Author Topic: RIP - Chris Burrous - KTLA News Anchor  (Read 13274 times)

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
Re: RIP - Chris Burrous
« Reply #75 on: March 06, 2019, 09:54:51 AM »
It's got what plants crave.

^^^^ this

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
Re: RIP - Chris Burrous - KTLA News Anchor
« Reply #76 on: March 06, 2019, 10:06:04 AM »
Above post accurate, although represents only a subset of male gay community. This is the shame within the gay community. The shame within the heterosexual community is non-consensual sex (rape, assault, etc), again only a small subset.  The gay subset is probably a larger percentage within the gay community than the straight subset of abusers (although many women might beg to differ) but non-consensual sex is an especially bad thing. So I don’t really call the gay issues overall any worse than the straight issue.
There is no such thing as "non-consensual sex". Sex is an activity between two people. Rape is assault. Interesting youll never see a female Bill Cosby, who lures young male models to her room, drugs them, shoots them with with an erectile dysfunction drug and rides the unconcious dudes cock.

Women are the control mechanism to PURE hedonistic sexual deviancy. When its men and men, this shit will happen. Grouping rapists with "heterosexual sexual activity" is absurd.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: March 06, 2019, 10:19:25 AM »
Meth is an epidemic in the gay community as it enhances the sexual experience. While hedonsim certainly exists in heterosexual sex, when you remove any barriers you get PURE hedonsitic sex, with no other purpose than increased pleasure. So you get things like meth and bath houses. Why you'll Rarely if ever see a heterosexual 24 hr bath house, where men go from room to room having sex and doing meth with as many partners as possible. As freaky and nasty as alot of females are, they just would never sell the idea of women in a bath house finding as many men as possible to fuck, no conversation, just anonymous. Yet from West Hollywood to San Francisco these bath houses are everywhere.

When sex or any pleaure is completely removed from any humanity or connection these things will happen. Like many gay men will say off record, "If you havent fucked a dude on meth, you haven't fully come out."

If a woman goes to a party, does meth and fucks 10 different guys in one night, however good it felt at the time she will feel shame and guilt in the morning.

A gay guy will ask when the next party is.
Agreed  BUT  the homos feel shame and guilt as well.  This is why they spend their whole lives trying to convince everyone their lifestyle is normal.  It's also why they do other destructive stuff in their lives as well to punish themselves for the shame and guilt.

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: March 06, 2019, 10:30:22 AM »
There is no such thing as "non-consensual sex". Sex is an activity between two people. Rape is assault. Interesting youll never see a female Bill Cosby, who lures young male models to her room, drugs them, shoots them with with an erectile dysfunction drug and rides the unconcious dudes cock.

Women are the control mechanism to PURE hedonistic sexual deviancy. When its men and men, this shit will happen. Grouping rapists with "heterosexual sexual activity" is absurd.

OK, maybe they don’t exactly equate. I am simply saying gays are more hedonistic (I agree with your comment about women being a control mechanism), where as heterosexuals are more apt to be assaulters. I guess I don’t really care that they don’t equate. That wasn’t my point. You were making an implied point that gays were worse people.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: March 06, 2019, 11:08:28 AM »
OK, maybe they don’t exactly equate. I am simply saying gays are more hedonistic (I agree with your comment about women being a control mechanism), where as heterosexuals are more apt to be assaulters. I guess I don’t really care that they don’t equate. That wasn’t my point. You were making an implied point that gays were worse people.
Yeah I can agree gays are definetly not "worse people". And usually far less likely to commit physical assaults. Its just that unrestrained sexual hedonism is a specific problem in the male gay community and its leading to problems such as this poor guy. Had a close friend of mine, an in the closet gay guy who was a respected college Professor and he told me of these hedonistic gay sex parties of meth and debauchery and even he was appalled at how common it was, even amongst educated, succesful gay men.

Would be nice when everyone gay straight or whatever can just own their own shit and we can all just talk about it, like you and I have, respectfully,

Without the god damn PC Police searching for racists and homophobes and sexists. We were able to do it, it can be done when we ABOLISH political correctness.

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: March 06, 2019, 11:41:04 AM »
Yeah I can agree gays are definetly not "worse people". And usually far less likely to commit physical assaults. Its just that unrestrained sexual hedonism is a specific problem in the male gay community and its leading to problems such as this poor guy. Had a close friend of mine, an in the closet gay guy who was a respected college Professor and he told me of these hedonistic gay sex parties of meth and debauchery and even he was appalled at how common it was, even amongst educated, succesful gay men.
O
Would be nice when everyone gay straight or whatever can just own their own shit and we can all just talk about it, like you and I have, respectfully,

Without the god damn PC Police searching for racists and homophobes and sexists. We were able to do it, it can be done when we ABOLISH political correctness.

I agree with everything you say above, but I am going to add a point while which you may see as “politically correct”. The hedonism may come about because of male testosterone directly encountering male testosterone with no females to restrain it, but I also think this particular hedonism is very much associated with low self esteem (few gay people I know would ever admit this). And, for gays, where does the low self esteem come from? From homophobia in the society at large. From junior high on forward, these young men are made to feel unrespected. I see it as a similar issue with the dysfunctional behavior in segments of the black community (segments stressed here, not most) deriving from low self esteem associated with historical racism.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: March 06, 2019, 11:47:10 AM »

Actually, gays have a much higher rate of domestic assault than do hetero relationships.  Gays probably don't commit as many rapes (besides prison) because they are so promiscuous they don't turn down sex (you can't rape the willing).  They do commit way more child sexual abuse percentage wise than heteros.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: March 06, 2019, 12:00:49 PM »

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: March 06, 2019, 12:27:15 PM »
lets un-gay this thread...

https://twitter.com/thetylenebuck?lang=en
The thread was about a gay dude that accidentally killed himself shoving some shit up his ass.

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: March 06, 2019, 12:44:11 PM »

Damn, with the fingernails positioned! That would be effective for conversion therapy (which I don’t believe in, but damn!)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: March 06, 2019, 12:53:19 PM »

Well, I've been to a Craig Titus party but this is just insane.  Feel sorry for the daughter...def going to get bullied and teased. 

Me too, but I got out of that trunk quickly, as it was starting to get hot in there.

"1"

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: March 06, 2019, 12:57:39 PM »

Is she a she or is it a dude?  These days I have to ask.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #87 on: March 06, 2019, 06:45:34 PM »

Her and Stratus are my all time faves from the Muscle Mag days!   RK found some damn good talent back then.

Did she ever do hardcore, or just girl/girl?  My friend M.E. wanted me to ask :-X

Is she a she or is it a dude?  These days I have to ask.

That is all woman bro!  Spank away!!! :-X

You don't remember her around the time of Status and Debbie Dobbins in RK's mag?  She was also in WCW as Major Guns.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: March 06, 2019, 06:50:06 PM »
Me too, but I got out of that trunk quickly, as it was starting to get hot in there.

"1"

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #89 on: March 06, 2019, 07:15:07 PM »
Goodmorrow,

Where is the HIPAA with death? This man was great at his job, people loved him. He had a wife and kid. Now, whenever she googles her name this crap is going to come up. Regardless of what people do in their private life (accept killing and hurting someone) the man's private life should not have been put out in the open like that.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe I think outside the box more than some, but to me all of these media talking heads went into journalism to get on tv because they had no musical or acting ability and it was their way of being famous.  That's why all of their dream jobs is Extra or the national morning shows......to meet all the celebrities.

Having worked at a gym, and just being a member I have known a ton of weathermen, sports casters, and news anchors.  One of the gyms I worked at in h.s. was right across the street from the local CBS news station.  The female news anchor was pretty cool, but she was a little arrogant and would sing out loud while doing cardio which was annoying as fuck.  Weatherman was a dickhead.  The nightly anchor from NBC I thought was gorgeous on the news....and then she joined our gym, and she wore those old 80's type shorts that were usually red or blue with the white borders that rode high.  She did not shave her legs, which was gross enough.  Then one day she was doing the hip adductor, and walking by I learned that Marti did not only not shave her legs, but she had the hugest sweaty bush I've ever seen and a destroyed looking twat that she decided needed no underwear to cover.  The machine was in front of the mirrors so it wasn't like she was unaware.  I never could watch that channel's nightly news again til she moved.

Another CBS guy who moved to LA was a total coke head.  Saw him all fucked up in the bathroom at a club one night, and we just knew each other by first name from the gym.  After doing a rail he looked up at me and said "waz up "myt1" "  I said something smartass about "tomorrow at 10.  How news anchors party when the cameras are off"  Another female, who was like a 6'+ skinny ass stork would insist that I either walk her out, or at least watch her go to her car every night.  No one in the gym ever even paid attention to her, but she thought she had a ton of fans waiting at her car I guess.  These are just a few examples of many more I have known locally.

Seriously, I've known only two that were good dudes.  When Fox started a local news program here, their weather man and sports guy were best friends and worked out together after work,  and they were cool as shit.  The sports guy, Pete gave me a couple free Fox Sports hats and shirts, and they both always had hilarious stories.  

In short, this guy this thread is about wanted fame and the "fun" stuff that came with it.  He took it too far, and his last story was his most twisted, and not able to be told by him.  Too bad, no sad!  I feel no empathy for him at all.  His wife and daughter....I feel terrible for though.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #90 on: March 06, 2019, 07:49:31 PM »
Yeah I can agree gays are definetly not "worse people".

they are.

abnormal, mentally ill deviants are much 'worse' than sane, non (or less) perverted humans... in terms of a healthy, functional society.

homosexuality only furthers perversion... hindering morality to the point of ruin, over time.  

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: March 07, 2019, 12:33:29 AM »
Goodmorrow,

Where is the HIPAA with death? This man was great at his job, people loved him. He had a wife and kid. Now, whenever she googles her name this crap is going to come up. Regardless of what people do in their private life (accept killing and hurting someone) the man's private life should not have been put out in the open like that.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Especially for his daughter, must be horrible for her and her mother

(On the other hand, he took extreme risks. I feel sorry for his family, not for him)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #92 on: March 07, 2019, 03:02:57 AM »
Nothing abnormal about homosexuality. ::)

No Definitely Not If You’re an Abnormally wired Brian Queer
Then it’s perfectly Normal.  ::)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: March 07, 2019, 03:07:07 AM »
???

KTLA anchor Chris Burrous died from an overdose of crystal meth while engaging in vigorous sexual activity with a man he met on Grindr.

According to the L.A. County Medical Examiner, Burrous died from methamphetamine toxicity after being found unresponsive in a Glendale motel on December 28. The manner of death is listed as accidental.

According to the death investigation, officials say Burrous worked his shift at KTLA, and then left early for the day complaining he felt ill.

Instead of going home, he set up a meeting with a man at a motel in Glendale for an afternoon of hardcore sex. The two allegedly met on Grindr and had hooked up multiple times in the past.

When the companion arrived, Burrous allegedly answered the door fully nude, and had set up the room with “DJ style” lighting, S&M toys, lubrication jelly and a massage bench. The two men allegedly engaged in various forms of sexual activities.

At some point during the meeting, 43-year-old Burrous allegedly inserted a “rock” of crystal meth into his body.

He then allegedly gave his companion a syringe full of GHB and a bottle of Gatorade. The two became intimate again, and Burrous allegedly used another “rock” of meth before engaging in more sexual activity.

The report states Burrous also used “poppers,” an amyl nitrite inhaled that produces a euphoric effect.

Burrous allegedly told his companion he was feeling fine until the man noticed him making a strange noise, and flipped him over to realize Burrous had vomited inside his S&M mask.

The man called 911 and began to perform CPR on Burrous until emergency responders arrived. He was transported to a nearby hospital and pronounced dead in the emergency room.

During the death investigations, officials were told Burrous, who leaves behind a wife and young daughter, did not have a history of drug or alcohol abuse, and apparently only used drugs recreationally.

Burrous’ companion was cooperative throughout the investigation and no foul play is suspected in his death.

Ha Ha Ha
Good Riddance to Human Defective Rubbish

Anyone who can read that & think it’s normal & okay needs to go the same way out as Him.
1 less Shit Fucker Cockroach to Feed & use up Human Resources.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: March 07, 2019, 03:27:00 AM »
No Definitely Not If You’re an Abnormally wired Brian Queer
Then it’s perfectly Normal.  ::)
All homos are abnormally wired.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: March 07, 2019, 04:16:03 AM »
That there are such sick, deviant freaks out there is deeply troubling.

This debauched creep should have his grave pissed upon daily.

Guy had a great wife and little daughter but went out on them to engage in absolutely horrific sexual activities. And not that straights don’t get up to gross shit, but let’s face it,  by and large, and likely by virtue of already being mentally ill/depraved, tend toward sexual deviance at a far greater rate.

At the base level, what they do during routine sex is disgusting, after all.

Mr. News Man enjoyed another ramming his fist into his crapper.  :-X

Anyway, this dipshit is done dead and it’s all for the best. Hopefully the two ladies (mother and daughter) can move past their one-time involvement with him and find healthy male companions.

Chris was not a healthy man.

Exactly right.
I feel sorrow for his wife / daughter / Parents & siblings.

I hope his insides were also ripped out by his companion inserting his fist up his arse.
Good Riddance to perverted Human Rubbish.