Author Topic: CSWOL still huge  (Read 9584 times)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: CSWOL still huge
« Reply #50 on: February 23, 2019, 12:51:15 AM »
CSwol is a fat, glop of shit

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: February 23, 2019, 02:44:30 AM »
Welcome back to GetBig CSWOL!

A giant among men...

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: February 23, 2019, 06:02:14 AM »
Yeah soul crusher thank you for that! Now I’ve been divorced for over 3 years, and whoever put up a pic that is not me doing gay shit is just a bitchass! Do you notice that one pic is me and Eric dilauro Jay cutlers old workout partner! I have a couple current pics on Instagram! Once this shoulder heals I will be getting on a serious run! I thought it would be cool to post since no gimmick would post after 2 years of no posting.  Currently I work a corporate job and have for over 2 years in Arizona and I actually had 2 court cases the last one just finished in which my attorney beat the case. If you don’t believe me you can go on the maricopa county public court records website Christopher Noland Jan. 1975. Besides that I’ve had some other setbacks but looking to come back strong! Ok there’s all for now! Cheers! Oh yeah the question about why I don’t use my old handle....that’s because someone blocked the handle and I tried many many times to reactivate it and they wouldn’t allow it! Years ago I had tried to sign in and it said that user name does not exist.  That’s why I don’t have it anymore or can’t post under that name.

Fuck off gimmick.  Cswol has never once in his life said, "Cheers!".  It's not in his vocabulary.  It is however, a common phrase among Brits.   ::)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #53 on: February 23, 2019, 06:59:02 AM »
Fuck off gimmick.  Cswol has never once in his life said, "Cheers!".  It's not in his vocabulary.  It is however, a common phrase among Brits.   ::)

Haha yes. Good find Twaddle.

The premier Non-lollipopper Cswol would NEVER, EVER use the word "Cheers" in his vocabulary.

He would never say "Ok there's all for now!" either.
Q

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 23, 2019, 07:11:49 AM »

The premier Non-lollipopper Cswol would NEVER, EVER use the word "Cheers" in his vocabulary.

Cheers!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #55 on: February 23, 2019, 07:43:31 AM »
Cheers!

I've been known to use "Cheers" from time to time though! :D

Reserved for posh brits usually!

CHEERS!
Q

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #56 on: February 24, 2019, 05:57:56 PM »
Gentlemen, I stand with you in celebrating the return of that insurmountable Matterhorn of Muscle -- the incomparable Snow King (the same "der Schneekönig" immortalized in German lieder by yearning, red-haired virgins who begged to be deflowered by the powerful Snow King, but were icily rebuffed because they were merely 9s, leading to their drowning suicides in the Lake of Tears) -- that passport brandishing, globetrotting champion of l'affaire Popeye who's got the SWOLE world in his hands (stamps and all).
Cheers, indeed!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #57 on: February 25, 2019, 02:16:32 PM »
Fuck off gimmick.  Cswol has never once in his life said, "Cheers!".  It's not in his vocabulary.  It is however, a common phrase among Brits.   ::)

Aye it is a common phrase for us Brits
Must be a Brit now using that account.

Cheers.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 25, 2019, 02:23:19 PM »
I get trojan warnings all over this site but you have to assume that the password was either "tokaswole" or "snowking".  ;D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #59 on: February 25, 2019, 02:50:52 PM »
Aye it is a common phrase for us Brits
Must be a Brit now using that account.

Cheers.

First one who comes to mind is Joon! :D

Q

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!
« Reply #60 on: February 25, 2019, 11:05:25 PM »
he did a groink and begged some money off of getbig brethren and then disappeared.

Let me get this straight : he borrowed money from people here and didn't give it back??
North of Italy

TSNWGS

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: March 12, 2019, 10:20:39 AM »
I’m you forget when I was the games bodyguard I toured all of Europe and uk and used cheers often when interacting with the locals! Funny to see many think I’m still a gimmick! If anyone is in Arizona can gladly link up and get a workout in! I did talk to tommy wishbone he can verify this as I accidentally text him before he was catching a flight for work to Vegas! Ok getwiggers! Cheers! Fukn CSWOL!

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 12, 2019, 10:43:04 AM »

Well he has a corporate job now, hes not in the entertainment industry any more.

TSNWGS

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: March 12, 2019, 10:46:22 AM »
Look at the ass on that white Brit! Is that ass a gimmick too? If anyone is in Arizona is coming to Az we can gladly link up for a workout!

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 12, 2019, 10:51:25 AM »
Look at the ass on that white Brit! Is that ass a gimmick too? If anyone is in Arizona is coming to Az we can gladly link up for a workout!

Where you at in AZ bro the Phoenix area or Tuscon?

TSNWGS

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: March 12, 2019, 11:06:41 AM »
I live in ahwatukee so by Phoenix

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #66 on: March 12, 2019, 02:41:37 PM »
You still got the same number?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: March 12, 2019, 03:59:14 PM »
I live in ahwatukee so by Phoenix

Just post a pic on instagram holding a spoon.Very simple and will take you 10 seconds.

TSNWGS

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: March 16, 2019, 01:58:52 PM »
Chaos I have a Az number now