Author Topic: Stock Market discussion  (Read 52009 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Stock Market discussion
« Reply #250 on: February 02, 2021, 06:36:08 AM »
What is pissing me off about this reddit shit is that I had two stocks that I bought for cheap and they have been steadily going up.  Somehow they got caught in this short squeeze bullshit and popped off and now are lower than they were a week ago.  I buy for long haul and these two stocks had great potential and now these reddit fucks messed it up.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #251 on: February 02, 2021, 06:43:30 AM »
If you bought for the long haul why be concerned?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #252 on: February 02, 2021, 06:49:57 AM »
If you bought for the long haul why be concerned?

Now they're toxic being part of this reddit scheme

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #253 on: February 02, 2021, 06:57:58 AM »
Gamestop down  48% today  :D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #254 on: February 02, 2021, 07:53:49 AM »
Gamestop down  48% today  :D

apparently a lot of brokers have stopped allowing buys.  They are tanking this stock.  Haha.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #255 on: February 02, 2021, 07:59:59 AM »
apparently a lot of brokers have stopped allowing buys.  They are tanking this stock.  Haha.

Yeah, look at the volume, it is shorts selling to shorts to try to drive the price down.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #256 on: February 02, 2021, 08:57:55 AM »
THIS

The corruption and manipulation Citadel has a hold of mainstream media trying to distract ppl away from GME

DO NOT BELIEVE THIS SCAM, GME will prevail

DO NOT BUY SILVER

Good call.

What happened was that Silver broke the old top. Buyers jumped in but sellers were waiting and lowered the boom.

Anyone who bought the breakout is currently holding the bag.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #257 on: February 02, 2021, 09:03:32 AM »
What is pissing me off about this reddit shit is that I had two stocks that I bought for cheap and they have been steadily going up.  Somehow they got caught in this short squeeze bullshit and popped off and now are lower than they were a week ago.  I buy for long haul and these two stocks had great potential and now these reddit fucks messed it up.

You're blaming Redditors for legal activity, when it was Wall Street insiders who broke the law?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: February 02, 2021, 09:20:04 AM »
You're blaming Redditors for legal activity, when it was Wall Street insiders who broke the law?

Correct. That was the intention and they have smacked them down both in the game and in reputation.

Wall Street is slimy but you can't deny the brainpower concentrated there.

The little guy always loses. Always. ALWAYS. ALL WAYS.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #259 on: February 02, 2021, 09:23:56 AM »

I stopped watching after 12 minutes because this is so depressing. So 41% of all US dollars in circulation have been printed in the past 12 months?

The good news is, eventually any Getbigger who owns a house will see their house potentially double in value.

But this is literally a giant house of cards.

Is the entire global economy just a giant Ponzi scheme?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #260 on: February 02, 2021, 09:28:56 AM »

Correct. That was the intention and they have smacked them down both in the game and in reputation.

Wall Street is slimy but you can't deny the brainpower concentrated there.

The little guy always loses. Always. ALWAYS. ALL WAYS.

But they're changing laws, then changing them back, when they [Wall Street] loses?

That's how you get distrust of our institutions.

I agree with you that Wall Street won this round, but if they keep behaving like this, they run the risk of losing in the long-run.

This is a blatant example of Wall Street scummy behaviour. Even some of the legal behaviour is scummy. Let alone this.

And I don't think Wall always loses. Hitler shut down 3 of 5 Rothschild banks.

So there does come a point where people will stand up.

Wall Street is really pushing matters here.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: February 02, 2021, 09:33:26 AM »
I stopped watching after 12 minutes because this is so depressing. So 41% of all US dollars in circulation have been printed in the past 12 months?

The good news is, eventually any Getbigger who owns a house will see their house potentially double in value.

But this is literally a giant house of cards.

Is the entire global economy just a giant Ponzi scheme?

Every time my house goes up in value, so do most others. It is still better for home owners than having them lose value.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: February 02, 2021, 09:34:57 AM »
But they're changing laws, then changing them back, when they [Wall Street] loses?

That's how you get distrust of our institutions.

I agree with you that Wall Street won this round, but if they keep behaving like this, they run the risk of losing in the long-run.

This is a blatant example of Wall Street scummy behaviour. Even some of the legal behaviour is scummy. Let alone this.

And I don't think Wall always loses. Hitler shut down 3 of 5 Rothschild banks.

So there does come a point where people will stand up.

Wall Street is really pushing matters here.

Nobody is in any real pain, and nothing changes until that point comes. Some nerds lost some numbers on a screen because they made their plan public like idiots.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: February 02, 2021, 09:36:18 AM »
Every time my house goes up in value, so do most others. It is still better for home owners than having them lose value.

Your house is holding a certain value relative to an increased money supply/devalued money supply. It's not actually going up in value.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #264 on: February 02, 2021, 10:38:19 AM »
Intra day move today where it was up 67 %:

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: February 02, 2021, 10:39:15 AM »

Your house is holding a certain value relative to an increased money supply/devalued money supply. It's not actually going up in value.

This is true. It is one way that the price of real estate goes up in value. Another way is the result of supply and demand. If your property is in a desirable neighborhood, town or city, it often increases in value disproportionately to real estate in other locations. But then, neighborhoods or just your property sometimes, although rarely, becomes less desirable and can go down in value.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #266 on: February 03, 2021, 07:41:02 AM »
I am reading through that Reddit thread and feel so sorry for the bag holders.  Lots of guys bought in and are sitting on massive losses.  They keep hoping it will rebound but I don't think they realize they've all been fucked.  Did they honestly think a bunch of guys investing 1000-10000$ ran this up?  haha.  A few big pockets dumped a lot of money, skyrocketed the price and cashed out and made serious money and now the little fish are drowning in losses hoping for a recovery.  Give it a few more days and once they realize this is a dead stock , it will completely tank.  Hopefully Gamestop as a company sold off some shares to keep themselves alive.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: February 03, 2021, 08:33:06 AM »
I am reading through that Reddit thread and feel so sorry for the bag holders.  Lots of guys bought in and are sitting on massive losses.  They keep hoping it will rebound but I don't think they realize they've all been fucked.  Did they honestly think a bunch of guys investing 1000-10000$ ran this up?  haha.  A few big pockets dumped a lot of money, skyrocketed the price and cashed out and made serious money and now the little fish are drowning in losses hoping for a recovery.  Give it a few more days and once they realize this is a dead stock , it will completely tank.  Hopefully Gamestop as a company sold off some shares to keep themselves alive.

Former Fed Chair Janet Yellen is going to oversee the investigation into this.....yes, that same Janet Yellen that got 800k in speaking fees from Citadel/Robinhood before joining Biden's cabinet.

They control the media, they do what they want in the open now.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #268 on: February 03, 2021, 08:54:35 AM »
"...Forty percent of ALL US currency in circulation was printed in the last 12 months..."

Is that even possibly true? Guy seemed smart.
a

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #269 on: February 03, 2021, 09:03:36 AM »
"...Forty percent of ALL US currency in circulation was printed in the last 12 months..."

It is and it’s the real reason for all the restrictions: to keep too much money from getting into the system too quickly and possibly causing a worldwide hyperinflation.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #270 on: February 03, 2021, 09:06:50 AM »

Amateurs don’t understand that they’re dealing with professionals and this isn’t a fucking joke. If somebody with no experience got into the ring against a professional boxer they wouldn’t think it would go well yet for some reason they think the stock market is different.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #271 on: February 03, 2021, 09:09:59 AM »

ones, tens, twenties, and hundreds wear out after a short time...

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #272 on: February 03, 2021, 09:12:13 AM »

if the government cut you off

you could not  afford the property taxes

that's not freedom

its slavery

your a slave mentally and physically

but in your  mind  that's heaven right?

also if investors bought your whole neighborhood and fixed it up out of the ghetto state its currently in  you could not  afford the property taxes  with your gub ment check if your house was worth 3-5 million

either way you are not in control of jack

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #273 on: February 03, 2021, 09:23:45 AM »
Gub ment.        ;D
a

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V