Author Topic: ESFitness - Been in hospital for weeks - what did I miss?  (Read 249469 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: ESFitness - Been in hospital last 12 days... what did I miss?
« Reply #725 on: September 04, 2017, 08:26:48 AM »
by "dated" he means asked them the time...

Hes tells so many lies that he cannot keep track of them.

First, he was giving out his IG because he may one day want to date them. Then, when I pointed out that nurses had to wait 2 years to date a patient, he stated that he dated them in the past. haha lol.

When you tell so many lies, you're eventually going to get caught up in a tangled web.
X

Simple Simon

« Reply #726 on: September 04, 2017, 08:29:56 AM »

First, he was giving out his IG because he may one day want to date them. Then, when I pointed out that nurses had to wait 2 years to date a patient, he stated that he dated them in the past. haha lol.

When you tell so many lies, you're eventually going to get caught up in a tangled web.

hes lost......

I normally feel a bit sorry for mentally retarded people but this guy is annoying with it.

Outwardly he comes across as a rational person but he's like the guy who would ask you to do something and then when you were leaving he would throw a rock at the back of your head and say "now don't forget"

roman

« Reply #727 on: September 04, 2017, 08:31:35 AM »
30 posts and already a one trick pony.

welcome back Sev,..,

all that vomiting and all I can manage is this

you wrote on your own thread you are sick all the time. you know you have a problem. eating & vomiting is a sign of being a little girl.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #728 on: September 04, 2017, 08:52:11 AM »
hes lost......

I normally feel a bit sorry for mentally retarded people but this guy is annoying with it.

Outwardly he comes across as a rational person but he's like the guy who would ask you to do something and then when you were leaving he would throw a rock at the back of your head and say "now don't forget"

Why do you guys just not ignore nor follow his threads/posts if they annoy you?

Honestly there is nothing more pathetic than people who bitch about someone yet follow him in his own thread or all over the board just waiting to pounce on one of his posts.

before one of you comes back with some self-proclaimed witty response, just realize that no matter what you say I have just pointed out the obvious , in the above 2 lines.

Basically in summary you guys have some secret bro-crush on esfitness

"

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #729 on: September 04, 2017, 09:06:35 AM »
hes lost......

I believe this story is an accurate description of ESFitness' life.

X

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #730 on: September 04, 2017, 09:10:03 AM »
ESFitness has done more shit than Forrest fucking Gump !!  LOL  :D

Get well soon buddy!  ;)

Simple Simon

« Reply #731 on: September 04, 2017, 10:17:23 AM »

Honestly there is nothing more pathetic than people who bitch about someone yet follow him in his own thread or all over the board just waiting to pounce on one of his posts.

before one of you comes back with some self-proclaimed witty response, just realize that no matter what you say I have just pointed out the obvious , in the above 2 lines.

Basically in summary you guys have some secret bro-crush on esfitness

yet you pounced on ours.

that witty enough for you?

burnout666

« Reply #732 on: September 04, 2017, 10:21:46 AM »
30 posts and already a one trick pony.

welcome back Sev,..,

all that vomiting and all I can manage is this

Peeled as a mango, props.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #733 on: September 04, 2017, 10:22:46 AM »
yet you pounced on ours.

that witty enough for you?

umm not really, I have responded to maybe 1 out of every 100 posts you have ever made. you however claim es annoys you yet every other post is either stalking this thread or mentioning him as part of some non funny smart ass comment

you say his posts and lies are getting old...I think honestly you are just jealous that he gets more attention than you on here so you are trying to get attention by following him everywhere.
"

burnout666

« Reply #734 on: September 04, 2017, 10:30:26 AM »
The short answer is that doing so would be at dissonance with the purpose of frequenting a message board.

Simple Simon

« Reply #735 on: September 04, 2017, 11:53:07 AM »
umm not really, I have responded to maybe 1 out of every 100 posts you have ever made. you however claim es annoys you yet every other post is either stalking this thread or mentioning him as part of some non funny smart ass comment

you say his posts and lies are getting old...I think honestly you are just jealous that he gets more attention than you on here so you are trying to get attention by following him everywhere.

the people that get attention on this site tend to be total fuckwits.
"great getbiggers" are always fuckwits
uncle joon got 99% of the posters here kissing his ass and begging him for money, fuck me was it embarrassing.
I come here to make me feel better about myself in the knowledge there are so many people far worse off than myself, its like visiting a war torn country with water bottles for me.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #736 on: September 04, 2017, 11:59:06 AM »
In your original statement, you wrote, "MAYBE ONE DAY DATE THEM," which implies that you may date them in the FUTURE.

Now you're saying that you ALREADY dated them in the past.

You can't keep your lies straight. Just stop. You're looking like an idiot and you're caught in your own lies. Just stop.

Are you really as dense as you portray here? The girls I've already dated work in different units. All Asian/Filipino girls btw... The nurses on the other floor? All white girls whom i have no interest in dating. My only interest is perhaps signing them up for group training/boot camps in the future.

You really think you're going to sit there and tell me what I'm going to do or what I intend to do or what I want to do? Like I said before for somebody who wants people to believe there intelligent the very least slightly more intelligent than the rest of the people here you're actually pretty goddamn dumb. May be able to Rattle off the definition of a word with three syllables, but when it comes to Common Sense, you fail miserably. You must be a fucking blast to hang around idiot

roman

« Reply #737 on: September 04, 2017, 11:59:37 AM »

THIS ... Be There is a little Bitch troll.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #738 on: September 04, 2017, 12:00:17 PM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #739 on: September 04, 2017, 12:11:19 PM »
Are you really as dense as you portray here? The girls I've already dated work in different units. All Asian/Filipino girls btw... The nurses on the other floor? All white girls whom i have no interest in dating. My only interest is perhaps signing them up for group training/boot camps in the future.

You really think you're going to sit there and tell me what I'm going to do or what I intend to do or what I want to do? Like I said before for somebody who wants people to believe there intelligent the very least slightly more intelligent than the rest of the people here you're actually pretty goddamn dumb. May be able to Rattle off the definition of a word with three syllables, but when it comes to Common Sense, you fail miserably. You must be a fucking blast to hang around idiot

Back tracking. All lies. Changing your story now.

First, you said that you may date them some day, then you said you already dated them.

You can't keep track of your own lies. Just stop. Admit your lies and save face.
X

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #740 on: September 04, 2017, 12:15:32 PM »
hes lost......

Except I don't ask anybody to do anything for me. So there's that.

Seems to me that was just a little remark you read somewhere and thought it was clever and you just been waiting for the opportunity to use it somewhere and you recognize you're fighting a losing battle here are feeling a bit desperate and decided to throw it in here even though it doesn't really fit. So maybe just erased the post and use it somewhere else and we'll all pretend it's the first time we've read it.

...unless you're working for me in which case you're doing your job and you getting paid to do so.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #741 on: September 04, 2017, 12:27:51 PM »

Lol! "This shouldn't take long" then proceeds to make a 25 minute video about me. Are you really that thin-skinned?

Lets go over a few things in which you got wrong:

1. I am not obese. Out of shape, but not obese.

2. I never sucked a dick or wrote about it. Someone altered a few of my threads/posts. Simple as that.

3. Not an alcoholic. I can go days without drinking and pretty much go 18+ hours without drinking on a daily basis.

I am balding, so you did get that part correct.

Your life is a fucking mess. I mention that all of that hospital food is probably making you fat, and you meltdown hard enough to make a 25 minute Youtube video? You are an ex felon and a drug addict. There was no way I thought a person as skeezy as you could be real, but your videos have proven me wrong.

Your a scumbag plain and simple. Fucking ordering double and triple everything for every meal, why? just because you think that your insurance is going to foot 90% of your bill? Of course the hospital nurses smile every time they take your order, because it is all going to go on your bill.

Then if they are lucky, you will probably pay $50 a month on a $300,000+ hospital bill. You are only hurting the honest people who happen to carry your insurance, because the premiums go up when companies have to foot huge bills for losers like you, who have a $200 food bill everyday.

You are the loser, Eric. I don't have to go to jail, do multiple drugs, or have hospital stays every other month, just to get the feeling of being taken cared of.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #742 on: September 04, 2017, 12:31:38 PM »
Holy crap, Shitzo owning ESFitness!
X

Simple Simon

« Reply #743 on: September 04, 2017, 12:41:49 PM »

none of this is real, you just wander around the wards leaving the stench of piss and BO like a skunkish octopus...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #744 on: September 04, 2017, 12:42:22 PM »
My "butt" isn't "fucked up". Incision goes up my left hip along the gluteus medius on down over the hip abductor not the gluteus maximus

Okay. Glad you're healing.

Simple Simon

« Reply #745 on: September 04, 2017, 12:43:25 PM »
Except I don't ask anybody to do anything for me. So there's that.

Seems to me that was just a little remark you read somewhere and thought it was clever and you just been waiting for the opportunity to use it somewhere and you recognize you're fighting a losing battle here are feeling a bit desperate and decided to throw it in here even though it doesn't really fit. So maybe just erased the post and use it somewhere else and we'll all pretend it's the first time we've read it.

...unless you're working for me in which case you're doing your job and you getting paid to do so.

Im pretty sure you asked the doctors to help you, Im pretty sure your asked the paramedics to help you.

Stop being a moron.

Simple Simon

« Reply #746 on: September 04, 2017, 12:46:12 PM »
Lol! "This shouldn't take long" then proceeds to make a 25 minute video about me. Are you really that thin-skinned?

Lets go over a few things in which you got wrong:

1. I am not obese. Out of shape, but not obese.

2. I never sucked a dick or wrote about it. Someone altered a few of my threads/posts. Simple as that.

3. Not an alcoholic. I can go days without drinking and pretty much go 18+ hours without drinking on a daily basis.

I am balding, so you did get that part correct.

Your life is a fucking mess. I mention that all of that hospital food is probably making you fat, and you meltdown hard enough to make a 25 minute Youtube video? You are an ex felon and a drug addict. There was no way I thought a person as skeezy as you could be real, but your videos have proven me wrong.

Your a scumbag plain and simple. Fucking ordering double and triple everything for every meal, why? just because you think that your insurance is going to foot 90% of your bill? Of course the hospital nurses smile every time they take your order, because it is all going to go on your bill.

Then if they are lucky, you will probably pay $50 a month on a $300,000+ hospital bill. You are only hurting the honest people who happen to carry your insurance, because the premiums go up when companies have to foot huge bills for losers like you, who have a $200 food bill everyday.

You are the loser, Eric. I don't have to go to jail, do multiple drugs, or have hospital stays every other month, just to get the feeling of being taken cared of.

fucking hell....................
Thats going in the Best of get big section for sure.

Fucking brutally honest post of peace.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #747 on: September 04, 2017, 12:56:31 PM »
Im pretty sure you asked the doctors to help you, Im pretty sure your asked the paramedics to help you.

Stop being a moron.

Are they getting paid? Doing their job? Are they my friend?

Hence "working for me". You fucking idiot I'm not at their Mercy if I don't like my fucking doctor if I disagree with what he's doing he's fucking fired. This aint fucking England you dumb Pinhead guy

Simple Simon

« Reply #748 on: September 04, 2017, 12:57:46 PM »
Are they getting paid? Doing their job? Are they my friend?

Hence "working for me". You fucking idiot I'm not at their Mercy if I don't like my fucking doctor if I disagree with what he's doing he's fucking fired. This aint fucking England you dumb Pinhead guy

If they were working for you its you that would be paying them, they are being payed by your fellow Americans you freeloading despicable piece of shit.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #749 on: September 04, 2017, 01:06:54 PM »
none of this is real, you just wander around the wards leaving the stench of piss and BO like a skunkish octopus...

Poss and BO eh? Guess these sponge baths I get everyday with this pretty pink and sweet-smelling Surgical soap that're good enough going to the operating room with, & this Right Guard Xtreme 96 hour whatever antiperspirant deodorant must the ineffective as well right?

Maybe you misjudge the water I put in my hair before every time I hit record on these videos as being oil or some shit. Maybe you're jealous of my ability to even grow a beard. He'll trade you I'll trade my Viking fucking facial hair that on my neck was nice and clean shaven when I came in and here we are fourth day of September and what was clean-shaven when I came in now has about an inch love beard growth. Who knows how long the hair on my chin and my cheeks and jawline has grown since I've been in

Try something new.. maybe instead take a little break from staring intently at the computer screen for an update or when the next time I post and clean up that fucking mess behind you it's all piece of shit CDs you have she only take you a fucking hour. You live in a fucking pigsty if that's the cleanest part of your fucking house part you choose to take a picture in front of who knows what the fuc the rest of your dwelling looks like