Author Topic: Thread saved! Lee Haney, The greatest bodybuilder of all time!!!  (Read 9667 times)

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
Re: Thread saved! Lee Haney, The greatest bodybuilder of all time!!!
« Reply #50 on: July 11, 2018, 10:17:04 AM »
Keep in mind this is the pathetic loser that calls my father and tells him I believe the earth is flat. This untalented, creepy, limp dick pathetic blow hard,  isn't worth the time or effort, I clearly was.

You have to understand you have a literally mentally ill man on this board. Handle with care if you haven't notice.  Just pet his head and laugh, then turn and walk away....fast!

Man... you've written this before and I guess I wasn't sure if you were serious, but if you are, this is some pathetic shit.  :-\  Is this actually true?  Did he really call your parents to tell on you because he doesn't like you?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #51 on: July 11, 2018, 10:36:00 AM »
Man... you've written this before and I guess I wasn't sure if you were serious, but if you are, this is some pathetic shit.  :-\  Is this actually true?  Did he really call your parents to tell on you because he doesn't like you?

I'm very serious and it was my father he called. Yes, this old fuck is so attention deprived from me like a scorned woman, he called my father and told him I believed the earth was flat. I guess he thought it would make me talk to him. It didnt. Absolutely pathetic. This is a grown ass old man were talking about.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #52 on: July 11, 2018, 10:38:15 AM »
did your father respond "indeed it is" ?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #53 on: July 11, 2018, 10:53:05 AM »
did your father respond "indeed it is" ?

He didn't give a shit. He said, how'd that psycho get this number? That's all he cared about.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #54 on: July 11, 2018, 11:04:24 AM »
I'm very serious and it was my father he called. Yes, this old fuck is so attention deprived from me like a scorned woman, he called my father and told him I believed the earth was flat. I guess he thought it would make me talk to him. It didnt. Absolutely pathetic. This is a grown ass old man were talking about.

Wow. That actually takes pathetic to a whole new level. I understand strongly disliking someone because of their online personality. You use the same assessments you would use for people you interact with in real life. But calling someone's father because they said something you don't like? That's what 10-year old girls do.

You're not the only person scott has invented imaginary feuds with. I am, unfortunately, on that list along with a few others and we all say the same thing- he's a pathetic, old loser who takes this forum too seriously and is desperate for attention. For the most part, none of us acknowledge him, but he chases us around from thread to thread begging for attention. Not too long ago, he had a disagreement with another member and ended up taking a 4 month "sabbatical" from the board for his mental health. That's how he described it when he returned. I didn't even mention it for awhile because I honestly just felt bad for the dude.

Scott, I have a question for you. I'm actually directly addressing you for a change, so hopefully you can make it through the rest of this post without passing out from delirium. This is a real question, so just be real, spare me the depression-era insult. If you heard this story about another set of people, what would you think of the caller's behavior? Would you honestly think he was clever, funny or masculine?  Or would you think his behavior was over-emotional, childish and effeminate? Does it sound like something a normal person would do?

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #55 on: July 11, 2018, 11:18:05 AM »
How many normal people use a bodybuilding forum in 2018? This site is full of antisocials, egotists, meatheads, overcompensators, and terminally aggrieved posters. I'd like to know what Scott sounds like...probably like an older white conservative American? If so, he must've been great conversation. Way better than the libtards like Primemuscle.

Bolded is true, but most of you losers are sane enough to confine the majority of your psychosis to this board . Or at the very least, attempt to conceal how much you're spiraling in real life.

Also, it's well-known that scott is a closet case, and if the conversation lasted more than 60 seconds, then he squeezed in at least 2 references to men's assholes, gay sex positions or drag queen trivia.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 11, 2018, 11:38:19 AM »
the only reason im not making calls to all of you discussing the flat earth theory is because i dont have your phone numbers

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #57 on: July 11, 2018, 12:01:04 PM »
the only reason im not making calls to all of you discussing the flat earth theory is because i dont have your phone numbers

Based on your shitpost history, I have no doubt about that, but the question is would you be pathetic enough to call  other posters' parents ?

Hmmm. Probably.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: July 11, 2018, 12:48:26 PM »
Based on your shitpost history, I have no doubt about that, but the question is would you be pathetic enough to call  other posters' parents ?

Hmmm. Probably.

again, only if i had their numbers

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #59 on: July 11, 2018, 12:51:44 PM »
again, only if i had their numbers

Yeah, that's what I said.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 11, 2018, 12:53:40 PM »
Yeah, that's what I said.

sometimes i call random strangers on the phone asking if they prefer dorian or ronnie

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #61 on: July 11, 2018, 01:11:08 PM »
sometimes i call random strangers on the phone asking if they prefer dorian or ronnie

Scott calls random strangers and asks them to help him change his diaper. I am not sure which of you is winning.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #62 on: July 11, 2018, 01:19:23 PM »
Haney, top 3 of all time for sure.
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #63 on: July 11, 2018, 02:13:31 PM »
Haney, top 3 of all time for sure.

Who do you have as the other 2 for your personally?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #64 on: July 11, 2018, 08:28:32 PM »
Scott is really the stereotypical old man with a rake screaming at kids to get off his lawn. He fits the mold perfectly. It's why few people argue with him or pick apart his posts; it could be their grandfather talking, and you don't trash seniors. But if he really did call Wiggs' father, that's just hilarious.

;D
I am a seasoned citizen but far from being stereotypical, I possess a biting sense of humor and the ability to convey it via the written word.  And with a barley average IQ.  How that irks them no end.

As for Wiggs whining, if those here saying they believe him as regards me speaking with his "father", I would say they don't believe that idiot because if they did truly "think" that, they would be too scared to whine so much about me for fear of having me call their mums.   ;)

Fuck 'em.   ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #65 on: July 11, 2018, 08:37:09 PM »
Don't listen or read anything that fucktard says or writes. He's some random, poor, crazy old fuck with nothing in his life but this board that in his ignorant litte mind he believes he brings value to. People feel sorry for him and tolerate him. He has a hard on for me because I don't acknowledge his pathetic existence in conversation  (there's no reason to, it would bring down my vibration levels). He's  pathetic, just ignore him and laugh when he attempts to be funny to make him feel better. Keep in mind this is the pathetic loser that calls my father and tells him I believe the earth is flat. This untalented, creepy, limp dick pathetic blow hard,  isn't worth the time or effort, I clearly was.

You have to understand you have a literally mentally ill man on this board. Handle with care if you haven't notice.  Just pet his head and laugh, then turn and walk away....fast!

;D ;D

Although I don’t read his posts, even though he believes I do, you just know he gets all bent out of shape for no reason lol. Geez, talking about taking this forum too seriously lol
X

hp31

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: July 11, 2018, 09:04:32 PM »
Of the modern era, 93 Flex Wheeler. The End.

Agreed. I do think that Haney is the greatest Mr. Olympia ever. But, the best ever physique on stage was IMO Wheeler at the '93 Arnold. He looked good that yr at the O as well, but the Arnold showing was just out of this world.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #67 on: July 11, 2018, 09:08:00 PM »
In contrast to Ronnie, Haney has a brain

And I've never seen a gut photo of Haney
Small waist, yes, Haney was quality

You’re talking about two different eras in bodybuilding times.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: July 11, 2018, 09:26:46 PM »
prime flex wheeler imho

Fameandglory

« Reply #69 on: July 11, 2018, 09:28:08 PM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #70 on: July 12, 2018, 03:09:45 AM »
;D ;D

Although I don’t read his posts, even though he believes I do, you just know he gets all bent out of shape for no reason lol. Geez, talking about taking this forum too seriously lol

I don't think this dumbfuck has been around long enough to see what has happened in the past to members that cross too many members the wrong way. Ask Squadfather, Groink, suckmymuscle, and so many others whose personal info was exposed and they were never the same again.

This creepy old fuck is on the same road and when it happens, he will go on another (safe space...pussy )sabbatical and never return... He would have the meltdown of meltdowns.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: July 12, 2018, 06:20:25 PM »
How was he the greatest? Because of the amount of statues he won? The competition was weak in the 1980s and Phil has almost as many, yet most people don't consider him the greatest by any means (other than arms). Lee is still in decent health and had kept a low profile, so he deserves respect for those two things compared to the injury/death-prone and buffoonish antics of current and retired pros (Kai, McCarver, Silvio, Atwood, Titus, etc.).

Yates would crush him in any pose you could possibly choose, and didn't have the benefits of black genetics. Ronnie was the freakiest ever in 2003/4, but that doesn't make him the greatest ever. It makes him the biggest freak on stage, like Ruhl in 2002 or Paul in the late '90s.

The problem is that Haney beat Yates in 1991. So, Yates wouldn't "crush him in any pose". As long as Haney and Yates are the same size, Haney beats Yates, because Haney has better proportions and a smaller waist.

As for Yates' metamorphosis in 1993, some people assume that Haney couldn't make a similar transformation. He probably could.

And it isn't an age thing, per se, as Haney was only 3-4 years older than Yates.

The scary thing was that Haney claimed that he was just learning to peak in 1991. Again, at the same size, Haney beat Yates.

BSN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: July 12, 2018, 10:52:33 PM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #73 on: July 13, 2018, 03:27:57 AM »
The problem is that Haney beat Yates in 1991. So, Yates wouldn't "crush him in any pose". As long as Haney and Yates are the same size, Haney beats Yates, because Haney has better proportions and a smaller waist.

As for Yates' metamorphosis in 1993, some people assume that Haney couldn't make a similar transformation. He probably could.

And it isn't an age thing, per se, as Haney was only 3-4 years older than Yates.

The scary thing was that Haney claimed that he was just learning to peak in 1991. Again, at the same size, Haney beat Yates.

The problem is that's not based in reality. Dorian beat a career best Lee Haney in the muscularity round DESPITE being 10lbs lighter!! All the mandatory poses a career best Lee lost to a lighter Dorian who mind you , was in his first Olympia ever and only his third pro show ever! Dorian was 239lbs in 1991 Lee was 249lbs , So they weren't the same size, and Haney didn't have better proportions , he had a narrower waist & hips and better " symmetry " that's it. Lee's balance & proportions weren't as good as Dorians. Lee was all upper body and his legs lagged behind.

Again , NOT based in reality. Lee competed at 257lbs , and admittedly was out of shape. Lee could get bigger and his conditioning suffered for it. Dorian could compete at 257lbs and had conditioning Lee could never replicate even at lighter weights.

It's a mileage thing. They're similar in age , However Lee started much earlier than Dorian , competed a lot longer had much more experience. Lee said 1991 was his all-time best and he was 249lbs and lost the entire prejudging to a guy in his 3rd pro contest ever.

The first part of this is accurate. The second part is not. They weren't the same size. Dorian was 10lbs lighter. Same size? Lee competed at 257lbs in 1989 , and was admittedly off , Dorian was 257lbs in 1993 with conditioning Lee could never replicate. Same size? Dorian mops the floor with Lee

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #74 on: July 13, 2018, 04:22:16 AM »
The problem is that's not based in reality. Dorian beat a career best Lee Haney in the muscularity round DESPITE being 10lbs lighter!! All the mandatory poses a career best Lee lost to a lighter Dorian who mind you , was in his first Olympia ever and only his third pro show ever! Dorian was 239lbs in 1991 Lee was 249lbs , So they weren't the same size, and Haney didn't have better proportions , he had a narrower waist & hips and better " symmetry " that's it. Lee's balance & proportions weren't as good as Dorians. Lee was all upper body and his legs lagged behind.

Again , NOT based in reality. Lee competed at 257lbs , and admittedly was out of shape. Lee could get bigger and his conditioning suffered for it. Dorian could compete at 257lbs and had conditioning Lee could never replicate even at lighter weights.

It's a mileage thing. They're similar in age , However Lee started much earlier than Dorian , competed a lot longer had much more experience. Lee said 1991 was his all-time best and he was 249lbs and lost the entire prejudging to a guy in his 3rd pro contest ever.

The first part of this is accurate. The second part is not. They weren't the same size. Dorian was 10lbs lighter. Same size? Lee competed at 257lbs in 1989 , and was admittedly off , Dorian was 257lbs in 1993 with conditioning Lee could never replicate. Same size? Dorian mops the floor with Lee

Come back to reality. He is said in his last Olympia in 91 in which he was his best shape he was 254. This was his best shape.  In this interview he destroys your theories about afraid of Dorian and he confirms his weight. He can win all the muscular rounds he wants. You keep reiterating it because that's all you can do.  Haney won the show, the end.