Author Topic: What are the odds the Overeem Ngannou fight could have been pre determined.  (Read 1415 times)

chess315

I don't think it was but when you look at it rationally that fight will increase Ngannous worth by 10-20million not to mention if he Rus
Ns with it after the Stipe fight he will bring in ridiculous amounts of money if he wins probably 100s of millions more had it not been for the knock out. And how hard would it be to truly give Overeem a 42 yo guy a couple million signing bonus. His runs been over.

Rimstinger

Overeem died and came back, I don't think that was a set up.

chess315

Overeem died and came back, I don't think that was a set up.

that fight the way it played out will generate well over 20million profit as if it didn't possibly hundreds of millions it would have been well than worth it to give Overeem 5$million for that the could do that easy with no one noticing.

chess315

The next fight will end this way to and the will have a solid heavyweight champion no one could dispute. I can't see him losing to a Brock or some freak show person or cain. That fight generated 100s of millions in down stream profit. He can legitimatly bill himself as the baddest man of the planet after the next fight start calling out the heavyweight boxing Champion everything there going to be filthy rich if Stipe win he can do the same thing and roll with it

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive

Stipe is a tough dude. He beat Mark Hunt, Andrei Arvlowski, Alistair Overeem, Junior Dos Santos, and Fabricio Werdum. Consecutively. All victories by either KO or TKO. No judges decisions. That's not an easy feat.

Stipe vs Francis should be one of the biggest heavyweight bouts in MMA history.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Stipe is a tough dude. He beat Mark Hunt, Andrei Arvlowski, Alistair Overeem, Junior Dos Santos, and Fabricio Werdum. Consecutively. All victories by either KO or TKO. No judges decisions. That's not an easy feat.

I agree, I am sick and tired of watching feather weight "men" at 5ft1 fighting each other...even Conor fighting at 145.

Real fights are heavy weight fights.
S

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Stipe vs. Francis

TJ vs. DJ

Thug Rose vs. Joanna rematch.

There are some interesting fights ahead.

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...

i agree that will be a good one.

chess315

I agree, I am sick and tired of watching feather weight "men" at 5ft1 fighting each other...even Conor fighting at 145.

Real fights are heavy weight fights.
amen half them guys we could legitimate beat up assuming we're no drunk,high on nubain busy g4ping

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
amen half them guys we could legitimate beat up assuming we're no drunk,high on nubain busy g4ping

1 on 1 i can rape both mayweather and connor.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: What are the odds the Overeem Ngannou fight could have been pre determined.
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2017, 08:30:44 AM »
33.65222%

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
Re: What are the odds the Overeem Ngannou fight could have been pre determined.
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2017, 10:13:50 AM »
ngannou needs to stop this silly stuff of mma and get into bodybuilding PRONTO