Author Topic: Moving to Asia and getting a 20yr old wife  (Read 38240 times)

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Moving to Asia and getting a 20yr old wife
« Reply #150 on: November 08, 2019, 12:07:41 AM »
Women in NZ can now just make up that you claimed to be rich in order to sleep with them and retroactively alter consensual sex to rape AFTER the fact:

https://dailystormer.name/new-zealand-planning-to-criminalize-lying-to-women/

So if a woman wears make up, high heels, a push up bra, fake nails, eyebrows and some hair extensions is she honest about her looks? Can a man use that against her in such a case? She’s basically lying about her true appearance

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #151 on: November 08, 2019, 02:03:37 AM »
there is a recent video with Lester and Chat where they go to a pool. Chat then says to Lester "Can I have some money"? Lester then demands to know what the money is for, before handing her some money.

Hmm.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #152 on: November 08, 2019, 02:34:45 AM »
You must be a successful guy, reading 10 year old threads.  Feel bad for some of you guys, just waking up and looking in the mirror must suck

And you must be pretty fucking pathetic if you're that hard up for credit that you'd come to a thread about duplicitous women, try a bit of flexing to the bros about your wife - only to be undone by documented duplicitous behaviour of your own woman, realise your original point was fucked and flash a rolex and dab out ::)

That isn't the behaviour of a happy person.  That is the behaviour of a self loathing material girl in a material world.  You're only fooling the other material girls, friend.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: November 08, 2019, 03:23:47 AM »
there is a recent video with Lester and Chat where they go to a pool. Chat then says to Lester "Can I have some money"? Lester then demands to know what the money is for, before handing her some money.

Hmm.

Fitness, have Lester and Chat taken over from Goodrum and Vissy as your number 1 couple?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: November 08, 2019, 03:26:26 AM »
So if a woman wears make up, high heels, a push up bra, fake nails, eyebrows and some hair extensions is she honest about her looks? Can a man use that against her in such a case? She’s basically lying about her true appearance

Exactly.also it says if you lie about the amount of sexual partners you have had, what woman doesn't lie about this?What woman doesn't lie and conceal other men she is talking to in early stages of a relationship?Push up bras a lie?Dyed hair a lie?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #155 on: November 08, 2019, 03:32:34 AM »
Fitness, have Lester and Chat taken over from Goodrum and Vissy as your number 1 couple?

of course not bro. It makes me sad that you would even ask me that!  :D  ;D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #156 on: November 08, 2019, 04:02:19 AM »

Hmm.

So he gives her an allowance?
Q

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #157 on: November 08, 2019, 04:20:33 AM »
So he gives her an allowance?

don't know. I can't really be bothered to watch any more of their videos :)

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: November 08, 2019, 04:25:56 AM »
And you must be pretty fucking pathetic if you're that hard up for credit that you'd come to a thread about duplicitous women, try a bit of flexing to the bros about your wife - only to be undone by documented duplicitous behaviour of your own woman, realise your original point was fucked and flash a rolex and dab out ::)

That isn't the behaviour of a happy person.  That is the behaviour of a self loathing material girl in a material world.  You're only fooling the other material girls, friend.

Reminds me of Plonker and his $ 700 sneakers.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #159 on: November 08, 2019, 04:40:45 AM »
Reminds me of Plonker and his $ 700 sneakers.

LOL!

Sneakers is even lower class than Rolexing!
Q

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: November 08, 2019, 05:59:04 AM »
This is just a typical Westerner + Pacific Islander business arrangement. We've seen this for many years. The young woman at some point made it very clear to him that she will be with him, give her body to him (in every sense - this man will ravage her sexually and cum in her as he sees fit), be loyal to him (hold his hand in public, make out with him in public, introduce him as her boyfriend and even wear his ring + possibly his legal last name), serve as his maid (cooking, cleaning, washing his clothes etc) & also marry him and bear his children, so as long as he provides her with:

(1) A green card to the USA

(2) An allowance for her to both spend as she sees fit + send money back to the Philippines to support her family, which sometimes includes a husband and children

(3) An eventual home in the USA, where her name can be added to the deed and his WILL needs to reflect that upon his death, the property belongs to her in full

(4) In some cases, somewhat of a pension that allows for her not to need anything upon his passing (a trust fund or possibly savings that can set her up for the rest of her life by meagre standards).

He gets what he wants which is ultimately lifelong (for the possible 15-20 years he has left) companionship, sex with a young woman a 1/3'rd of his age, bragging rights to his buddies that are married to older and decrepit white women that nag more than anything else and a housemaid that keeps his home looking perfect.

What he also doesn't want to think about (which he knows is real) is that she will cheat on him every time she goes back to the Philippines with either her husband that is still there or other younger men. She will also at times cheat on him while in the US with younger men that have witnessed her in outings with the old man and have slowly crept into her DM's or text messages. These women are like any other. They have needs and desires and will satisfy them as necessary. Once the guy dies, she goes on to live the rest of her life as she sees fit and with whomever she is able to settle down with. All the while her family back home has been well taken care of, she then holds a green card or citizenship that allows her to sponsor and bring the rest of them over and she is able to live the American dream for the rest of her days alongside her family, while telling her grandchildren stories about the sacrifices grandma made to bring them over by selling her body the white devil.

No surprise in this. I once had a friend (he was a flamboyant homosexual and rich as fuck, was a managing director at a hedgefund), who kept a hairless Filipino boy at home that he would use for sex and late night dates around town. The Filipino boy's name, ironically was "Boy" (which happens to be a common name over there). The Filipino guy was such a flaming homo that he would always talk with a lisp, walk on his tip toes and had an incessant need to simultaneously shake his hands in midair during a conversation as if trying to aggressively air dry water off of them.

"1"

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #161 on: November 08, 2019, 06:12:35 AM »

That isn't the behaviour of a happy person.  That is the behaviour of a self loathing material girl in a material world.  You're only fooling the other material girls, friend.

Thing is I didn’t even dig it up, I remember the t-Rex arms from 10 years ago being a twat. The thread was a classic owning, the cuck had/has tickets on himself back then. I believe a member also made a 200$ bet with him in which He lost and never paid up.  Reading his posts you can tell he is an intellectually disabled lazy beta that lacks any kind of depth.  If he did enjoy any success in life it would have been by default and riding the tail coats of others.

Throw in also he attacked another members autistic kid on this site.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #162 on: November 08, 2019, 07:23:57 AM »
Read the xfactor rollin thread from about 10 years ago.  Pandemonium exposed him severely.  His girlfriend now wife, fucked his best friend behind his back and asked certain getbiggers how to handle the situation.  Well as you know he ended up marrying the trash who now kills babies for a living.  Xfactor is of the belief his wife is quite the catch.

If this is truth !! Oh Dear  ::)
It’s Not “X Factor”  it’s “Cuckold Factor”
I’d be to ashamed to post about that Let alone ask advice on GetBig

Money or No Money It’s “Cuckold Factor” Now.

No Doubt Cuckold will pretend it Didn’t Happen  ::)

And She’s quite a Catch 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: November 08, 2019, 07:32:54 AM »
She works at an abortion clinic.  Responsible for injecting drugs into the unborn babies heart sending he/she into cardiac arrest.  Then proceeds to insert a catheter into cerebral cortex of the baby and suck out all the brains causing the cranium to cave in.  Poor baby is then carved up and sucked out via vacuum pump.

This is just one of many procedures Xfactors amazing wife performs on a weekly basis.  Class A woman, if you couldn’t tell from the trashy tattoos and naked pictures of her pancake ass that xfactor use to regularly post.

Cuckold Factor where are you ?  No replies
Are these things True ?

And you Boast about $s & Expensive watches  ::)
That’s just a Cover for how Awful & Sick you must really feel inside.

Big Tex C*ckburn, PhD

• Getbig II
« Reply #164 on: November 08, 2019, 11:19:47 AM »
Women in NZ can now just make up that you claimed to be rich in order to sleep with them and retroactively alter consensual sex to rape AFTER the fact:

I blame NZmusclemonster for all of this. He had to go to extremes after the Norwood Gods collected their pound of flesh.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: November 08, 2019, 12:11:17 PM »

If this is truth !! Oh Dear  ::)
It’s Not “X Factor”  it’s “Cuckold Factor”
I’d be to ashamed to post about that Let alone ask advice on GetBig

Money or No Money It’s “Cuckold Factor” Now.

No Doubt Cuckold will pretend it Didn’t Happen  ::)

And She’s quite a Catch 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Keep the hostile chats going about me guys. Love it. Albeit I think you can do better than this.

I’ll be enjoying my Napa Valley vacation here. Heading to Stags Leap now. Enjoy doing whatever you’re doing. Pics to come when I’m back next week.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: November 08, 2019, 12:30:48 PM »
you guys need to watch 90 day fiance - classic trainwreck of a show

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: November 08, 2019, 01:23:20 PM »

What he also doesn't want to think about (which he knows is real) is that she will cheat on him every time she goes back to the Philippines with either her husband that is still there or other younger men. RARELY TRUE

says the husband (old fool) in denial....

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: November 08, 2019, 01:47:05 PM »
get big delivers some entertainment as always

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #169 on: November 08, 2019, 04:17:58 PM »
Three people on here know who I am and have met my wife and I person. The Delta guy, JaeJona, and 'No one'. 
Delta and JJ we met in Miami. Ask them about me.
I'm not sure if No one still posts I don't think he does but he's s very solid dude. Funny how we ran into each other here in Toronto too. Completely random and he recognized me from Getbig.  Been friends ever since (6 years ago).

Who is Pandemonium? lol 

I used to chat diet and gear with no one on here and he’s a cool guy. How’s he doing these days? Still in lean shape, fasting, and eating a large pizza a day?  ;D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: November 08, 2019, 06:42:22 PM »
Keep the hostile chats going about me guys. Love it. Albeit I think you can do better than this.

I’ll be enjoying my Napa Valley vacation here. Heading to Stags Leap now. Enjoy doing whatever you’re doing. Pics to come when I’m back next week.

Not much of a rebuttal
I take it Your wife did Fuck you’re best pal  ::) and you accepted that

And you’ve posted up Semi naked pics of her on Getbig !!

Each to their own - So much for your watches & $s
You’d be better off with a Backbone & Not Be Thought of as a Cuckold
Clearly you’re happy being a Cuckold.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: November 08, 2019, 06:52:52 PM »
Not much of a rebuttal
I take it Your wife did Fuck you’re best pal  ::) and you accepted that

CuckFactor

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #172 on: November 08, 2019, 07:17:22 PM »

New South Wales is in Australia, sturmycel.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #173 on: November 08, 2019, 07:39:00 PM »
MaxFactor is out here rolling hard but GBers are dropping dimes on him.  ;D

https://youtu.be/szeuWWyCjYM?t=13

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: November 08, 2019, 11:47:13 PM »
Not much of a rebuttal
I take it Your wife did Fuck you’re best pal  ::) and you accepted that

Brutal.