Author Topic: CNN Forced To Issue Humiliating Correction After Comey Testimony Vindicates Trum  (Read 11781 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
One of "us"?

Really? Hmmm, I didn't know we had millions of uber wealthy real state tycoons married to super models in the USA?

I also notice you refused to say anything negative about your fearless leader.

FFS, Howie.  Trump is one of us versus one of the swamp creatures of D.C.  They come in Democrat and Republican form.  Independent too.  Black, white, brown, red,  yellow.  They are stuck to the government teat like a schmoe to a shenis.

But unlike your kind I don't envy his success.  Go curl up in your fecal position in your safe space.  Reality is coming for you and your kind.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Nixon was on tape saying he wanted to use the CIA to help cover up the
break in of the DNC headqtrs.

Now we have Trump being accused by the (former) FBI director
of trying to pressure him to stop the Gen Flynn investigation.
Plus, Trump said he may have taped the conversation.

That's not what Comey said.  And even if Trump did say it, it wasn't a crime.  He can order that the investigation be stopped right now. 

If you are trying to compare Trump to Nixon you are nothing more than a partisan fool.   

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
FFS, Howie.  Trump is one of us versus one of the swamp creatures of D.C.  They come in Democrat and Republican form.  Independent too.  Black, white, brown, red,  yellow.  They are stuck to the government teat like a schmoe to a shenis.

But unlike your kind I don't envy his success.  Go curl up in your fecal position in your safe space.  Reality is coming for you and your kind.

Ok, serious question on how exactly am I so different from you?
Which of these are you opposed to?

1. I'm 100% pro gun rights, own several and am a member of the NRA

2. I served in the USMC and support the police.

3. I'm recently retired and my wife and I have a small resort rental business.

I could go on, but I think you get the main point here.
I'm in line with most of the issues conservatives agree on.

I sincerely believe you and many other Trump supporters were duped big time by this con man.
I don't worship this ill tempered buffoon while you and "your kind" do.
I doubt the character of Trump the man, not the conservative issues.
THat's the main difference.