Author Topic: Marvel's feminazies gave thor a dad bod in avengers endgame...(spoiler alert)  (Read 6822 times)

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
 >:( >:( >:(

On the bright side ...kinda reminds Marty champions aka"Der Falcon" these days  ;D ;)

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Liberals ruin everything. Now super heroes can't be in shape?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
It will "offend" those who aren't in shape.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
It will only offend those that are in shape.
Q

Purge_WTF

At least they were smart enough to reduce Brie Arson's screen time in this one.

mac33

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Thor does have a gut, it`s called power belly  ;D:

m8

• Getbig V
Thor does have a gut, it`s called power belly  ;D:

good hair transplant

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom

SPOILER—///

That scene where just the chicks rushed to help.  Sorry skinny bitches. The lesbian Captain Marvel didn’t need help. I did love it when Thanos punched the shit out of her.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Capt America was really downsized mass-wise as well. Opening scene he was same height as Tony Stark. SMH...hundreds of millions of $$ budget and miss that he should be about 6" taller...

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Hulk was turned into a pussy. Thor was scared, Stark was scared, hulk was scared yet the bit he’s we’re all gangster.  Disney is overdoing this women power shit.

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Hulk was turned into a pussy. Thor was scared, Stark was scared, hulk was scared yet the bit he’s we’re all gangster.  Disney is overdoing this women power shit.

I enjoyed the film (not as much as the first one) but yeah - what the fuck was up with this? Hulk character was totally wasted, after what we've seen Thor capable of he shouldn't have struggled so much with Thanos and fuck that girl power scene in the final battle. Too much is too much.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
How about the gay date story at the support group.

I love the gays. 🤣 But stop shoving this sh*t down our throats. No pun intended.

mac33

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox

SPOILER—///

That scene where just the chicks rushed to help.  Sorry skinny bitches. The lesbian Captain Marvel didn’t need help. I did love it when Thanos punched the shit out of her.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
I enjoyed the film (not as much as the first one) but yeah - what the fuck was up with this? Hulk character was totally wasted, after what we've seen Thor capable of he shouldn't have struggled so much with Thanos and fuck that girl power scene in the final battle. Too much is too much.

Thor was out of shape and hungover, while the Hulk had too much Banner in him and also was badly hurt by the infinity stones.  They had to weaken the two most powerful Avengers in a failed attempt to make the female, weaker, lesser characters somewhat relevant.  Pathetic!

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox

Despite how prominently she's featured in the trailer and the movie's marketing, Brie Larson's Captain Marvel/Carol Danvers is shockingly absent from most of "Endgame."

It also didn't help that "Endgame" used Carol as a prop for a faux "girl power" moment that nearly derailed its epic climax. In a sequence clearly trying to ape the famous "Wonder Woman" trench moment, Carol goes after Thanos, and is suddenly backed up by every single female hero, no matter where they physically happened to be in the scene just seconds earlier. The male heroes, apparently, weren't available. The only way to make that sequence cheesier and more forced would have been to give her a T-shirt that read, "The future is female."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/did-apos-avengers-endgame-apos-200001545.html

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Capt Marvel's acting was so stiff she almost ruined the movie in the beginning. To be fair the other characters are seasoned but it was a weak plot to bring this Jesus figure into the end of the series.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
Actually a good movie.

But yeah the girl empowerment nonsense was too much. Was happy to see her get stomped and end up being less powerful than the build up to the film would allude.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Actually a good movie.

But yeah the girl empowerment nonsense was too much. Was happy to see her get stomped and end up being less powerful than the build up to the film would allude.

This is pretty much it.

The girl power scene & gay support date were forced and unnecessary, but was foruntately over quickly and didn't linger.
Y

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Thor was out of shape and hungover, while the Hulk had too much Banner in him and also was badly hurt by the infinity stones.  They had to weaken the two most powerful Avengers in a failed attempt to make the female, weaker, lesser characters somewhat relevant.  Pathetic!

Even out of shape, Thor had control of the lightning. The only film where he had a good showing was Infinity War, where he arrives and proceeds to just wreck shit.  Lightning fucked Thanos' towers, chucked Stormbreaker through a beam of power from all 6 infinity stones...even in Avengers, his lightning brought down one of those giant spaceworm things and then he didn't do it again. He could have fucked up Thanos from a distance, dad bod and all, but they had to give the girls their moment instead.

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
Even out of shape, Thor had control of the lightning. The only film where he had a good showing was Infinity War, where he arrives and proceeds to just wreck shit.  Lightning fucked Thanos' towers, chucked Stormbreaker through a beam of power from all 6 infinity stones...even in Avengers, his lightning brought down one of those giant spaceworm things and then he didn't do it again. He could have fucked up Thanos from a distance, dad bod and all, but they had to give the girls their moment instead.
Are you looking forward to losing your virginity?

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
It will "offend" those who aren't in shape.

Yes and no .... Just watched  the movie and when the talking Raccoon looked at Thor's big belly said :  " you look like melted ice cream "

Although most chubby liberals,millennials,hipsters movie goers laughed at the comment I'm sure ALL were crying on the inside ....

NOBODY wants to be reminded of the extra Fat they carry ....nobody

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHH  ARNOLD 1980 for the win

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Capt America was really downsized mass-wise as well. Opening scene he was same height as Tony Stark. SMH...hundreds of millions of $$ budget and miss that he should be about 6" taller...

Good observation , Robert Downey Jr was wearing Stallone shoes like " recently during a promotion tour I think in Australia ? I wish I would have taken a picture and post it here ....he was like 6 feet tall in those .

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHH

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

This .

We were expecting Hulk to become Hulk at least for 15 seconds in a three hours long movie ..... never happened .

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHH  SMASH

Fortress

• Getbig V
I’m so pissed off I can’t watch this movie. I cannot justify such a move when Hulk is lame, Thor is a beta wank and some shitty broad is leading the charge.