Author Topic: Current Jlo (shmoe related)  (Read 11798 times)

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
Current Jlo (shmoe related)
« on: September 26, 2018, 02:05:31 PM »
Jennifer Lopez posted this pic on instagram and people are going crazy over how swole she looks.

It's making me laugh a little because she's dating A-Rod, and he's maybe the most famous shmoe in the world. I remember a few years ago, some pictures surfaced of Monica Brant and another fitness competitor doing backflips in his backyard. He also dated Torrie Wilson, Madonna, Cameron Diaz (who also underwent a muscular transformation while they were together). Dude must have a strong slam game cuz he gets these famous broads  to make themselves over, no questions asked apparently. I figure Jlo isn't good enough for most getbiggers, but she's top 5 of all time for me, so I'm not sure if I consider this an improvement. She's closing in on 50, but she has kept it together amazingly well.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
Re: Current Jlo (shmoe related)
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2018, 02:07:57 PM »
Throwback to when he and Cameron Diaz were together:

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2018, 02:08:20 PM »
That butt looks swole

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2018, 02:10:37 PM »
That butt looks swole

It is a national treasure.

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2018, 03:17:58 PM »
10/10; would hit

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2018, 03:30:04 PM »

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2018, 04:43:24 PM »
She’s a good looking broad, no question, but I absolutely detest her. And dollars to doughnuts she is a nightmare of a woman.

Anyway, her time’s up. She’s an actress (big fucking deal. Everyone is an actor) and a very modest vocal talent who couldn’t write a song to save her life. Lopez is the epitome of a manufactured celebrity. All smoke and mirrors.

Her “people” create “JLo”.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2018, 04:43:51 PM »
Jennifer Lopez posted this pic on instagram and people are going crazy over how swole she looks.

I am a schmoe for a buff latina -- guilty as can be  ;D

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2018, 05:23:17 PM »
She’s a good looking broad, no question, but I absolutely detest her. And dollars to doughnuts she is a nightmare of a woman.

Anyway, her time’s up. She’s an actress (big fucking deal. Everyone is an actor) and a very modest vocal talent who couldn’t write a song to save her life. Lopez is the epitome of a manufactured celebrity. All smoke and mirrors.

She's a beautiful woman who leads a glamorous lifestyle. People aren't looking for the next great talent these days. They are just looking for someone famous enough to pay attention to. The idea that you had to do something to be famous has always been kinda bullshit. It's just patently obvious now that you can pick up your phone and get any song, movie, book or news item that you can think of. These people with 50, 100 million followers aren't selling 100 millon cds or getting 100 million people to go to their movies. She'll be famous as long as she holds on to her looks because we don't really live in a culture where people stop being famous anymore.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2018, 05:28:34 PM »
She's very pretty but when it comes to singing she's no Ella Fitzgerald.  I don't care at all for her singing or acting but I'm probably one a million where that's concerned.

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2018, 05:36:00 PM »
I'm not saying I would buy any of her CD's, lol...much less buy a ticket to her concert.  Just saying, all things being equal, I would hit it.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2018, 05:42:10 PM »
I'm not saying I would buy any of her CD's, lol...much less buy a ticket to her concert.  Just saying, all things being equal, I would hit it.
;D

She is very pretty so who can blame you that?  No one!   Years ago there was a film called (I think) "Mondo Elvis". In it a fugly groupie lady talked about her "love" for the King of Rock and Roll.  She said someone once asked her which she would rather have, Elvis sing for her or Elvis fuck her.

She said she'd have him sing to her while he fucked her.  This sort of creature probably contributed to Elvis' overeating and massive drug intake and ultimately his death.   ;D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2018, 05:42:36 PM »
Q

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2018, 05:53:37 PM »
She's a beautiful woman who leads a glamorous lifestyle. People aren't looking for the next great talent these days. They are just looking for someone famous enough to pay attention to. The idea that you had to do something to be famous has always been kinda bullshit. It's just patently obvious now that you can pick up your phone and get any song, movie, book or news item that you can think of. These people with 50, 100 million followers aren't selling 100 millon cds or getting 100 million people to go to their movies. She'll be famous as long as she holds on to her looks because we don't really live in a culture where people stop being famous anymore.

Wrong. Her big movie roles have largely dried up, and, music wise, she now only sporadically releases “singles”. Her people make ever-more careful attempts at putting out something in the hope that it’ll stick. For the past several years, not much from the JLo brand has, really.

Redux

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2018, 05:56:21 PM »
J-lo is dumb as a box of rocks and probably annoying as fuck, but she has done a good job of keeping that body together all these years
really never seen her go full offseason mode like Mariah or Christina

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2018, 06:25:21 PM »
J-lo is dumb as a box of rocks and probably annoying as fuck, but she has done a good job of keeping that body together all these years

She was a dancer originally compared to the singers Mariah and Christina.
Q

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2018, 06:38:44 PM »

Nice muff for sure.  Milk truck pussy.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2018, 07:05:33 PM »

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2018, 08:54:35 PM »
Wrong. Her big movie roles have largely dried up, and, music wise, she now only sporadically releases “singles”. Her people make ever-more careful attempts at putting out something in the hope that it’ll stick. For the past several years, not much from the JLo brand has, really.

I didn't say that she's still selling millions of albums, I said that the nature of fame has changed so much that it really doesn't matter if she does. I'm not really interested in arguing the specifics of her career, but the idea of stardom isn't even the same as it was at the start of her career. If you look at the highest grossing movies of this year or last year, most of them aren't driven by starpower. None of the people in those marvel movies could open a movie outside of that franchise. If you look at the top songs in the country, most of them are by performers that are far from household names. Most people who get attention for actually being "celebrities" are just people with big social media followings and who've experienced a level of "legitimate" fame at some point.

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2018, 09:01:58 PM »
I’d eat the churros out of her ass.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2018, 09:38:58 PM »

I watched her show, "Shades of Blue."  It was nice seeing my old neighborhoods. 

Anyway, for the first season she wore Barbara Streisand pants and baggy jackets.  I guess she wanted to showcase her acting.   ::)  It wasn't until the second season that she started showing her ass.  That ass can start a war.   :D

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2018, 12:11:18 AM »
One of the hottest women around in her prime. Still holding up well.

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2018, 12:44:17 AM »
I am a schmoe for a buff latina -- guilty as can be  ;D

x10000000

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2018, 12:50:54 AM »

How long have you known her and with all your interactions with her what are some of the things that stand out most to indicate how dumb she is?

We should all be so dumb.

What are you doing with your life?

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2018, 01:06:14 AM »
How long have you known her and with all your interactions with her what are some of the things that stand out most to indicate how dumb she is?

We should all be so dumb.

What are you doing with your life?

Haha give it a rest, you do this in every thread/post when someone bashes another

In reality who really cares