Author Topic: Russia  (Read 1049 times)

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
Russia
« on: October 10, 2018, 09:12:23 AM »
What happened with the Russia investigation? I haven't heard much about it from CNN or strawcuck lately. Has Ferris Mueller locked up Putin and Trump for attacking our democracy?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Re: Russia
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2018, 09:37:36 AM »
Please refer to thread titled "The Liberal Outrage Of The Week"    :D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2018, 10:09:25 AM »
What happened with the Russia investigation? I haven't heard much about it from CNN or strawcuck lately. Has Ferris Mueller locked up Putin and Trump for attacking our democracy?

I'm sure they haven't backed off much but at the same time there is a grand jury selection in the process for Clinton, MCabe, Comey, Rosenstein, etc

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2018, 05:13:15 PM »
Still searching. I'm sure they'll drag it out a couple of more years and it will be going on while he campaigns in 2020 is the demoncrats can try to use it against him.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2018, 12:12:19 PM »

From what I understand FBI findings/reports/leaks on it are on hold until after the midterms. They don't want to make the "Comey" mistake again.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2018, 04:45:47 PM »
From what I've heard Mueller hasn't found shit and they don't want to reveal that until after midterms so the "blue dribble" has a fighting chance.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Kwon3

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2018, 04:47:24 PM »
From what I understand FBI findings/reports/leaks on it are on hold until after the midterms. They don't want to make the "Comey" mistake again.
Who suspends a fucking investigation due to a midterm election? Oh, right, a politically-driven arm of the government.