Author Topic: For anyone who thinks Craig is gonna be a tough guy in prison  (Read 15987 times)

buffalo

• Getbig IV
CONS SAY THEY MADE TEFLON DON CRAWL

BY TORI RICHARDS in Santa Ana, Calif.,
and BRIAN KATES in New York
DAILY NEWS WRITERS

Mob don John Gotti struck a deal with the murderous Aryan Brotherhood to protect him behind bars, but when he reneged, they forced him to "crawl back," a gang snitch told the feds.
Gotti ultimately wound up paying "large sums of money" to the Brotherhood to ensure his safety in the federal prison at Marion, Ill., according to one of several key prosecution documents in a case against the group that was obtained by the Daily News.

"Wiseguys on the street like the Teflon Don and all that stuff - it doesn't equate in prison," Aryan Brotherhood turncoat Kevin Roach told investigators in 2001. "They have to rely on people like the Aryan Brotherhood and the [Mexican Mafia] to protect them ... in prison."
Roach, the star witness in the massive federal case against the white supremacist prison gang, testified last week that reputed Brotherhood chief Barry (the Baron) Mills provided Gotti with a bodyguard.

In exchange, the Gambino crime boss agreed to arrange for a high-powered attorney to represent Mills in his appeal on a murder conviction in Atlanta, Roach said.

In 1994, after Gotti apparently failed to provide the attorney, Mills sent out a "kite" - or secret interprison message - saying he "wanted all of the AB to know that they were retracting their protection of Gotti," according to an FBI report.

"Mills wanted Gotti to learn a lesson. Sooner or later, Gotti would be assaulted and would have to crawl back to the AB," the report said.

In 1996, inmate Walter Johnson, a convicted bank robber, attacked Gotti in the exercise yard, punching him repeatedly in the head. Gotti "didn't throw any punches in return and only appeared to be defending himself," according to a prison report.

Roach told investigators that "Mills laughed and said he knew Gotti was going to end up having to crawl back to us," a Bureau of Prisons report reveals.

Gotti started paying "large sums of money to the AB on a yearly basis," according to federal documents.

Gotti later offered the Brotherhood a contract to kill Johnson, Roach said.

Johnson managed to avoid getting whacked and was released from prison in 2001.

Gotti's attorneys couldn't be reached for comment.

"This information is coming from government snitches and it's total fabrication," said Mark Fleming, one of Mills' attorneys. "No money from Gotti ever showed up on any of the defendants' accounts."

Gotti, sentenced to life in prison in 1992, died of cancer at a federal prison hospital in Springfield, Mo., in 2002.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Too bad Craig doesn't have much money like John Gotti

Jay5683

• Getbig III
  • Keep hope alive Craig
Re: For anyone who thinks Craig is gonna be a tough guy in prison
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2006, 12:54:17 PM »
I don't think you can compare the physical condition of Craig Titus (who in all respect did compete and qualify in The Olympia) to a 60 year old over weight mafia midget with cancer.  Now I will agree that John Gotti will get more respect then Craig could ever buy.  Craig is still a big mother fucker and has servered time before, I am sure he will get in with a white supremacist group. lol He already has the skin head look!
fk pigdunkbell

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2006, 06:43:27 AM »
Wasn't John Gotti in like #5 lockdown where you are pretty much isolated from the general prison population?
The House that Ruth built

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2006, 06:07:26 AM »

Oh yeah...Craig's really gonna look like an Olympian Bodybuiilder in prison.  What a joke.

He already looks like he's 60 just in this pic that's a few months older than the first pic.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2006, 08:13:25 PM »

Oh yeah...Craig's really gonna look like an Olympian Bodybuiilder in prison.  What a joke.

He already looks like he's 60 just in this pic that's a few months older than the first pic.

Holy shit! He's lost a lot of size. It's gonna be a tough life in prison.

Eric15210

• Getbig IV
  • poor people are crazy I'm eccentric
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2006, 08:20:38 PM »
wow Graig shrinking before our eyes  ;D
RIP Bob Probert

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2006, 03:23:27 AM »
Holy shit! He's lost a lot of size. It's gonna be a tough life in prison.
um, he's retired now.  that's code meaning he dont juice no more

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2006, 05:02:37 AM »
I don't think you can compare the physical condition of Craig Titus (who in all respect did compete and qualify in The Olympia) to a 60 year old over weight mafia midget with cancer.  Now I will agree that John Gotti will get more respect then Craig could ever buy. 

I dunno who actually respected gotti. From what i've read, the rest of the mob wanted nothing to do wiht him. The dumb ass guy was the stupidest mobster to live. See, when you commit crime, you wanna stay low key. Being on the cover of TIME and shti like that doesnt exactly make you low key. They guy was a fuckin joke.

and ya, even though titus may not look like olympia material, looks like hes still pretty strong!

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2006, 06:27:15 PM »
um, he's retired now.  that's code meaning he dont juice no more

I know that - just kinda shocked how much he lost in such a short time.

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2006, 09:15:11 PM »
I dunno who actually respected gotti. From what i've read, the rest of the mob wanted nothing to do wiht him. The dumb ass f**cker was the stupidest mobster to live. See, when you commit crime, you wanna stay low key. Being on the cover of TIME and shti like that doesnt exactly make you low key. They guy was a fuckin joke.

and ya, even though titus may not look like olympia material, looks like hes still pretty strong!

yeah he pretty much ended the ways of the Old School Mob...big mouths, selling drugs..it spelled the end of the mob

irony

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2006, 10:07:39 AM »
I'm not surprised that Craig is looking a lot smaller than he used to. You lose a lot of weight and muscle in jail. I know, as I just spent 2 years and 10 months inside. It's no picnic, that's for sure... When I went in I weighed 230 at (more or less) 9% bf, now I weigh just barely 200. (And that's after some post-prison training/eating. I was around 180 in the pen.) I also had some teeth broken, my nose destroyed (twice,) and recieved permanent injuries to my wrists and shoulders. No joke. I'm really happy to be out, that's for sure...

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2006, 10:16:26 AM »
Tell me more irony. I wanna know what happens in jail, if for nothing else, just to deter me from committing a crime in future lol. I am curious.

irony

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2006, 11:06:54 AM »
To say that it 'sucked' would be the understatement of the century. It was the worst time of my life, no doubt about it... but it's really not much like what you see on TV or in movies -- it's really very boring. There's nothing to do 99% of the time; sometimes you're allowed to read, sometimes you're not -- that depends on your behavior and the 'good-will' of the guards and higher-ups. Speaking of the guards, those guys will treat you much worse than any inmate will... They treat you like you're less than shit, and if you say the slightest thing they don't like, they gang up on you and 'let loose.' There's nothing you can do about it, unless you really want to get fucked. Trust me. I've been there.
In 2 years and 10 months (I was sentenced to 3 years, but got two months off due to 'good behavior') I only got into three fights with other inmates. That's just me, though... I've seen some guys get beaten up every week. (Usually small guys with big mouths.) Some people can manage themselves inside, some can't.
Homosexuality is nowhere near as rampant in prison as most people think it is. Those gullible fucks who think otherwise watch too much TV...
Lastly, I didn't really notice any "Aryan Brotherhood." I'm not saying it doesn't exist, just that I've never encountered anybody from that organization. Having said that, most races stick to themselves, for obvious reasons...

I've paid my 'debt to society' and want to get it all beind me. I am real glad to be out, and never, ever want to find myself back in...

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2006, 12:31:47 PM »
I'm not surprised that Craig is looking a lot smaller than he used to. You lose a lot of weight and muscle in jail. I know, as I just spent 2 years and 10 months inside. It's no picnic, that's for sure... When I went in I weighed 230 at (more or less) 9% bf, now I weigh just barely 200. (And that's after some post-prison training/eating. I was around 180 in the pen.) I also had some teeth broken, my nose destroyed (twice,) and recieved permanent injuries to my wrists and shoulders. No joke. I'm really happy to be out, that's for sure...

glad you're out ( I think...LOL)...I'm sure you will keep on the straight and narrow from now on.  Prsion is no place for anyone who wants to keep their sanity

hifrommike

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2006, 09:24:46 PM »
Irony, very glad to hear you made it out okay.  Recidivism rate (convicts returning to jail) is 75% currently).  Please be in the other 25%.  The second time around, they throw the book at you. 

irony

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2006, 05:56:16 AM »
Thanks, bro.  :D
Honestly, there's no way I'm going back. I'm sticking to the 'straight and narrow,' and nothing in the world could tempt me to commit any crime... I'd rather crawl my way to hell and back than spend another month in prison.

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2006, 06:14:37 PM »
Good Man!  You can do it.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2006, 07:59:16 AM »
hahahahahaha.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2006, 10:29:07 AM »

Irony, My Brother,

I too spent time incarcerated in the GetBig Time Out Board.  Almost 3 weeks to be exact.  You and I both no the sting of incarceration, but I believe I am a better man for it.

I don't even want to imagine the things you've seen.  PTSD possibly.  Just hang in there and seek counseling if ya need it, bro.

irony

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2006, 11:32:08 AM »
hahahahahaha.

It's not so funny to those who were there, bro. Short of losing a loved one, there's nothing harder than being an inmate...

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2006, 12:29:55 PM »
try being the victim of crime

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2006, 02:03:55 PM »
It's not so funny to those who were there, bro. Short of losing a loved one, there's nothing harder than being an inmate...
you do the crime you do the time, i don't have any sympathy for you, commit a crime and you go to where all of the other trash goes, to the graybar hotel to bend over and bite the pillow.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

BallzDeep69

« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2006, 06:06:43 PM »
^ BOOYA

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2006, 11:32:58 PM »
both the murderer and his ugly wife are lucky to be born in usa..they could have been in some turkish prison ala "midnight express" till the execution. they have not seen worst yet but they will..got nothing to worry about they will
fallen angel

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2006, 08:59:07 AM »
both the murderer and his ugly wife are lucky to be born in usa..they could have been in some turkish prison ala "midnight express" till the execution. they have not seen worst yet but they will..got nothing to worry about they will

oh yeah