Author Topic: Why are the vast majority of gym goers not only out of shape...  (Read 14447 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: Why are the vast majority of gym goers not only out of shape...
« Reply #50 on: October 17, 2017, 12:49:35 AM »
These measures don't show that you're superior, only that you've managed to become a degenerate despite your better qualities.

If your tiresome and witless bragging could be considered trolling at all, it would be an utter failure. Trolling works when the other person doesn't "get it" and punches themself out attacking a position you don't hold. But what position do you hold? If you don't think you're great, you clearly think you're good -- this is plain as day.

You fail to grasp what's obvious to everyone else: there's no point in your bodybuilding antics, athletic pursuits, or hopeless attempts at wit. It's all beside the point, which is that you're a washed up, insufferable never was who spent his whole life running from criticism and hiding behind paper thin excuses like "I was never published because I'm lazy."

again this shit you spew is only words and your OPINIONS

fuck off

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #51 on: October 17, 2017, 07:01:30 AM »
DJ181 once fought a bear.................... ....and won.
X

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: October 17, 2017, 07:08:34 AM »
...but also appear mentally ill?

As I rest between sets, I feel compelled to cast this question upon the getbig Oracle.

The vast majority of gym goers don't take the whole experience as a big deal ....

And the last thing on their mind is bodybuilding .

WooOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH   ITS LE VRO NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 17, 2017, 09:30:21 AM »
again this shit you spew is only words and your OPINIONS

fuck off

You're the one who came into this thread stating, "feels good to look so much better than 99.9% of the world's population," a patently delusional OPINION.

So far, your attempts haven't convinced anyone, and that's because the FACTS aren't on your side.

So no, I won't fuck off. And again, if my opinion is wrong, point out the FACTS which contradict me?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #54 on: October 17, 2017, 09:44:02 AM »
You're the one who came into this thread stating, "feels good to look so much better than 99.9% of the world's population," a patently delusional OPINION.

So far, your attempts haven't convinced anyone, and that's because the FACTS aren't on your side.

So no, I won't fuck off. And again, if my opinion is wrong, point out the FACTS which contradict me?

you really think this physique presented here isnt somethng special

Christ!!! You are the delusional one

if you are soooo fucking sure that im not something special then lets place a bet on it shall we?

I will bet you that the mens physique or classic bb show i enter i place in the top 3

and btw, I WILL NOT ACCEPT ANYTHING UNDER 3 grand and 5 grand would be even better

i will let ron hold my 3-5 grand in good faith

COME ON SHITHEAD PUT YOUR FUCKING MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS YOU FUCKING PUSSY

Simple Simon

« Reply #55 on: October 17, 2017, 09:46:34 AM »

if you are soooo fucking sure that im not something special then lets place a bet on it shall we?

I will bet you that the mens physique or classic bb show i enter i place in the top 3

and btw, I WILL NOT ACCEPT ANYTHING UNDER 3 grand and 5 grand would be even better

Top 3?
are you that lacking in confidence?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #56 on: October 17, 2017, 10:04:50 AM »
Top 3?
are you that lacking in confidence?

have you ever won a show  :D

top 3 is massive specially if there are 10 or more peeps in the class

I know i have outstanding physique genetics and i know you shitstains try your best to bring me down with your hate, and i know that its based on your emotions and not facts lulz

here again is wot 15 said, pay close attn to the last sentence 😎

Rambo!

straight out Rambo,,

im not kiding by the way,, but as I told you back in the day you need more lean poundage,, if you could add more kilograms.. about 5-10kg really that's all you need.. you will look amazing

gh15 approved

AND I REPEAT.... YOU WILL LOOK AMAZING

fuck yeah!3$$$$!!!!!!!!!!!$$$#!$

Simple Simon

« Reply #57 on: October 17, 2017, 11:52:45 AM »
have you ever won a show  :D

I know i have outstanding physique genetics and i know you shitstains try your best to bring me down with your hate, and i know that its based on your emotions and not facts lulz

Rambo!

straight out Rambo,,

im not kiding by the way,, but as I told you back in the day you need more lean poundage,, if you could add more kilograms.. about 5-10kg really that's all you need.. you will look amazing

gh15 approved

yep, won my first one and won my class at area level, 8th in the Mr Britain.
Lots of second places and a couple 3rds

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #58 on: October 17, 2017, 12:03:14 PM »
yep, won my first one and won my class at area level, 8th in the Mr Britain.
Lots of second places and a couple 3rds

out of how many competitors?

Simple Simon

« Reply #59 on: October 17, 2017, 12:05:31 PM »
out of how many competitors?

Heres my line up in 95

placed 2nd in that one.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #60 on: October 17, 2017, 12:13:23 PM »
Heres my line up in 95

placed 2nd in that one.

not bad

was es in the audiance cheering ya on?

Simple Simon

« Reply #61 on: October 17, 2017, 12:14:35 PM »
not bad

was es in the audiance cheering ya on?

he was in rehab with my brother at the time.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #62 on: October 17, 2017, 12:18:47 PM »
have you ever won a show  :D

Rambo!

straight out Rambo,,

gh15 approved

Huge difference between making pics of yourself by yourself with nobody next to you who works out  with your epic huge physique at 6ft/145lbs ripped and standing next to other people onstage being judged in your best shape, dried out, dehydrated, tanned etc(which will most likely be 6ft at 145lbs)

sorry but this is kind of a rough interpretation of how it will look with you standing next to the lightweight winner while you place top 3 in the fruit fly weight class

"

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 17, 2017, 12:22:21 PM »
face it dj you have the muscle building genetics of billy gunns who also ran grams of gear, trained stupid heavy and made no gains while standing onstage at 176lbs at what 6'4

"

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #64 on: October 17, 2017, 12:31:37 PM »
face it dj you have the muscle building genetics of billy gunns who also ran grams of gear, trained stupid heavy and made no gains while standing onstage at 176lbs at what 6'4

why dont you put money on it if you are so confident about it?

I want 3 grand minimum

as i said many times i will transfer this money to ron no problem

so please do it.... PLEASE

you wont thoigh cos you are a pussy just like the rest and only blah fucking blah

Put up the fucking money, you only have 3 grand to win, or dont you like money ???

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 17, 2017, 12:43:00 PM »
why dont you put money on it if you are so confident about it?

I want 3 grand minimum

as i said many times i will transfer this money to ron no problem

so please do it.... PLEASE

you wont thoigh cos you are a pussy just like the rest and only blah fucking blah

Put up the fucking money, you only have 3 grand to win, or dont you like money ???

i will let you in on a little secret dj.... when i am not on getbig and/or don't see your comments when i am reading a thread, i do not think of you at all.

point is I do n ot care if you enter a show or not, but fact is unless you can prove me wrong and post a pic of you shirtless/in a tanktop/t-shirt standing next to someone else who is doing bodybuilding/physique/ or just plain works out regularly I will assume correctly that you will look like a tiny tit next to most
"

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 17, 2017, 12:46:11 PM »
You're not a good looking guy either, yet you fetishize your physique. You're not a smart guy but you repeatedly boast about your intelligence. You're not a good or creative writer, but you consider yourself a poet.

And last of all, you're not a narcissist either. You pay professionals to tell you about a disorder you don't have, which is just another symptom of the cowardice that prevents you from reconciling your own observations (that obviously lead to the facts i wrote above) with your identity. You're afraid of losing your self-image and run from conflicts that threaten it, which is why you can never maintain a relationship; if you can't accept the truth about yourself from yourself, obviously you won't acknowledge it from others either. No one can put up with that for long.

By accepting your diagnosis as a narcissist, you only give yourself a convenient excuse for relationship failures. You don't believe in your own greatness, but you're too afraid to accept the alternative, so you accept a fictitious "problem" which can never be resolved despite endless therapies and medications. You dont want to solve your "disorder", you need it so that you can avoid dealing with the real problem: how to live in a world where you aren't special.

dj,

you need to print this up and paste it somwhere you see it several times a day, by the way you are a dry drunk, not sober, there is a difference, i have been both, i know.
"

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 17, 2017, 12:47:41 PM »

ps you dont have 3-5000, your mommy does, so stop being a liar when you make that statement
"

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #68 on: October 17, 2017, 12:55:39 PM »
ps you dont have 3-5000, your mommy does, so stop being a liar when you make that statement

honestly i have 8 grand

a relative passed and willed it to me

im sober now, not dry

you are rather clueless about physique so i dont take what you say seriously

you saw what 15 had to say about me right? 😎😚

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: October 17, 2017, 01:24:00 PM »
 That was a brutal beatdown by cephissus-

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 17, 2017, 01:27:32 PM »
honestly i have 8 grand

a relative passed and willed it to me

im sober now, not dry

you are rather clueless about physique so i dont take what you say seriously

you saw what 15 had to say about me right? 😎😚

15 was a gimmick who probably complimented you because he figured you for a patsy who might get sucked into his bullshit and buy into one of his scams
"

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 17, 2017, 02:15:37 PM »

No, it's not. How many people starve themselves, take steroids, and work out? If everyone put the same effort in as you, you'd see that your special physique would be quite commonplace.

"But everyone doesn't do these things, so I'm still special," you will no doubt reply. But why do other people with similarly modest advantages usually choose to give up bodybuilding, athletics, etc.? Because they have the sense to anticipate where these vainglorious pursuits will lead them; that is, into isolation, delusion, and loneliness.

What has your physique brought you? Admiration? Sex? Respect? Money? Self-confidence? Athletic glory? Or none of these things?

You don't "look good" to anyone but other fools who can't see the big picture. Even on getbig, a forum ostensibly home to a substantial cadre of muscle-worshippers, you find yourself in constant contention with those who bother to pay you any attention. In this thread alone, you've practically been reduced to "calling out the haters", somehow projecting my attitude onto the general audience, in paranoid fashion. In the real world, I can only imagine how much worse the situation is. But I think I'm not alone as I picture an IG model going dry as a 12 step convention when she catches your melting, vampiric visage peering meekly at her from behind the tricep pushdown.

And guess what DJ, I accept your offer. I'll pay you 3 grand if you place top 3 in an IFBB Men's Physique or Classic Bodybuilding show. Hell, I'd be glad to provide you some motivation. I only ask that it's not some shitty backwater competition, but I'd have to defer to the experts in defining reasonable criteria.

LOL at thinking you can scare me off with a bet. Guess what DJ, you're proving me right as we speak. I'm in a position to provide your sorry ass some charity so that you can pursue glory in a degenerate competition, precisely because I broke myself of the pathetic cowardice which forces you to exist under ever more confined parameters. I know you don't actually want to prep for a bodybuilding show, but can you resist the allure of a shiny 3000 dollars?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #72 on: October 17, 2017, 02:36:45 PM »
No, it's not. How many people starve themselves, take steroids, and work out? If everyone put the same effort in as you, you'd see that your special physique would be quite commonplace.

"But everyone doesn't do these things, so I'm still special," you will no doubt reply. But why do other people with similarly modest advantages usually choose to give up bodybuilding, athletics, etc.? Because they have the sense to anticipate where these vainglorious pursuits will lead them; that is, into isolation, delusion, and loneliness.

What has your physique brought you? Admiration? Sex? Respect? Money? Self-confidence? Athletic glory? Or none of these things?

You don't "look good" to anyone but other fools who can't see the big picture. Even on getbig, a forum ostensibly home to a substantial cadre of muscle-worshippers, you find yourself in constant contention with those who bother to pay you any attention. In this thread alone, you've practically been reduced to "calling out the haters", somehow projecting my attitude onto the general audience, in paranoid fashion. In the real world, I can only imagine how much worse the situation is. But I think I'm not alone as I picture an IG model going dry as a 12 step convention when she catches your melting, vampiric visage peering meekly at her from behind the tricep pushdown.

And guess what DJ, I accept your offer. I'll pay you 3 grand if you place top 3 in an IFBB Men's Physique or Classic Bodybuilding show. Hell, I'd be glad to provide you some motivation. I only ask that it's not some shitty backwater competition, but I'd have to defer to the experts in defining reasonable criteria.

LOL at thinking you can scare me off with a bet. Guess what DJ, you're proving me right as we speak. I'm in a position to provide your sorry ass some charity so that you can pursue glory in a degenerate competition, precisely because I broke myself of the pathetic cowardice which forces you to exist under ever more confined parameters. I know you don't actually want to prep for a bodybuilding show, but can you resist the allure of a shiny 3000 dollars?

if you are serious i will do it

you dont really have a clue though as to my reasoning for issuing this challenge but i will clue you in on it

i am incredibly confident that my physique genetics are really that good, you see i know that they are and there is zero doubt in my mind about it

this comp must be somewhere in europe and it must be at least 6 months from now

Im in

oh and about this female at the gym thing, you are wrong again there

you see i am incredibly arrogant irl and i dont show them attention 😎

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #73 on: October 17, 2017, 02:41:22 PM »
15 was a gimmick who probably complimented you because he figured you for a patsy who might get sucked into his bullshit and buy into one of his scams

doesnt vibe chief

be said and i quote "about 5-10kg really that's all you really need"

thats 10-20 pounds

so, if he wants me to buy kigs which make you MUCH BIGGER then he would have said you need 40-50 pounds, not 10

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: October 17, 2017, 02:48:21 PM »
doesnt vibe chief

be said and i quote "about 5-10kg really that's all you really need"

thats 10-20 pounds

so, if he wants me to buy kigs which make you MUCH BIGGER then he would have said you need 40-50 pounds, not 10

yes it does, he was a fucking figment of some scammers imagination, he was exposed like a year or so ago as some fat loser with a florida IP address.

you want to take critiques seriously, then take the critiques of experts here, ie people who have actually trained at the top and/or trained top guys(bodybuilders, not mens physique or bikini/figure chicks, bodybuilders) people like disgusted, be there,  and many others who have the knowledge and good you dont have are telling you what you need to be aware of with your physique but it goes over your head

what do you do? you take the word of a gimmick who has never posted a physique pic of themselves(gh15) because he complimented you

its the people who dont kiss your ass that you should pay attention 2 181BJ's

this is another reason cephissus has you pegged 100%
"