Author Topic: Shit is about to get real...Giuliani Style  (Read 4421 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Shit is about to get real...Giuliani Style
« on: December 15, 2019, 10:14:23 AM »

Rudy Giuliani
@RudyGiuliani
In my next thread of tweets I will be sharing some of the evidence I have garnered through hundreds of hours of research. Turn notifications on & stay tuned.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Shit is about to get real...
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2019, 11:04:53 AM »
Time for talk is done, put up or shut up. I hope he's got the juice.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2019, 01:24:01 PM »
https://davidharrisjr.com/steven/money-laundering-operation-involving-bidens-burisma/

This was a day for Rudy Giuliani bombshells. One of the main ones was a money-laundering operation that was used to pay Hunter Biden three million dollars and other board members an undisclosed amount of money.

The money, $16 million,  was sent from Ukraine, where it was sent to Latvia as an alleged loan to a tech company there. From there, the money was sent to Cyprus where the money was supposed to be a loan but was dispersed as board fees.
This is the information the Ukrainian top prosecutor had found out that led to his firing at Joe Biden’s insistence.
Then we find out something else that was news to us. Right after he was fired, Shokin was poisoned and actually died twice — but revived both times. Shokin provided Rudy with the hospital records.

Yuri Lutsenko, the inheritor of prosecutor general Viktor Shokin’s office, told Giuliani that Yovanovitch was sent information showing that $7 BILLION went to the US in a possible money laundering scheme to a firm called “Franklin Templeton Investments.”
In her testimony, Marie Yovanovitch claimed that she never received that notification from Lutsenko.
Lutsenko provided Rudy a copy of that letter he sent Yovanovitch in October of 2017.

From The Gateway Pundit

Rudy Giuliani traveled to Hungary and Ukraine a couple weeks ago and met with officials in Kiev in his ongoing efforts to expose corruption and pay-to-play schemes involving the Biden crime family and other Democrats.
Mr. Giuliani revealed last Monday morning on Steve Bannon’s radio show “The War Room: Impeachment” that he was working to release a report on his findings from his latest trip to Europe to Attorney General Bill Barr and GOP lawmakers in Congress.
A few hours after his initial tweet on Sunday, Rudy began dropping bombshells one tweet at at time.
Rudy said Victor Shokin, the Ukrainian prosecutor general investigating Burisma was not only fired after Biden threatened to withhold aid from Ukraine, but that he was poisoned and barely survived the poisoning.
“Shokin holds documents proving money laundering by Burisma & Biden’s,” Giuliani said. “He was fired due to VP Joe Biden’s threat not to release $1 billion in vital US aid.”

Giuliani then said, “Shokin’s medical records show he was poisoned, died twice, and was revived.”
“Lots of heads will roll in Ukraine if this opens up,” he added.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2019, 01:26:43 PM »
Demtards don't have to play by any rules, they break them, and then go after anyone who opposes.

Kuntz

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2019, 01:29:12 PM »
 8)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2019, 01:29:31 PM »
Rudy explained the scheme to some extent on Sebastian Gorka’s Podcast:

In a nutshell,  the Billionaire oligarch founder of Burisma bought off Biden who was the point man for corruption in Ukraine.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2019, 01:30:20 PM »

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2019, 01:31:14 PM »

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2019, 01:33:03 PM »

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2019, 01:35:24 PM »
All Tweeters thus far are smarter than Primekunt, Dearth and Strawdouche I think...

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2019, 01:37:43 PM »
Democrats are defending that clip of  Biden bragging about getting the prosecutor fired by saying that the prosecutor wasn’t even looking into the case but the fly and that ointment  is that he wasn’t looking into the case because he was told by the American ambassador at the time to handle it with “White Gloves.” In other words, back off.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2019, 01:42:21 PM »
With 8 years to go til retirement at age 62, would be nice to have GOP in for at least that long to keep my 401K in the million mark.
Was never this high w/ Ghey Barry O... Best economy ever... Trump 2020, Trump Jr after him, keep them crying and whining w/ TDS...

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2019, 01:42:59 PM »
Biased libtard media (fair and balanced my ass).

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2019, 01:44:38 PM »
winning  :o

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2019, 02:30:38 PM »
It's going to be fun watching this blow up in Trumptard face

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2019, 02:38:14 PM »

This is the typical liberal response. Act like it’s ridiculous to even suggest that Biden was involved in some sort of corruption scheme.

Liberals are also acting like Rudy is some sort of joke when in reality he’s a Hall of Fame prosecutor who also managed to get elected mayor as a Republican in New York City.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2019, 04:03:49 PM »
This is the typical liberal response. Act like it’s ridiculous to even suggest that Biden was involved in some sort of corruption scheme.

Liberals are also acting like Rudy is some sort of joke when in reality he’s a Hall of Fame prosecutor who also managed to get elected mayor as a Republican in New York City.

I’m guessing Rudy Giuliani has proof this money was funneled back to Democrats through the Clinton Foundation and he is about to blow the lid off the scumbag Obama administration

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2019, 07:01:51 PM »
I’m guessing Rudy Giuliani has proof this money was funneled back to Democrats through the Clinton Foundation and he is about to blow the lid off the scumbag Obama administration

The Democrat narrative is that there isn’t any evidence. Of course not. The Obama administration shut down the prosecutor and then had him fired.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2019, 07:06:47 PM »
The Democrat narrative is that there isn’t any evidence. Of course not. The Obama administration shut down the prosecutor and then had him fired.

Victor Shokin, the Ukrainian prosecutor general investigating Burisma was not only fired after Biden threatened to withhold aid from Ukraine, but that he was poisoned and barely survived the poisoning.
“Shokin holds documents proving money laundering by Burisma & Biden’s,” Giuliani said. “He was fired due to VP Joe Biden’s threat not to release $1 billion in vital US aid.”

“Shokin’s medical records show he was poisoned, died twice, and was revived.”

I’m pretty sure that Shokin will be more than happy to talk in exchange for government protection

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2019, 08:38:34 PM »

Any time now, Rachel Maddow said....the walls are closing in Don Lemon said.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Shit is about to get real...Giuliani Style
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2020, 02:08:07 PM »
Do yourselves a favor and listen to the Rudy interview on Dan Bon Gino’s podcast. Especially towards the end he gets into all of these scams involving Biden. It’s unbelievable.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2020, 02:33:38 PM »
Do yourselves a favor and listen to the Rudy interview on Dan Bon Gino’s podcast. Especially towards the end he gets into all of these scams involving Biden. It’s unbelievable.
Then he needs to release the evidence and quit talking about it.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2020, 03:15:59 PM »

X2 let’s see it.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2020, 03:54:49 PM »

Not as easy as it seems. He’s very well protected. It’s not an accident so far no one from the FBI or CIA has been held accountable for anything. If you can point me to one person who has been indicted so far regarding this Russian collusion scam I’ll stand corrected.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2020, 04:01:10 PM »
Not as easy as it seems. He’s very well protected. It’s not an accident so far no one from the FBI or CIA has been held accountable for anything. If you can point me to one person who has been indicted so far regarding this Russian collusion scam I’ll stand corrected.
Tired of him sounding like a democrat. Throwing accusations with no proof. If he's willing to throw out the accusation, then he should be willing to provide a glimpse of evidence too.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!