Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman "i might never walk again"  (Read 39229 times)

KSA

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Ronnie Coleman "i might never walk again"
« on: October 22, 2018, 03:38:34 PM »

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
Re: Ronnie Coleman "i might never walk again"
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2018, 03:45:04 PM »
So Ronnie will never walk with Fallsview  ???

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2018, 03:46:58 PM »
So Ronnie will never walk with Fallsview  ???

#toosoon  ;D

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2018, 03:54:34 PM »
He can enter wheel chair bbing

kcb5150

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2018, 03:58:23 PM »
Playing the blame game... The surgeon... Like never coming off, bouncing weights and snapping screws post surgery didn't help put him in this corner...

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2018, 04:07:10 PM »
He can enter wheel chair bbing

Not with these pipe cleaners  :-[

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2018, 04:09:01 PM »
why can't this retard lift light if he wants to train  ??? ??? ???

with his mutant bbc genetics, he'd look exactly the same training that way. he could probably look jacked just doing push ups and bicep curls.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2018, 04:10:28 PM »
That sucks if true but Ronnie sounds like his math is way  off regarding his surgeries and that's way more concerning to me considering he graduated at the top of his class with an accounting degree.

He said his 3 surgery's cost between $500kand $300k each and that the last 3 were over $2 million total...

Based on this information I think Ronnie will walk again.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2018, 04:28:46 PM »
Is he getting surgery again? ???

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2018, 04:29:17 PM »
What a total fool.

Blaming the surgeons.

The guy nuked his body and organs for YEARS, then he begins weekly surgeries and is always right back in the gym performing abysmal workouts, yanking, bouncing, cranking, swinging poundages far too heavy for him.

Breaking screws. Demolishing everything he can.

And it’s Joe Surgeon’s fault.  ::)

Coleman is a true-blue dumbass.

He’s a super responder but was never built to handle the loads the drugs allowed him to.

Chocolate kids hooting and hollering all over the house ... Ronnie yip-yipping like he’s not an invalid washup who orchestrated his own destruction ... money bleeding from every orifice ...

Olympian-sized retard.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2018, 04:53:55 PM »
who's paying for all these surgeries?

Kwon3

« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2018, 05:17:17 PM »
who's paying for all these surgeries?
his asshole insurance company, which raises the rates for the rest of us by charging the insurers so much for preventable surgeries they can't get out of.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2018, 06:06:44 PM »
where did all of those imbecilic phaggots spewing the 'inspirational' nonsense run off to? egging an already crippled ronnie on... while he continued to destroy himself.

still inspired? 

tards will tard

Kwon3

« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2018, 06:12:28 PM »
where did all of those imbecilic phaggots spewing the 'inspirational' nonsense run off to? egging an already crippled ronnie on... while he continued to destroy himself.

still inspired? 

tards will tard

the behavioral disorders and slew of insecurities and emotional issues that led him to get himself to that degree of deformity and destroy his joints and bones while doing it are far more potent than his nameless, faceless fans from bodybuilding.com or getbig.com or instagram, none of whose posts he ever reads as he continues walking around high as a kite on painkillers and his own indestructible sense of self-contentment.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2018, 06:21:22 PM »
the behavioral disorders and slew of insecurities and emotional issues that led him to get himself to that degree of deformity and destroy his joints and bones while doing it are far more potent than his nameless, faceless fans from bodybuilding.com or getbig.com or instagram, none of whose posts he ever reads as he continues walking around high as a kite on painkillers and his own indestructible sense of self-contentment.

ronnie is unintelligent, and just crazy enough to do damage.. lol bad combo. still, the peeps who encouraged him r pieces of shit.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2018, 06:22:13 PM »

still inspired? 

tards will tard

They are all on Instagram sucking Ronnie’s dick ::)

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2018, 06:24:21 PM »
That sucks if true but Ronnie sounds like his math is way  off regarding his surgeries and that's way more concerning to me considering he graduated at the top of his class with an accounting degree.

He said his 3 surgery's cost between $500kand $300k each and that the last 3 were over $2 million total...

I doubt he even graduated , on top of being top of his class

All made up like Franco Columbu being a “doctor”

Kwon3

« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2018, 06:32:22 PM »

Has over 8 children and his protein line isn't doing well because supplements are a mature market where new products don't stand out in the galaxy of what's already on the shelf, not to mention his star power faded 11 long years ago.

His degree is in accounting from a historically black college. Where professors at the time could graduate someone without any supervision or oversight into their grading system. The standards were lower. If he was a real CPA he wouldn't have chosen Dominos as a delivery driver for his first job. He'd have taken an intern job at a real accounting firm or another salaried office position while waiting for something to open up in his field of study. Not pounding weights after 8 hours in a cop uniform.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2018, 06:43:04 PM »
I doubt he even graduated , on top of being top of his class

All made up like Franco Columbu being a “doctor”
Franco isn't a Doctor of chiropractics?

Has over 8 children and his protein line isn't doing well because supplements are a mature market where new products don't stand out in the galaxy of what's already on the shelf, not to mention his star power faded 11 long years ago.

His degree is in accounting from a historically black college. Where professors at the time could graduate someone without any supervision or oversight into their grading system. The standards were lower. If he was a real CPA he wouldn't have chosen Dominos as a delivery driver for his first job. He'd have taken an intern job at a real accounting firm or another salaried office position while waiting for something to open up in his field of study. Not pounding weights after 8 hours in a cop uniform.

Well I for one am inspired by Ronnie.

If he can accomplish earning his accounting degree with his limited understanding of math (please refer to the video posted above) and become the greatest bodybuilder of all with his basic understanding of weight  training imagine what anyone can accomplish with a little dedication.

I hope to be at the hospital cheering Ronnie on as he walks out.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2018, 06:49:18 PM »
why can't this retard lift light if he wants to train  ??? ??? ???

with his mutant bbc genetics, he'd look exactly the same training that way. he could probably look jacked just doing push ups and bicep curls.
Exactly slow barbell squats with 135 would fry anyone
A

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2018, 06:50:06 PM »
I wish him well. It has to be killing him to be in this type of physical nightmare. Bodybuilding is one unhealthy activity.  

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2018, 06:52:45 PM »
What a total fool.

Blaming the surgeons.

The guy nuked his body and organs for YEARS, then he begins weekly surgeries and is always right back in the gym performing abysmal workouts, yanking, bouncing, cranking, swinging poundages far too heavy for him.

He’s a super responder but was never built to handle the loads the drugs allowed him to.

Chocolate kids hooting and hollering all over the house ... Ronnie yip-yipping like he’s not an invalid washup who orchestrated his own destruction ... money bleeding from every orifice ...

Olympian-sized retard.

Savage
A

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2018, 07:10:51 PM »
What a total fool.

Blaming the surgeons.

Olympian-sized retard.

Great post

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2018, 07:36:10 PM »
Looking forward to his video "I might not ever reproduce again." 

Of course given his level of stooopid, the title of said video will be something like, "Ain't nuffin' but a peeenus wut don work no mo'...'n' sheit."

Coleman is the architect of his own demise. Fuck him.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2018, 07:52:34 PM »
More proof why Lee Haney is the greatest.