Author Topic: Canadian PM Justin Trudeau in Race Row Over 2001 Brownface Costume.  (Read 16078 times)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
Re: Canadian PM Justin Trudeau in Race Row Over 2001 Brownface Costume.
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2019, 09:55:27 AM »
Exactly. Who cares if he put on makeup and played pretend Arab or whatever. He should be hung for SNC-Lavalin

Preach on brother! That needs to be the focus not this weak shit. I definitely have left social views but when I cast my vote this year it will 100% be conservative.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2019, 10:10:28 AM »
If Trump did this it would be in the news for 6 weeks every day then Congressional hearings. Trudeau on three separate occasions wore black face or brown face. The complicit press will forget about this in a couple of days. There is a double standard of outrage. For Democrats it's no big deal and for a Republican it's the worst racism.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2019, 10:11:33 AM »
Gee, he had such nice things to say about Fidel Castro😂

https://pm.gc.ca/en/news/statements/2016/11/26/statement-prime-minister-canada-death-former-cuban-president-fidel

The Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau, today issued the following statement on the death of former Cuban President Fidel Castro:

“It is with deep sorrow that I learned today of the death of Cuba’s longest serving President.

“Fidel Castro was a larger than life leader who served his people for almost half a century. A legendary revolutionary and orator, Mr. Castro made significant improvements to the education and healthcare of his island nation.

“While a controversial figure, both Mr. Castro’s supporters and detractors recognized his tremendous dedication and love for the Cuban people who had a deep and lasting affection for “el Comandante”.

“I know my father was very proud to call him a friend and I had the opportunity to meet Fidel when my father passed away. It was also a real honour to meet his three sons and his brother President Raúl Castro during my recent visit to Cuba.

“On behalf of all Canadians, Sophie and I offer our deepest condolences to the family, friends and many, many supporters of Mr. Castro. We join the people of Cuba today in mourning the loss of this remarkable leader.”

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2019, 10:16:27 AM »

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2019, 10:18:31 AM »

Only a moron like you would have the audacity to even think that you would have any right to deport "non-whites".  Aboriginal people are native to Canada...where would send them you stupid fuck??

I've listened to your rhetoric and I see why they banned you from that college...grow up

Did you actually read the post?  He was being sarcastic.  I actually propose that white people deport themselves to a new country with the rule that nobody is allowed to immigrate there.  We all know after a decade or two it would be thriving and all sorts of people would be scrambling to get there.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2019, 10:19:57 AM »
Gee, he had such nice things to say about Fidel Castro😂

Here they are together when he was a child.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2019, 10:22:37 AM »
If Trump did this it would be in the news for 6 weeks every day then Congressional hearings. Trudeau on three separate occasions wore black face or brown face. The complicit press will forget about this in a couple of days. There is a double standard of outrage. For Democrats it's no big deal and for a Republican it's the worst racism.

Facts.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2019, 10:59:00 AM »
Here they are together when he was a child.

Happy family right there.

Justin in the warm glow of his mother and father.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2019, 01:59:55 PM »

Only a moron like you would have the audacity to even think that you would have any right to deport "non-whites".  Aboriginal people are native to Canada...where would send them you stupid fuck??

I've listened to your rhetoric and I see why they banned you from that college...grow up

I thought White people "oppress" the poor non-Whites?

So why the fuck does everyone want to live around us?

The ones who come here voluntarily should stop.

But we both know they think White-majority societies are superior.

So who are the White Supremacists?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2019, 02:03:52 PM »
That’s funny.

Canada pretending to be grown up and having their own cute little elections and politicians

Once again, I agree with you. This time, embarrassingly so.

Canada is like the puny little brother who stands behind his big brother in a conflict scenario and starts talking trash, knowing his big brother [USA] will come to the rescue.

The difference being, in this case - the little brother is even talking trash to his big brother.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2019, 02:48:06 PM »
I want to dress up as Vince Goodrum for Halloween this year

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2019, 03:17:29 PM »
I want to dress up as Vince Goodrum for Halloween this year

I wanted to, but the local butcher shoppe doesn't sell Kielbasas over 8". I had the rubber band to tie it around my leg under my skinny jeans, but without a Kielbasa of at least 10", the costume would be incomplete.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2019, 03:21:36 PM »
Once again, I agree with you. This time, embarrassingly so.

Canada is like the puny little brother who stands behind his big brother in a conflict scenario and starts talking trash, knowing his big brother [USA] will come to the rescue.

The difference being, in this case - the little brother is even talking trash to his big brother.

Well Mathjew, you probably understand the economic ramifications that Canada would suffer under from the dumb tariff BS that Trudeau Jr. tried promoting against the U.S. earlier this year.

Your country bends over backwards to try to create a disadvantaged minority to be trendy, then tries to prop up the drunken indigenous subhumans to appear woke to the rest of the world

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2019, 03:24:11 PM »
I wanted to, but the local butcher shoppe doesn't sell Kielbasas over 8". I had the rubber band to tie it around my leg under my skinny jeans, but without a Kielbasa of at least 10", the costume would be incomplete.

Goodrum’s thighs and calves definitely fit into skinny jeans with room to spare.

I’d like to dress up like Bob Chic for Halloween, but I’m not sure where to buy a dead skunk for my hairpiece?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 19, 2019, 04:07:59 PM »
No hover hands in 2001 of peace!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #40 on: September 19, 2019, 04:23:50 PM »
Well Mathjew, you probably understand the economic ramifications that Canada would suffer under from the dumb tariff BS that Trudeau Jr. tried promoting against the U.S. earlier this year.

Your country bends over backwards to try to create a disadvantaged minority to be trendy, then tries to prop up the drunken indigenous subhumans to appear woke to the rest of the world

;D

If Canada had more people like you here, we might not be in this mess.

The problem [well, one of them] is that even the faintest hint of common sense gets a person excommunicated from mainstream society, and written off as a moral cretin.

Meanwhile, Brownface at a time well before Social Justice Warriors took issue with it is a baffling ordeal.  ::)

As for the actual Brown people gang-raping little girls at rates radically higher than the White average...no big deal.

Nice to see the West has its priorities straight.

Oh...and female genital mutilation is acceptable here now. Nice!

https://www.amren.com/news/2019/09/detroits-female-genital-mutilation-case-takes-a-big-legal-hit

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2019, 04:26:23 PM »
Goodrum’s thighs and calves definitely fit into skinny jeans with room to spare.

I’d like to dress up like Bob Chic for Halloween, but I’m not sure where to buy a dead skunk for my hairpiece?

LOL!!!!!

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 19, 2019, 04:45:17 PM »
Simply put, I want ALL muds out of MY country.

The mainstream media is using the narrative that Canada isn’t a white nation. And the “people of colour” are running with it, speaking as if they even should have the same rights as us.

On the CBC feed, a Tweet flashed across saying, “I love how white Canadians think they can decide what is and isn’t racist. It’s so adorable.”

(Nice condescension.)

First, reverse the races in that statement. Does the CBC run it? Not a chance in hell. Second, where does some mud get off thinking whites CAN’T decide what we’re willing to accept as racist?

It. Is. Our. Country.

Racism will NEVER be eradicated. Ever.

The “people of colour” always yammering about social injustices in white lands are more intensely racist than even I.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #43 on: September 19, 2019, 04:50:02 PM »
It is ridiculous, but they (the left) themselves dug their own hole for this type of stuff to cause outrage.

Exactly.

I love it when the left eat each other.

It is great.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #44 on: September 19, 2019, 05:04:01 PM »
I thought White people "oppress" the poor non-Whites?

So why the fuck does everyone want to live around us?

The ones who come here voluntarily should stop.

But we both know they think White-majority societies are superior.

So who are the White Supremacists?

Nobody wants to live around a racist piece of shit like you.  Dont confuse that for every white person out there who have common and moral sense to treat others equally For the last time, the US and Canada does not belong to white people....it never did.   

A

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #45 on: September 19, 2019, 05:17:41 PM »

Nobody wants to live around a racist piece of shit like you.  Dont confuse that for every white person out there who have common and moral sense to treat others equally For the last time, the US and Canada does not belong to white people....it never did.  

Non-Whites stream into every White country they can - "racist" or not. Blacks prefer living in any allegedly racist city, state, or country than in the areas they themselves control.

How would you feel if you constantly heard how "oppressive" Black people are, as every other race streamed into Black areas?

You can forgive me for not giving a fuck. No one's forcing non-White people to live in superior nations ran by White people. We hear cries about racism non-stop. If "people of colour" think White countries are so racist, they are welcome to stop streaming into the West ANY TIME THEY WANT.

As a White man, I resent all this pandering to non-Whites when no one is stopping the complaining asshole POC's and SJW's from LEAVING.

North America never belonged to White people, per say, but the USA was 90% White in 1965, and Canada was 96% White in 1971. It wasn't "diversity" that made North America the envy of the world - it was White people.

Holy fuck, no one is forcing you to live in a White-majority country, Vince. YOU prefer it. YOUR RACE prefers it. So stfu with the complaints about racism.

Take my word on this - if the complaints about racism don't stop, deportations are going to start soon. It's already happening in Europe.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #46 on: September 19, 2019, 05:18:59 PM »
This should be fun to watch liberal communist whites explain away

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #47 on: September 19, 2019, 05:20:38 PM »
Is he resigned yet?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #48 on: September 19, 2019, 05:24:30 PM »
Non-Whites stream into every White country they can - "racist" or not. Blacks prefer living in any allegedly racist city, state, or country than in the areas they themselves control.

How would you feel if you constantly heard how "oppressive" Black people are, as every other race streamed into Black areas.

You can forgive me for not giving a fuck. No one's forcing non-White people to live in superior nations ran by White people. We hear cries about racism non-stop. If "people of colour" think White countries are so racist, they are welcome to stop streaming into the West ANY TIME THEY WANT.

As a White man, I resent all this pandering to non-Whites when no one is stopping the complaining asshole POC's and SJW's from LEAVING.

North America never belonged to White people, per say, but the USA was 90% White in 1965, and Canada was 96% White in 1971. It wasn't "diversity" that made North America the envy of the world - it was White people.

Holy fuck, no one is forcing you to live in a White-majority country, Vince. YOU prefer it. YOUR RACE prefers it. So stfu with the complaints about racism.

Take my word on this - if the complaints about racism don't stop, deportations are going to start soon. It's already happening in Europe.

Well Said Matt
Why do so many non whites want to move & live in White setup & Dominated Countries?
Why don’t they stay in there own & make them as Great as Whites Run Countries- - - -
Answer Because they can’t / don’t know how to.

Shut the Fark up with this Racism/ oppression bollocks - Don’t like white mans lands
Go to Black Man lands and Build them up then - It ain’t going to Happen.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #49 on: September 19, 2019, 05:25:52 PM »
Is he resigned yet?

Apparently they can only find Black Ink Pens & He Won’t use one
Considering the Storm he’s already in.