Author Topic: Why are the vast majority of gym goers not only out of shape...  (Read 14467 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: Why are the vast majority of gym goers not only out of shape...
« Reply #75 on: October 17, 2017, 03:00:27 PM »
the people who dont kiss my ass as you say have an agenda

they DO NOT like me so they try a d hurt me put me down to make themselves feel better

what they say is... BASED ON EMOTION NOT FACT

what would be best is to send these pics to a individual who IS NOT emtionally involved with me, then you can get an OBJECTIVE answer

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: October 17, 2017, 03:34:56 PM »
the people who dont kiss my ass as you say have an agenda

they DO NOT like me so they try a d hurt me put me down to make themselves feel better

what they say is... BASED ON EMOTION NOT FACT

what would be best is to send these pics to a individual who IS NOT emtionally involved with me, then you can get an OBJECTIVE answer

Sure, 6 months, Europe. You got it. SET IT UP.

What you continue to miss is that people don't like you because of the facts, not despite them, as I have explained at length.

That you imagine people's emotions pop out of thin air, that they have an agenda, etc. is just another sign of your self-deception. Do you really think there's some mystery? That it isn't plain as day why people have contempt for an old, never was that hammers on his one note of witless self-praise in every thread?

Do you remember when shizzo emerged from his alcoholism and  insisted everyone call him king? Remember how ludicrous and delusional he seemed? Remember how he obliterated any speck of goodwill anyone might have once afforded him?

Take a lesson.

YOU are the one with an agenda, the rest of us are just tired of you. YOU deceive yourself, everyone else just wants you to see the truth that's plain to them, so that you might finally sober up for real. Maybe you can even become tolerable.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: October 17, 2017, 03:39:08 PM »

you see i am incredibly arrogant irl and i dont show them attention 😎

That's just you OPINION, here is the FACT: you are incredibly insecure and know you will crumble like a dry leaf when they stomp out your advances.

See how easy it is to beat you at your own retarded game?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #78 on: October 17, 2017, 04:28:25 PM »
That's just you OPINION, here is the FACT: you are incredibly insecure and know you will crumble like a dry leaf when they stomp out your advances.

See how easy it is to beat you at your own retarded game?

stop projecting shithead

you think you know me so well and that you opinions of me are spot on, so how about i give you the contact to my boxing coach and he can tell you firsthand how i really am, not what you want to think i am you stupid sack of shit

anyways its on with this contest ill find one or anyone can offer suggestions for one if they know of one in may/june

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #79 on: October 17, 2017, 04:35:45 PM »
honestly i have 8 grand

a relative passed and willed it to me

im sober now, not dry

you are rather clueless about physique so i dont take what you say seriously

you saw what 15 had to say about me right? 😎😚

Make that CHEDDAH RAIN, DJ!!

X

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #80 on: October 17, 2017, 04:51:46 PM »
stop projecting shithead

you think you know me so well and that you opinions of me are spot on, so how about i give you the contact to my boxing coach and he can tell you firsthand how i really am, not what you want to think i am you stupid sack of shit

anyways its on with this contest ill find one or anyone can offer suggestions for one if they know of one in may/june

dj question.

why do you feel you have to prove yourself to a bunch of strangers who just don't  care once we log off
"

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: October 17, 2017, 05:18:45 PM »
stop projecting shithead

Actually, I'm sure I've put forward numerous inaccuracies in this thread. I didn't even bother to "fact check" anything; I'm just going off memory.

Why have I been so careless? Because I don't even need to be right on half my points, there are piles of evidence pointing to you being a degenerate. Such FACTS practically grow on trees! In this very thread you've revealed you have 8000 dollars, 5000 of which you're willing to gamble on a bodybuilding contest!

Incredible! Do we take this to mean a man in his 40s (?) is on the one hand, willing to risk over half his net worth (which he acquired largely through legacy), to settle an internet feud and, on the other, has the nerve to insist I stop "slandering" his character?

Question, DJ, what sort of character leads a man to such absurd circumstances?

Simple Simon

« Reply #82 on: October 18, 2017, 12:56:39 AM »
honestly i have 8 grand

im sober now, not dry

you have been living off that for years, you are full of shit.

Make sure you don't spend that vast fortune, it has to last you the rest of your life.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #83 on: October 18, 2017, 03:17:00 AM »
lol at you truds thinking 8 grand is all i have

that is just a little side extra income that i recieved from the passing of this relative

and seepiss STFU

your mental illness is much mucb worse than mine you stupid sack of shit

narcissim>>>>>>>>>>aneorixia

pity you didnt die from it

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #84 on: October 18, 2017, 03:35:58 AM »
I believe a lot of people try to buy things that can’t be bought. They’ll get all the right clothes, the right gadgets, and join a fancy gym, but they won’t make the mental effort to really learn what works or the physical effort to do what works.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #85 on: October 18, 2017, 07:35:31 AM »
honestly i have 8 grand

im sober now, not dry

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #86 on: October 18, 2017, 07:43:03 AM »

that is just a little side extra income that i recieved from the passing of this relative

and seepiss STFU

X

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #87 on: October 18, 2017, 07:49:54 AM »

cant see the pic asain fatty

wanna join me in the ring 😚

p.s. I sent josh my after boxing spar pic so he can confrim that i inded tell the truth 😎

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #88 on: October 18, 2017, 07:53:34 AM »
cant see the pic asain fatty

wanna join me in the ring 😚

p.s. I sent josh my after boxing spar pic so he can confrim that i inded tell the truth 😎

You wouldn't be able to handle my 1-6-5-2  or my 5-2-1-2.

X

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: October 18, 2017, 01:44:13 PM »

and seepiss STFU

Why should I? Because you asked so kindly?

Why don't you shut the fuck up? Why don't you abort the wretched thoughts which gestate behind that consumptive, vacant face of yours and spare everyone your stillborn attempts at wit, humor, insight or whatever else it is you "contribute"?

Here's another "fact": you came into this thread with your usual idiocy and got called out. Your rebuttals are anemic, amounting to nothing more than "nanananan words can't hurt me!!! That's like, your opinion man!"

No one believes you only have 8 grand, no one cares to validate this or any other fact concerning you. Whatever the truth or falsity of any given point, the portrait painted by your posts can only depict a lackluster, lifelong loser. Your body of work is tautological, in this sense: either you're a flat joke or you just pretend to be; either way you're forgettable at best and annoying at worst.

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #90 on: October 18, 2017, 01:58:36 PM »
7 grand is all I have  :-X

Thinking about investing these family savings in bitcoins.
Gonna make some money and be more secure by investing in this cryptocurrency.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: October 18, 2017, 02:51:13 PM »
Why should I? Because you asked so kindly?

Why don't you shut the fuck up? Why don't you abort the wretched thoughts which gestate behind that consumptive, vacant face of yours and spare everyone your stillborn attempts at wit, humor, insight or whatever else it is you "contribute"?

Here's another "fact": you came into this thread with your usual idiocy and got called out. Your rebuttals are anemic, amounting to nothing more than "nanananan words can't hurt me!!! That's like, your opinion man!"

No one believes you only have 8 grand, no one cares to validate this or any other fact concerning you. Whatever the truth or falsity of any given point, the portrait painted by your posts can only depict a lackluster, lifelong loser. Your body of work is tautological, in this sense: either you're a flat joke or you just pretend to be; either way you're forgettable at best and annoying at worst.

Lotsa good words in here. I need to work on "stillborn" as an adjective. More sting to it that way.

Well done, sir.