Author Topic: Trans Athletes: The Death Of Women's Sports  (Read 62825 times)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Re: Trans Athletes: The Death Of Women's Sports
« Reply #325 on: April 20, 2022, 06:33:39 AM »
Before WWII, The Methodists, Lutherans, Presbyterians, and Episcopalians were about 40% of the Republican party.   Now they’re about 12%.  They’ve embraced Leftism and all that goes with it.

Wow - genuinely intredasting numbers there

I'm no fan of organised religion, but this goes beyond that into sports, clubs, etc.  And what I've never understood is why people fight to get into something just so they can change the rules of that thing - just start your own thing with your own rules and leave other people's shit alone >:(

T

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #326 on: April 20, 2022, 07:00:05 AM »
Before WWII, The Methodists, Lutherans, Presbyterians, and Episcopalians were about 40% of the Republican party.   Now they’re about 12%.  They’ve embraced Leftism and all that goes with it.

It’s interesting they’ve embraced a gender free queer god, made in their image, as the one from the Bible was pretty judgmental of Sodom and Gemorrah.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #327 on: April 20, 2022, 07:32:17 AM »
It’s interesting they’ve embraced a gender free queer god, made in their image, as the one from the Bible was pretty judgmental of Sodom and Gemorrah.

He was pretty judgemental about a lot of things, as I recall ;D  Although there are some that believe quite differently!  I did not make these up!!

https://www.orthodoxytoday.org/blog/2020/01/the-ten-lgbtq-commandments/

1    You shall have no other gods but your sexuality, sexual urges, and LGBTQ identity.
2    You shall not make for yourself a graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, except the LGBTQ rainbow flag with six colors.
3    You shall not take the name of the LGBTQ prophets and propagandists in vain.
4    Keep the LGBTQ Pride Month holy, and teach your children and grandchildren to celebrate it also.
5    Honor your non-binary gender fluid they, ze, xe, tey, sie, ve, zie, wxyz providers of your DNA.
6    You shall not accept male and female as normal.
7    You shall not commit hetereosexuality or normal human sexuality in a marriage between a man and a woman.
8    You shall not accept the biological sex you were born with or be masculine or feminine.
9    You shall not bear witness against the LGBTQ ideology and dogma.
10  You shall not covet sexual abstinence, normality, chastity, purity, sanctity, or holiness of any kind

T

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #328 on: April 20, 2022, 07:41:06 AM »
He was pretty judgemental about a lot of things, as I recall ;D  Although there are some that believe quite differently!  I did not make these up!!

https://www.orthodoxytoday.org/blog/2020/01/the-ten-lgbtq-commandments/

1    You shall have no other gods but your sexuality, sexual urges, and LGBTQ identity.
2    You shall not make for yourself a graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, except the LGBTQ rainbow flag with six colors.
3    You shall not take the name of the LGBTQ prophets and propagandists in vain.
4    Keep the LGBTQ Pride Month holy, and teach your children and grandchildren to celebrate it also.
5    Honor your non-binary gender fluid they, ze, xe, tey, sie, ve, zie, wxyz providers of your DNA.
6    You shall not accept male and female as normal.
7    You shall not commit hetereosexuality or normal human sexuality in a marriage between a man and a woman.
8    You shall not accept the biological sex you were born with or be masculine or feminine.
9    You shall not bear witness against the LGBTQ ideology and dogma.
10  You shall not covet sexual abstinence, normality, chastity, purity, sanctity, or holiness of any kind

Wow............

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #329 on: April 20, 2022, 07:42:29 AM »
Wow............

Wow indeed.  I'm glad my 'DNA providers' are not around to see this business ;D
T

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #330 on: April 20, 2022, 01:09:32 PM »
;D

And I mean, it is funny, for sure.  But I've also seen messages (usually Tweets - quelle surprise😐) sent by what I suppose one might call 'radical activists' that try to stretch towards that sort of category of ridiculous association if people dare to even imply their support of sex-based distinctions - a sort of tranny Godwins rule or something?  TransGodwinisms, anyone?  ;D

The most ridiculous Godwinian poisoning of the well so far this year was a female Canadian parliament member who declared "Honk Honk", as in horn honking in support of the anti-drug-mandate truckers, to be a veiled-reference dogwhistle alliteration meaning "Heil Hitler". She prefaced her fictional insight by stating that she had relatives who were interned in work camps during WW2, giving her the de facto "higher ground" and thereby rendering all other opinions on the matter void and insensitive.

In other news...

Blubbering White House Press Secretary feels genuinely hurt when avenues towards child mutilation are narrowed:

Watch the whole 1:11, she actual does cry.

In yet other news:

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #331 on: April 20, 2022, 07:37:31 PM »
The most ridiculous Godwinian poisoning of the well so far this year was a female Canadian parliament member who declared "Honk Honk", as in horn honking in support of the anti-drug-mandate truckers, to be a veiled-reference dogwhistle alliteration meaning "Heil Hitler". She prefaced her fictional insight by stating that she had relatives who were interned in work camps during WW2, giving her the de facto "higher ground" and thereby rendering all other opinions on the matter void and insensitive.

In other news...

Blubbering White House Press Secretary feels genuinely hurt when avenues towards child mutilation are narrowed:

Watch the whole 1:11, she actual does cry.

In yet other news:

I was waiting for the chick in the second video to start saying “Mecca lecca hi make a hiny ho”. What the fuck?

Megalodon

• Getbig V

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #333 on: May 09, 2022, 08:57:59 AM »
you guys are promoting these freaks

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #334 on: May 09, 2022, 09:02:21 AM »

In yet other news:

What The Utter Fuck is That Thing - Complete mental illness on Full display'
That thing is Allowed to Drive a car / Vote / possibly have a gun Etc Etc

That's seriously Mentally Irregular & unbalanced Mind - I wouldn't let it
Near any Children & take Zero notice of Anything it said.

No wonder The western Liberal world is Collapsing Rapidly
When such extreme Mental illness is held up & promoted / paraded about like its
Something Good & to be Proud of.

When it Really needs Help & A lot of it.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #335 on: May 09, 2022, 09:14:50 AM »

you guys are promoting these freaks

Only The mentally destabilised Liberal Leftist that have lost all semblance of
rational thinking.
They're Fucking Every Thing up They come into contact with & Deliberately so.

Complete & utter Evil Bastards.

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #336 on: June 15, 2022, 02:03:52 PM »

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #337 on: June 15, 2022, 02:04:29 PM »

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #338 on: June 15, 2022, 02:05:04 PM »

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #339 on: June 15, 2022, 02:06:17 PM »

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #340 on: June 15, 2022, 02:14:10 PM »
"Carolina Panthers hire NFL’s first openly transgender cheerleader

The first openly transgender cheerleader has joined an NFL team – a “big” moment that she says she hopes will inspire others on and off the gridiron.

Justine Lindsay, 29, said in an interview Saturday that she’s proud to “break down that door” for future trans athletes by joining the cheerleading squad for the Carolina Panthers’ TopCats.

“This is big,” she told BuzzFeed News. “I think more people need to see this. It’s not because I want recognition. It’s just to shed light on what’s going on in the world.”

Lindsay first publicly came out as trans when she announced on Instagram that she was joining the Panthers squad in March"

http://nypost.com/2022/06/06/carolina-panthers-hire-nfls-first-transgender-cheerleader/
T

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #341 on: June 15, 2022, 02:15:46 PM »

Smart kid. He'd have never got this much ass as an incel manlet

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #342 on: June 15, 2022, 02:17:55 PM »

The first openly transgender cheerleader has joined an NFL team – a “big” moment that she says she hopes will inspire others on and off the gridiron.

Justine Lindsay, 29, said in an interview Saturday that she’s proud to “break down that door” for future trans athletes by joining the cheerleading squad for the Carolina Panthers’ TopCats.

“This is big,” she told BuzzFeed News. “I think more people need to see this. It’s not because I want recognition. It’s just to shed light on what’s going on in the world.”

Lindsay first publicly came out as trans when she announced on Instagram that she was joining the Panthers squad in March"

http://nypost.com/2022/06/06/carolina-panthers-hire-nfls-first-transgender-cheerleader/

Now we know where 2pac's been after faking his death.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #343 on: June 15, 2022, 02:19:02 PM »

Bald is beautiful

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #344 on: June 15, 2022, 02:19:46 PM »

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #345 on: June 15, 2022, 02:44:43 PM »

Jake Paul’s about to make a chocolate-covered pretzel

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #346 on: June 15, 2022, 03:23:53 PM »
Bald is beautiful

No need to bring Bhanks into this

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #347 on: June 15, 2022, 03:24:48 PM »
No need to bring Bhanks into this

Bhanks is beautiful (nh)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #348 on: June 15, 2022, 05:07:48 PM »

Proof that Goodrum came in diced at the Metrolina!

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #349 on: June 15, 2022, 05:13:32 PM »
I hope the Panthers lose every game.