Author Topic: Bodybuilders "Secrets" for MASS.....  (Read 9811 times)

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Bodybuilders "Secrets" for MASS.....
« Reply #50 on: April 30, 2019, 08:44:11 PM »
-Eat 1.5 grams of protein for every pound of body weight every single day for five years.

-Train with weights five out of seven days every week for five years.

-Use anabolic steroids consistently at moderate dosages for five years.

Abracadabra! You will be a big guy.

You can thank me later cupcake.

PS. I'll be signing autographs and kissing babies tomorrow at Carl's Jr. around noon, or whenever I wake up.  

so simple

getting cut up is much different - it is all mind over matter/will power.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2019, 09:33:33 PM »
There are no secrets to mass.  We all know what the formula is by now.

Yes, no food or training just drugs

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: April 30, 2019, 11:01:48 PM »
Id like to read that study.
What kind of gains ??
He's an idiot tho, so he prob got it wrong.

So would I. I would believe someone w/ clinically low (crashed) test levels could benefit (gain weight) from 250 a week of test.
Their body was currently wasting, so of course one could gain. (And this is just a guess of course). Also, have they been training along time and maxed out naturally? I would guess not.

But healthy training males, with "in range" test levels, who have trained for a long time, I'm not buying it. (Again, there are hyper responder's out there).
Maybe Im not one of them, though I only am on TRT (100 to 125 mg. a week) and of course gained zero weight or strength on that. Remember, Ive been training since 1978 and was natty for 38 years before going on TRT 2.5 years ago. I think it may help with "not gaining weight" (fat) for me, but not putting on size or strength. You know studies, they show one thing, a week later the opposite. Im also 53 soon, so gaining muscle is probably a thing of the past, where a young responder may gain on 125 a week. (Not if they are at natty maximum potential though I would think).

Blaha  ::)

wave_length

• Getbig II
  • Retired at 42
« Reply #53 on: April 30, 2019, 11:11:55 PM »

The question was about secrets. It‘s no secret that food and training are required for gaining muscle mass.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #54 on: May 01, 2019, 12:07:13 AM »
Never had problem being short.

I see this quite a lot it’s the taller men that often have the mental problems
With shorter men, most short men just get on with their lives no thought
Given to height. Clearly he’s a tall man with issues.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #55 on: May 01, 2019, 05:52:42 AM »
I see this quite a lot it’s the taller men that often have the mental problems
With shorter men, most short men just get on with their lives no thought
Given to height. Clearly he’s a tall man with issues.

It’s almost like they have the insecurities

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #56 on: May 01, 2019, 05:58:03 AM »
Natty?  Consume lots of animal saturated fats and cholesterol.

Not Natty?  Drugs.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #57 on: May 01, 2019, 06:14:14 AM »
Sunny Garcia is fighting for his life after a Suicide attempt, in Oregon. Send a prayer for a Real athlete, Coach :)

If he committed suicide why fight for his life when earlier he was trying to take it?Should just give in and die,No?Just sounds weird to me “fighting for his life after a suicide attempt”If you want to kill yourself then do it and do it right don’t half ass it looking for attention.Just my .02.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #58 on: May 01, 2019, 06:18:43 AM »
The question was about secrets. It‘s no secret that food and training are required for gaining muscle mass.

Exactly.....

Genetics and drugs are 1, and 2. Training and food are 50/50, not getting into specifics

Out of all those 250+ clients that coach has trained, which ones turned pro and are big names in the industry? Curious to know

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #59 on: May 01, 2019, 06:33:21 AM »
Exactly.....

Genetics and drugs are 1, and 2. Training and food are 50/50, not getting into specifics

Out of all those 250+ clients that coach has trained, which ones turned pro and are big names in the industry? Curious to know

those 250 + come from the general public. I choose to only have 25-30 for contest prep ranging from local, state and national shows. I have 3 pros.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #60 on: May 01, 2019, 07:35:22 AM »
If he committed suicide why fight for his life when earlier he was trying to take it?Should just give in and die,No?Just sounds weird to me “fighting for his life after a suicide attempt”If you want to kill yourself then do it and do it right don’t half ass it looking for attention.Just my .02.

Though its kinda of Harsh what you say it's also true - don't make much sense
I'll want to kill my self for whatever reason & if i don't quite die I'll fight for my Life when they try to keep me alive  ::)

As you say a lot of Times it's Weird cry for Help / Attention.

No I'm not being horrible as I've got a close family member playing those sort of fucked up head games continually
and it's caused havoc to many around her.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: May 01, 2019, 07:44:14 AM »
those 250 + come from the general public. I choose to only have 25-30 for contest prep ranging from local, state and national shows. I have 3 pros.

3 Pros, Coach? Are you able to name names?

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: May 01, 2019, 09:21:33 AM »
Id like to read that study.
What kind of gains ??
He's an idiot tho, so he prob got it wrong.
https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101#t=articleResults

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: May 01, 2019, 09:44:53 AM »

Well- the no food comment is a joke- I laughed. But just drugs? Yeah, that alone works too:

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: May 01, 2019, 10:33:56 AM »
Well- the no food comment is a joke- I laughed. But just drugs? Yeah, that alone works too:

LOL thats I kind of like Bostin. He never had a problem stating that Drugs is what makes a professional BBuilder.
Gnetics are very important, as well food, training and Rest, but you look at those Pros 1 year apart Pics, and see how they put 25 pounds of solid Muscle and realizes at that point was only about Drugs.
Somehow, some Coachs think people live in the La La Land, and believe that increasing Protein from 2 to 2.5 grams a day would make all the difference. Bodybuilding at Professional Levels are Drugs, period!!!

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: May 01, 2019, 11:05:31 AM »
LOL thats I kind of like Bostin. He never had a problem stating that Drugs is what makes a professional BBuilder.
Gnetics are very important, as well food, training and Rest, but you look at those Pros 1 year apart Pics, and see how they put 25 pounds of solid Muscle and realizes at that point was only about Drugs.
Somehow, some Coachs think people live in the La La Land, and believe that increasing Protein from 2 to 2.5 grams a day would make all the difference. Bodybuilding at Professional Levels are Drugs, period!!!

The drugs obviously make all the difference between being an average muscular guy and being a big bodybuilder. Why do some people continue to lie about it? The most commonly used lie, btw,  is that "drugs are just a part of it". The sin, by omission, is how big a part of it it really is  ;D

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #66 on: May 01, 2019, 11:06:44 AM »
Natty?  Consume lots of animal saturated fats and cholesterol.

It worked for Oprah.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: May 01, 2019, 11:08:51 AM »
Though its kinda of Harsh what you say it's also true - don't make much sense
I'll want to kill my self for whatever reason & if i don't quite die I'll fight for my Life when they try to keep me alive  ::)

As you say a lot of Times it's Weird cry for Help / Attention.

No I'm not being horrible as I've got a close family member playing those sort of fucked up head games continually
and it's caused havoc to many around her.

He was fighting to stay alive, even against his wishes.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 01, 2019, 11:10:50 AM »
Drugs can make you huge, muscular, and strong but to win top bodybuilding contests you need good aesthetics (structure, proper muscle attachments, discipline for training and diet, etc.)

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: May 01, 2019, 11:13:01 AM »
The drugs obviously make all the difference between being an average muscular guy and being a big bodybuilder. Why do some people continue to lie about it? The most commonly used li, btw,  is that "drugs are just a part of it". The sin, by omission, is how big a part of it it really is  ;D

Remember those Black and White 1 year apart from Dorian Yates, back in the day, on that Flex Magazine issue? lol
How come all of the sudden, a Top Pro, that knows the whole nine yards, made all that gains?
He didn't change the training style. Of course was something on his chemical arsenal at that point.
Maybe one will say that he switched Chicken to Turkey or added Glutamine on the mix! LOL
Camon....

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: May 01, 2019, 11:14:28 AM »
Drugs can make you huge, muscular, and strong but to win top bodybuilding contests you need good aesthetics (structure, proper muscle attachments, discipline for training and diet, etc.)

The Anabolic Chicken Camp will beg to diffet

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: May 01, 2019, 11:17:16 AM »
The Anabolic Chicken Camp will beg to diffet

;D

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: May 01, 2019, 11:17:56 AM »
Think there were studies done back in the 90s that showed taking test and lying on the cooch built more muscle than natural training and diet.

In my personal experience training hard + 250-300mgs of test a week while eating like shit completely obliterated the results from training hard and eating bodybuilding style diet but being natural. If imagine at higher doses the difference is even more pronounced

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: May 01, 2019, 05:48:19 PM »

Ronnie got away with a lot of the dieting cause of genetics and drugs

Prior to 98, what do you think he did different to win the O in 98? Yep, he admitted he contacted flex wheeler and Kevin, and they told him the secret “cocktails” came straight from his mouth

Branch won multiple Arnold classics, and finished runner up at the O, yes “hard work” he was also genetically “inferior” compared to others

Bottom line you don’t need structure, muscle attachments and all that you named to win shows and be a top pro, depends on judging and criteria also to an extent

In the end genetics + drugs, then the rest follows

Look how pros train, no secret, from Levrone, dexter, Ronnie, etc.....

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: May 01, 2019, 05:49:04 PM »
Think there were studies done back in the 90s that showed taking test and lying on the cooch built more muscle than natural training and diet.

In my personal experience training hard + 250-300mgs of test a week while eating like shit completely obliterated the results from training hard and eating bodybuilding style diet but being natural. If imagine at higher doses the difference is even more pronounced

Exactly mate!! You get it