Author Topic: Google: The monster that needs to be destroyed.  (Read 15877 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Google: The monster that needs to be destroyed.
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2019, 03:45:08 PM »
there comes a point somewhere  :P

Great post. Sad it has to come to that.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2019, 04:46:55 AM »
Everyone loses if we continue to import third world immigrants. Your life is not going to be better off in the long-run.

When I moved to Thunder Bay, Canada, it was 95% White, with one murder a year in a bad year. Now we had three murders just in March.

As for "losing" - Jews win until they piss off Whites enough and we realize "Whoa - we outnumber you 60 to 1 and don't need to put up with your shit."

If Jews were winning, they wouldn't have spent the past 80 years trashing Hitler. Deep down, they know what's coming to them if they piss off Whites long enough.

When push comes to shove, Jews know who is boss.

SF post is clearly from a non-white or Marxist cuckold perspective, and he is praying and pretending the angry whites aren't rising up en masse to destroy the Jews who are waging war against them, that nothing will happen, but that's not how it works. 

Nazis don't just spontaneously rise up everywhere for no reason.  Jews make believe they're the "chosen ones" and everyone else is supposed to be their slave, so they try and implement policies like communism to try and centralize all wealth and power and then steal it all like they did to Russia.  In reality, most of them are about as far from "chosen" as possible and both physically hideous and loaded with mental illness from how inbred they are.

Nature and natural selection abhor dysfunction and don't like seeing the lowest forms of human possible attempting to enslave humanity through scams and propaganda, so nature swings things back on course and unleashes the Nazis who they were trying to enslave to destroy them.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2019, 05:03:45 AM »
Lots of denial in this thread!
X

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2019, 05:46:39 AM »
I always chuckle when republicans and conservatives say they are "Winning" because Trump is in office and enacting X policy. Most of the policies enacted by Trump or politicians, are so high up on the political spectrum, they rarely trickle down and really affect the individual--after 4 years, most of you are waking up, with the same job, the same pay, etc. Your lives really have not changed all that much since Trump has been in office. Any improvements you have made, was probably you're own doing.

With that said, Democrats and Liberals are truly Winning because they are winning the cultural war. Those who win the cultural war, will have a direct impact on the individual. This is where it's at. Any change in cultural is going to have direct implications at the individual level, which will then likely trickle up to the political level. If Republicans/Conservatives were truly Winning, they would not be going batshit crazy about losing the cultural war. However, they are losing, and will continue to lose because Democrats/Liberals will keep controlling the narrative across every platform imaginable. This will continue to happen, even with a Republican president. This really shows how little impact the President has over cultural at the individual level--Trump is in office, but the Democrat/Liberal Cultural Train rams right through it.

People say that the Republicans/Conservatives are "growing strong" and creating a movement. I think they are deluding themselves. Colleges/Universities and major corporations are overwhelmingly Liberal and they will continue to create a cultural narrative that cannot be stopped. Further, old schoolers will continue to die out, and a continued wave of Dems/Liberals will continue to grow (example: Children of Marjory Stoneman Douglas).

I don't know why people are so upset with this post. I don't agree with the first half about Trump, but agree with the rest and what he has done will be ineffective if another liberal gets in power as they will reverse everything. There has to be consistent conservative/libertarian leadership in order to make a long term change.

Many of those laws, ideas, etc. that are enacted contribute to the culture shift.

We are losing the culture battle unless something dramatically shifts. It might and I think that there are more actually "fighting back" rather than trying to reason with the unreasonable (the other side at this point) so it may happen, but if it doesn't happen soon then it won't as those indoctrinated while younger are so stupid and brainwashed that they will not make the switch to a more conservative viewpoint once they get older.

Geez, look at the spending bills that Republicans put forth. They are indoctrinated themselves over the years.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2019, 05:55:41 AM »
Lots of denial in this thread!

You honestly need to be a god damn idiot or teenage girl that has no interest in world events at all not to see it.  You want to know a moment Jews totally blew their cover to the entire world for anyone who is even remotely intelligent?  During the Ron Paul presidential run/debates, every single candidate on stage talked about - and I'm not even kidding here - what they were going to do for Israel the entire time without even mentioning America once LOL.

I could not believe what I was watching and thought the candidates were doing a reverse play and trying to kiss up to their Jewish masters in every single breath to make it really obvious in hopes of exposing them on purpose.  That was the moment anyone who isn't a complete moron could tell Jews 100% control the entire American media, political system, foreign policy, everything.  You Marxist cuckolds always try to claim people are hallucinating when they notice things like this even though anyone with an internet connection can instantly verify they have a monopoly on media, banking, and the most powerful govt lobby (AIPAC).

When really smart people decade after decade after decade for hundreds of years constantly notice the exact same thing, this is not mass hallucination, it's reality.  Every single time they form a state within a state to try and defraud and enslave the native population, living off them as parasites with usury scams and media propaganda. 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2019, 06:15:43 AM »
I don't know why people are so upset with this post. I don't agree with the first half about Trump, but agree with the rest and what he has done will be ineffective if another liberal gets in power as they will reverse everything. There has to be consistent conservative/libertarian leadership in order to make a long term change.

Many of those laws, ideas, etc. that are enacted contribute to the culture shift.

We are losing the culture battle unless something dramatically shifts. It might and I think that there are more actually "fighting back" rather than trying to reason with the unreasonable (the other side at this point) so it may happen, but if it doesn't happen soon then it won't as those indoctrinated while younger are so stupid and brainwashed that they will not make the switch to a more conservative viewpoint once they get older.

Geez, look at the spending bills that Republicans put forth. They are indoctrinated themselves over the years.

For what it's worth, I never said I agreed with everything in our current cultural trends. I simply stated what is happening.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2019, 06:16:29 AM »
You honestly need to be a god damn idiot or teenage girl that has no interest in world events at all not to see it.  You want to know a moment Jews totally blew their cover to the entire world for anyone who is even remotely intelligent?  During the Ron Paul presidential run/debates, every single candidate on stage talked about - and I'm not even kidding here - what they were going to do for Israel the entire time without even mentioning America once LOL.

I could not believe what I was watching and thought the candidates were doing a reverse play and trying to kiss up to their Jewish masters in every single breath to make it really obvious in hopes of exposing them on purpose.  That was the moment anyone who isn't a complete moron could tell Jews 100% control the entire American media, political system, foreign policy, everything.  You Marxist cuckolds always try to claim people are hallucinating when they notice things like this even though anyone with an internet connection can instantly verify they have a monopoly on media, banking, and the most powerful govt lobby (AIPAC).

When really smart people decade after decade after decade for hundreds of years constantly notice the exact same thing, this is not mass hallucination, it's reality.  Every single time they form a state within a state to try and defraud and enslave the native population, living off them as parasites with usury scams and media propaganda. 

tl;dr
X

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2019, 06:31:00 AM »
For what it's worth, I never said I agreed with everything in our current cultural trends. I simply stated what is happening.

Yep, I saw that and agree in the overall context.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2019, 06:36:16 AM »
Yep, I saw that and agree in the overall context.

I guess Matt is easily triggered.  ??? ???
X

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2019, 04:28:24 PM »
I guess Matt is easily triggered.  ??? ???

Isn't he autistic?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2019, 05:37:54 PM »
Isn't he autistic?

I don't have a clue.

I just know he cannot help but meltdown about every little thing having to do politics and race.
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #36 on: June 30, 2019, 05:53:44 PM »
I always chuckle when republicans and conservatives say they are "Winning" because Trump is in office and enacting X policy. Most of the policies enacted by Trump or politicians, are so high up on the political spectrum, they rarely trickle down and really affect the individual--after 4 years, most of you are waking up, with the same job, the same pay, etc. Your lives really have not changed all that much since Trump has been in office. Any improvements you have made, was probably you're own doing.

With that said, Democrats and Liberals are truly Winning because they are winning the cultural war. Those who win the cultural war, will have a direct impact on the individual. This is where it's at. Any change in cultural is going to have direct implications at the individual level, which will then likely trickle up to the political level. If Republicans/Conservatives were truly Winning, they would not be going batshit crazy about losing the cultural war. However, they are losing, and will continue to lose because Democrats/Liberals will keep controlling the narrative across every platform imaginable. This will continue to happen, even with a Republican president. This really shows how little impact the President has over cultural at the individual level--Trump is in office, but the Democrat/Liberal Cultural Train rams right through it.

People say that the Republicans/Conservatives are "growing strong" and creating a movement. I think they are deluding themselves. Colleges/Universities and major corporations are overwhelmingly Liberal and they will continue to create a cultural narrative that cannot be stopped. Further, old schoolers will continue to die out, and a continued wave of Dems/Liberals will continue to grow (example: Children of Marjory Stoneman Douglas).

You think they are because that's what you're fed. I guarantee that the majority of people don't want drag queens reading to their kids, reproductive rights for MEN, couldn't care less about being PC (one of the main reasons why Trump was elected), "gender identity", racism and whatever other 'ism" there is and fucking the main tax grab...' climate change" all of the above plus adding in the other bullshit they can concoct is ALL false narrative.

They only demographic these assholes are pandering too are high school kids getting ready to pre-register as voters, college students that they've been indoctrinating since elementary school and illegals because they know the ones that are already here and trying to get in before 2020 will have no problem committing voter fraud.

Give me one legit platform they're running on.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #37 on: June 30, 2019, 06:00:08 PM »

Dude looks like he has rusty tenders on his bike, if you know what I’m sayin.

Iron, did he return the rusty tenders to the grocery store?
X

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #38 on: June 30, 2019, 06:10:29 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #39 on: June 30, 2019, 06:16:47 PM »
You think they are because that's what you're fed. I guarantee that the majority of people don't want drag queens reading to their kids, reproductive rights for MEN, couldn't care less about being PC (one of the main reasons why Trump was elected), "gender identity", racism and whatever other 'ism" there is and fucking the main tax grab...' climate change" all of the above plus adding in the other bullshit they can concoct is ALL false narrative.

They only demographic these assholes are pandering too are high school kids getting ready to pre-register as voters, college students that they've been indoctrinating since elementary school and illegals because they know the ones that are already here and trying to get in before 2020 will have no problem committing voter fraud.

Give me one legit platform they're running on.

I forgot to mention abortion, late term abortion and infanticide

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #40 on: June 30, 2019, 06:40:46 PM »
Yes.

Great post.

Autistic savants - previously called idiot savants - have certain abilities... certain deficiencies.

No one in the world can count cards out of a six-deck shoe, except for autistic savants.

It just sucks when I cross the street and the hand ✋ symbol shows up [we have talk to the hand symbols on our lights here in Thunder Bay, Canada], and I start bashing my head uncontrollably and screaming.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #41 on: June 30, 2019, 06:48:46 PM »
Great post.

Autistic savants - previously called idiot savants - have certain abilities... certain deficiencies.

No one in the world can count cards out of a six-deck shoe, except for autistic savants.

It just sucks when I cross the street and the hand ✋ symbol shows up [we have talk to the hand symbols on our lights here in Thunder Bay, Canada], and I start bashing my head uncontrollably and screaming.

??? ??? ???

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 30, 2019, 07:02:42 PM »
I don't have a clue.

I just know he cannot help but meltdown about every little thing having to do politics and race.

How is avocado sale going on !.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #43 on: June 30, 2019, 07:04:47 PM »
How is avocado sale going on !.

Picked up 6 avocados today!
X

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 30, 2019, 07:15:56 PM »
Picked up 6 avocados today!

Good, & how is Manly Beach t-shirt sale going on  :)

(do U need any XXXXL & XXXXXL sizes)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2019, 07:20:51 PM »
??? ??? ???

It's an autistic savant thing. Idiot savants do this.

I strongly urge you to watch the movie Rain Main while ingesting popcorn.

You will understand this trait after watching it.

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #46 on: June 30, 2019, 07:48:38 PM »
difference is you are not a savant. just idiot

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #47 on: June 30, 2019, 09:24:49 PM »
How can anyone be delusional enough to think that the left isn't winning the war?  It's not like I want anything other than complete and utter obliteration of the left, but I'm not stupid enough to think that conservatives are winning.  The country is going down.  At some point, a republican will never win the presidency again due to immigration.  Trump may win in 2020, but that will probably be the last republican for years to come.  If you don't like 100 different genders, 9 year old trannies, everything in Spanish, islam appreciation day, kill straight white male day...etc, well then you should probably plan to move.  You can watch the country implode from far away.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #48 on: June 30, 2019, 09:44:41 PM »
How can anyone be delusional enough to think that the left isn't winning the war?  It's not like I want anything other than complete and utter obliteration of the left, but I'm not stupid enough to think that conservatives are winning.  The country is going down.  At some point, a republican will never win the presidency again due to immigration.  Trump may win in 2020, but that will probably be the last republican for years to come.  If you don't like 100 different genders, 9 year old trannies, everything in Spanish, islam appreciation day, kill straight white male day...etc, well then you should probably plan to move.  You can watch the country implode from far away.

The only “war” that can be argued that they’re winning is the propaganda war because 90% of Trumps coverage is negative. They can’t run on policy or their platform because they get their asses handed on it and they can’t debate it because none of it makes sense.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #49 on: June 30, 2019, 09:50:01 PM »
difference is you are not a savant. just an idiot

We have certain deficiencies. Certain abilities.