Author Topic: Thread saved! Lee Haney, The greatest bodybuilder of all time!!!  (Read 9689 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Thread saved! Lee Haney, The greatest bodybuilder of all time!!!
« Reply #75 on: July 13, 2018, 06:22:51 AM »
Come back to reality. He is said in his last Olympia in 91 in which he was his best shape he was 254. This was his best shape.  In this interview he destroys your theories about afraid of Dorian and he confirms his weight. He can win all the muscular rounds he wants. You keep reiterating it because that's all you can do.  Haney won the show, the end.

I have his book and it confirms what was printed in magazines , he was 249lbs , again, Dorian was 10lbs lighter

I'm NOT claiming Dorian should have won the show , what I am saying Dorian 1993 would've demolished Any version of Haney . Dorian weighed 18 lbs  less in 91and still best Lee in the muscularity round. Dorian 1993 is in another league compared to Lee

And Lee hinted he would be back for a few more years ,he didn't ,if you don't think Dorian was part of the reason you're fooling yourself

Lee could get away with beating a stringy Berry DeMey , a blocking Rick Gaspari and a Mike Christian with worse legs then him , Dorian was his first real challenge and he passed , barely. By 93 Dorian was superior to him and even if he never came into the picture , Lee wouldn't beat Flex Wheeler 1993

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #76 on: July 13, 2018, 06:49:12 AM »
I have his book and it confirms what was printed in magazines , he was 249lbs , again, Dorian was 10lbs lighter

I'm NOT claiming Dorian should have won the show , what I am saying Dorian 1993 would've demolished Any version of Haney . Dorian weighed 18 lbs  less in 91and still best Lee in the muscularity round. Dorian 1993 is in another league compared to Lee

And Lee hinted he would be back for a few more years ,he didn't ,if you don't think Dorian was part of the reason you're fooling yourself

Lee could get away with beating a stringy Berry DeMey , a blocking Rick Gaspari and a Mike Christian with worse legs then him , Dorian was his first real challenge and he passed , barely. By 93 Dorian was superior to him and even if he never came into the picture , Lee wouldn't beat Flex Wheeler 1993
And 8 Mr Os as well as his wife were another reason as well. He had nothing left to prove, unless it was to satisfy his ego.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #77 on: July 13, 2018, 09:09:26 AM »
And 8 Mr Os as well as his wife were another reason as well. He had nothing left to prove, unless it was to satisfy his ego.

I agree ,he had nothing left to prove ,he went out on top. Smart man

BSN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: July 13, 2018, 11:10:43 AM »

funny seminar

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: July 13, 2018, 11:41:42 AM »
Mr. O 1985