Author Topic: Ex-Bush ethics lawyer on Trump Jr: 'This borders on treason'  (Read 7429 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Ex-Bush ethics lawyer on Trump Jr: 'This borders on treason'
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2017, 02:54:43 PM »
When a story starts with "An ethics lawyer under George W. Bush..." it sort of removes its own fuse.

But then again, perhaps the gentleman was soundly asleep during that administration, and has decided to wake up and begin his criticisms, now. 

A real fine patriot, that ethics lawyer.

why?

your conclusion is that any ethics lawyer that worked in the Bush Administration is de facto unreliable, doesn't know the law, something else???

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2017, 05:02:58 PM »
why?

your conclusion is that any ethics lawyer that worked in the Bush Administration is de facto unreliable, doesn't know the law, something else???

I'm saying that he's lost all standing when it comes to issuing complaints about other administrations.  And further, I say he's a two-faced likely dildo rider who'd do well to STFU with his fake "ethics" concern.  If nothing else, let someone who hasn't sold his soul make those complaints.

As a matter of fact, up until now, he'd hold zero weight with ANYONE other than the small collection of perma-fools who still believe W was a reasonably fine CiC. 

But here, however, is his big chance to reel in a whole new crop of fools: the anti-Trumpers who won't explain themselves but would rather link to a media article.

So that's what he's doing.  Reeling them in.  Having a little fun at your expense.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2017, 07:43:03 PM »
Who wouldn't want to get real info on Hillary.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2017, 09:14:03 PM »
Strawman - you know what is treason, never mind bordering on treason - sanctuary cities and government officials that come out in support of illegal immigrants. That right there is treason. The left don't realize how they come across to the average American. All I see are cockroaches that need to be eradicated. The left are traitors and deserve to be impaled - every last one of them. Fuck these cucks!

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2017, 09:25:39 PM »
THe media and left really like to use some serious words.  How in the hell is this treason?

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2017, 06:07:17 AM »
THe media and left really like to use some serious words.  How in the hell is this treason?

I had to watch 5 minutes of Fox last night with Juan Williams throwing around collusion, treason, impeachment, conspiracy. This crap is getting old.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2017, 09:44:01 AM »
I'm saying that he's lost all standing when it comes to issuing complaints about other administrations.  And further, I say he's a two-faced likely dildo rider who'd do well to STFU with his fake "ethics" concern.  If nothing else, let someone who hasn't sold his soul make those complaints.

As a matter of fact, up until now, he'd hold zero weight with ANYONE other than the small collection of perma-fools who still believe W was a reasonably fine CiC. 

But here, however, is his big chance to reel in a whole new crop of fools: the anti-Trumpers who won't explain themselves but would rather link to a media article.

So that's what he's doing.  Reeling them in.  Having a little fun at your expense.

why ?

an entire paragraph and you didn't answer the question

If some other ethics lawyer or just a lawyer said the same thing then I assume you'd have no issue with the statement?

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2017, 09:47:29 AM »
Another day, another non story that fills up the psychos hope bucket only for it to be poured out through their frustrated tears.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2017, 09:51:03 AM »
Another day, another non story that fills up the psychos hope bucket only for it to be poured out through their frustrated tears.

yep, keep telling yourself that

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2017, 09:58:13 AM »
yep, keep telling yourself that

Thanks for making these threads to verify what I posted.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2017, 10:00:46 AM »
Thanks for making these threads to verify what I posted.

keep telling yourself that too

totally fine with me

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2017, 10:15:17 AM »

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2017, 02:57:14 PM »
why ?

an entire paragraph and you didn't answer the question

If some other ethics lawyer or just a lawyer said the same thing then I assume you'd have no issue with the statement?

I'd have to hear it, first, to see how it's put by the person.  Still waiting for someone (anyone) to make a case to rise above this hysterical ranting.  But it couldn't hold nearly the insult to it, I'm sure.  Please don't forget the "Patriot Act" came to life by way of the Bushes' brand of ethics.

And when you have a good look, you'll see your homeboy is simply saying, "YOU DON'T DO THAT OR SOMEONE MAY ACCUSE YOU OF TREASON!!" when the fact is that with some interest in saying otherwise, he'd be the first to do so.  He's one of those guys who will make stories to go along with whatever's in his interest in that moment.  He doesn't care for the truth.  He's a flake.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2017, 03:59:00 PM »
Whether it was illegal or not he shouldn't have meet with the lawyer. All politicians need to held accountable and its utter ridiculous to think that neither manafort, kushner or jr told trump about this meeting he clearly knew. I would love to know what was discussed in the meeting b/c i dont think we have the truth.

It needs to be investigated, i think its funny though that nobody is talking about whether the info they were offering was accurate...maybe thats why the DNC wouldn't turn over their servers

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2017, 04:27:38 PM »
Whether it was illegal or not he shouldn't have meet with the lawyer. All politicians need to held accountable and its utter ridiculous to think that neither manafort, kushner or jr told trump about this meeting he clearly knew. I would love to know what was discussed in the meeting b/c i dont think we have the truth.

It needs to be investigated, i think its funny though that nobody is talking about whether the info they were offering was accurate...maybe thats why the DNC wouldn't turn over their servers

Give me a break with this fucking selective outrage. Hillary got debate questions in advance from CNN and nobody gave a fuck. Now, it's a big fucking deal because somebody took a meeting to get dirt on their political opponent, something which probably has happened in every fucking political race since the beginning of time.

Yeah, let's impeach the president because his son could've possibly handled something a bit better during the campaign.

How about this? Hillary had the deck stacked in her favor, still lost and the losers have been whining about it ever since.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2017, 04:55:09 PM »
It's unfortunate that Trump's so difficult to defend.  He acts a fool, for one thing, and far too often.  No doubt he's a con artist in his own way, as well, which only victimizes us in the end, with him as our president.  No way he can do what needs to be done under these circumstances when it's so likely that so many have the product on him red-handed.  Very tough to make a move that way.

But the sad reality is that the whole scene is poison, and Hillary and the DNC may make Trump look like a Cub Scout.  They're terribly crooked scum who haven't nearly been held to answer for ANYTHING they've done.  Same with the POS media.

Maybe this is God's way of ending our nation.  Really, I just don't know.  But with all the hopeless cluelessness around when it comes to politics, it's a wonder we've made it this far.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2017, 05:52:25 PM »
Trump was the perfect candidate to expose the liberal corruption in Washington and the complicity of the MSM.

He has also exposed just how sick and retarded the left really are.

He's just getting warmed up...and he lives for this shit!!!!

MAGA bitches!!!!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #42 on: July 12, 2017, 06:11:34 PM »
It's unfortunate that Trump's so difficult to defend.  He acts a fool, for one thing, and far too often.  No doubt he's a con artist in his own way, as well, which only victimizes us in the end, with him as our president.  No way he can do what needs to be done under these circumstances when it's so likely that so many have the product on him red-handed.  Very tough to make a move that way.

But the sad reality is that the whole scene is poison, and Hillary and the DNC may make Trump look like a Cub Scout.  They're terribly crooked scum who haven't nearly been held to answer for ANYTHING they've done.  Same with the POS media.

Maybe this is God's way of ending our nation.  Really, I just don't know.  But with all the hopeless cluelessness around when it comes to politics, it's a wonder we've made it this far.

No, God's way of ending our nation would be to allow Democrats control of everything the same way they've controlled inner cities for the last 50 years.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-41-shot-3-killed-in-weekend-violence-20170710-story.html

Eight years of hope and change and this is the result.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 12, 2017, 06:23:56 PM »
Give me a break with this fucking selective outrage. Hillary got debate questions in advance from CNN and nobody gave a fuck. Now, it's a big fucking deal because somebody took a meeting to get dirt on their political opponent, something which probably has happened in every fucking political race since the beginning of time.

Yeah, let's impeach the president because his son could've possibly handled something a bit better during the campaign.

How about this? Hillary had the deck stacked in her favor, still lost and the losers have been whining about it ever since.
LOL "selective outrage"...you must be new here but trust me i am not Hilary fan and have spent plenty of time shitting on her. As a matter of fact i specifically stated i would like to know if the info the Russians offered was true.

Whatever Hilary's transgressions of which there are many that doesn't excuse trump and his campaign.

He didn't just meet with some random person who wanted to give information. He meet with a representative of a hostile foreign govt. If they didn't think it was a big deal why would they lie about it for months on end?

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #44 on: July 12, 2017, 06:48:05 PM »
LOL "selective outrage"...you must be new here but trust me i am not Hilary fan and have spent plenty of time shitting on her. As a matter of fact i specifically stated i would like to know if the info the Russians offered was true.

Whatever Hilary's transgressions of which there are many that doesn't excuse trump and his campaign.

He didn't just meet with some random person who wanted to give information. He meet with a representative of a hostile foreign govt. If they didn't think it was a big deal why would they lie about it for months on end?

A representative of a hostile foreign government?

Riiiiiiiiiight, why use hyperbole when an outright lie will work!

I'm going to laugh my ass off when they Perp Walk Bernie Sanders' ugly wife into federal prison

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 12, 2017, 07:53:46 PM »
When are we going to get access to the compromised DNC server before Hillary instructs an aid to take a hammer to it or purchase a scrubbing software to wipe it clean?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 13, 2017, 05:40:26 AM »
A representative of a hostile foreign government?

Riiiiiiiiiight, why use hyperbole when an outright lie will work!

I'm going to laugh my ass off when they Perp Walk Bernie Sanders' ugly wife into federal prison
Which part do you disagree with? That Russia is hostile to the US? Or that the lawyer was a rep of Russia?

I agree with you about Bernies wife, don't know why your brought that up in the context of this conversation though.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 13, 2017, 06:07:38 AM »
When are we going to get access to the compromised DNC server before Hillary instructs an aid to take a hammer to it or purchase a scrubbing software to wipe it clean?

I agree with you, I suspect they are hiding something which is why I want to know if the info offered was true

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #48 on: July 13, 2017, 06:28:04 AM »
Which part do you disagree with? That Russia is hostile to the US? Or that the lawyer was a rep of Russia?

I agree with you about Bernies wife, don't know why your brought that up in the context of this conversation though.

Apparently, she was given a special visa exception to stay in the United States. Seems a bit odd to do something like this for somebody who is hostile to the United States government.

At the end of the day, it's one campaign trying to get dirt on their political opponent. Hillary's people would've done the exact same thing.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 13, 2017, 07:08:25 AM »
Apparently, she was given a special visa exception to stay in the United States. Seems a bit odd to do something like this for somebody who is hostile to the United States government.

At the end of the day, it's one campaign trying to get dirt on their political opponent. Hillary's people would've done the exact same thing.
Let me get this straight, your defense of this now is that Russia is not a hostile foreign govt? Just bc we have Russian officials here in the US doesn't mean they aren't hostile. We had and probably still do have spies here from Russia, remember the compounds that got seized?

I'm pretty sure you're right on the Hilary comment but that doesn't mean shit bc you and others along with myself would be on here making a fuss about that. The only difference is that I'm the only conservative in this thread calling this bull shit out.

Try having some intellectual honesty