Author Topic: Trans Athletes: The Death Of Women's Sports  (Read 60013 times)

Megalodon

• Getbig V
Re: Trans Athletes: The Death Of Women's Sports
« Reply #475 on: March 27, 2023, 01:52:24 PM »
 ???

Samantha Hyde has been cleared  ;)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #476 on: March 27, 2023, 02:48:24 PM »
???

Another real world Democrat.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #477 on: March 27, 2023, 06:10:57 PM »
The media and the dems pushing all of the Trans stuff is causing this evil to take place.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #478 on: April 07, 2023, 07:01:38 PM »
Her husband, Louis Barker, said she had to be barricaded in a room for nearly three hours to protect herself after.

He said: "She told me she was hit multiple times by a guy in a dress. I was shaking. It made me that mad. It makes me sick to feel so helpless about it. She was under police protection and was still hit by a man wearing a dress."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/riley-gaines-ambushed-physically-hit-after-saving-womens-sports-speech-san-francisco-state

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #479 on: April 07, 2023, 07:47:50 PM »
She needs better protection from these insane folks.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #480 on: April 07, 2023, 08:00:33 PM »
The media and the dems pushing all of the Trans stuff is causing this evil to take place.

Democrats are the party of pedophiles and the mutilators of our children.  They are anti-white people because they perceive their pets will somehow reward them for killing of "whitey".  Trannies and other weirdos are disgusting deviants and as such are registered Democrats instead being registered sex-offenders. 

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #481 on: April 07, 2023, 08:42:49 PM »
???

Haha, dude's a menace!

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #482 on: April 08, 2023, 12:52:11 AM »
Probably should leave college.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #483 on: April 08, 2023, 05:56:26 AM »

It's not going to be her husband. She doesn't respect him enough to take his name. He sounds like a nancy here.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #484 on: April 08, 2023, 05:58:13 AM »

It's not going to be her husband. She doesn't respect him enough to take his name. He sounds like a nancy here.

Valid point.  Any man whose wife doesn't take his name (or does that hyphenated nonsense) is a simp, without exception.
~

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #485 on: April 08, 2023, 06:03:37 AM »
Her husband, Louis Barker, said she had to be barricaded in a room for nearly three hours to protect herself after.

He said: "She told me she was hit multiple times by a guy in a dress. I was shaking. It made me that mad. It makes me sick to feel so helpless about it. She was under police protection and was still hit by a man wearing a dress."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/riley-gaines-ambushed-physically-hit-after-saving-womens-sports-speech-san-francisco-state

One of the many cognitive dissonances in this thing is that trans activists always talk about the violence - but it's THEM who are violent!  Trans 'women' attacking women is just pure incel misogyny hidden within the protection they seem to get everywhere...  It's always those disgusting Reddit types who attack

T

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #486 on: April 09, 2023, 12:27:21 AM »
One of the many cognitive dissonances in this thing is that trans activists always talk about the violence - but it's THEM who are violent!  Trans 'women' attacking women is just pure incel misogyny hidden within the protection they seem to get everywhere...  It's always those disgusting Reddit types who attack
Like everyone else on the Left they project well.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #487 on: April 09, 2023, 04:15:06 AM »
Like everyone else on the Left they project well.

Exactly. They do it all the time.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #488 on: April 09, 2023, 04:18:29 AM »
???

Hahahha!

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #489 on: April 11, 2023, 11:43:13 AM »

Your post, a while back, on violent trans "women" posting violent comments against "TERFs"(actual women that disagree with the whole trans nonsense), with that link leading to an, endlessly scrolling, wall of violent trans comments, was one of the most eye opening things(something I didn't already know about)) I've seen on getbig. I had zero concept of that even being a thing. There is a sizable number of men pretending to be woman that really fucking hate women to the point of committing violence against them, and till this day, I haven't ever seen this reported, even on right wing media.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #490 on: April 13, 2023, 06:57:32 AM »
Your post, a while back, on violent trans "women" posting violent comments against "TERFs"(actual women that disagree with the whole trans nonsense), with that link leading to an, endlessly scrolling, wall of violent trans comments, was one of the most eye opening things(something I didn't already know about)) I've seen on getbig. I had zero concept of that even being a thing. There is a sizable number of men pretending to be woman that really fucking hate women to the point of committing violence against them, and till this day, I haven't ever seen this reported, even on right wing media.

TERF

Trans-Exclusionary Radical Feminist

A person whose views on gender identity are considered hostile to transgender people, or who opposes social and political policies designed to be inclusive of transgender people.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #491 on: April 14, 2023, 03:09:23 AM »

I should probably repost that I think.  What's really strange about that whole interface between TRA's and people that disagree with them* is that people who make rational statements about biology are banned from various platforms, but TRA's can literally threaten to kill, rape and otherwise hurt these women, and nothing-happens-to-them...  It's right there in plain sight - actual hate speech - not 'speech I don't like'...

/breathe

(*not gonna call them TERF's as a lot of them are by no means feminists, that's just a handy slur to attempt to demonise all dissenting voices, no matter how mild or reasonable)

Edit:  clean and safe link to Google Photo showing a wall of abuse, reposted as per the above for those who missed it first time round

https://tinyurl.com/yzfyr7fa
T

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #492 on: April 14, 2023, 09:36:43 AM »
I should probably repost that I think.  What's really strange about that whole interface between TRA's and people that disagree with them* is that people who make rational statements about biology are banned from various platforms, but TRA's can literally threaten to kill, rape and otherwise hurt these women, and nothing-happens-to-them...  It's right there in plain sight - actual hate speech - not 'speech I don't like'...

/breathe

(*not gonna call them TERF's as a lot of them are by no means feminists, that's just a handy slur to attempt to demonise all dissenting voices, no matter how mild or reasonable)

Edit:  clean and safe link to Google Photo showing a wall of abuse, reposted as per the above for those who missed it first time round

https://tinyurl.com/yzfyr7fa

Exactly. The term is designed to negatively label any woman who doesn't align 100% with the trans agenda.  The 'radical feminist" part of the acronym supposes that anyone who's already on board with leftist causes, but questions men being women, is a "radical". But in reality, non-radical feminist J. K. Rowling is considered a "TERF" by the violent, anti-woman trans movement, and even Margaret Thatcher would be as well. Once women are labeled "TERFs" by angry men who dress as women, they become targets.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #493 on: April 14, 2023, 11:39:53 AM »
Exactly. The term is designed to negatively label any woman who doesn't align 100% with the trans agenda.  The 'radical feminist" part of the acronym supposes that anyone who's already on board with leftist causes, but questions men being women, is a "radical". But in reality, non-radical feminist J. K. Rowling is considered a "TERF" by the violent, anti-woman trans movement, and even Margaret Thatcher would be as well. Once women are labeled "TERFs" by angry men who dress as women, they become targets.

And what's at the heart of this?  A combination of factors?  Like maybe increased visibility 24-7 of 'beautiful' people, lifestyles, romances, etc. (real or fake)  This drives the beta incels into gender dysphoria /sissydom / misogyny - this then facilitates their projection of inadequacy and jealousy into rage and direct threats to actual women as they can never possess or 'be' them...

Maybe...

Or maybe they are just fucken nuts...
T

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #494 on: April 17, 2023, 08:06:28 AM »
And what's at the heart of this?  A combination of factors?  Like maybe increased visibility 24-7 of 'beautiful' people, lifestyles, romances, etc. (real or fake)  This drives the beta incels into gender dysphoria /sissydom / misogyny - this then facilitates their projection of inadequacy and jealousy into rage and direct threats to actual women as they can never possess or 'be' them...

Maybe...

Or maybe they are just fucken nuts...

That sounds like an element of it for quite a few. Many seem to be envious, viewing women as competition. Of course, the media, academia, and other institutions, that are courting trans-susceptible mental states, prompt and encourage their predisposed behaviors to surface. It makes me wonder what other underlying mental issues, or something entirely different, will eventually be exploited into political movements. 

Below is a bizarre, inconceivable, and very telling thought process of a man, pretending to be a woman, strategizing his future.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #495 on: April 17, 2023, 08:21:54 AM »
That sounds like an element of it for quite a few. Many seem to be envious, viewing women as competition. Of course, the media, academia, and other institutions, that are courting trans-susceptible mental states, prompt and encourage their predisposed behaviors to surface. It makes me wonder what other underlying mental issues, or something entirely different, will eventually be exploited into political movements. 

Below is a bizarre, inconceivable, and very telling thought process of a man, pretending to be a woman, strategizing his future.

Very good post - thank you

So let's break this down to the bare bones here - I guess maybe 5-10% of this current shit-show are genuine and you know what?  Good luck to them, I hope they live happy (c0ck-free) lives.  But as for the vast majority of these blue-haired specimens, here's my take:

Incel / gender dysphoric man 'decides' (pretends) to be a sissy / woman so they can finally get some action (however degenerate  :-X) and exercise power over those real women that don't even notice them (think Elliot Rodger, et al)

But that's a dead end, right?  This quote you posted is what's at the end of the highway for all these pretenders.  The 5-10% who really actually wanted to be women in the classical sense (not this lipstick and high heels stereotype) would be happy with the grey-haired Grandma scenario, as it's not a sexual thing like it is for the sissy boys...

JMHO
T

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #496 on: April 17, 2023, 02:28:55 PM »
Very good post - thank you

So let's break this down to the bare bones here - I guess maybe 5-10% of this current shit-show are genuine and you know what?  Good luck to them, I hope they live happy (c0ck-free) lives.  But as for the vast majority of these blue-haired specimens, here's my take:

Incel / gender dysphoric man 'decides' (pretends) to be a sissy / woman so they can finally get some action (however degenerate  :-X) and exercise power over those real women that don't even notice them (think Elliot Rodger, et al)

But that's a dead end, right?  This quote you posted is what's at the end of the highway for all these pretenders.  The 5-10% who really actually wanted to be women in the classical sense (not this lipstick and high heels stereotype) would be happy with the grey-haired Grandma scenario, as it's not a sexual thing like it is for the sissy boys...

JMHO

Great points. If they cut things off, they're serious, or at least are irreparably committed. If they don't, they're likelier to be exploiting a movement for perceived status and sexual gratification. I wonder how many in the exploiter category would rethink their grift if they thought through the repercussions of their choices throughout their entire life cycle.

Here's a recent would-be trans-shooter who was intercepted before their slaughters could be realized. Their last name is Whitworth, which is coincidentally the same last name of the CEO of Anheuser-Busch.

https://www.newsweek.com/who-william-whitworth-trans-teen-arrested-over-school-shooting-plot-1793163

CEO Whitworth is not to be confused with Alissa Gordon Heinerscheid, Bud Light's VP of marketing, who is not to be confused with "Chaka" from the Land of the Lost movie.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #497 on: April 17, 2023, 04:03:53 PM »

/snipped

CEO Whitworth is not to be confused with Alissa Gordon Heinerscheid, Bud Light's VP of marketing, who is not to be confused with "Chaka" from the Land of the Lost movie.

Thank you for that legit LOL - it was the kind where you scroll down a thread and burst out despite yourself!  ;D

I hadn't seen Chaka before, so the moment it appeared I realised you were absolutely spot on!!  (Still chuckling as I type :D)

T

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
T

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #499 on: April 24, 2023, 03:39:21 PM »
This is the next world for bhanky to conquer.