Author Topic: RIP - Dallas McCarver - 08-22-17  (Read 140479 times)

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
Re: RIP - Dallas McCarver - 08-22-17
« Reply #600 on: August 27, 2017, 09:20:57 AM »
does whatever zimmerman's doing result in kids getting money? if yes, then it's a good thing.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #601 on: August 27, 2017, 09:37:25 AM »

Most of the money is coming from Singerman himself. 

He's donating... to himself... and he'll also probably take a "management fee."  >:(

This looks like some sort of tax scam.  If you sent money to Singerman, you're retarded.   

lol, donate his own money to a foundation he started, in order to stick the money back in his own pocket.

However, people will think he is donating to some external agency, when he is only donating internally.
X

Rise

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #602 on: August 27, 2017, 09:54:52 AM »
https://www.facebook.com/ChadTheDietDoc/posts/1669975263034417

Quote from: Chad Nicholls
DALLAS MCCARVER: I’ve gone over this in my head a thousand times and sat down to write this a dozen times and I literally don’t know where to begin. Dallas was something special – not just in terms of bodybuilding – but in general. People like him come into your life once or twice in a lifetime. He was a person you immediately connected with and immediately understood. And – under all circumstances – good or bad – he always had a smile on his face. I’m not going to talk about Dallas the bodybuilder – because that was a very small part of who he was, but instead I’m going to tell you what he was and what he meant.

Dallas was a driving force that literally empowered anyone he met. The minute you talked with him, the minute he put his hand on your shoulder – you felt his energy and just how special he was – and YOU, yourself, just felt differently – like you could conquer anything and that YOU were special, because he made everyone feel that way. The moment you began talking with Dallas, you knew you weren’t talking to just anyone, but someone very special – a true bright light in a world sometimes full of darkness: A TRUE GIFT!

Dallas was actually an addicting personality because you just couldn’t get enough of him. He was just uplifting; the minute he entered a room, made his way backstage, interacted with anyone – the energy of the room changed and VERY few people have that ability – VERY FEW!!!! The special part about his personality is that it wasn’t fake, staged, rehearsed – it was just who he was – just Dallas being Dallas: UPLIFTING!

Dallas the “Teacher”: He literally pushed us all to be better – no matter what that meant to each of us that was BLESSED with the privilege to have him in our life – no matter how long or short that time may have been. He possessed the ability to understand what you needed and how to bring that out. He told me once there is good in everyone – no matter how miserable or horrible a person may seem – you just have to find the GOOD! Dallas could always find the good.

Dallas the “Individual”: This is what connected us and why there was an immediate friendship that felt like we had known each other forever. Dallas never tried to be anyone other than himself! He was a kid – yet wise beyond his years, but still a kid and enjoyed being a kid. He was serious when it was time to be serious, he was funny when he wanted to be – joked around when he wanted to. He wasn’t afraid to express his emotions and say how he felt; what he was thinking or let you know exactly where you stood with him. That’s a trait very few truly possess. Many want to believe they do – but they don’t. It takes a special person to be as open and honest as Dallas was, but to him that wasn’t a “special trait” he possessed – that was just Dallas being Dallas.

Dallas the “Jokester”: He was the type of guy that literally under any circumstance could joke around and change the mood to a positive. He was someone that always made up these funny names and joked around about them where no matter how serious the situation was, you couldn’t help but smile and laugh. He once told me he overcame a lot of things as a child and he learned at a very young age that he wasn’t going to let things get him down, but that a smile or laugh could fix a lot of problems. There is no doubt that his smile, his joking, his laughs were able to lift up everyone around him – in such a positive way that you would always remember.

Dallas – A Family Bond: I was around Dallas quite a bit earlier this year. It was an amazing experience and friendship that I will cherish forever. He was a person that you had to actually see “interact” with people to understand him. BUT, he was a different person when he was around family and friends – he was truly at PEACE. The minute his family entered the room and you saw that interaction – you realized THAT was the one thing he needed in his life more than anything else – NOT fame – NOT stardom – NOT awards, but FAMILY & FRIENDS! He was just different in that setting; he was “at home”. When you saw him around close friends – when you saw him around his parents (which I was lucky enough to have the honor of experiencing), you saw a giant man, larger than life at COMPLETE PEACE. I had a very private conversation with him at the beginning of this year about this exact thing and how important having personal PEACE is – and that it is the ultimate goal we should all be striving for and that nothing of monetary or material status could ever replace the importance of finding and being at peace with yourself. It was how he wanted to live his life and I truly believe he found peace.
I sincerely believe that every person Dallas blessed with his presence is now a better person. I know I am and I know that I will deeply miss my friend; he is someone I will never forget and that I will be forever thankful for the time I had with him.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #603 on: August 27, 2017, 10:15:03 AM »
I would like to think that this is not the case, but then again.......

If Mr. Singerman is truly that stupid, then karma will get him before its all said and done.

Looks like was either getting 15 k a month or even 30, but Aaaron probably paid 2 months in advance of his own pocket

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #604 on: August 27, 2017, 10:27:22 AM »
Bottom line, the goal is whatever is raised, will go to kids. If it is $150K, then it is that.

If Aaron or his company donated whatever money, it is tax-deductible.  Anyone that donates to a non-profit charitable foundation is a tax deductible line on your taxes. Whoever would not use that, seems to enjoy paying the government more taxes.  same with the Salvation Army - you can give clothes, items for the current value, and deduct it.

Regardless, it is a good cause and I am happy to see them doing something in honor of Dallas, a person who so were affected by his untimely passing.

The difference is that some people complain, and NEVER give anything, whether it is their own time for helping out, or money, but always think everything in the world is a scam.  

Simple Simon

« Reply #605 on: August 27, 2017, 10:38:16 AM »
Bottom line, the goal is whatever is raised, will go to kids. If it is $150K, then it is that.

If Aaron or his company donated whatever money, it is tax-deductible.  Anyone that donates to a non-profit charitable foundation is a tax deductible line on your taxes. Whoever would not use that, seems to enjoy paying the government more taxes.  same with the Salvation Army - you can give clothes, items for the current value, and deduct it.

Regardless, it is a good cause and I am happy to see them doing something in honor of Dallas, a person who so were affected by his untimely passing.

The difference is that some people company, and NEVER give anything, whether it is their own time for helping out, or money, but always think everything in the world is a scam.  

Really, which kids?

Lots of charities are around and very little of the money ever gets to the people its intended, I never give to charities, I would sooner give a guy on the street the money that donate it to a homeless charity.

Fuck charities.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #606 on: August 27, 2017, 10:48:52 AM »
Really, which kids?

Lots of charities are around and very little of the money ever gets to the people its intended, I never give to charities, I would sooner give a guy on the street the money that donate it to a homeless charity.

Fuck charities.

Same here, I trust very few of them.

If I can give a guy 10 bucks or help a family with food, at least I know the right people got it.

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #607 on: August 27, 2017, 11:19:33 AM »
never once mentioned yet was his life's passion

:D

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #608 on: August 27, 2017, 11:26:22 AM »

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #609 on: August 27, 2017, 12:07:25 PM »

The difference is that some people company, and NEVER give anything, whether it is their own time for helping out, or money, but always think everything in the world is a scam.  

If the first highlight is true, I wonder why people are only donating $5 or $10??  If it's deductible I mean?  Why not $100 or more..?

Don't know what second highlight means?  Maybe "a person who affected so many people with his untimely passing?"

Third highlight - ??? LOL - Ron, has it been a long weekend?  :D ;)

T

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #610 on: August 27, 2017, 12:21:42 PM »
:D

nice try but no-they said children's charity-that's just the boss' son with Dallas
According to singerman Dallas was passionate about going to children's hospitals and donating to them
If I missed any footage of that plz let me know
w

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #611 on: August 27, 2017, 02:37:15 PM »

Oh, fuck, that's pathetic. Beyond words. Dallas is looking down on us.....? Really? And he's pretty amazed also? Wow. Aaron has some good connections up there. Gets updates about life in the clouds at least twice a day. Fuckin' moron.

Simple Simon

« Reply #612 on: August 27, 2017, 03:05:22 PM »
Oh, fuck, that's pathetic. Beyond words. Dallas is looking down on us.....? Really? And he's pretty amazed also? Wow. Aaron has some good connections up there. Gets updates about life in the clouds at least twice a day. Fuckin' moron.

is Aaron just adding up other peoples donations and then posting it as a new donation?

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #613 on: August 27, 2017, 03:22:53 PM »
is Aaron just adding up other peoples donations and then posting it as a new donation?

Nobody's gonna do the math here, that's pretty obvious. I'm sure Aaron and people around him are really the go-to-guys when it comes to helping children in need. I woke up this morning and I felt like I could be a Norwegian Ballet Dancer. I'll soon post a link and you can fund my dancing lessons. I really hope I can be in Oslo in December for the Swan Lake premiere.

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #614 on: August 27, 2017, 03:47:35 PM »

Re: Dallas McCarver Funeral today -

"josh_lenartowicz - I wish this wasn't happening, today we have your funeral @dallasmccarver. I think about the past with you which I'm grateful for but can't help but feel angry about the future because you were taken too soon, gods ways are way above our ways, their was a plan for your life and that's the only way we can find some peace in this.  Most of the world knew you because of your achievements but trying to explain the man you were though only bodybuilding is like showing someone a drop of water and trying to explain the ocean.  You believed and by grace you are saved through faith. I'll see you in heaven one day.

#lovedandneverforgotten #dallasmccaver #bigcountry #doitfordallas #giveustrength"

https://www.instagram.com/josh_lenartowicz/

Dallas is saved according to Josh

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #615 on: August 27, 2017, 03:56:29 PM »
"josh_lenartowiczI wish this wasn't happening, today we have your funeral @dallasmccarver. I think about the past with you which I'm grateful for but can't help but feel angry about the future because you were taken too soon, gods ways are way above our ways, their was a plan for your life and that's the only way we can find some peace in this.

Most of the world knew you because of your achievements but trying to explain the man you were though only bodybuilding is like showing someone a drop of water and trying to explain the ocean.
You believed and by grace you are saved through faith. I'll see you in heaven one day.
#lovedandneverforgotten #dallasmccaver #bigcountry #doitfordallas #giveustrength"

That's great news. I would also need Josh to tell me if my soul is going to be redeemed just before my passing. I really don't see anybody more suited than him for this.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #616 on: August 27, 2017, 04:01:29 PM »
"josh_lenartowiczI wish this wasn't happening, today we have your funeral @dallasmccarver. I think about the past with you which I'm grateful for but can't help but feel angry about the future because you were taken too soon, gods ways are way above our ways, their was a plan for your life and that's the only way we can find some peace in this.

Most of the world knew you because of your achievements but trying to explain the man you were though only bodybuilding is like showing someone a drop of water and trying to explain the ocean.
You believed and by grace you are saved through faith. I'll see you in heaven one day.

Why are bodybuilders and many people in the fitness industry horrible writers?!?
X

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #617 on: August 27, 2017, 04:08:49 PM »
Why are bodybuilders and many people in the fitness industry horrible writers?!?

Dude because they're all fucking idiots

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #618 on: August 27, 2017, 04:42:26 PM »
Dude because they're all fucking idiots

Clear enough explanation for me!  ;D ;D ;D
X

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #619 on: August 27, 2017, 04:52:51 PM »
Third highlight - ??? LOL - Ron, has it been a long weekend?  :D ;)

It has so far - Left early morning to Anaheim Fit Expo, took pics of the NPC Contest, lots of meeting with vendors and customers, met cool people, dinner with GAT at night, and did not get back until 12:45am home due to traffic. only to get up around 7am to help my family out today.

Dallas's funeral is today - wishing his family and true friends peace.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #620 on: August 27, 2017, 07:37:15 PM »
Will Basile be attending the funeral?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #621 on: August 27, 2017, 07:38:38 PM »

For the same reason they are bodybuilders.  They're lazy..  Mentally stunted.  Mentally challenged.  Short school bus, dark windows.  

Borderline or over the border, it makes no difference.  Their IQs are Genovan.  No need to reply as I was civil toward you.  

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #622 on: August 27, 2017, 08:23:42 PM »
Really, which kids?

Fuck charities.

I do not think all charities are scams, but from the Red Cross to the World Bank to the IMF, USAID, UN, IRC, or any other relief agency or fundraising effort you can name some significant portion of the money raised always ends up where it should not--and this often means winding up in a place that would shock and offend donors. I am talking about “legitimate” relief agencies supposedly governed by all manner of checks and balances. Why would this unofficial effort (without zero safeguards) be any different?  Anyone who believes all the funds raised will make into the hands needy kids is hopelessly naďve.  :'(

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #623 on: August 27, 2017, 08:36:34 PM »
I do not think all charities are scams, but from the Red Cross to the World Bank to the IMF, USAID, UN, IRC, or any other relief agency or fundraising effort you can name some significant portion of the money raised always ends up where it should not--and this often means winding up in a place that would shock and offend donors. I am talking about “legitimate” relief agencies supposedly governed by all manner of checks and balances. Why would this unofficial effort (without zero safeguards) be any different?  Anyone who believes all the funds raised will make into the hands needy kids is hopelessly naďve.  :'(

I donate blood to the Red Cross and that's about it.  I refuse to give money to street beggars/addicts.  They stand there with their signs until they get enough for their fix and off they go to see their pusher.

You are correct about this "unofficial effort".  It's naught but a scam from a schemer. Fuck 'em all to hell.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #624 on: August 27, 2017, 08:39:59 PM »
From Ashley today...

ashasebera_danabrooke - 💜 Dallas- My angel, Today we lay you to rest! This is the hardest thing, but hearing how much you were loved, seeing your "country boy" living like you loved to talk about puts my heart ❤️ at peace .. This is so hard for me- our fathers clicked immediately, last ones to go to bed & first ones up talking on the front porch! We always said how our families would click -- @kt_mccarver & my sister and I -- we are sisters forever!! You are something else Dallas, you sure enough made sure I was setup with the most special people in my life!! I just wish I had you physically by myself to be here forever !! But knowing your above looking down on us means ALOT!! I love you my baby boy my king cakes! Aug 27 2017 holds a special place in my heart -- I'm in your old home at such peace & comfort as your in your new home with such peace and comfort !! Please look over me!

Also - Dallas' obituary - funeral was today at 3pm.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/jacksonsun/obituary.aspx?n=dallas-mccarver&pid=186484593

Dallas Lee McCarver, age 26, of Boca Raton Florida, formerly of Henderson County, passed away on Tuesday, August 22, 2017 in Del Ray Beach, Florida. He was a professional body builder, turning professional at the age of 21. During his bodybuilding career he had many accomplishments as follows; 1st place Overall Bodybuilding and 1st place Super Heavyweight at 2011 NPC Battle at the River Championships, 1st place Junior Overall and 1st place Junior Super Heavyweight at 2011 Hub City Classic, 1st place Super Heavy Weight and 1st place Overall at 2012 IFBB North American Championships, began working with Matt Jansen in 2015, 1st place at 2015 IFBB California State Pro, 13th place at 2015 IFBB Olympia Weekend, 1st place at 2016 IFBB Chicago Pro Wings of Strength, 8th place at 2016 IFFBB Olympia Weekend, 2nd place at 2017 IFBB Arnold Classic-Ohio, and 2nd place at 2017 IFBB New Zealand Pro.

He is survived by his mother, Penny Moore (John) Antcliffe of Jackson, his father, Joel Lynn (Stephanie) McCarver of Lexington, a sister, Katie Lynn McCarver of Lexington, and grandparents, Jane McCarver, Amanda Moore, Rose Long, and Samuel Antcliffe. He was preceded in death by grandparents, Bob McCarver, H.W. Moore, Michael Long, and Pam Antcliffe. Funeral services will be on Sunday, August 27, 2017 at 3PM at the Broad Street Church of Christ with burial to follow in the Independence Cemetery. Visitation will be at Reed's Chapel on Saturday from 1PM-8PM and at the Broad Street Church of Christ on Sunday from 1PM until time of service. The family requests in lieu of flowers memorials be made to the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital at http://giftfunds.stjude.org/DallasMcCarver.