Author Topic: 11 year old won't stand for pledge of allegiance  (Read 11022 times)

Henda

• Getbig V
Re: 11 year old won't stand for pledge of allegiance
« Reply #50 on: September 16, 2017, 02:15:11 PM »
I don't talk to myself to make me feel better. Faking a death is a one-off mistake. Living multiple personalities on the internet is a sickness.

Getbig would be nothing without the ramblings of mentally challenged, racist, and homophobic gimmicks. Sure, there are some legitimately good people here, but they are definitely an endangered species these days.

If your house was destroyed in the hurricane and primemuscle generously offered you to stay at his house would you gratefully accept?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #51 on: September 16, 2017, 02:15:48 PM »
You pretended to be your own brother and talked about Shaun in third-person whilst faking a car-crash and a death, that's loonybin behavior Chaffeenator!

In reality, Shizzo is actually quite normal, if you don't take into account:

1) Faking his own death via a car crash
2) Posting about his sexual exploits in order to gain attention
3) Engaging in delusions of grandeur, such as calling himself a "King"
4) Posting about posting and how he makes getbig a great forum
5) Pretending to be his brother
6) Obsessional thoughts about getbig when posting on other bodybuilding forums (MD)
7) Constant paranoia that everyone is a gimmick
8 ) Stalking and clinging to Ron Avidan, as if Ron is a surrogate father figure
9) Making a bet that he will leave getbig if X happens, losing the bet, then lying about the bet and trying to stay
10) Being dependent and relying on certain posters to send him money if he does X (for example, pushups)

But, yeah, other than that, Shizzo is pretty normal.
X

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #52 on: September 16, 2017, 02:16:06 PM »
You pretended to be your own brother and talked about Shaun in third-person whilst faking a car-crash and a death, that's loonybin behavior Chaffeenator!
I call that trailblazing. Josh and I were the ones doing videos before this ESFitness clown came along. Hell, even Groink tried to emulate me by faking his own death.

Not condoning it, but it happened. These days, it's just a bunch of phonies and sickos. Besides, pretending to be dead can be considered artistic under the right circumstances. It's happened in movies, tv shows, and sketch comedy. Why should a popular forum be any different?

I was entertainment before the try hards. I bet Junior is questioning his investment in ESFitness at this point. He probably thought financing his early videos would garner a return, when ESFitness's YouTube channel made it big. Nobody cares........ :D

At least a few of my videos helped earn money for animal shelters.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: September 16, 2017, 02:24:20 PM »
If your house was destroyed in the hurricane and primemuscle generously offered you to stay at his house would you gratefully accept?
Primemuscle has a brown eye, wider and more defined, than any hurricane. Also, his blowing and suction capabilities would warrant the first tropical storm warning ever recorded in Oregon.

I'll pass.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: September 16, 2017, 03:02:23 PM »
Silence is golden these days. Worth more than Bitcoin.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #55 on: September 16, 2017, 04:30:48 PM »
I call that trailblazing.

Oh, ok!

Fine then, all good!

What about that blowjob-thingy, was that trailblazing too?
Q

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #56 on: September 16, 2017, 04:33:09 PM »
I call that trailblazing. Josh and I were the ones doing videos before this ESFitness clown came along. Hell, even Groink tried to emulate me by faking his own death.

Not condoning it, but it happened. These days, it's just a bunch of phonies and sickos. Besides, pretending to be dead can be considered artistic under the right circumstances. It's happened in movies, tv shows, and sketch comedy. Why should a popular forum be any different?

I was entertainment before the try hards. I bet Junior is questioning his investment in ESFitness at this point. He probably thought financing his early videos would garner a return, when ESFitness's YouTube channel made it big. Nobody cares........ :D

At least a few of my videos helped earn money for animal shelters.

You're speaking as if you're an equal to Avesher....you're not.  That's the problem with you, Shizzo.  You think that because you've been posting here for 12 years that you are important and you've been going around trying to convince everyone that you are You are of no importance to Getbig.  You bring nothing to the table.  You are neither a bodybuilder, commentator, radio show host, journalist, fitness guru, drug dealer etc.  You have no actual involvement in the industry whatsoever.  The "Legendary Getbiggers" have at the very least had some involvement in the bodybuilding and/or fitness industry in some way.  Even the True Adonis was a guest on MD No Bull Radio and did the Mr. Getbig.  You have no irons in the fire, you have no skin in the business.  You have not lived for the sport or even picked up a weight for that matter.  You have not contributed anything significant to Getbig.  You were even humiliated and banned on RX Muscle and MD which is why you came back here....posting under the title "King Shizzo" as if someone knows or even cares about you.

Shizzo, all you want from Getbig is to be accepted and admired but the truth is that you're not a "Legendary Getbigger" and you'll never be one of us because you have done absolutely nothing to earn the title.  You're no Adonis, you're no Squadfather, you're no Avesher, you're no OneMoreRep, you're no Fozzle, you're no Mindspin, you're no MartyChampions, you're no anabolichalo, you're no WillGrant, you're no Wiggs, you're no stuntmovie, you're no 240, you're no SoulCrusher....you are absolutely nothing.  You simply don't exist as an actual "somebody" on Getbig other than that loser who was so desperate to be accepted by random people on Getbig that you wrapped your lips around another man's dick and sucked it clean and then posted about it.  Its just sad.....I'm sorry.  I would tell you to shoot yourself in the head but it would be a waste of a good bullet.  You are neither loved or hated...you simply don't belong here.  Please stop pestering people and just go away.....far away.
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 16, 2017, 04:36:08 PM »
"Have some fucking respect for those who have given their life's for this country for you to sit here and disrespect it."

Many military people who have fought and died for this country will tell you that is exactly what they are fighting for--the right for people not to stand for the pledge of allegiance.
this is a case where the kid should act more rwhite
A

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #58 on: September 16, 2017, 05:17:26 PM »
Truthfully, because of my .. sheltered (conflict free) existence, I still can barely quite comprehend the idea of so many people giving their lives to create this society we have, now.  I'll do the one minute silence and whatnot - but I never really fully get it, it's more of a tradition to me.  A behaviour that is ingrained in me.

And that's good - because quite frankly, that's what those people were fighting for - not to force the entire country to stand up and chant some robotic shit that means less and less, as time goes on.  No, it's so most of the people in the country have no real fucking idea of what it means to give a life because their life is so good.

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #59 on: September 16, 2017, 10:49:39 PM »
Further, this appears to be a religious matter, not a racial matter.

"God said don't worship anything other than me, don't worship any idols, and pledging to a flag would kind of be like worshiping it."

2nd commandment:

"No other gods before me."

It's got nothing to do with religion. If you looked into it more you would of learned the kid's idol is Colin Kaepernick but apparently what motivated him the most was his dad stopped standing a year ago. It's just more black bullshit. Send them to Liberia.

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 17, 2017, 12:20:06 AM »
and until he's an adult he does as he's fucking told

If your kid said Fuck you Im not cleaning my room, would you say, he is 11 years old after all.

You posted that he should move, my response was that he's 11 years old.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 17, 2017, 01:09:01 AM »
Obviously the kid, his parents are whiny retards, who care less of those who protect his freedom.
Go live with ISIS you fuck-tard scum.  :-\

DooM_

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: September 17, 2017, 09:36:28 AM »
 so the kid was a religious fanatic

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #63 on: September 17, 2017, 10:36:09 AM »
Must have had an awful moment of clarity and realized the government which demands our allegiance is undeserving of it.

Name one war which had to happen and in which you believe other than the War of Independence in which an American had to sacrifice his life for the defense of his country.  Even if you think you can, compare those deaths to the number of young men's lives thrown away on wrongheaded policies and horseshit wars.  (Hint: They were all horseshit wars.)  Our leaders are liars who don't give a damn about us, and they're quite content to send us to die in wars they wouldn't die in themselves.  There's no reciprocity of loyalty.  That's a deal breaker.

Sounds like if he does give his allegiance to something it'll be because he actually believes in it and it won't be given lightly.  Maybe he felt dishonest repeating something he knew he didn't believe so he decided to quit lying even though it would mean inconvenience.  He's more of a man of conscience than most adults.

Besides, having school children recite a daily oath to the government is so Orwellian it hurts.  I didn't say it either.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #64 on: September 17, 2017, 11:51:47 AM »
"Have some fucking respect for those who have given their life's for this country for you to sit here and disrespect it."

Many military peoplre who have fought and died for this country will tell you that is exactly what they are fighting for--the right for people not to stand for the pledge of allegiance.

Couple of points.
1, It's People - not peoplre
2, None of the military people who have died will be telling anybody anything

;)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #65 on: September 17, 2017, 12:06:19 PM »
Q

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #66 on: September 17, 2017, 06:04:24 PM »
Anyone American who doesn't love this country is a worthless piece of shit.   However, we should defend with vigor their freedom to sit during the National Anthem or Pledge of Intelligence.

Free country, liberty, free speech, freedom of religion, all that shit is super important. If people don't understand what's great about this country then they must not be very intelligent.

America is imperfect but it's pretty fucking awesome, lets keep it that way.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #67 on: September 17, 2017, 07:18:57 PM »

Do not put me next to this hideous crone!

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #68 on: September 18, 2017, 04:20:14 PM »
This flag protest shit is getting out of hand.

America. Love it or leave it!

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: September 19, 2017, 03:04:37 AM »
I like how semen taste.
I am a power bottom also.

wtf???

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #71 on: September 19, 2017, 05:20:30 PM »
I have yet to hear a logical connection between sports and the national anthem.

Can someone please provide an explanation.
X

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: September 19, 2017, 05:32:02 PM »
I have yet to hear a logical connection between sports and the national anthem.

Can someone please provide an explanation.
Because many sports stars (especially back in the day) actually took time from their careers to serve in the military. It was the way things were back then. Besides, all humans are steeped in tradition.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: September 19, 2017, 05:36:17 PM »
Stunning and brave

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #74 on: September 19, 2017, 05:38:54 PM »
And people who fake their own deaths via a car crash.

And suck cocks on whims.