you find him credible when he demanded an investigation into Hilary's email server?

hmmmmmm ???

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Ok, but why did you find him credible when he demanded an investigation into Hilary's email server?

hmmmmmm ???

And even less credible despite all of the overwhelming evidence against her, says he found no wrongdoing and in his eyes pretty much closed the case (which is still WIDE open)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
And even less credible despite all of the overwhelming evidence against her, says he found no wrongdoing and in his eyes pretty much closed the case (which is still WIDE open)

This sounds a lot like any dedicated fan in all sports.

If the ref calls a penalty of their team , the ref sucks.
If the ref calls the same penalty on the other team, the ref is fair.

Comey is a fair minded ref.
Hillary backing dems hated Comey when he investigated Hillary and refused to
stay quiet about it.

Now the same Trump backers who loved him last fall, NOW bad mouth him .

I'm rather disgusted at how viewing our elected leaders , has devolved into red team vs blue team.

FYI, as Americans we are all obligated to adhere to the rules outlined in our constitution.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
This sounds a lot like any dedicated fan in all sports.

If the ref calls a penalty of their team , the ref sucks.
If the ref calls the same penalty on the other team, the ref is fair.

Comey is a fair minded ref.
Hillary backing dems hated Comey when he investigated Hillary and refused to
stay quiet about it.

Now the same Trump backers who loved him last fall, NOW bad mouth him .

I'm rather disgusted at how viewing our elected leaders , has devolved into red team vs blue team.

FYI, as Americans we are all obligated to adhere to the rules outlined in our constitution.

"Fair minded ref"? How with indisputable evidence presented to him and then says basically there's nothing to see here? Just as an FYI, Howard this was one of the reasons he was fired. He created doubt after that in just about everybody's mind that he was either incapable of doing the job or he was flat out coerced by the Obama administration. Which is it?

Btw, lying to congress which she flat out did is a crime with a penalty of up to 5 years in prison and/or a $100,000 fine.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
"Fair minded ref"? How with indisputable evidence presented to him and then says basically there's nothing to see here? Just as an FYI, Howard this was one of the reasons he was fired. He created doubt after that in just about everybody's mind that he was either incapable of doing the job or he was flat out coerced by the Obama administration. Which is it?

Btw, lying to congress which she flat out did is a crime with a penalty of up to 5 years in prison and/or a $100,000 fine.

wow, you sound just like some disgruntled fan over a ref's call despite the instant replay review. ::)

YOU hate Hillary, so you wanted her to go to jail.
I get that, but that's not what the evidence led them to.

Right now dems want Trump to be impeached and convicted.
AGAIN, there is not enough clear evidence to do that based on what
has been released.

On this issue you refuse to be fair and objective Coach.
Of course, it's YOUR choice to think what you want.

No hard feelings as the truth will come out later, regardless of what we think.

Oh, I'm going to Chattanooga to see an NPC show tonight.
http://www.tennesseebodybuilding.org/battle-at-the-river.html

PS/ I remember you posting something about leaving the drama and stress of political debate awhile back.
I spent a few days this past week in the Ga Mts with just my wife and 2 dogs . I was "radio silent" from any forums.
It was rather nice and peaceful. On wed we watched the most lovely sunset and listened to Celtic music :)
Oh well, the important thing is to not get offended by anyone on a forum and take time to enjoy life

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
wow, you sound just like some disgruntled fan over a ref's call despite the instant replay review. ::)

YOU hate Hillary, so you wanted her to go to jail.
I get that, but that's not what the evidence led them to.

Right now dems want Trump to be impeached and convicted.
AGAIN, there is not enough clear evidence to do that based on what
has been released.

On this issue you refuse to be fair and objective Coach.
Of course, it's YOUR choice to think what you want.

No hard feelings as the truth will come out later, regardless of what we think.

Oh, I'm going to Chattanooga to see an NPC show tonight.
http://www.tennesseebodybuilding.org/battle-at-the-river.html

PS/ I remember you posting something about leaving the drama and stress of political debate awhile back.
I spent a few days this past week in the Ga Mts with just my wife and 2 dogs . I was "radio silent" from any forums.
It was rather nice and peaceful. On wed we watched the most lovely sunset and listened to Celtic music :)
Oh well, the important thing is to not get offended by anyone on a forum and take time to enjoy life

Not enough "clear" evidence? There's no evidence whatsoever, not a thread zip, nothing....NAAADA!

On another note, I haven't been to a bodybuilding contest since I competed last in 2007 but I am headed to San Diego for a big 7v7 passing league tournament at San Diego St. this afternoon

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Not enough "clear" evidence? There's no evidence whatsoever, not a thread zip, nothing....NAAADA!

On another note, I haven't been to a bodybuilding contest since I competed last in 2007 but I am headed to San Diego for a big 7v7 passing league tournament at San Diego St. this afternoon

That sounds like a cool event and I've gone /watched a LOT more mainstream sports and less BB as well.
Hey, they contest I went to was decent and O'Hearn looked in fantastic condition.

falco

• Getbig V
I post as myself and challenge anyone else to do the same .

In case anyone doesn't know. Here I am:

Thanks.

That video is 10 years old. Everyone knows you are bald and obese now dear friend.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Trump lawyer Jay Sekulow: Pres. Trump will "address the issue of whether the tapes exist or not next week"
a

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Also, Dan Coats and Mike Rogers refuse to say if Trump asked them to sway Russia investigation with Coats admitting that he wasn't sure he had a legal basis to deny answering the question.

Both indicated they would comply in a closed hearing and I'm sure Mueller could also compel them to comply

I guess if we just stop the "witch hunt" right now then Republicans can continue to assert that Trump hasn't committed any crime that we know of.

Deputy AG Rosenstein said “If anybody obstructs a federal investigation, it would be a subject of concern, I don’t care who they are,”

Yeah, nothing to see here.

Just a partisan witch hunt

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Also, Dan Coats and Mike Rogers refuse to say if Trump asked them to sway Russia investigation with Coats admitting that he wasn't sure he had a legal basis to deny answering the question.

Both indicated they would comply in a closed hearing and I'm sure Mueller could also compel them to comply

I guess if we just stop the "witch hunt" right now then Republicans can continue to assert that Trump hasn't committed any crime that we know of.

Deputy AG Rosenstein said “If anybody obstructs a federal investigation, it would be a subject of concern, I don’t care who they are,”

Yeah, nothing to see here.

Just a partisan witch hunt

Give it up cupcake. The left are useless. You lost....again. It's a habit. It's IMPOSSIBLE for leftists to tell the truth. Everything, the lies they've (you) have thrown at Trump has backfired. You, they have ZERO credibility. Even their agendas are a joke and they know it the problem is their minions (you) don't know it.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Give it up cupcake. The left are useless. You lost....again. It's a habit. It's IMPOSSIBLE for leftists to tell the truth. Everything, the lies they've (you) have thrown at Trump has backfired. You, they have ZERO credibility. Even their agendas are a joke and they know it the problem is their minions (you) don't know it.

Coach, serious question and I'm not trying to bust your balls.

Why do Trump supporters refuse to say, hear or even discuss ANY
negative stuff about him? * ( yes, I know plenty who did the same thing with Obama)
It looks like some form of hero worship of the great leader?

Thanks for a serious answer.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Coach, serious question and I'm not trying to bust your balls.

Why do Trump supporters refuse to say, hear or even discuss ANY
negative stuff about him? * ( yes, I know plenty who did the same thing with Obama)
It looks like some form of hero worship of the great leader?

Thanks for a serious answer.

Because we are realistic and do not THINK that any of the dross the liberal whiners bring up is "serious stuff".  And on top of the Dems, there are retarded RINOs and old school Repubs that don't like Trump because he is not one of them.

He is one of us. 

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Because we are realistic and do not THINK that any of the dross the liberal whiners bring up is "serious stuff".  And on top of the Dems, there are retarded RINOs and old school Repubs that don't like Trump because he is not one of them.

He is one of us. 

One of "us"?

Really? Hmmm, I didn't know we had millions of uber wealthy real state tycoons married to super models in the USA?

I also notice you refused to say anything negative about your fearless leader.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Hey phony "coach", great job ignoring every uncomfortable fact in my post
keep your pumpkin sized head in the sand.  Mueller is staffing up.
Guess what, Trump can still obstruct an investigation even if that investigation never finds any wrongdoing
Try to remember that Clinton was impeached for lying about something that wasn't even a crime and had nothing to do with the original investigation. 

Given the fact that Trump is a lifelong pathological liar who has said he would testify under oath (and who can't find a competent DC attorney) there is a very good chance he'll fuck up and lie about something

I don't actually believe he will ever follow through on his pledge to testify but I don't think it will matter. Mueller will have plenty of other sources

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
Trump lawyer Jay Sekulow: Pres. Trump will "address the issue of whether the tapes exist or not next week"

Jay Sekulow? Or ACLJ? That's interesting.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Jay Sekulow? Or ACLJ? That's interesting.

maybe at the same time he'll finally reveal the unbelievable things that his investigators in Hawaii found out about Obama's birth certificate.   He promised to reveal that too and for some reason never got around to it

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
maybe at the same time he'll finally reveal the unbelievable things that his investigators in Hawaii found out about Obama's birth certificate.   He promised to reveal that too and for some reason never got around to it

Paging The Coach... hey Joe, you remember that crazy conspiracy theory you espoused? The one that had you posting fabricated "Dominion of Kenya" birth certificates with little baby feet and Joe Arpaio's bullshit suggesting that a plan was hatched decades ago to get a half-Caucasian half-black, Kenyan elected President.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
a

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

I doubt he used the words "he found no wrongdoing". As the FBI Director, he'd most likely rely on his subordinates who investigated the issue. The FBI found no wrong doing.

Here is what the former FBI Director actually said, “Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information.”

http://www.latimes.com/politics/washington/la-na-essential-washington-updates-comey-emails-1494374889-htmlstory.html