Author Topic: Video Tour of the New Home  (Read 8166 times)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Re: Video Tour of the New Home
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2018, 10:18:51 AM »
Nice, Vince.  Peaceful, lovely environment.

x2 on VB and The U comment.  He could've owned it.

werewolf operative

« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2018, 10:24:08 AM »

6 million???  I don't get it.

The hallofcost.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2018, 10:27:29 AM »
I respect and like VB, just to be clear... no battle to fight w him... but, yes, I agree that he could've taken the U had he been determined to do that.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2018, 10:51:06 AM »
Hey, VINCE, Have you given any consideration to dog ownership?

Redux

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2018, 11:06:20 AM »
Of course I do...you simply refused to accept it because you've spend over a decade talking shit to me and degrading me and my ideals.   Much like Keith, you simply think little of me because I'm black and gay and you spend a lot of energy putting me down.....only to catch a beatdown from me.

You are a failure in life Vince Basile and its time you accepted it.   You had your opportunity to become an IFBB pro but you never had it in you to truly pursue.   Honestly, I've never said this because I felt that it would go to your head but I thought you could have won the Mr Universe based on your past physique.   But for some reason, you simply just didn't go the extra mile......

You made your bed in your warehouse....now you have to sleep in it.

BAHAHAHA that's gold right there.

Nice place, Vince.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2018, 11:16:24 AM »
that is what happens when you are a high school teacher and blow all your savings on a Porsche, because you need to boost your fragile ego!  :D

Haha what an idiot Basile is, plus he wasted 60 years of his life on that pile of scrap bicep machine when he could have been working and paying off a mortgage avoiding living in a warehouse.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2018, 11:28:30 AM »
Haha what an idiot Basile is, plus he wasted 60 years of his life on that pile of scrap bicep machine when he could have been working and paying off a mortgage avoiding living in a warehouse.

I intend to pay this one off in 2 years....was going to be 5 but I have extra income coming in.  However, I'm now planning on building my vacation home  ;D
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2018, 11:30:13 AM »

X

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2018, 11:41:49 AM »
Nice little place, surprising amount of space. I wish you years of twink busting in your new pad.

P.S. Maybe add a few small flower beds or some shrubbery :).

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2018, 12:13:51 PM »
Vince, you used to say you were bisexual and had dated women, now you say you are gay?which is it?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2018, 12:23:45 PM »
Nice little place, surprising amount of space. I wish you years of twink busting in your new pad.

P.S. Maybe add a few small flower beds or some shrubbery :).

Definitely.  While its only 960s square ft total, it has 10 foot ceilings all around so it is very spacious and not like other singlewide homes with low ceilings.   The best thing is the energy efficiency of the place which is why I bought it.  My power bill is half the cost of my apartment.  I will likely replace the sink and bathroom fixtures in a few years as I would prefer some Moen products.  

I'm still undecided on scrubs right now but I'll figure something out
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2018, 12:27:21 PM »
Vince, you used to say you were bisexual and had dated women, now you say you are gay?which is it?

I mentioned this before...... I use the term gay when needed because most gay men are turned off by someone who is bisexual.
A

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2018, 12:40:58 PM »

I intend to pay this one off in 2 years....was going to be 5 but I have extra income coming in.  However, I'm now planning on building my vacation home  ;D

Sounds good, Glad things are falling into place nicely for you vince

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2018, 04:39:32 PM »
Of course I do...you simply refused to accept it because you've spend over a decade talking shit to me and degrading me and my ideals.   Much like Keith, you simply think little of me because I'm black and gay and you spend a lot of energy putting me down.....only to catch a beatdown from me.

You are a failure in life Vince Basile and its time you accepted it.   You had your opportunity to become an IFBB pro but you never had it in you to truly pursue.   Honestly, I've never said this because I felt that it would go to your head but I thought you could have won the Mr Universe based on your past physique.   But for some reason, you simply just didn't go the extra mile......

You made your bed in your warehouse....now you have to sleep in it.

Goodrum has ideals that are laudable? LOL. It is the lack of any shame and integrity that you got bagged by Keith and myself. I was surprised to learn that you were gay but I never put you down because of that. I accepted that you were the wife in a gay relationship. So what? Keith did step over the line in his feud with you.

The only way you can defeat me is to fabricate lies. Who did you beat in a bodybuilding contest? What achievements have you succeeded with in life? Did you win any scholarships or earn any university degrees? Did you ever own a gym or studio?

I doubt anyone on the internet envies you or what you have achieved. I find you a deceitful, nasty prick of a person. You have been delusional for over a decade now so I doubt you can ever change.

werewolf operative

« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2018, 04:55:10 PM »
Goodrum has ideals that are laudable? LOL. It is the lack of any shame and integrity that you got bagged by Keith and myself. I was surprised to learn that you were gay but I never put you down because of that. I accepted that you were the wife in a gay relationship. So what? Keith did step over the line in his feud with you.

The only way you can defeat me is to fabricate lies. Who did you beat in a bodybuilding contest? What achievements have you succeeded with in life? Did you win any scholarships or earn any university degrees? Did you ever own a gym or studio?

I doubt anyone on the internet envies you or what you have achieved. I find you a deceitful, nasty prick of a person. You have been delusional for over a decade now so I doubt you can ever change.

Shut up you fucking hack.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2018, 04:57:52 PM »

Therewas a difference though, when Keith and Vince went at it they were equal adversaries, you jon the other hand was like that weasal kid who waits until his friends have beaten on some guy and he is down before you run and kick him in the head like a badass, yet the kid on the ground in this case Goodrum, always owned you then and now

We have all busted Vince's balls at some time or another, and usually in good harmless ball busting fun that yes crossed lines at times, and Vince gave as good as he got. You however have this unhealthy hate against the guy, you claim victimhood in all this but you attacked him first years ago jumping on the bash Vince bandwagon when Keith did it, but the thing was you were just jumping on Keith's coattails.

Alot of us would respect guys like you and a few others on here if you guys would just do some vids or pics showing how your lives are so much more better and lucrative than Vince Goodrum CSI, HNIC, PWNSVB, CEO, BMOC

Unil then you are just a bitter old 75 year old blowhard who picks on bisexual black guys who you really lust after
"

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2018, 04:59:26 PM »
Very nice video tour of your new home. The spaces look tight, but it's really all a single person needs. You have done and excellent job arranging the "great room" and your furniture choices are in scale with the room size. Clearly, red is your go to accent color. It provides a nice "pop" of color throughout the space. I have the same design of folding table as you, except mine are painted white instead of being stained wood like yours is. I very much like the prints you chose to hang.

Are you planning on consolidating the stuff in your office. I assume it is also currently a catch-all area. Both the bedroom and the office seem very tight. From what you said you have further plans for arranging these two rooms. In my place there is an extra bedroom that like your office is where I put everything that wouldn't fit elsewhere after the remodel.

Over all, you've accomplished something you should be proud of. One question, does your new place have less square footage than where you lived before? If you could have, would you have purchased a three bedroom home so you'd have a separate exercise room?

Thumbs up.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2018, 05:01:17 PM »

Where will you build it?

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2018, 05:05:08 PM »
 :)

"

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2018, 05:06:57 PM »
However, I'm now planning on building my vacation home  ;D

Dear Melvin. You should build this close to where SF1900 lives.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 03, 2018, 05:13:53 PM »

Definitely.  While its only 960s square ft total, it has 10 foot ceilings all around so it is very spacious and not like other singlewide homes with low ceilings.   The best thing is the energy efficiency of the place which is why I bought it.  My power bill is half the cost of my apartment.  I will likely replace the sink and bathroom fixtures in a few years as I would prefer some Moen products.  

I'm still undecided on scrubs right now but I'll figure something out

Moen has been my choice for the last two homes I've had. Modestly priced and good quality. When I remodeled the kitchen, I picked an Elkay professional look faucet. I've already had to replace the sprayer. Fortunately, it was still in warranty so it cost me nothing.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 03, 2018, 05:16:30 PM »
Moen has been my choice for the last two homes I've had. Modestly priced and good quality. When I remodeled the kitchen, I picked an Elkay professional look faucet. I've already had to replace the sprayer. Fortunately, it was still in warranty so it cost me nothing.

Holy shit that pic just screams funny smartass comment
"

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #47 on: June 03, 2018, 06:08:23 PM »
Where will you build it?

I would likely have it in Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg although it would be a very small cabin...under 10k for it.   
A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 03, 2018, 06:15:25 PM »

I would likely have it in Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg although it would be a very small cabin...under 10k for it.  

Wouldn't that only buy something like a tent or a glorified storage shed?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #49 on: June 03, 2018, 06:52:56 PM »

Wife and I are renting a cabin in Gatlinburg for a week for my in-laws anniversary in October. Seems like a nice area.