Author Topic: Baby Ford's tiny voice  (Read 10140 times)

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
Baby Ford's tiny voice
« on: October 11, 2018, 08:17:21 AM »

K

Kwon3

Re: Baby Ford's tiny voice
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2018, 08:45:49 AM »
A body language expert, Dr. Lillian Glass, explains Ford’s manipulative use of baby-like voice intonations and her evasive facial movements to explain the deceitful nature of her testimony.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/5844100372001/?#sp=show-clips

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2018, 09:53:04 AM »
A body language expert, Dr. Lillian Glass, explains Ford’s manipulative use of baby-like voice intonations and her evasive facial movements to explain the deceitful nature of her testimony.

And people say she was credible?  I think not.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2018, 11:39:37 AM »
Goo-goo, ga-ga, me no remember...Kavanaugh bad man...wah...wah!!!

Ridiculous.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2018, 01:28:16 PM »

If 20 body language 'experts' were interviewed, there would be twenty interpretations of Christine Blasey Ford's body language during that hearing. Body language analyzation is a pseudoscience and therefore not necessarily accurate. It is fascinating and a useful assessment tool in many situations, such as job interviews. Body language can also be faked and often is.

Dr. Lillian Glass is an interesting person who leads a rather public and varied life. https://www.drlillianglass.com/body-language-blog/

Kwon3

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2018, 01:35:27 PM »
If 20 body language 'experts' were interviewed, there would be twenty interpretations of Christine Blasey Ford's body language during that hearing. Body language analyzation is a pseudoscience and therefore not necessarily accurate. It is fascinating and a useful assessment tool in many situations, such as job interviews. Body language can also be faked and often is.

Dr. Lillian Glass is an interesting person who leads a rather public and varied life. https://www.drlillianglass.com/body-language-blog/
I disagree. I trust her credentials and she sounds credible. Why would she be wrong? She's studied this her whole life. I believe what she has to say about Christine Ford.
#BelieveLillianGlass

See how that works?  ;)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2018, 01:50:40 PM »
I disagree. I trust her credentials and she sounds credible. Why would she be wrong? She's studied this her whole life. I believe what she has to say about Christine Ford.
#BelieveLillianGlass

See how that works?  ;)

Yes I do. You are welcome to believe what you choose, as are we all. Just because we accept something doesn't make it right or true.

Kwon3

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2018, 02:38:00 PM »
Yes I do. You are welcome to believe what you choose, as are we all. Just because we accept something doesn't make it right or true.
So why did the Senate's majority not believing Christine Ford lead to a riot outside the Supreme Court and the harassment of politicians in the halls of Congress if we're all allowed to have our opinions? Doesn't seem in the spirit of tolerance and fair-play and free thought to me.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2018, 03:09:51 PM »

Do you disagree with her assessment?  Sounded logical to me.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2018, 03:25:51 PM »
And people say she was credible?  I think not.

yep, people like most of the talking heads on Faux News and a few people in the White House

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2018, 04:02:07 PM »
yep, people like most of the talking heads on Faux News and a few people in the White House

If Raped would you not remember what year it happened ??  ::)
K

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2018, 04:32:32 PM »
Do you disagree with her assessment?  Sounded logical to me.

I neither agree nor disagree with her assessments. A couple of things she said bothered me. Without knowing what Ford's usual voice sounds like, it is not possible to know if she always sounds the same. Some people's normal speaking style sounds like "baby talk." IMO she was not tilting her head, she was looking directly at the attorney as opposed to the camera. What seemed the most out of line was when she commented on Ford's lack of memory about certain things. This had nothing to do with interpreting Ford's body language.

Kwon3

« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2018, 04:34:37 PM »
I neither agree nor disagree with her assessments. A couple of things she said bothered me. Without knowing what Ford's usual voice sounds like, it is not possible to know if she always sounds the same. Some people's normal speaking style sounds like "baby talk." IMO she was not tilting her head, she was looking directly at the attorney as opposed to the camera. What seemed the most out of line was when she commented on Ford's lack of memory about certain things. This had nothing to do with interpreting Ford's body language.
Then you didn't watch the hearings.

Kwon3

« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2018, 04:39:36 PM »

If Raped would you not remember what year it happened ??  ::)
I certainly would, as would most rape victims.

She couldn't remember:

1) The year
2) The house's address or where it happened in that house in terms of the bedroom's location
3) The neighorhood
4) How she got there or how she left
5) She claimed she called her friend on her cell phone (they didn't exist)
6) Any corroborating witnesses (or I should say, the one she provided couldn't validate her claim)
7) Any personally identifiable information about her alleged attacker

In short, she did the equivalent of what an Internet troll threatening to fight someone else on the Internet would do: Making a threat, asking for an address, demanding a free planet ticket, a mutually agreeable venue, and to top it off providing no personally identifiable information or a photo. And should these impossible demands be met, conveniently they'll claim the time or date no longer works for them, they're not available anymore, that the other person will only flake out and not show up anyway, that the other person should travel to them instead, that they don't want to get accused of assault by the law, etc etc. Liars do what liars do - they raise the bar whenever you call their bluff. She wanted an FBI investigation and she got one. It couldn't convince a female senator and two fence-sitting male senators who are no friends of Trump. It's over. He's confirmed. GET OVER IT ALREADY.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2018, 12:36:53 PM »
Then you didn't watch the hearings.

I did, in fact, watch them. Not too sure a screen shot tells much of a story. If they do, Trump's completely deranged based on his.

Kwon3

« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2018, 12:38:08 PM »
What you're doing is what-about-ism. This thread is about Ford and her voice and body language, not the President. Again, all you do is deflect, which underscores the emptiness of your arguments.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2018, 01:06:17 PM »
What you're doing is what-about-ism. This thread is about Ford and her voice and body language, not the President. Again, all you do is deflect, which underscores the emptiness of your arguments.

Fine.

Christine's voice is not an act. I is how she sounds when she speaks.

Kwon3

« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2018, 01:07:37 PM »
Every expert that has studied her testimony disagrees, and since they have experience in this pseudo-scientific field that likely outlevels yours, I'm going to go with their conclusions rather than your assessment.  :)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2018, 01:41:56 PM »
Every expert that has studied her testimony disagrees, and since they have experience in this pseudo-scientific field that likely outlevels yours, I'm going to go with their conclusions rather than your assessment.  :)

How many experts is that? Disagrees with what, how she sounds when she speaks? I'd have to see these "experts" credentials as compared to mine. If that's not her usual voice, prove it.

Kwon3

« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2018, 01:47:02 PM »
How many experts is that? Disagrees with what, how she sounds when she speaks? I'd have to see these "experts" credentials as compared to mine.

I've found five so far. How many would satisfy you? The answer's none, because this is a bait & hook liberals pull every day. Keep demanding more evidence until you exhaust all proof provided and claim it's still insufficient. Alternatively, ask 500 people until 1 disagrees with the other 499. We saw it last month with them demanding an FBI report then dismissing it a day after it was released because it didn't meet their expectations or validate their conclusions.

If that's not her usual voice, prove it.

I don't have to prove anything. As long as I say it's true, then it's true, remember? That's what you guys said about Dr. Ford's testimony.  ;)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2018, 01:58:39 PM »
I've found five so far. How many would satisfy you? The answer's none, because this is a bait & hook liberals pull every day. Keep demanding more evidence until you exhaust all proof provided and claim it's still insufficient. Alternatively, ask 500 people until 1 disagrees with the other 499. We saw it last month with them demanding an FBI report then dismissing it a day after it was released because it didn't meet their expectations or validate their conclusions.

I don't have to prove anything. As long as I say it's true, then it's true, remember? That's what you guys said about Dr. Ford's testimony.  ;)

Likewise, as long as I say something is true, then it is true. You don't have to prove anything because you can't.

You guys? I looked around and there's just me responding to you.

Kwon3

« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2018, 02:00:27 PM »
Likewise, as long as I say something is true, then it is true. You don't have to prove anything because you can't.

You're finally getting it. Hallelujah. The Christine Ford saga can now come to a (merciful) end, now that you understand the premise of her testimony last month.

You guys? I looked around and there's just me responding to you.
Liberals, you dumb fuck.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2018, 02:25:12 PM »
You're finally getting it. Hallelujah. The Christine Ford saga can now come to a (merciful) end, now that you understand the premise of her testimony last month.
Liberals, you dumb fuck.

Yes hallelujah. Too bad the saga isn't actually ended just morphed into something new. Note that I never wavered from the concept of innocent until proven guilty as applies to Kavanaugh and Ford. "He said - she said" is all there is at this point.

Who nominated me spokesperson for liberals? Sorry, but I decline.

Kwon3

« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2018, 02:40:31 PM »
Yes hallelujah. Too bad the saga isn't actually ended just morphed into something new. Note that I never wavered from the concept of innocent until proven guilty as applies to Kavanaugh and Ford. "He said - she said" is all there is at this point.

Who nominated me spokesperson for liberals? Sorry, but I decline.

You're all the same. And you're welcome to lump me in with Republicans, but they're a fine crowd and I love their company.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2018, 02:52:47 PM »
You're all the same. And you're welcome to lump me in with Republicans, but they're a fine crowd and I love their company.

Stereotyping. -Not sure all Republicans would accept you into their herd.