Author Topic: Bodybuilders "Secrets" for MASS.....  (Read 9817 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: Bodybuilders "Secrets" for MASS.....
« Reply #75 on: May 02, 2019, 05:08:48 AM »
Ronnie got away with a lot of the dieting cause of genetics and drugs

Prior to 98, what do you think he did different to win the O in 98? Yep, he admitted he contacted flex wheeler and Kevin, and they told him the secret “cocktails” came straight from his mouth

Branch won multiple Arnold classics, and finished runner up at the O, yes “hard work” he was also genetically “inferior” compared to others

Bottom line you don’t need structure, muscle attachments and all that you named to win shows and be a top pro, depends on judging and criteria also to an extent

In the end genetics + drugs, then the rest follows

Look how pros train, no secret, from Levrone, dexter, Ronnie, etc.....
EXACTLY...but the magazine era would have never /ever existed with the TRUTH....what an empire..

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: May 02, 2019, 05:12:19 AM »
A guy on a good cycle could sit around, lift no weights and still build muscle.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #77 on: May 02, 2019, 07:47:18 AM »
So would I. I would believe someone w/ clinically low (crashed) test levels could benefit (gain weight) from 250 a week of test.
Their body was currently wasting, so of course one could gain. (And this is just a guess of course). Also, have they been training along time and maxed out naturally? I would guess not.

But healthy training males, with "in range" test levels, who have trained for a long time, I'm not buying it. (Again, there are hyper responder's out there).
Maybe Im not one of them, though I only am on TRT (100 to 125 mg. a week) and of course gained zero weight or strength on that. Remember, Ive been training since 1978 and was natty for 38 years before going on TRT 2.5 years ago. I think it may help with "not gaining weight" (fat) for me, but not putting on size or strength. You know studies, they show one thing, a week later the opposite. Im also 53 soon, so gaining muscle is probably a thing of the past, where a young responder may gain on 125 a week. (Not if they are at natty maximum potential though I would think).

Blaha  ::)

250mg test/week is quite significant IMO.  Combine that with a decent diet (ie: enough protein and not too many calories) and a decent training regimen and the results can be very good.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #78 on: May 02, 2019, 08:03:22 AM »
A guy on a good cycle could sit around, lift no weights and still build muscle.

He can maintain unless he had some muscle wasting illness. Muscle still needs to be overloaded to grow whether you're on gear or not.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: May 02, 2019, 09:48:07 AM »
He can maintain unless he had some muscle wasting illness. Muscle still needs to be overloaded to grow whether you're on gear or not.

No, it doesn't. You didn’t even bother to read the peer reviewed research link posted here in direct response to one of your comments. People grew in muscle mass without lifting at all. More so than test subjects who worked out but were natural.   

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #80 on: May 02, 2019, 10:28:29 AM »
No, it doesn't. You didn’t even bother to read the peer reviewed research link posted here in direct response to one of your comments. People grew in muscle mass without lifting at all. More so than test subjects who worked out but were natural.  

I just did and appreciate the findings but real quick, you still need an outside stimulus to get the maximum amount of hypertrophy, strength and development. It's an absolute given that you're going to gain some hypertrophy being on 600mg without doing anything but let's not make the conclusion that you don't have to train. You do and this is also a given.

BTW, I'm not disputing the findings.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: May 02, 2019, 01:06:04 PM »
I just did and appreciate the findings but real quick, you still need an outside stimulus to get the maximum amount of hypertrophy, strength and development. It's an absolute given that you're going to gain some hypertrophy being on 600mg without doing anything but let's not make the conclusion that you don't have to train. You do and this is also a given.

BTW, I'm not disputing the findings.

Yes, the study confirmed that steroids plus training gave the biggest gain. And it clearly showed no training whatsoever  results in strength increases and hypertrophy at that dose. In fact the gain in muscle mass exceeded what a natural could attain by training. To me that is an interesting takeaway- the drugs work even if you don’t. This is not an unusual finding. EPO boosts red blood cell count even if you don’t aerobically exercise. I know a guy who hardly trained on a bike yet using EPO I, even well trained, could barely stay with him. When he was off I was far stronger, naturally.

I truly don’t have a problem with people taking steroids. Yes, they are controlled substances now and non-therapeutic uses are illegal. But then even ephedrine is controlled now, lol. 

What has been alluded to for many years is that steroids are a small part of the muscle mass equation. Research shows that is not true- they are a big part. That’s why bodybuilders take them. No one is saying lifting weights isn’t required to be a top bodybuilder. But take the PEDs away and they all would shrink, even while training.

Wouldn’t you agree?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #82 on: May 02, 2019, 01:12:56 PM »
Yes, the study confirmed that steroids plus training gave the biggest gain. And it clearly showed no training whatsoever  results in strength increases and hypertrophy at that dose. In fact the gain in muscle mass exceeded what a natural could attain by training. To me that is an interesting takeaway- the drugs work even if you don’t. This is not an unusual finding. EPO boosts red blood cell count even if you don’t aerobically exercise. I know a guy who hardly trained on a bike yet using EPO I, even well trained, could barely stay with him. When he was off I was far stronger, naturally.

I truly don’t have a problem with people taking steroids. Yes, they are controlled substances now and non-therapeutic uses are illegal. But then even ephedrine is controlled now, lol. 

What has been alluded to for many years is that steroids are a small part of the muscle mass equation. Research shows that is not true- they are a big part. That’s why bodybuilders take them. No one is saying lifting weights isn’t required to be a top bodybuilder. But take the PEDs away and they all would shrink, even while training.

Wouldn’t you agree?

Absolutely.

The effect of the drugs is incredible,

No drugs...no Arnold...no Yates.

If anabolic drugs did not exist the top bodybuilder would be an entirely different cast of characters.   The top guys would be the ones with truly natural high test levels.

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Get busy Living, or get busy Dying!!
« Reply #83 on: May 05, 2019, 10:18:20 PM »
Yes I also believe some pro's are lazy AF and rely on genetics and PED's but what about the food etc?? And do they use supp's vitamins etc that sponsor them or is it just bullshit??
I think some supp's are decent and work but 95% are bullshit!! I saw the posts with Cutler and Heath in labs coats.. how stupid!! I'm surprised Cutler would have done that but looks early in his career so probably still trying to make it,, but as for Heath,, what a goof!! I hate that guy's attitude!! Way too cocky and self centered!! Cry baby fuck!!

Ok,, I need a calm down break! But I really don't like that guy!!

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #84 on: May 06, 2019, 01:24:58 AM »

Wouldn’t you agree?

Very good post!

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #85 on: May 06, 2019, 10:21:11 AM »
So basically if you want to just have a nice beach body you could take a moderate dose of test and hit the gym maybe once a week for a 1-2 hour full body workout?  Sounds like a pretty good deal!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #86 on: May 06, 2019, 10:30:55 AM »
So basically if you want to just have a nice beach body you could take a moderate dose of test and hit the gym maybe once a week for a 1-2 hour full body workout?  Sounds like a pretty good deal!

2-400mg test wk + 200mg EQ wk + 1/2ml Arimidex EOD would get you the results you want. Safe and effective. EQ does work better when you’re leaner

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: May 06, 2019, 10:51:06 AM »
2-400mg test wk + 200mg EQ wk + 1/2ml Arimidex EOD would get you the results you want. Safe and effective. EQ does work better when you’re leaner

All that , Coach? Seriously?
By the way, I noticed from the "Fap Pic' that your forearms are big, but your arms look really small. Not even 20 inches, Coach
Mike Z was 5'11 with a 22' at contest day. Need to work harder on that, Coach.
I guess you could say bye bye to the $300 check for the symmetry round! LOOOL

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: May 06, 2019, 10:52:39 AM »
I see this quite a lot it’s the taller men that often have the mental problems
With shorter men, most short men just get on with their lives no thought
Given to height. Clearly he’s a tall man with issues.
True, it seems many tall men think being tall is an accomplishment and point it out to everyone they meet.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #89 on: May 06, 2019, 10:54:18 AM »
All that , Coach? Seriously?
By the way, I noticed from the "Fap Pic' that your forearms are big, but your arms look really small. Not even 20 inches, Coach
Mike Z was 5'11 with a 22' at contest day. Need to work harder on that, Coach.
I guess you could say bye bye to the $300 check for the symmetry round! LOOOL

This post alone tells me you don’t anything..lol

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: May 06, 2019, 10:54:56 AM »
True, it seems many tall men think being tall is an accomplishment and point it out to everyone they meet.

You can always grow larger, cut it out!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #91 on: May 06, 2019, 10:56:05 AM »
You can always grow larger, cut it out!

Dude, everyone thinks you’re a mental case. I’ve been pointing that out

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: May 06, 2019, 10:57:53 AM »
Dude, everyone thinks you’re a mental case. I’ve been pointing that out

Coach, youre that angry just because you know that youll never turn Pro?
You can always win the Cali Fairground contest or the Ruby Classic, which you should enter, btw :)

Prudence

• Getbig IV
  • Not straight..but more importantly--not a gimmick.
« Reply #93 on: May 06, 2019, 11:01:14 AM »
+ 1/2ml Arimidex EOD 
+1/2mgArmidex EOD

Here's a shameless re-direct that I'm going post at the end of all my posts for the rest of my life.
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=653730.0

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: May 06, 2019, 11:02:02 AM »
+1/2mgArmidex EOD

Here's a shameless re-direct that I'm going post at the end of all my posts for the rest of my life.

Daaaamn! And yet he thinks he know it all about supps. What a dork! lol

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #95 on: May 06, 2019, 11:37:14 AM »
+1/2mgArmidex EOD

ooooohh, excuse me!! ml

If you're going to call me out over a mistake (a letter) let me know when you're ready to debate the subject. Are you ready? We'll leave Valentino out of this, he doesn't know an aspirin from a tic tac

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: May 06, 2019, 11:45:15 AM »
                               that's what john grimek said way back when.
F

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: May 06, 2019, 11:54:11 AM »
ooooohh, excuse me!! ml

If you're going to call me out over a mistake (a letter) let me know when you're ready to debate the subject. Are you ready? We'll leave Valentino out of this, he doesn't know an aspirin from a tic tac

Coach, your reverse Psychologic dosent work anymore. At this point, everyone in here knows that that I know about Bodybuilding, whether you admit it or not. Youre just an Old poster that will never turn Pro (whatever that means) despite been chasing this dream for 40 years.
Some people here also thinks risking health for a plastic trophy and NO money is a no brainer. But you keep searching your Glory, which is fine, to each its own, but your undervalue about me dosent make you a bigger or taller Man, quite the contrary, just go to show that Bodybuilding is filled with miserable people that thinks "Bigger is always Better". Very sad coming from a 57 years old Man

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #98 on: May 06, 2019, 11:56:29 AM »
Coach, your reverse Psychologic dosent work anymore. At this point, everyone in here knows that that I know about Bodybuilding, whether you admit it or not. Youre just an Old poster that will never turn Pro (whatever that means) despite been chasing this dream for 40 years.
Some people here also thinks risking health for a plastic trophy and NO money is a no brainer. But you keep searching your Glory, which is fine, to each its own, but your undervalue about me dosent make you a bigger or taller Man, quite the contrary, just go to show that Bodybuilding is filled with miserable people that thinks "Bigger is always Better". Very sad coming from a 57 years old Man

Can't be reverse psychology when I'm stating facts. You're fucked in the head...lol

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: May 06, 2019, 12:05:40 PM »
Can't be reverse psychology when I'm stating facts. You're fucked in the head...lol

Yep, youre right, Coach.
I woke up, did cardio, went to the gym, had my only Meal, and thats its.
On the other hand, you woke up, had God knows what supps, God knows what fart powders, God Knows how many macro calculated meals by now!, and its only 3 PM, and last but definitely not least , took the interstate from Hun Beach to Venice, spent god knows how many hours training, posing, taking pics, chit chatting with THE PROOOOS about the secrets of the 'SPORT" and came down from your manic phase of relevant Bodybuilder.
If you ask anybody outside this board, I guarantee you that 100% will say whos fucked in the head, but here your gym bag holders acts like youre Mr. USA.  LOOOOOL