Author Topic: Modern art is LITERALLY rubbish  (Read 5361 times)

budgiesmuggler

Modern art is LITERALLY rubbish
« on: April 05, 2019, 01:09:14 AM »
In 2011, in the museum of the German city of Dortmund, the cleaning lady destroyed a work of modern art, insured for 800,000 euros. The piece called “When it starts to drip from the ceiling” was a basin containing, as it were, sediment from the dripping from the ceiling. The cleaning lady saw the dirty basin and wiped it thoroughly, thereby performing one of the most powerful artistic acts in the history of modern art. Showing that at least it was worth 800,000 euros - and in fact it’s just ordinary dirt.

In February 2014, history repeated itself in Italy. At the Bari Museum, a cleaning lady threw a couple of exhibits out - crumpled paper, and also crumbled cookies from the table, which, as it turned out, were part of an exhibition worth 10,000 euros.

History repeated for the third time. And again in Italy. In the city of Bolzano, the museum cleaner saw the installation “Where will we dance tonight?”, Representing bottles of champagne, cigarette butts and confetti scattered on the floor. And, of course, threw it all into the trash bin.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Modern art is LITERALLY rubbish
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2019, 01:37:01 AM »
I made this for my friend Molly:

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2019, 01:53:06 AM »
In 2011, in the museum of the German city of Dortmund, the cleaning lady destroyed a work of modern art, insured for 800,000 euros. The piece called “When it starts to drip from the ceiling” was a basin containing, as it were, sediment from the dripping from the ceiling. The cleaning lady saw the dirty basin and wiped it thoroughly, thereby performing one of the most powerful artistic acts in the history of modern art. Showing that at least it was worth 800,000 euros - and in fact it’s just ordinary dirt.

In February 2014, history repeated itself in Italy. At the Bari Museum, a cleaning lady threw a couple of exhibits out - crumpled paper, and also crumbled cookies from the table, which, as it turned out, were part of an exhibition worth 10,000 euros.

History repeated for the third time. And again in Italy. In the city of Bolzano, the museum cleaner saw the installation “Where will we dance tonight?”, Representing bottles of champagne, cigarette butts and confetti scattered on the floor. And, of course, threw it all into the trash bin.

What’s next? A dumpster filled with dirty diapers? 😂

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2019, 01:55:39 AM »
SOLD $140 million

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2019, 02:00:39 AM »
Low effort, low energy drawings aka overpriced toilet paper.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2019, 02:17:57 AM »
Bodybuilders posing is art. Priceless art!

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2019, 03:22:12 AM »
It’s called money laundering

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2019, 03:27:47 AM »

How do these "artists" get into the field for this stuff to be accepted?  Just anyone can't walk in with this shit and sell it for millions so there must be some right of passage.  Ingo Swann was an artist in the 60's-90's (better known for being the founder of remote viewing) and he complained that unless you were a communist you couldn't make any money in the New York art scene.  I would add anti-christian and general degenerate.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2019, 06:46:16 AM »
How do these "artists" get into the field for this stuff to be accepted?  Just anyone can't walk in with this shit and sell it for millions so there must be some right of passage.  Ingo Swann was an artist in the 60's-90's (better known for being the founder of remote viewing) and he complained that unless you were a communist you couldn't make any money in the New York art scene.  I would add anti-christian and general degenerate.

Contacts, ass licking and "family".

If one studies, or at least tries to study, farts at university one gets a strong dose of which people are wanted and accepted. Even "art schools" have a rigid selection process which is keen on killing off any dissidents. I remember a few people that made it through and which portfolio they had... none had any standout talent which you may associate with an above average "artist" as in being able to depict certain scenes in a realistic or "free style" fashion. There's of course some folks who have talent but there's zero "excellence" - it has to adhere to the most common denominator. If you're high quality and extravagant then you'll have to be very creative.

Prudence

• Getbig IV
  • Not straight..but more importantly--not a gimmick.
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2019, 06:53:10 AM »
"Sale of David Hockney's painting of ex-lover makes him most expensive living artist"
Gay guy painted a pic of his x boyfriend---the artwork sold at Christie's auction house for $90.3 MILLION
https://www.gaystarnews.com/article/sale-of-david-hockneys-painting-of-ex-lover-makes-him-most-expensive-living-artist/#gs.4fav7j

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2019, 07:36:13 AM »
Add :

Music
Films
TV Shows
Food Chain
and many more
K

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2019, 09:31:14 AM »
Contacts, ass licking and "family".

If one studies, or at least tries to study, farts at university one gets a strong dose of which people are wanted and accepted. Even "art schools" have a rigid selection process which is keen on killing off any dissidents. I remember a few people that made it through and which portfolio they had... none had any standout talent which you may associate with an above average "artist" as in being able to depict certain scenes in a realistic or "free style" fashion. There's of course some folks who have talent but there's zero "excellence" - it has to adhere to the most common denominator. If you're high quality and extravagant then you'll have to be very creative.
I'm guessing being gay, lesbian, tranny, communist, anti christian and anti white helps put you into the accepted category.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2019, 12:39:44 PM »
Add :

Music
Films
TV Shows
Food Chain
and many more

and the generation before you said the same thing

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2019, 07:00:54 PM »

Communist art is degenerate and it often depicts humans in a racially ambiguous form, the "mass man". A man with no country of origin, no roots or belongings anywhere.

Modern art is shit art because the people who create it are of the "non-judgmental" sort, those who believe that no universal and objective measure should be used to determine the quality or morality or lack thereof in anything.

Such a "non-judgmental" view of art, including music and literature, has even made the average American dimwit a moral basketcase. The fancy term used for such a view is "moral relativism". This is why you often hear every other jackass spewing, "Who am I to judge?" and "Who are you to judge?"

Most modern music shouldn't be classified as music actually considering the total lack of melody and lyrical shallowness. Much of modern rap and R&B one hears in seemingly every other fucking store, club, bar, sweet-sixteen, wedding, radio station, gym, and movie, consists of grunts, barks, and hisses, with the same thudding beat repeated over and over and over again!

Many modern movies are now shit too. Modern comedies aren't the slightest bit funny. I remember even when comedies were degenerate back in the day, they were actually funny. They also weren't pushing various agendas either. I think of Revenge of the Nerds, Goonies, Porky's, Hard Bodies, the various Troma films, and so on. Sure they were ridiculous and degenerate, but they were damn funny and entertaining! Eighties and 90's horror flicks were awesome too!

Even in the early 90's, though there were various cheeseball music genres and bands coming out, there were very good bands that came out and a wide assortment of genres to choose from: thrash, death metal, hardcore, grunge, black metal, groove metal.

I am 39 now but I was in tune with entertainment and music from a very young age. I reminisce over all the films, bands, and comic books. Sometimes the amazing artwork on death metal albums moved me to try some albums out, sometimes without even hearing a song by a band. And much of the time I wasn't disappointed!

Everyone in the know, knows why all forms of music being created is becoming less palatable to a certain people and why quality and judgment for anything is going to hell! It is all part of the globo-homo-cultural-marxist agenda to turn all peoples into a bunch of mushy-headed bums who can't think of anything good, can't judge according to any standard, and can't differentiate friend from foe, outsider and insider, and degeneracy and virtue!

sarcafago

• Getbig III
  • Keep your whip hand strong.
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2019, 07:26:13 PM »

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2019, 03:21:40 AM »
Communist art is degenerate and it often depicts humans in a racially ambiguous form, the "mass man". A man with no country of origin, no roots or belongings anywhere.

Modern art is shit art because the people who create it are of the "non-judgmental" sort, those who believe that no universal and objective measure should be used to determine the quality or morality or lack thereof in anything.

Such a "non-judgmental" view of art, including music and literature, has even made the average American dimwit a moral basketcase. The fancy term used for such a view is "moral relativism". This is why you often hear every other jackass spewing, "Who am I to judge?" and "Who are you to judge?"

Most modern music shouldn't be classified as music actually considering the total lack of melody and lyrical shallowness. Much of modern rap and R&B one hears in seemingly every other fucking store, club, bar, sweet-sixteen, wedding, radio station, gym, and movie, consists of grunts, barks, and hisses, with the same thudding beat repeated over and over and over again!

Many modern movies are now shit too. Modern comedies aren't the slightest bit funny. I remember even when comedies were degenerate back in the day, they were actually funny. They also weren't pushing various agendas either. I think of Revenge of the Nerds, Goonies, Porky's, Hard Bodies, the various Troma films, and so on. Sure they were ridiculous and degenerate, but they were damn funny and entertaining! Eighties and 90's horror flicks were awesome too!

Even in the early 90's, though there were various cheeseball music genres and bands coming out, there were very good bands that came out and a wide assortment of genres to choose from: thrash, death metal, hardcore, grunge, black metal, groove metal.

I am 39 now but I was in tune with entertainment and music from a very young age. I reminisce over all the films, bands, and comic books. Sometimes the amazing artwork on death metal albums moved me to try some albums out, sometimes without even hearing a song by a band. And much of the time I wasn't disappointed!

Everyone in the know, knows why all forms of music being created is becoming less palatable to a certain people and why quality and judgment for anything is going to hell! It is all part of the globo-homo-cultural-marxist agenda to turn all peoples into a bunch of mushy-headed bums who can't think of anything good, can't judge according to any standard, and can't differentiate friend from foe, outsider and insider, and degeneracy and virtue!
To be fair, pop music has always had lyrical shallowness.  Ever listen to 50's or 60's pop music?  Not real high level, deep thinking stuff.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2019, 03:38:12 AM »
Basquiat is total garbage as well

I think he must have paid a lot of dues in the gay art community

$110m for one of his dawbs

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/18/arts/jean-michel-basquiat-painting-is-sold-for-110-million-at-auction.html

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2019, 04:39:35 AM »

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/18/arts/jean-michel-basquiat-painting-is-sold-for-110-million-at-auction.html

The people behind it know that it's a kind of mockery.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2019, 05:47:07 AM »
Modern fArt is nothing more than the Emperor's New Clothes.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2019, 05:48:35 AM »
How do these "artists" get into the field for this stuff to be accepted?  Just anyone can't walk in with this shit and sell it for millions so there must be some right of passage.  Ingo Swann was an artist in the 60's-90's (better known for being the founder of remote viewing) and he complained that unless you were a communist you couldn't make any money in the New York art scene.  I would add anti-christian and general degenerate.

G4P, white towels, paper bags, mirage hotel, etc

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2019, 06:00:33 AM »
Never got the whole Baquiat thing, thought it was all garbage

L

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2019, 06:29:07 AM »
isnt that the thing though, that one painting doesnt attract everybody

hard to see the point in, pointing out, what you on a personal level dont like

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2019, 06:30:42 AM »
isnt that the thing though, that one painting doesnt attract everybody

hard to see the point in, pointing out, what you on a personal level dont like

It's one thing when a painting doesn't, as you say, "attract everybody" and another when it attracts flies.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2019, 06:32:06 AM »
It's one thing when a painting doesn't, as you say, "attract everybody" and another when it attracts flies.

i dont really care who it attracts to be honest, its not like im waiting around the art gallery to see what other people think or enjoy

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2019, 06:36:50 AM »
i dont really care who it attracts to be honest, its not like im waiting around the art gallery to see what other people think or enjoy

Nothing wrong with that, sir.