Author Topic: Opinion?????  (Read 23912 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Opinion?????
« Reply #150 on: July 15, 2017, 07:44:54 AM »
Got chop suey, blo?

Strange how people think I am asian lol. Morons haha lol
X

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #151 on: July 15, 2017, 07:55:54 AM »
Strange how people think I am asian lol. Morons haha lol

Try to be authentic blo; it's 'molons', not 'morons'  :D

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: July 15, 2017, 08:20:11 AM »
Odd how slapping around/choking bloody women is considered "dominant". I consider that behavior bordering on psychopathic.

Simple Simon

« Reply #153 on: July 15, 2017, 08:25:59 AM »
Odd how slapping around/choking bloody women is considered "dominant". I consider that behavior bordering on psychopathic.

its only dominant when you ignore the "safe word"

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #154 on: July 15, 2017, 02:28:44 PM »
Who cares if she did or didn't? You do. You can't see beyond that. And chances are you are no better than the black men you go on about. You have no real beliefs.

To me it's disgusting and that is my choice to think that.I am better,as I support my family,I don't get free healthcare,I don't get welfare or food stamps,I wear a belt,I can speak English correctly,I don't do drive bys,I don't rape and murder,I don't sell drugs.Think I covered why I'm better.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: July 15, 2017, 02:30:46 PM »
just curious dude

does it or would it piss you off seeing a white dude bang and nail a sexy ass black click good and hard?

I remember seeing an interracial gang bang where 3 black dudes nailed this nice assed Russian girl

2 were big "bodybuilder" types and one was a fit athletic "twink" and the twinkish guy gave it to her the best pounding and nailing her with great power and most importantly STAMINA  8)

those other 2 bodybuilder types gasses out rather easily and couldn't continue the hard nailing the twink did lol

I know this was to Parker but I can't stand seeing any black white mixing.It fucking grosses me out.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #156 on: July 15, 2017, 02:31:27 PM »
To me it's disgusting and that is my choice to think that.I am better,as I support my family,I don't get free healthcare,I don't get welfare or food stamps,I wear a belt,I can speak English correctly,I don't do drive bys,I don't rape and murder,I don't sell drugs.Think I covered why I'm better.

I bet you can't dunk a basketball.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: July 15, 2017, 03:31:55 PM »
I bet you can't dunk a basketball.

Hahaha you got me

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #158 on: July 16, 2017, 12:33:53 AM »
I know this was to Parker but I can't stand seeing any black white  mixing.It fucking grosses me out.

not even seeing a white man fuck the living shut out of a super hot ass black girl?

seeing as ching chong sucksfags1900 is just an asian turd then he has no relevance within this discussion except when white or black men dominate asian sluts

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #159 on: July 16, 2017, 05:31:47 AM »
But you are not. If you must look down on other people, it shows the level you really are on. Because a lot of white folks are on assistant than you realize (you probably know them). Especially Social Security disability---when they have no real disability. And given your profession, home improvement, construction, you already know that there is a high amount of drug usage. It's always the ones who want to point what others do and that they are "not like that", to keep the attention off of them.
The woman who deals with you must have some serious low self esteem. And I willing to bet you have a lot more in common with Trey on the block, especially when he has some "additives" for training.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #160 on: July 16, 2017, 05:37:49 AM »
its only dominant when you ignore the "safe word"

Wonder if Phreak will inform us of any other practices.
X

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: July 16, 2017, 06:00:50 AM »
But you are not. If you must look down on other people, it shows the level you really are on. Because a lot of white folks are on assistant than you realize (you probably know them). Especially Social Security disability---when they have no real disability. And given your profession, home improvement, construction, you already know that there is a high amount of drug usage. It's always the ones who want to point what others do and that they are "not like that", to keep the attention off of them.
The woman who deals with you must have some serious low self esteem. And I willing to bet you have a lot more in common with Trey on the block, especially when he has some "additives" for training.

Proud white man and you blacks can't handle that.I have nothing in common with anyone named trey on the block.I do no drugs and don't drink.I have no issues.I believe blacks and whites should be separated and that's that.I find no use for blacks and to me are the problem with the word today.i don't need to keep attention off myself as I don't do anything illegal same cant be said for most black people if not all.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #162 on: July 22, 2017, 09:27:01 AM »
Phreak, any other stories for us?
X