Author Topic: Could Pelosi abandon impeachment effort?  (Read 2167 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Could Pelosi abandon impeachment effort?
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2019, 01:10:58 PM »
LOL

Dream on Trumptard

No witnesses, no whistleblower, all the shit they throw against the just doesn't stick. Like the fake Russian hoax, they have NOTHING

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2019, 01:11:55 PM »
No witnesses, no whistleblower, all the shit they throw against the just doesn't stick. Like the fake Russian hoax, they have NOTHING

LOL

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2019, 01:30:12 PM »

It seems as if you have not been paying attention. McFaul: Bill Taylor’s testimony ‘devastating’ for Trump.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2019, 04:47:35 PM »
It seems as if you have not been paying attention. McFaul: Bill Taylor’s testimony ‘devastating’ for Trump.

Yes, the headline is devastating.  The fact Taylor is operating on fourth hand information, not so much. 

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2019, 05:24:46 PM »
The new talking point is now they will be having public hearings by Thanksgiving.

50/50 as to whether that actually happens. You have a house full of GOP lawyers ready to pounce at this point.

Even if the intent is continual gridlock if they can't control the flow of infomation this holds no water going forward.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2019, 05:44:07 PM »
The new talking point is now they will be having public hearings by Thanksgiving.

50/50 as to whether that actually happens. You have a house full of GOP lawyers ready to pounce at this point.

Even if the intent is continual gridlock if they can't control the flow of infomation this holds no water going forward.

People again hoping this brings down the president remind me of this:

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2019, 05:48:31 PM »

People again hoping this brings down the president remind me of this:

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2019, 06:01:42 PM »
Yes, the headline is devastating.  The fact Taylor is operating on fourth hand information, not so much. 

He spoke to Sondland who was in direct communication with Trump and his claims are corroborated  by multiple other sources including the transcript released by the Traitor in Chief himself.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2019, 11:33:48 AM »
Trump will be impeached by the house or reps.
The main article of impeachment will (likely) be " Abuse of Power"

Getting 20 senators to vote with every dem will be long shot.

I still think Trump resigns before it goes to a vote in the senate.

NOT A CHANCE IN HELL THAT PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP RESIGNS OVER FAKE DEMOCRAT BULLSHIT !!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2019, 12:10:40 PM »
Yes, the headline is devastating.  The fact Taylor is operating on fourth hand information, not so much.  

I am posting a link to William Taylor’s testimony to congress. It is long, but I believe if you haven't already read it, you will. Many of not most here won't.

I am very interested in your feedback.

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2019-bill-taylor-congress-testimony-annotated/

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2019, 01:28:45 PM »

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2019, 02:02:58 PM »

Someone on Twitter made a good point that the reason they want to do this all in private and not expose anybody is because of the debacle that was Mueller’s   testimony.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2019, 06:26:53 PM »
Trump will be impeached by the house or reps.
The main article of impeachment will (likely) be " Abuse of Power"

Getting 20 senators to vote with every dem will be long shot.

I still think Trump resigns before it goes to a vote in the senate.

Yeah whatever.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2019, 06:30:10 PM »
Someone on Twitter made a good point that the reason they want to do this all in private and not expose anybody is because of the debacle that was Mueller’s   testimony.

No.

That is extremely naive and completely discounts their levels of corruption and deception

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2019, 06:34:49 PM »
I am posting a link to William Taylor’s testimony to congress. It is long, but I believe if you haven't already read it, you will. Many of not most here won't.

I am very interested in your feedback.

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2019-bill-taylor-congress-testimony-annotated/

My feedback:  that isn't his testimony.  It's his opening statement.  Come back to this when his full testimony has been released. 

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2019, 06:56:08 PM »
Pelosi’s impeachment failure will make me as ecstatically happy as when Ruth Bader Ginsburg dies in a few months

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2019, 07:02:55 PM »
My feedback:  that isn't his testimony.  It's his opening statement.  Come back to this when his full testimony has been released. 
He is a prime example of the ill informed voter in today's society. They got him with a headline.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2019, 07:14:59 PM »
Folks, it's an impeachment inquiry, not an impeachment process. Democrats, led by Adam "Fucking Cancer" Schiff, think that dragging Trump's face through the mud is going to somehow force the president to resign, which begs the question: Have they been watching TV for the past 40 years? Even if the Democrats were to somehow get the impeachment process ratified by the House, what do they think is going to happen when it gets to the Senate? WE ALL KNOW: TRUMP WILL GET ACQUITTED.

Pelosi is going to leave because she is single-handedly destroying the 2020 election. Not that the democratic primary debates left something hanging but... Godammed Pelosi... Why are you so stooopid?

My WTF is Schiff though: Why? How? Who? How is this guy STILL making public appearances? He's been wrong in so many things... even the democrats have to notice now. Does he have any shame?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2019, 07:29:25 PM »
He is a prime example of the ill informed voter in today's society. They got him with a headline.

He doesn't care so long as it is something negative about the president.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2019, 07:31:00 PM »
Folks, it's an impeachment inquiry, not an impeachment process. Democrats, led by Adam "Fucking Cancer" Schiff, think that dragging Trump's face through the mud is going to somehow force the president to resign, which begs the question: Have they been watching TV for the past 40 years? Even if the Democrats were to somehow get the impeachment process ratified by the House, what do they think is going to happen when it gets to the Senate? WE ALL KNOW: TRUMP WILL GET ACQUITTED.

Pelosi is going to leave because she is single-handedly destroying the 2020 election. Not that the democratic primary debates left something hanging but... Godammed Pelosi... Why are you so stooopid?

My WTF is Schiff though: Why? How? Who? How is this guy STILL making public appearances? He's been wrong in so many things... even the democrats have to notice now. Does he have any shame?

I agree with everything you said except the this is "an impeachment inquiry" part.  It's a Nancy Pelosi inquiry.  Remember that the last impeachment vote regarding Trump failed.  That's partly why she will not hold another vote. 

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2019, 07:53:36 PM »
He doesn't care so long as it is something negative about the president.

Primemuscle is a blatant liar.

He will knowingly post liberal bullshit to try to cover up Democrat failures.

He’s like Strawboy’s 80 year old grandfather

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2019, 09:20:47 PM »

Not sure what to say to this post.. it's like you have your head in the sand