Author Topic: Democratic Party 2020 Strategy: The Victim Card  (Read 564 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Democratic Party 2020 Strategy: The Victim Card
« on: March 30, 2019, 10:41:52 AM »
Got an Email from my Congresswoman Carolyn Maloney about Equal pay for equal work.

Schumer just Tweeted about income inequality.

Wapo just Tweeted about blacks’ unfair treatment at the hands of police.

I guess they think this approach is a winner but it’s just so tiresome and pathetic.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Democratic Party 2020 Strategy: The Victim Card
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2019, 11:34:00 AM »
Got an Email from my Congresswoman Carolyn Maloney about Equal pay for equal work.

Schumer just Tweeted about income inequality.

Wapo just Tweeted about blacks’ unfair treatment at the hands of police.

I guess they think this approach is a winner but it’s just so tiresome and pathetic.

And they want more illegals & For Them to Have the Right to Vote  ::)
FFS - They are Demented & Desperate.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2019, 12:30:57 PM »
Misery loves company but it's going to take more than 4 years for average people to vote for a weak, apologetic leader again. It's just not going to work.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2019, 01:24:40 PM »
I thought Biden was their best choice to match Trump in the Rust Belt but he really looks to be on the ropes after this last allegation, not to mention the ginormous amount of meme worthy material already floating around out there.

I'm thinking at his age he just says "the hell with it" and quietly slips back out of the scene to avoid the potential shit storm about to come his way.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2019, 02:23:44 PM »
I thought Biden was their best choice to match Trump in the Rust Belt but he really looks to be on the ropes after this last allegation, not to mention the ginormous amount of meme worthy material already floating around out there.

I'm thinking at his age he just says "the hell with it" and quietly slips back out of the scene to avoid the potential shit storm about to come his way.

And all the lying Democrat hypocrites in Hollywood would vote for this creeper.  #METOO

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2019, 02:39:40 PM »
What Biden has going for him is that he is the establishment  candidate. However, that’s not where the party is right now. There would be no energy behind a Biden candidacy.

Behind him you have, Bernie, Harris, Beto and Warren.

I’d have to give it to Bernie on the basis of experience. He’s done nothing but campaign for election since the 1970’s.