Author Topic: Would you date a chick with herpes?  (Read 21280 times)

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
Re: Would you date a chick with herpes?
« Reply #75 on: July 10, 2018, 09:25:09 PM »
S
I called it off.  She kind of knew it would happen. I’m not introducing herpes into my life willingly. I’m pissed she waiting two months to tell me though.  Lesson learned.   Fuck that bitch.  Yeah I fell for her. No she wasn’t a tinder hookup.  We met in Austin 2 months ago today.  I knew something was up. She was gorgeous ,super sweet, funny, sexy and had a great job.  I kept waiting for the punchline. I knew it was too good to be true.  Fairytales only happens in books.
So let me get this straight, this girl is your dream girl, fairytale come true, and because she has herpes you will not persue her? Dude life is short, it's easy to find random girls that are down for hooking up, but "fairytale" girls come few and far between, fuckin go 4 it bro. 90% of celebrities have herpes they seem to be doing alright, if she is your dream girl then I think the risk is worth the reward.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #76 on: July 10, 2018, 09:26:10 PM »
So let me get this straight, this girl is your dream girl, fairytale come true, and because she has herpes you will not persue her? Dude life is short, it's easy to find random girls that are down for hooking up, but "fairytale" girls come few and far between, fuckin go 4 it bro. 90% of celebrities have herpes they seem to be doing alright, if she is your dream girl then I think the risk is worth the reward.

This. Plus you can stick to fucking her ass and tits.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: July 10, 2018, 09:36:54 PM »
Big Dicked Bob had no fear eating out the pussy of whores.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: July 10, 2018, 09:40:02 PM »
This! Life a short. Might not have another dream girl. She might be the one!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #79 on: July 10, 2018, 10:31:33 PM »
No matter the woman. Who ever ventured into a relationship knowing that catching an std was pretty much a sure thing?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #80 on: July 10, 2018, 10:34:52 PM »
I actually really feel for you because I remember how you talked about meeting this woman. And I thought you might be happy together.

It truly sucks.  I just think if there is a God this is his way of punishing me and if there isn’t the. I have just shitty luck.  Hold is she? 36.   It’s heart crushing but I just can’t knowinlgy have sex with her and not always worry about a disease.  I have no idea what she thought would happen. It truly must suck for her being in that position but people with herpes downplay it and are just passing it around to those without because they’re being convinced it’s not that bad.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #81 on: July 10, 2018, 10:36:32 PM »
It's funny you'd encourage him to sleep with a diseased woman who fits his expectations in every other way while women exist who would consider even a guy as handsome and shredded as you as being too short, too poor, having too big of a head, too self-obsessed, too drug-dependent, or any number of other things women reject men for on a regular basis, whether it's being an inch too short or not having the right color of eyes. They're easily the most materialistic creatures on earth, yet we're forced to settle for bitches that can't even fuck without infecting people?

C'mon, man. This is why men have to put up with shitty relationships and compromising left and right just to get their nuts off. If we started having some standards and rejecting them back the way they do to us, the playing field would finally even out and it would stop being a fucking sea-saw where they're always on top and our asses always sit planted on the grass.
Dude I never met a dream girl, one where I would start an entire thread on GetBig about ;D I mean whats the downside? He can meet her wear protection and see how things go, if it gets serious and he thinks she's the "one" then he should be at that point ok with contracting the std.

OhIwillliftmore

« Reply #82 on: July 10, 2018, 10:45:52 PM »
It truly sucks.  I just think if there is a God this is his way of punishing me and if there isn’t the. I have just shitty luck.  Hold is she? 36.   It’s heart crushing but I just can’t knowinlgy have sex with her and not always worry about a disease.  I have no idea what she thought would happen. It truly must suck for her being in that position but people with herpes downplay it and are just passing it around to those without because they’re being convinced it’s not that bad.

youre a pussy

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: July 11, 2018, 12:03:44 AM »
She was honest and told you before sex. You could meet a girl and she not tell you and possibly give it to you. I have never had an std so I can only imagine how hard it would have been for this woman to tell you this. My advice is to get all the facts before you decide what to do. It comes down to trust on both sides. You would have to trust that she listens to her body and abstains from sexual contact if she thinks she might be getting an outbreak.

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: July 11, 2018, 12:16:30 AM »
Chicks are all the same. No matter whether it’s Mila Kunis or Scarlet Johannsen, they age terribly and are rapidly depreciating assets past the age of 28 or so. Figure you’ll be sick and tired of whoever it is within 5-10 years and you’ll be single again. So just ask yourself: Do you want to be single with herpes or without?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #85 on: July 11, 2018, 01:01:08 AM »
She was honest and told you before sex. You could meet a girl and she not tell you and possibly give it to you. I have never had an shit transmitted disease so I can only imagine how hard it would have been for this woman to tell you this. My advice is to get all the facts before you decide what to do. It comes down to trust on both sides. You would have to trust that she listens to her body and abstains from sexual contact if she thinks she might be getting an outbreak.

No small feat

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #86 on: July 11, 2018, 03:26:59 AM »
This! Life a short. Might not have another dream girl. She might be the one!
You might want to read Seneca's "On The Shortness of Life", to give you a different perspective.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_Brevitate_Vitae_(Seneca)

Life is not short, it is our time spent on frivolous activities that makes it seem so. And spending/wasting time on an individual that had made a bad moral decision, who will encourage you to make a bad moral decision, therefore including you in their gang of moral eff ups, is a frivolous activity.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: July 11, 2018, 04:01:55 AM »
I had two diff girls tell me they had herpes in the last 4 years. Both were about a 6-7 out of 10. One black , one filipino. I had marginal interest before finding out but after they told me I totally lost all interest.

I heard excuses like "why did God let me get this?" or "Getting herpes isn't a numbers game Because it only takes once!"

I'm very blessed to never contracted herpes ( or any STD) as I've been raw with a couple women who've had 100+ partners and a couple more who've had 50+

Some people never show any symptoms even if they have it.

lightweight83

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: July 11, 2018, 05:12:19 AM »
Assuming this thread isn't bullshit, I'll add my 2 cents.

A good friend of mine contracted herpes around a year ago.  She was in a committed relationship with this dude, who was getting an insane amount of pussy on the side.  He ends up catching the herpzilla and obviously gives it to her, as he's going raw as fuck everytime. 

Why I mention this is that she is a wicked cool girl!  Cute as fuck (at least an 8/10), and she is now having an EXTREMELY hard time finding someone who will want to date her.  Guys obviously hit her up non stop on FB asking to hang out/go on dates, but as soon as she drops the bomb on them, they are LONG FUCKING GONE!  loL! I would assume that you were to catch it from this chick, things would work the same (if not worse lol) for you.  So unless you want to be tugging on your cock your whole life, I'd stay away!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #89 on: July 11, 2018, 05:24:44 AM »
I had two diff girls tell me they had herpes in the last 4 years. Both were about a 6-7 out of 10. One black , one filipino. I had marginal interest before finding out but after they told me I totally lost all interest.

I heard excuses like "why did God let me get this?" or "Getting herpes isn't a numbers game Because it only takes once!"

I'm very blessed to never contracted herpes ( or any STD) as I've been raw with a couple women who've had 100+ partners and a couple more who've had 50+
Going raw on women with a "guys get in free before 10" policy, ain't smart.

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: July 11, 2018, 06:49:35 AM »
I know a few couples like that and they're still the same as ever. I'm assuming it's Magic Johnson's system too.

Charlie Sheen banged dudes and trannies.  It's reported Magic had a relationship with Jermaine Sweet and frequent f a g parties.  These dudes aren't getting infections from women. 

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #91 on: July 11, 2018, 11:27:03 AM »
You might want to read Seneca's "On The Shortness of Life", to give you a different perspective.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_Brevitate_Vitae_(Seneca)

Life is not short, it is our time spent on frivolous activities that makes it seem so. And spending/wasting time on an individual that had made a bad moral decision, who will encourage you to make a bad moral decision, therefore including you in their gang of moral eff ups, is a frivolous activity.

So be miserable and thus make life seem longer? I’ve got that down pat!  :D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #92 on: July 11, 2018, 02:11:10 PM »
The life is short argument is weak. If it’s short the. Why would you purposely want to spend it having herpes? Knowing the fact first meant that I just couldn’t do it. No way.  Even if I did I’d be worried all the time and panic anytime I see a bump. Not the way to live.   Call me a pussy but I thought I met the perfect chick.  We spent hours every day talking to each other and it never got boring. She interested me in so many ways.  With anything too good to be true there had to be a catch.  Fuck that.  Yeah it sucks.  I’m hurt about it but I’m not going back.  I deleted all of her info so now I have no clue how to get a hold of her which is great for those drunken nights like last night where I wanted to talk to her.  I miss her and our conversations. 

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: July 11, 2018, 02:16:40 PM »
The life is short argument is weak. If it’s short the. Why would you purposely want to spend it having herpes? Knowing the fact first meant that I just couldn’t do it. No way.  Even if I did I’d be worried all the time and panic anytime I see a bump. Not the way to live.   Call me a pussy but I thought I met the perfect chick.  We spent hours every day talking to each other and it never got boring. She interested me in so many ways.  With anything too good to be true there had to be a catch.  Fuck that.  Yeah it sucks.  I’m hurt about it but I’m not going back.  I deleted all of her info so now I have no clue how to get a hold of her which is great for those drunken nights like last night where I wanted to talk to her.  I miss her and our conversations.  

If it was as good as you say mate you wouldn’t care about the herp you would be sure you both would live happily ever after with herpes together, the herp is only an issue if you and her split up and need to find a new lass, even then you can just lie and blame her if she ever has an outbreak and tell her she must have had the virus for years without an outbreak

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #94 on: July 11, 2018, 02:26:52 PM »
Post her pic so we can accurately assess your decision.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #95 on: July 11, 2018, 02:38:04 PM »
that gimmick account with 2 posts was right: you're a gigantic fucking beta pussy.

Haha.  Fuck you. 

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #96 on: July 11, 2018, 05:51:35 PM »
be honest with yourself

is it easy for you to get chicks?  if yes, kick her to the curb no point in taking a risk when you can just replace her

is it a struggle to get chicks?  if yes, stay with her and always use a rubber

E
E

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #97 on: July 11, 2018, 06:34:21 PM »
If it was as good as you say mate you wouldn’t care about the herp you would be sure you both would live happily ever after with herpes together, the herp is only an issue if you and her split up and need to find a new lass, even then you can just lie and blame her if she ever has an outbreak and tell her she must have had the virus for years without an outbreak

Two thumbs up right there. You’re a trip dude.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #98 on: July 11, 2018, 07:44:38 PM »
Would you "chick" a "hairpiece" with "date"?
Q

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #99 on: July 11, 2018, 08:18:59 PM »
be honest with yourself

is it easy for you to get chicks?  if yes, kick her to the curb no point in taking a risk when you can just replace her

is it a struggle to get chicks?  if yes, stay with her and always use a rubber

E
Earl.  I meet a lot of chicks. I travel a lot for work to fun cities and constantly meeting women.  This one stood out though.  You just know it when it happens to you. Her little nasty secret though was the deal killer. Pisses me off she wasted 2 months of my life and had me fall for her before she said anything. Something internally evil does that.  Again. Nothing in this world will have me rawdog a bitch who I know for a fact has an std.