Author Topic: Hottest Woman ever?  (Read 58900 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Hottest Woman ever?
« on: May 28, 2019, 08:01:53 AM »
Post up some video evidence, as its all about what its like in motion.Im not sure its ever got hotter than this, salma hayek in dusk til dawn may come close.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
Re: Hottest Woman ever?
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2019, 08:07:42 AM »
"woman" ?

she looks 12 years old.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2019, 08:08:36 AM »
"woman" ?

she looks 12 years old.

19 at the time, if you cant look at her body and see she is all woman, then you may want to ask baygm for some forum tips.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2019, 08:13:08 AM »
19 at the time, if you cant look at her body and see she is all woman, then you may want to ask baygm for some forum tips.

speaking like a true pedophile.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2019, 08:17:17 AM »
speaking like a true pedophile.

Spoken like a true repressed homosexual

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2019, 08:21:38 AM »
Spoken like a true repressed homosexual

really? youre talking about the hottest WOMAN of all time and the best you can do is posting a petite 5’ 3” TEENAGE GIRL

how about posting a woman that at least is an adult? is that too much to ask for? of course it is. because you do not get attracted to GROWN WOMEN, but TEENAGERS.

fucking pedophile.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2019, 08:23:47 AM »
really? youre talking about the hottest WOMAN of all time and the best you can do is posting a petite 5’ 3” TEENAGE GIRL

how about posting a woman that at least is an adult? is that too much to ask for? of course it is. because you do not get attracted to GROWN WOMEN, but TEENAGERS.
fucking pedophile.

Maybe you need to learn the law and general thoughts on what the USA considers an adult, or do you always operate in your own reality?

“Definition of an adult

1. Law: Person who has reached the legal age of majority. In the US, it is 17 years for criminal cases and 18 years for other purposes. In the UK it is 18 years for all purposes. See also legal age.

Read more: http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/adult.html

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2019, 08:27:57 AM »
Maybe you need to learn the law and general thoughts on what the USA considers an adult, or do your you always operate in your own reality?

“Definition of an adult

1. Law: Person who has reached the legal age of majority. In the US, it is 17 years for criminal cases and 18 years for other purposes. In the UK it is 18 years for all purposes. See also legal age.

Any woman 18 to 26 or so is nothing but a headache bang em and that's it 30 and over they are usually more stable
p

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2019, 08:30:44 AM »
Melissa James?

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2019, 08:36:00 AM »
Maybe you need to learn the law and general thoughts on what the USA considers an adult, or do your you always operate in your own reality?

“Definition of an adult

typical pedophile behaviour. always trying to justify and rationalize their sick behaviour.

of all the women in the world, you a man well into your 40's (or is it 50's?) find a girl that's barely past 18, still live at home with her mom and daddy, not legal to drink, tiny small petite body at 5’ 3”, "the hottest woman ever"

this is what you spend your days doing! fantasizing about girls that are in their teens - and that look even younger!

piss off and get a life for fucks sake. this is no way to go through life. 14 years on getbig is WAY TOO MUCH. fantasizing about teenage girls the best you can spend your days doing... man SERIOUSLY stop. YOUR LIFE ISNT GOING WELL.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2019, 08:38:20 AM »
Will wait for Kwon to weigh in.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2019, 08:58:06 AM »
typical pedophile behaviour. always trying to justify and rationalize their sick behaviour.

of all the women in the world, you a man well into your 40's (or is it 50's?) find a girl that's barely past 18, still live at home with her mom and daddy, not legal to drink, tiny small petite body at 5’ 3”, "the hottest woman ever"

this is what you spend your days doing! fantasizing about girls that are in their teens - and that look even younger!

piss off and get a life for fucks sake. this is no way to go through life. 14 years on getbig is WAY TOO MUCH. fantasizing about teenage girls the best you can spend your days doing... man SERIOUSLY stop. YOUR LIFE ISNT GOING WELL.

Carrie fisher age 19, at the star wars premiere,same-time harrison ford, 33, was having an affair with her

Carrie fisher age 30

Women who look better at 30 than college age are unicorns.Sorry you cant accept reality.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2019, 09:00:34 AM »
Will wait for Kwon to weigh in.
Well then take the ball gag out of his mouth and untie him so he can respond  ;D
p

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2019, 09:51:10 AM »

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2019, 09:53:49 AM »
Melissa James?

Was Wiggs the only black guy in Vegas back then? Cause those rims were still intact

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2019, 09:54:00 AM »
No such thing as one single hottest woman ever.  Everyone has different taste and even super hot women have some small flaw.  Nobody's perfect.

That said here are some of my favorites.....

Sophie Mudd

Jessica Biel

Jennifer Connelly

Megan Fox

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2019, 09:54:29 AM »
Im pretty happy w/ Alexandra Daddario on True Detective (HBO).

The nude scenes were amazing. Burnt into the brain. Harrelson wasnt the only "Woody" she was responsible for.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2019, 10:28:27 AM »

Women who look better at 30 than college age are unicorns.Sorry you cant accept reality.

reality is that youre into young girls looking even younger.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2019, 10:40:56 AM »
No such thing as one single hottest woman ever.  Everyone has different taste and even super hot woman have some small flaw.  Nobody's perfect.

That said here are some of my favorites.....

Sophie Mudd

Jessica Biel

Jennifer Connelly

Megan Fox

Connelly was at her peak in career opportunities, good pick.Who was the guy here who said he dated her in college?anyone remember?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2019, 10:43:48 AM »
reality is that youre into young girls looking even younger.

Hey bro, go knock on the door of the 100s of millions of men who knocked one out over princess leai in star wars and call them pedos.Then go tell hollywood they were sick for making her the love interest for han and luke.Let me know how that goes for you.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2019, 10:53:34 AM »
Hey bro, go knock on the door of the 100s of millions of men who knocked one out over prince leai in star wars.Then go tell hollywood they were sick for making her the love interest for han and luke.Let me know how that goes for you.

men? most guys was her age, or younger. they were not 40+ year old guys like you.

and she looked her age.

your preference is girls that are young and look even younger.

your choice even have a song called "moi lolita" (me lolita) for christs sake. you know where the term lolita comes from? a book about a 12 year old!

you make a thread about "hottest woman ever"

and your choice is a girl that looks 12!

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2019, 10:55:59 AM »
Connelly was at her peak in career opportunities, good pick.Who was the guy here who said he dated her in college?anyone remember?

She looked so good back before some filthy Hollywood producer told her she was too fat.  The Rocketeer, Mulholland Falls.  Epic hottie.

Her looks are still hanging in there pretty good for a woman of her age but nothing beats a youthful glow and some big floppy tits.

Also, if a Getbigger dated her I demand to know who he is.  Send nudes.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2019, 11:10:28 AM »
men? most guys was her age, or younger. they were not 40+ year old guys like you.

and she looked her age.

your preference is girls that are young and look even younger.

your choice even have a song called "moi lolita" (me lolita) for christs sake. you know where the term lolita comes from? a book about a 12 year old!

you make a thread about "hottest woman ever"

and your choice is a girl that looks 12!

Look at the comment section, ive never seen thirst for someone like that ever on youtube, maybe apart this video of Brando, who coincidently is widely considered the hottest male of all time in this movie.you can argue with biology, hot is hot.Even as a straight male brandos sexual energy jumps off the screen.But please, carry on this denial, the 35yr old bitter old hags down the local sjw convention will love the printouts you give them from this thread, you sure owned us straight males!

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2019, 11:17:50 AM »
She looked so good back before some filthy Hollywood producer told her she was too fat.  The Rocketeer, Mulholland Falls.  Epic hottie.

Her looks are still hanging in there pretty good for a woman of her age but nothing beats a youthful glow and some big floppy tits.

Also, if a Getbigger dated her I demand to know who he is.  Send nudes.

I think it was davidtheman100, i cant be bothered to read through his history to find it.I remember him saying she was nice and normal, and not as hot everyday as she appeared on screen, they dated for a year while she was in college.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2019, 11:27:28 AM »
Maybe me?
a