Author Topic: RIP - Chris Burrous - KTLA News Anchor  (Read 13275 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: RIP - Chris Burrous
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2019, 07:03:10 PM »
Here is a question . . . When exposed in popular media to “poppers” they have always been associated with the male gay community. Do heterosexuals use them as well ( I feel stupid asking.)

J

It was a cheap rec drug from the 60s but it enhances sexual activity so it's been mainly used by the gay community.   However its spread to the straight community as well.

Honestly, it's just highly addictive and dangerous to use and a lot of people have died from heart attacks and other coronary issues
A

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2019, 07:09:07 PM »
What is the bottle of Gatorade for?

Used to mask the flavor of GHB. Many people will use it or fruit juices, some also like that Gatorade helps balance out electrolytes.

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2019, 07:18:59 PM »
Here is a question . . . When exposed in popular media to “poppers” they have always been associated with the male gay community. Do heterosexuals use them as well ( I feel stupid asking.)

J

I remember reading a survey taken during the AIDS years of sex shops, where they asked to keep track of popper purchases. Around 5% of  them were to straight people, with the balance being gays.

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2019, 07:56:47 PM »
P.S. - It isn't mentioned in the larger articles, perhaps out of politeness, but he was getting fisted right before he died. "His companion inserted his hand through his anus." is how the actual ME report reads. This guy went hard :).

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2019, 08:34:49 PM »
Is it standard coroner practice to give every last one of these details?

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2019, 09:07:22 PM »
All the details....

Chris died December 27, 2018, two days after Christmas...

https://theblast.com/ktla-anchor-chris-burrous-died-overdose-crystal-meth-anus/

When Chris died that Thursday, KTLA devoted the entire Friday and weekend in honor of him.  His wife and 9 year old daughter shouldn't have to hear about this, pretty sure they are in shock (both are good people).  A lot of people liked Chris out here, came to events, nice guy and enjoyed what he was doing on the news (including 5 hours in a row on Saturday mornings).  

Hearing this just amazes me - that the details are so apparent out there.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2019, 10:06:55 PM »
What's next?  Prime found alive wearing a soiled diaper, tied to an inflatable "Great Pumpkin" yard ornament in a rent by the hour fleabag schmoetel at the east side of Portand with two Tide Pods up his butt, two Kryspie Kreame HoNuts on his wang and wearing a two sizes too large Sleep Apnea mask filled with AnalEze and the semen of a thousand muslimes and a crude sign around his neck written in Crayola reading, "Parking In Rear"?

Livin' the cuckold scheme...

Groovy.

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: RIP - Chris Burrous - KTLA News Anchor
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2019, 10:22:55 PM »
That there are such sick, deviant freaks out there is deeply troubling.

This debauched creep should have his grave pissed upon daily.

Guy had a great wife and little daughter but went out on them to engage in absolutely horrific sexual activities. And not that straights don’t get up to gross shit, but let’s face it,  by and large, and likely by virtue of already being mentally ill/depraved, tend toward sexual deviance at a far greater rate.

At the base level, what they do during routine sex is disgusting, after all.

Mr. News Man enjoyed another ramming his fist into his crapper.  :-X

Anyway, this dipshit is done dead and it’s all for the best. Hopefully the two ladies (mother and daughter) can move past their one-time involvement with him and find healthy male companions.

Chris was not a healthy man.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2019, 10:44:58 PM »

If he can bench 225 all is forgiven

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2019, 10:59:01 PM »
RIP died doing what he loved.   :D

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2019, 02:07:29 AM »

It was a cheap rec drug from the 60s but it enhances sexual activity so it's been mainly used by the gay community.   However its spread to the straight community as well.

Honestly, it's just highly addictive and dangerous to use and a lot of people have died from heart attacks and other coronary issues

Appreciate the response.

J

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2019, 02:08:45 AM »
I remember reading a survey taken during the AIDS years of sex shops, where they asked to keep track of popper purchases. Around 5% of  them were to straight people, with the balance being gays.

Appreciate the insight.

J

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2019, 03:36:42 AM »
That there are such sick, deviant freaks out there is deeply troubling.

This debauched creep should have his grave pissed upon daily.

Guy had a chinko wife and little daughter but went out on them to engage in absolutely horrific sexual activities. And not that straights don’t get up to gross shit, but let’s face it, phaggots, by and large, and likely by virtue of already being mentally ill/depraved, tend toward sexual deviance at a far greater rate.

At the base level, what they do during routine sex is disgusting, after all.

Mr. News Man enjoyed another ramming his fist into his crapper.  :-X

Anyway, this dipshit is done dead and it’s all for the best. Hopefully the two ladies (mother and daughter) can move past their one-time involvement with him and find healthy male companions.

Chris was not a healthy man.

Dont make this into a gay thing....plenty of other people engage in hardcore sex and recreational drugs
A

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2019, 03:56:35 AM »

Dont make this into a gay thing....plenty of other people engage in hardcore sex and recreational drugs
It seems to happen way more often with gays especially considering they make up a tiny portion of the population.  Any person who allows another to fist them in the anus has some serious psychological shit going on.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2019, 04:16:03 AM »
It seems to happen way more often with gays especially considering they make up a tiny portion of the population.  Any person who allows another to fist them in the anus has some serious psychological shit going on.

No it doesnt....drug addicts and sex fiends are a universal thing all around
A

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2019, 04:52:08 AM »
Normally you add humor to a story by making it more outlandish.With this one i have nothing to add.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2019, 05:22:49 AM »
???

KTLA anchor Chris Burrous died from an overdose of crystal meth while engaging in vigorous sexual activity with a man he met on Grindr.

According to the L.A. County Medical Examiner, Burrous died from methamphetamine toxicity after being found unresponsive in a Glendale motel on December 28. The manner of death is listed as accidental.

According to the death investigation, officials say Burrous worked his shift at KTLA, and then left early for the day complaining he felt ill.

Instead of going home, he set up a meeting with a man at a motel in Glendale for an afternoon of hardcore sex. The two allegedly met on Grindr and had hooked up multiple times in the past.

When the companion arrived, Burrous allegedly answered the door fully nude, and had set up the room with “DJ style” lighting, S&M toys, lubrication jelly and a massage bench. The two men allegedly engaged in various forms of sexual activities.

At some point during the meeting, 43-year-old Burrous allegedly inserted a “rock” of crystal meth into his body.

He then allegedly gave his companion a syringe full of GHB and a bottle of Gatorade. The two became intimate again, and Burrous allegedly used another “rock” of meth before engaging in more sexual activity.

The report states Burrous also used “poppers,” an amyl nitrite inhaled that produces a euphoric effect.

Burrous allegedly told his companion he was feeling fine until the man noticed him making a strange noise, and flipped him over to realize Burrous had vomited inside his S&M mask.

The man called 911 and began to perform CPR on Burrous until emergency responders arrived. He was transported to a nearby hospital and pronounced dead in the emergency room.

During the death investigations, officials were told Burrous, who leaves behind a wife and young daughter, did not have a history of drug or alcohol abuse, and apparently only used drugs recreationally.

Burrous’ companion was cooperative throughout the investigation and no foul play is suspected in his death.

That's a lot of preparation just for some gay sex.

Jelly, S n M Toys, Paupers, GHB, Gatorade, Crystal Meth, "DJ"-style lighting, and even a massage bench!
Q

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: February 24, 2019, 05:46:03 AM »
What name did he use on getbig?

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 24, 2019, 08:01:49 AM »

Jelly, S n M Toys, Paupers, GHB, Gatorade, Crystal Meth, "DJ"-style lighting, and even a massage bench!

its so overboard, you almost think he wants to go out like this

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2019, 08:06:20 AM »
Dude loves to party.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 24, 2019, 12:42:49 PM »

No it doesnt....drug addicts and sex fiends are a universal thing all around
Heterosexual drug addicts don't stuff meth up their asses.  Gays make up like 3-4% of the population but you hear about this stuff all the time.  You almost never hear of this with heteros unless it's a rape/torture crime.

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: February 24, 2019, 03:06:10 PM »
Heterosexual drug addicts don't stuff meth up their asses.  Gays make up like 3-4% of the population but you hear about this stuff all the time.  You almost never hear of this with heteros unless it's a rape/torture crime.

Overgeneralizing here, but I agree gays kinkier. Heterosexuals guiltier of non-consensual sex which is actually far worse.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: February 24, 2019, 06:26:35 PM »

Appreciate you trying to explain them, but what is the actual drug that is "poppers" and how does it enhance sexual activity?  I guess I'll take your word that it's spread to the straight community as well, but the fact that I and others are wondering WTF that's all about makes me think not as much as you'd like to think.

Asking for a friend :-X

Just the details of what went down are crazy, but the fact that he had list of "essentials" for the festivity which meant he had to visit 1-3 drug dealers, a sex shop, a convenience store or walmart, get a massage bench off Amazon, and still go to lighting/electronic prop store to have all the necessities is pretty damn astonishing.....maybe even commendable ???   :-X  :P

Like I said, that dude took sex way too seriously!

Da Freak

• Getbig IV
  • Get BIG! Or DIE trying!
« Reply #48 on: February 25, 2019, 02:30:18 AM »
his chink daughter is now going to grow up into an easy lay coz of massive daddy issues.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 25, 2019, 03:17:44 AM »
Overgeneralizing here, but I agree gays kinkier. Heterosexuals guiltier of non-consensual sex which is actually far worse.
Bullshit!  Are guys getting raped in prison doing consensual sex?  Gay prostitutes get raped at a greater rate than hetero.  Gay men are much more likely to commit pedophilia than straight men.