Author Topic: PJ Braun vs Aaron Singerman - Fued  (Read 11891 times)

Bigpump9

• Getbig II
PJ Braun vs Aaron Singerman - Fued
« on: September 26, 2018, 06:30:32 AM »

Pj did instagram live feed calling out Aron, basically spilling the beans that his best friend betrayed him.
Anyone have any scoop on this?

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
Never get into a business with friends or family, always ends up messy.

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
I don't follow PJ anymore nor do I pay attention to BSL. But I feel like BSL is going down the drain and PJ is panicing and wants to lay blame on anyone but himself. He's the president and CEO of BSL, he's been in that position for a long time (2 years? more?). Let's say Aaron screwed him before he left BSL and created RedCon1. Lets say that even months on Aaron kept screwing BSL by stealing customers or whatever PJ claims (that's what he claimed when RedCon1 came out, idk what he's claiming now). A good businessman adapts and overcomes. He offers the market something better, whether its price, product, or diversification. PJ is incapable of doing that so he just bitches and airs dirty laundry. PJ owes all his success to Aaron. Without Singerman, PJ would be a broke, fat has-been selling his NPC trophies and soiled posing thongs to make ends meat. He should be kissing Aaron's ass and thanking him for letting him tag along and learn some shit about business. Even if he can't use that knowledge to any degree of success.
Inb4 "Hi Aaron"

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
"Hi Aaron"
Q

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
WannaBePro is right.

BSL success was based on the pro-hormone market, that dried up, and instead of finding a new product to fleece the rubes with, he sat around and played house with Genova. He can't blame Slingerman for that.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
I mentioned this a couple years ago.
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=611075.50

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
A

falco

• Getbig V
Just watched it on CNN! Brutal.

Dave D

• Getbig V
That video is sad.

If want PJ said is true and Redcon stole intellectual property and product formulas he should have an easy case in shutting Redcon down. And that's not even factoring in the alleged embezzlement by Aaron, which I'm sure is all documented.

PJ why didn't you take legal action right away?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
If true, that's rough.

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
That video is sad.

If want PJ said is true and Redcon stole intellectual property and product formulas he should have an easy case in shutting Redcon down. And that's not even factoring in the alleged embezzlement by Aaron, which I'm sure is all documented.

PJ why didn't you take legal action right away?

Because he's clearly lying. Even his own lawyer realized he was representing the losing side and sided with Aaron instead.
I have a hard time believing that PJ and the other partner didn't go after Aaron legally after he stole thousands of dollars from the company AND stole IP/customers. Even if PJ chalked it up to "I thought we were friends, that's why I didn't sue," I'm sure the other partner would have had no problem suing. The reason they didn't sue is because they have no case. Aaron was pushed out of the company, and instead of going on IG live and bitching about it to his "fans," he went out and started a new company that surpasses BSL by a country mile. I'm in Canada and I see RedCon1 stuff everywhere up here. I have yet to see a single bottle of BSL on a store shelf.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16

sounds like a punk bitch whining cuz he got got

bigkid

• Getbig IV

Vince, when I first stated what PJ is saying now 2 years ago, you just rolled your eyes.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Vince, when I first stated what PJ is saying now 2 years ago, you just rolled your eyes.

Because I was covering for Aaron. 
A

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
That's because Aaron and Melvin were in cahoots.
Q

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Didn't they both work for IronMag, to get on the inside, use that info for their own purposes (suppliers, biz contacts, etc) to branch out on their own ?
Robert D. who posts here (IML owner) would know. I don't remember him crying in public about it.

(If it went down like that). Vince would also know if true...

Dave D

• Getbig V

Because I was covering for Aaron. 

::)

You knowingly committed and cover up online fraud as an internet entrepreneur?

Vince come on.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
::)

You knowingly committed and cover up online fraud as an internet entrepreneur?

Vince come on.

What fraud???  Cant start a new venture with drama
A

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
Who cares? They both sell useless products. Joe Weider, another snake oil salesman, had his feuds too back in the day.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Hahahahahahaha

Pj is and always has been one of the stupidest people in the industry
He’s a total train wreck

Keep your worthless free samples

Burn in Hell pj!
w

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
ive never seen or used blackstone or redcon products....

are they pretty well run profitable businesses?

getting wealthy is only part of the game...maintaining it is even harder.

both will spend thousands in lawyer fees and waste time. this civil lawsuit will go nowhere. just get tied up in ligation and the attorneys win

Redux

• Getbig IV
PJ is a fat, useless turd with a lisp.
Always has been and always will be.

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Owner Prime Nutrition & Blackstone Labs
PJ is a fat, useless turd with a lisp.
Always has been and always will be.

Fuck you, you jealous peice of shit.

borebone