Author Topic: Video Tour of the New Home  (Read 8149 times)

Elvis_McCartney

• Getbig II
Re: Video Tour of the New Home
« Reply #50 on: June 03, 2018, 07:48:49 PM »
Very nice Vince.  Watch out for those fire ants in the backyard though, LOL.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #51 on: June 03, 2018, 07:57:55 PM »

We have all busted Vince's balls at some time or another, and usually in good harmless ball busting fun that yes crossed lines at times,

Unbelievable how hypocritical so many of the Flotsam are here. Totally without any responsibility or even good sense. So many here trash Goodrum in really awful ways but they are anonymous so nothing happens. I am responsible for every word I post here and elsewhere. I don't use anonymous gimmicks.

I didn't follow Keith. We both knew Ray Mentzer so that is why we talked on the phone. Goodrum was always a subject that was amusing to just about everyone who read Getbig posts.

I honestly don't want anything to do with gay people. Matter of fact, Getbig has become somewhat gay for the years which is a pity. Place would be better if they had their own forum.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: June 04, 2018, 02:13:25 AM »
Nice to see you happy Vince. I have always respected the way you never seemed to get mad but just got even, whether it was outing Squadfather, a quick e-mail to Ron Harris, or stressing Keith to eat himself to death.  ;D

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #53 on: June 04, 2018, 05:03:58 AM »
Wife and I are renting a cabin in Gatlinburg for a week for my in-laws anniversary in October. Seems like a nice area.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #54 on: June 04, 2018, 07:54:39 AM »
Unbelievable how hypocritical so many of the Flotsam are here. Totally without any responsibility or even good sense. So many here trash Goodrum in really awful ways but they are anonymous so nothing happens. I am responsible for every word I post here and elsewhere. I don't use anonymous gimmicks.

I didn't follow Keith. We both knew Ray Mentzer so that is why we talked on the phone. Goodrum was always a subject that was amusing to just about everyone who read Getbig posts.

I honestly don't want anything to do with gay people. Matter of fact, Getbig has become somewhat gay for the years which is a pity. Place would be better if they had their own forum.

You see how bitter you are.  You can't help but to talk about me and you made a homophobic swipe at me just now with the last comment.   You had better be lucky you're in Australia because I would beat the shit out of you if I ever met you in person.   You and Keith were thick as thieves in talking shit about me so don't try to rewrite history.
A

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #55 on: June 04, 2018, 10:01:49 AM »

This coming from a guy who covets a sport title he won where he basically had to get almost naked, all oiled up and pose in front of a group of men who would then judge his body to being worthy of the title

I am straight, and I love bodybuilding, whether it is training just for myself or following the sport throughout the years. Yes it has its issues, but at its core, I have always loved it. But even as a straight guy I am sensible enough to know that it also has alot of gay overtures to it, and a  healthy amount of the fans and participants are either outright gay or have at least the shoelace of their Otomix shoe hanging out of the closet.

We all look at pictures of both Women and especially men who are half naked or near naked and critique their physical development. Including you Vince Basile.

If anything this forum you have thousands of posts on is exactly the forum they are on that you embrace.

I honestly dont understand how someone who was a big part of the sports history is so bitter. It cant be money because except for a couple of time periods there has never been any wealth at the grassroots of bodybuilding or competition. only money to be made being in the realtd bodybuilding businesses, of which you did well off of for so many years.

Vince B, there are so many things you could contribute when it comes to the history of this whole thing, probalem is it gets blurred right out by your arrogance and bitterness.
"

chrisbro

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: June 04, 2018, 10:05:11 AM »

You see how bitter you are.  You can't help but to talk about me and you made a homophobic swipe at me just now with the last comment.   You had better be lucky you're in Australia because I would beat the shit out of you if I ever met you in person.   You and Keith were thick as thieves in talking shit about me so don't try to rewrite history.
get yourself in shape first before you make threats to beat him up.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #57 on: June 04, 2018, 10:13:57 AM »
get yourself in shape first before you make threats to beat him up.

chrisbro

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: June 04, 2018, 10:27:33 AM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: June 04, 2018, 12:30:32 PM »

-Interesting comments from somebody directly associated with bodybuilding all of their adult life.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #60 on: June 04, 2018, 12:57:33 PM »

you could also get your own forum for bitter old homophobic assholes. Did I forgot to add fat?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #61 on: June 04, 2018, 01:08:10 PM »

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #62 on: June 04, 2018, 02:25:13 PM »

A

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #63 on: June 04, 2018, 02:26:22 PM »
-Interesting comments from somebody directly associated with bodybuilding all of their adult life.

2x

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: June 04, 2018, 02:37:14 PM »
I always love seeing the battle of the Vince’s.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: June 04, 2018, 03:17:14 PM »
u can tell vince b is gayer than vince c.  :-*
A

AusBB

• Getbig II
« Reply #66 on: June 04, 2018, 06:11:03 PM »
Very nice video tour of your new home. The spaces look tight, but it's really all a single person needs. You have done and excellent job arranging the "great room" and your furniture choices are in scale with the room size. Clearly, red is your go to accent color. It provides a nice "pop" of color throughout the space. I have the same design of folding table as you, except mine are painted white instead of being stained wood like yours is. I very much like the prints you chose to hang.

Are you planning on consolidating the stuff in your office. I assume it is also currently a catch-all area. Both the bedroom and the office seem very tight. From what you said you have further plans for arranging these two rooms. In my place there is an extra bedroom that like your office is where I put everything that wouldn't fit elsewhere after the remodel.

Over all, you've accomplished something you should be proud of. One question, does your new place have less square footage than where you lived before? If you could have, would you have purchased a three bedroom home so you'd have a separate exercise room?

Thumbs up.

You're gay.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: June 04, 2018, 06:12:56 PM »
u can tell vince b is gayer than vince c.  :-*

;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: June 04, 2018, 06:17:45 PM »
You're gay.

Duh! Tell everyone here something they don't already know. I came out on Getbig shortly after I joined which was almost 14 years ago.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: June 04, 2018, 08:54:26 PM »
Vince B getting pwned hard in the thread, personally I think he is jealous Goodrum never hit on him

"

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: June 04, 2018, 08:55:31 PM »
written by ironmeister and FitnessFrenzy.

One night, after a few too many glasses of cheap red wine from Aldi, Basile decides to test out his new biceps supinator exo-skeleton suit, which is a machine he has nicknamed "Mona".

As Basile painfully gets up from his dirty kitchen chair, he takes a screw wrench in his shaking hand and slowly walks into the living room. On the dusty shelf stands a replica of the Sandow statue and some wrinkled, wet magazines with men of an erotic nature. It is good that Getbig never asks about a love life or a wife  … "only gay, if you want it to be" he thinks to himself.

Further into the living room, he sees the machine that he has been working on for so long. Mona, the machine, looks magnificent. There are blue stars on the side of the machine, which he has carved out from lapis lazuli.

Still a little drunk from the cheap red wine, Basile sits down into the heavily modified biceps supinator, which is now more like a real powered exoskeleton. As he slowly sits down into the machine, a visor folds down onto his face. As Mona starts up, Basile starts the voice command. "Load Getbig, Gossip & Opinions", he tells Mona. Wearing the exoskeleton, Basile looks like a kind of old rusty terminator.
As Getbig is starting up on Basile's LCD head visor, Mona says to him: "Master, there is an incoming call". "Who is it from, Basile says?". Mona replies. "I can't see, but the call is from Regina, Saskatchewan". Basile then says: "notify the Canadian police". Fucking Avesher, he says to himself.

When Getbig finally loads, Basile posts in a few shitty threads as usual and desperately tries to prove once again his long ago forgotten achievements in the bodybuilding scene.
Mona then comes with a warning: "Master, ironmeister is now online". "Launch a few gimmick attacks at this vile scum", Basile says nervously.

After bashing Goodrum and being owned by a few tiny tits on Getbig, Basile stands up in the exoskeleton suit, which has powered hydraulics to help him move around. He then exits his house and tells Mona to prepare the jet thrusts. As the thrust begins to fire up, Basile flies up in the skies like Iron Man. As he flies over Manly beach, he is reminded of the apartment, he once had, that he should never have sold. Arnold's dried up cum is still hidden somewhere in that apartment.

Suddenly, the thrusters break down and Basile realizes that he only has a few seconds left to live. Grasping his 15.1 inch chubby arm, he visualizes for the last time the moment he measured the mighty guns of the oak…then he hit's Sydney's hard asphalt and feels his dentures going through his brain…then all turns black.

"Flotsam and jetsam", "wake up, Vince" a soft voice sounds in the utter blackness. Basile opens his heavy eyes and looks into a white room without walls. A man in a bunny suit is sitting in front of him…"welcome to heaven son", Jesus says. Basile rubs his eyes in amazement and says "is Nasser here?, is Oliva already here?" Bunny Jesus smiles and does not answer. He points his finger towards a white house and a garden situated in the horizon.  

After a long walk Basile finally reaches the beautiful house and knocks on the door. The door opens and Ron smiles at him…"Welcome Basile, I have something for you". He turns and walks to the table in the center of the room…Basile follows him until suddenly he stops and freezes in awe.
Blue shiny stars are standing on the table…"a lifetime award for the oldest Getbigger". Basile takes a big breath and shakes his head " finally after all those years"…a tear is sliding down his cheek.
"

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: June 04, 2018, 10:21:36 PM »
Nice place Vince!

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #72 on: June 05, 2018, 04:28:14 AM »
I always love seeing the battle of the Vince’s.

yes, what a time to be alive!

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: June 05, 2018, 05:01:05 AM »

6 million???  I don't get it.

The 6 million holohoax deaths.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: June 05, 2018, 08:31:49 AM »
Duh! Tell everyone here something they don't already know. I came out on Getbig shortly after I joined which was almost 14 years ago.

Yeah, we all saw that movie

"