Author Topic: New Goodrum picture: Gut out of control!  (Read 19168 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: New Goodrum picture: Gut out of control!
« Reply #50 on: February 26, 2019, 07:35:43 AM »
Melvin, which cheat meals do you consume to feed such a massive gut?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #51 on: February 26, 2019, 08:14:16 AM »
Melvin, which cheat meals do you consume to feed such a massive gut?

Semenbased diet?  ;D

Q

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #52 on: February 26, 2019, 08:15:27 AM »
I pretty much set that joke up for ya! ;)

Consider it pay back for coming to the rescue with pics since I can't figure it out still. LOL

I won't say his arms are shit, but there's a bit of safety fat there creating the illusion of bigger arms....his feet?  I never even noticed they were in the pic. 
Are there things Kwon? ???

They don't call me the Maestro of grass-stained Sneakers for nothing!  ;D ;D :D :D
Q

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 26, 2019, 01:03:43 PM »
I pretty much set that joke up for ya! ;)

Consider it pay back for coming to the rescue with pics since I can't figure it out still. LOL

I won't say his arms are shit, but there's a bit of safety fat there creating the illusion of bigger arms....his feet?  I never even noticed they were in the pic. 
Are there things Kwon? ???

Correct, when someone have blubber on the upper arms it’s definitely time for them to stop shoving so much bastard bait down their fat throat

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: February 26, 2019, 01:12:54 PM »
They don't call me the Maestro of grass-stained Sneakers for nothing!  ;D ;D :D :D

Fair enough....

No judgement here :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #55 on: February 26, 2019, 05:33:31 PM »
Vince - if you are reading this - time to change it up.   HIIT and cardio.  That’s it.  And stop fng eating for awhile.   Think prison diet and convict conditioning

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #56 on: February 26, 2019, 06:03:34 PM »
Vince - if you are reading this - time to change it up.   HIIT and cardio.  That’s it.  And stop fng eating for awhile.   Think prison diet and convict conditioning

I love his flexing pictures.

Estrogen filled bloat sacks attached at the shoulder.

Should really weigh the pros and cons of a caloric restriction.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 26, 2019, 08:19:22 PM »
He resembles the weather guy. Didn't he say he had a medical condition? I always felt bad for the guy.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 26, 2019, 08:21:06 PM »
Goodrum, this midsection is out of control.  :-\ (tab it to view bigger image)

Good for you Vince, you're doing great! Keep up the good work. I'd say you are about 6 weeks out in this pic

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: February 26, 2019, 08:51:07 PM »
Good for you Vince, you're doing great! Keep up the good work. I'd say you are about 6 weeks out in this pic

He came out a long time ago.

And you need glasses old man!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: February 26, 2019, 09:21:41 PM »
He came out a long time ago.

And you need glasses old man!

Not sure how weeks got in there....

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #61 on: February 27, 2019, 08:38:36 AM »

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: February 27, 2019, 12:30:53 PM »

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #63 on: February 27, 2019, 12:35:20 PM »
years fixed
p

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: February 27, 2019, 12:40:22 PM »

6 weeks out from what?  A visit to Dr. Now? 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: February 27, 2019, 12:50:08 PM »

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #66 on: February 27, 2019, 01:06:11 PM »
Gotta love Strongman Goodrumas Savickas though!
Q

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 28, 2019, 05:50:31 AM »
1.  Stop eating.  there is enough safety fat there not to worry about muscle loss. 

2.  Forget machines - need basics - dumbbell exercises compound movements.  Do more bodyweight.     

3.  HIIT - 2x a day.   30 minutes sessions.

4.  Wear a garbage bag to drop excess water. 

5.   Jump Rope / Assault bike  - go back and forth for 60 minutes session - minute each.   You need to be drenched soaking wet at the end of it in sweat. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #68 on: February 28, 2019, 08:03:51 AM »
1.  Stop eating.  there is enough safety fat there not to worry about muscle loss. 

2.  Forget machines - need basics - dumbbell exercises compound movements.  Do more bodyweight.     

3.  HIIT - 2x a day.   30 minutes sessions.

4.  Wear a garbage bag to drop excess water. 

5.   Jump Rope / Assault bike  - go back and forth for 60 minutes session - minute each.   You need to be drenched soaking wet at the end of it in sweat. 

I'm perfectly fine.  I may look bloated
thanks
but I'm in great shape.  It's just that I've been  simply more concerned with overall finances, health and lifestyle than worrying about 6 packs and 2% Bodyfat  I still train 4 days a week, bike through the city, play basketball,etc....but I do it for enjoyment.  I have a couple of health issues before with are minor but they have kept me from actively going back to competing in the past.  However, this year may be different.   Health issues have cleared up, finances are in order as I have a little over 50k in the bank.  But if not,  I'm going to just live life, make youtube videos and keep doing my thing. 
A

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #69 on: February 28, 2019, 08:45:45 AM »
Sarcopenia also slows down your metabolism, as having more muscle increases your resting metabolism.
Q

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #70 on: February 28, 2019, 09:41:17 AM »

I'm perfectly fine.  I may look bloated but I'm in great shape.  It's just that I've been  simply more concerned with overall finances, health and lifestyle than worrying about 6 packs and 2% Bodyfat  I still train 4 days a week, bike through the city, play basketball,etc....but I do it for enjoyment.  I have a couple of health issues before with are minor but they have kept me from actively going back to competing in the past.  However, this year may be different.   Health issues have cleared up, finances are in order as I have a little over 50k in the bank.  But if not,  I'm going to just live life, make youtube videos and keep doing my thing. 

I would pay 50k to not look like you.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #71 on: February 28, 2019, 09:57:06 AM »

I'm perfectly fine.  I may look bloated but I'm in great shape.  It's just that I've been  simply more concerned with overall finances, health and lifestyle than worrying about 6 packs and 2% Bodyfat  I still train 4 days a week, bike through the city, play basketball,etc....but I do it for enjoyment.  I have a couple of health issues before with are minor but they have kept me from actively going back to competing in the past.  However, this year may be different.   Health issues have cleared up, finances are in order as I have a little over 50k in the bank.  But if not,  I'm going to just live life, make youtube videos and keep doing my thing. 

The haters are jealous, Vince!!
X

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: February 28, 2019, 10:14:45 AM »

I just thought you were training for a show a few months ago. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: February 28, 2019, 08:23:24 PM »

I support your enjoying life and all it has to offer. Hell I had pizza for lunch today. It's just that when you post a picture of yourself, admittedly bloated,on a site like this, you have to know it won't end well. If you're cool with that then it's all good. I certainly am not in a position to cast stones, though I'm not bloated. But I know if I posted a pic of me posing in the mirror I would quickly get picked apart, even though I am content with my current physical condition

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #74 on: February 28, 2019, 08:33:20 PM »

How many getbiggers can say they have 50k cash on hand?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!