Author Topic: Brad Rowe will be the next Craig Titus - Dude is Mentally Insane  (Read 22801 times)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: Brad Rowe will be the next Craig Titus - Dude is Mentally Insane
« Reply #125 on: September 09, 2020, 11:20:51 AM »
I don’t get the Titus comparison at all. Titus dripped charisma and was funny this guy is good looking and in shape but Very dull and doesn’t have anywhere near the charisma titus had. He’s more like a poor mans mike ohearn. He a bit all over the place to regimented and disciplined with meals And cleaning over here then breaking your sink for no reason and driving 142 and smoking weed in the parking lot over there it’s kind of odd.

x2

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #126 on: September 10, 2020, 01:13:38 PM »
Cause she pays the mortgage  :D

actually she doesn't... she throws (threw, they're divorcing now) good money at rescuing dogs and has zero business sense. wants to do an animal rescue, but doesnt understand the concept of profit/loss or where the money would come from to pay for any of it. i don't blame Brad for losing his shit with her... she's cute AF and all, but would be a nightmare to be married to. she could at least do an OnlyFans and sell feet pics or something lol (something my ex's have done, you'd be surprised how many weird ass incel's would pay $20 for a fucken pic), since she's not even taking on personal training/'life-coaching' clients anymore.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #127 on: May 28, 2021, 09:05:57 AM »
Sorry to bump the thread, but this fella is posting some intredasting stuff

First, he says he's on mushrooms in this clip where he is pretending to be happy with the single life at a party

https://www.instagram.com/p/CO9HzvsFrk9/

Then a few days later he's yet another bodybuilder to get an 'intestinal blockage'  ::)... cover story for a stomach pump / OD anyone..?

T

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #128 on: May 28, 2021, 09:20:53 AM »

First, he says he's on mushrooms in this clip where he is pretending to be happy with the single life at a party

Then a few days later he's yet another bodybuilder to get an 'intestinal blockage'  ::)... cover story for a stomach pump / OD anyone..?

What's this fellow eating, rocks?

About a week ago -

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPLs4yOFfi1/ .

bradbrowe

"What a miserable 40hrs!

Around 7pm Thursday and 2 meals into my new fruit and veggie detox diet I felt an obstruction in my intestine/bowels start to form. All night and all day Friday in extreme pain. I couldn't eat or drink anything. Vomiting anything I put in me because it just couldn't go down. I ended up canceling my whole day Friday and stayed in bed. If you know me you know that you have a better chance of getting bit by a great white in the middle of a Nebraska corn field than for me to take a day off.

Last night I had to resort to a magnesium citrate and saline drink. Thankfully it broke up the obstruction but then I spent the whole night running to the bathroom.

I woke up this morning down 11lbs in 24hr. I fasted 2wks ago for 74 hours and only was down 6lbs!

On a bright note I lost half that 20lbs I have been trying to lose....like the old saying "1 flu away from a bikini body" 😂

I dropped $200 on all organic fruit and veggies on Thursday and needless to say I have no desire to touch any of it lol"

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: May 28, 2021, 09:25:45 AM »

In an effort to consume food more these guys never fully CHEW their food. It’s a common problem that we see in 3rd world countries when the food is air dropped and by the time medi-helicopter arrives to administer healthcare the doctors are clearing food blockages because the starving citizens didn’t chew their rice.

There are now talks of sending medical crews first then dropping off the food.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: May 28, 2021, 09:26:53 AM »

About a week ago -

bradbrowe

"What a miserable 40hrs!

Around 7pm Thursday and 2 meals into my new fruit and veggie detox diet I felt an obstruction in my intestine/bowels start to form. All night and all day Friday in extreme pain. I couldn't eat or drink anything. Vomiting anything I put in me because it just couldn't go down. I ended up canceling my whole day Friday and stayed in bed. If you know me you know that you have a better chance of getting bit by a great white in the middle of a Nebraska corn field than for me to take a day off.

Last night I had to resort to a magnesium citrate and saline drink. Thankfully it broke up the obstruction but then I spent the whole night running to the bathroom.

I woke up this morning down 11lbs in 24hr. I fasted 2wks ago for 74 hours and only was down 6lbs!

On a bright note I lost half that 20lbs I have been trying to lose....like the old saying "1 flu away from a bikini body" 😂

I dropped $200 on all organic fruit and veggies on Thursday and needless to say I have no desire to touch any of it lol"

Poor guy thinks he has problems with weight loss, he should talk to Bhank. He regularly drops 10 pounds a night....

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #131 on: May 28, 2021, 09:34:47 AM »
Never been a believer in “detox”. That’s what kidneys are for

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: May 28, 2021, 09:42:28 AM »
Never been a believer in “detox”. That’s what kidneys are for

Please look up the function of the liver coach

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: May 28, 2021, 10:28:51 AM »
Poor guy thinks he has problems with weight loss, he should talk to Bhank. He regularly drops 10 pounds a night....

Dammit!  I look away for an hour and you beat me to it!!

;D 8)
T

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #134 on: May 28, 2021, 10:29:19 AM »
Is this doofus still pushing around that stupid machine in the gym?

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: May 28, 2021, 10:35:20 AM »

About a week ago -

bradbrowe

"What a miserable 40hrs!

So hold on a minute - he's trying to pretend that a fruit and veg 'detox' diet blocks bowels?  A hi-fibre/fiber diet..?..?

GTFOH

OK, that's the last piece of the puzzle for me.  I'll tell you exactly what has happened here

1  Posts about discovering shrooms (see my link)
2  Shrooms cause wicked constipation (esp. combined with opiates - just sayin')
3  Panics and does a 'detox' fruit and veg diet
4  Doesn't work, so uses 'detox' as a smokescreen
5  Hospital pumps him

Q.E.D.
T

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #136 on: May 28, 2021, 11:48:48 AM »
Please look up the function of the liver coach

Yeah, yeah I know but when creatinine levels are high and eGFR is low that’s even more of a problem.