Author Topic: feeders for arm size - new thread -  (Read 38303 times)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: feeders for arm size - new thread -
« Reply #125 on: February 05, 2019, 05:32:59 PM »
I'm working on a protocol for feeders for cock size. 

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #126 on: February 05, 2019, 05:41:08 PM »

Get this man a Grant Application, stat!   ;D

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #127 on: February 05, 2019, 05:46:54 PM »

I got one and it works,I pump twice a week for 20 minutes and I jelq twice a week for 15 minutes.Pain in the ass but it works as I started just over 7 and 5.5” around and now just about 8” long and 6” around.Been doing it for two years with a couple breaks in between but pretty consistent.Looks awesome to come out of a water pump(bathmate) and have an engorged 8.5” x6.25-6.5” dong,wife thinks it’s reatrded looking after the pump and it lasts a few hours.hahaha I’m fucked.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #128 on: February 05, 2019, 06:12:36 PM »
I got one and it works,I pump twice a week for 20 minutes and I jelq twice a week for 15 minutes.Pain in the ass but it works as I started just over 7 and 5.5” around and now just about 8” long and 6” around.Been doing it for two years with a couple breaks in between but pretty consistent.Looks awesome to come out of a water pump(bathmate) and have an engorged 8.5” x6.25-6.5” dong,wife thinks it’s reatrded looking after the pump and it lasts a few hours.hahaha I’m fucked.

Awesome.  Think I'll give that a try first.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #129 on: February 05, 2019, 06:37:05 PM »
I've actually stopped training arms for the past few months, so Im doing the opposite of feeders lol.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #130 on: February 05, 2019, 08:34:40 PM »
I haven't contributed much to this topic. However, whatever works has to be part of the complete theory of hypertrophy.

One of the factors is based on what Larry Scott and others found, namely aiming for a maximum pump. Larry trained

brutally hard and painfully. Burns and up and down the racks were what he did. He found that if he could pump his

arms bigger than ever then the next day they would be larger. He didn't use light weights to get his pump.

This 3 sets of 100 reps might give some results for a short time. Not so sure about long term. Of course the 'feeder' method here doesn't

say not to do other arm training. So I am not sure how any gains can be attributed to feeding the muscle.

Btw, Pellius seemed impressed with a 'new' method and was going to try it. Makes me wonder how that fits in with his making sure a

muscle recovers before training it again.

Years ago I started doing really high reps in the triceps pressdown. With 3 plates on the machine I got up to a maximum of 174 reps.

I did 100 reps with 4 plates. Neither time did those gruelling sets result in any larger arms. So I abandoned those high reps.

I do warm up sets up to 50 or so reps. But what makes my arms grow are the many sets with the maximum resistance. 5 or 6 sets.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #131 on: February 06, 2019, 01:30:09 AM »
I haven't contributed much to this topic. However, whatever works has to be part of the complete theory of hypertrophy.

One of the factors is based on what Larry Scott and others found, namely aiming for a maximum pump. Larry trained

brutally hard and painfully. Burns and up and down the racks were what he did. He found that if he could pump his

arms bigger than ever then the next day they would be larger. He didn't use light weights to get his pump.

This 3 sets of 100 reps might give some results for a short time. Not so sure about long term. Of course the 'feeder' method here doesn't

say not to do other arm training. So I am not sure how any gains can be attributed to feeding the muscle.

Btw, Pellius seemed impressed with a 'new' method and was going to try it. Makes me wonder how that fits in with his making sure a

muscle recovers before training it again.

Years ago I started doing really high reps in the triceps pressdown. With 3 plates on the machine I got up to a maximum of 174 reps.

I did 100 reps with 4 plates. Neither time did those gruelling sets result in any larger arms. So I abandoned those high reps.

I do warm up sets up to 50 or so reps. But what makes my arms grow are the many sets with the maximum resistance. 5 or 6 sets.

Yeah, Vince, we were all anxiously waiting for you to put in your expert opinion being that you consider yourself the only expert in muscle "hypertrophy" on this board.

Maybe you can learn something from a non-expert like Tres Taco, whose physique far, far surpasses anything you have or could ever achieve. Note how he presented his protocol? He did it in a way that wasn't condescending or pretentious and actually inspired others, myself included, to give it a try. 

I don't think there's a single person on this thread, or on this entire board for that matter, that gives a shit what you have to say about this or any other training method. This a very good, serious, and informative thread. Please don't ruin it like you do with every other thread you post on.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #132 on: February 06, 2019, 01:38:44 AM »
Yeah, Vince, we were all anxiously waiting for you to put in your expert opinion being that you consider yourself the only expert in muscle "hypertrophy" on this board.

Maybe you can learn something from a non-expert like Tres Taco, whose physique far, far surpasses anything you have or could ever achieve. Note how he presented his protocol? He did it in a way that wasn't condescending or pretentious and actually inspired others, myself included, to give it a try. 

I don't think there's a single person on this thread, or on this entire board for that matter, that gives a shit what you have to say about this or any other training method. This a very good, serious, and informative thread. Please don't ruin it like you do with every other thread you post on.

But, Vince patented the bicep supination machine.
X

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: February 06, 2019, 01:42:18 AM »
But, Vince patented the bicep supination machine.

Some guy from Melbourne  took away IG Nobel prize for patenting wheel  ::)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #134 on: February 06, 2019, 01:51:17 AM »

How condescending of you to post this. Thanks, Pellius.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #135 on: February 06, 2019, 01:55:57 AM »

I did 100 reps with 4 plates. Neither time did those gruelling sets result in any larger arms. So I just started eating whatever I wanted and said fuck it.

Fixed, lol.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: February 06, 2019, 02:01:24 AM »
Didn't take long after Vince pop his head into a thread to start taking a beating.

When will he just go away?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #137 on: February 06, 2019, 04:06:14 PM »

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: February 07, 2019, 03:53:30 AM »
Too much information. :-[

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: February 07, 2019, 04:11:58 AM »
I've actually stopped training arms for the past few months, so Im doing the opposite of feeders lol.

Looking awesome

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: February 07, 2019, 02:07:15 PM »
Looking awesome
Thanks, I've been following a low volume, HIT type of training, kind of what Palumbo suggests training wise, stopped training arms, also added more rest days, so just 4 days a week training, again opposite of feeders lol.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #141 on: February 07, 2019, 02:38:06 PM »
Thanks, I've been following a low volume, HIT type of training, kind of what Palumbo suggests training wise, stopped training arms, also added more rest days, so just 4 days a week training, again opposite of feeders lol.
What have you been doing for legs?

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: February 07, 2019, 02:41:04 PM »

Looks to be working

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: February 07, 2019, 02:58:49 PM »
What have you been doing for legs?
Just squats and hack squats, I don't even fool around with extensions, leg curls, lunges...I just go and do around 8 sets total, 1 warm up set on hack squats with 1 plate, then I go to 3 plates, 4 plates, and 4 plates and some change. I do this high and wide stance, then feet close and mid stance, again 3 plates, 4 plates, 4 and change. Then front squats 1 set, 2 plates as many as I can get. That's it.

Looks to be working
Thanks.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: February 07, 2019, 04:48:43 PM »
Just squats and hack squats, I don't even fool around with extensions, leg curls, lunges...I just go and do around 8 sets total, 1 warm up set on hack squats with 1 plate, then I go to 3 plates, 4 plates, and 4 plates and some change. I do this high and wide stance, then feet close and mid stance, again 3 plates, 4 plates, 4 and change. Then front squats 1 set, 2 plates as many as I can get. That's it.
Thanks.

What kind of rep scheme are you doing and how many times a week?

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: February 07, 2019, 05:05:29 PM »
Didn't take long after Vince pop his head into a thread to start taking a beating.

When will he just go away?

He'll get another torpedo & plop again  8)

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: February 07, 2019, 05:12:45 PM »
What kind of rep scheme are you doing and how many times a week?
On hacks 1 plate x 20 reps, 3 plates x 10-12 reps, 4 plates x 8-10 reps, 4 plates and change 6-8 reps, Front squats 2 plates 12-15 reps. I have zero knee pain, I was having some slight knee pains, once I cut out all the extensions/leg curls, lunges all knee pain completely gone. I train them once a week.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #147 on: February 07, 2019, 05:15:57 PM »
pump is a very annoying feeling.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: February 07, 2019, 05:18:22 PM »
pump is a very annoying feeling.

It's obvious that you studiously avoid any arm pump or any pump for that matter.
LOL! What a beast.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #149 on: February 07, 2019, 05:21:12 PM »
It's obvious that you studious avoid any arm pump, or any pump for that matter.
LOL! What a beast.

not sure who that guy is, but he got you beat in arm development.

and yes i do like to avoid pump in my arms, when i train back for example. i dont subscribe to the pump equals growth school of thought.