Author Topic: Pelosi making faces  (Read 6824 times)

Roast Beef Pecs

• Getbig III
Pelosi making faces
« on: February 04, 2020, 06:31:48 PM »
Pelosi is smirking and rolling her eyes as President Trump delivers The State Of The Union. She must be so bitter that not only did the attempted removal of Trump fail, but after last night in Iowa the Democratic Party is an absolute laughing stock. Trump Wins!

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Pelosi making faces
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2020, 06:37:46 PM »
She just can't handle the truth and all the winning.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2020, 07:14:19 PM »
Pelosi is smirking and rolling her eyes as President Trump delivers The State Of The Union. She must be so bitter that not only did the attempted removal of Trump fail, but after last night in Iowa the Democratic Party is an absolute laughing stock. Trump Wins!

She is making faces

Haha ,  what a  whiny f#cking fagg0t

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2020, 07:28:14 PM »
If you’re still a Democrat after the past few weeks, then you’re a complete moron.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2020, 08:00:22 PM »
If you’re still a Democrat after the past few weeks, then you’re a complete moron.

Quoted for truth

Roast Beef Pecs

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2020, 08:26:11 PM »
She ripped up her copy of Trump's speech at it's conclusion. She's so consumed with anger at The Donald she can't even control her own actions. Imagine the look on her hideous face this November when Trump wins?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2020, 08:27:30 PM »
These DemocRats are traitors to America and her citizens.   FTN.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2020, 09:13:31 PM »
These DemocRats are traitors to America and her citizens.   FTN.
Fact!
The democrats have driven California to third world status. Mid-evil diseases, lawlessness, poverty. Fuck them

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2020, 09:49:17 PM »
That she ruffled through Trump's printed speech for over an hour with no paper cuts is amazing. 

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2020, 10:29:12 PM »

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2020, 10:33:29 PM »
Woman. Liberal. Feminist.

Total destruction.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2020, 10:51:45 PM »
Two things in less than 1 minute video:

1. Trump doesn't shake rodent's hand.
2. Rodent tears up President's speech.

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2020, 11:16:40 PM »
Two things in less than 1 minute video:

1. Trump doesn't shake rodent's hand.
2. Rodent tears up President's speech.

LOL funny stuff

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2020, 01:17:57 AM »
Anti-American and embarrassing kuntz. Wow, immature and brain dead.

So much good done for the country since Trumps been in,and they turn their nose to it. They hate America, period...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2020, 01:22:06 AM »

Why can't she be stoic and completely unreadable like puppet Pence?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2020, 01:34:00 AM »
Q

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2020, 01:41:18 AM »
LibKuntz  ::)

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2020, 01:50:43 AM »
A post I read, basically sums up the libkuntz:

The Democrats were obviously NOT happy about Trump’s impressive list of accomplishments (What did Obama do, again?  Oh, yeah, transgender bathrooms).  Most of the time those pathetic assholes wouldn’t even clap on things that were good for America.  Some of them even hissed when Trump pointed out this administration got 7 million people OFF Food Stamps.  Really?  What a bunch of immature, fuckin’ jerks.  I think they hate Trump because, among other things, he’s succeeding where they have been miserably failing, and the cry-baby dickheads can’t accept what losers they are.  They’re surely also mad because their totally bogus impeachment sham didn’t work (well, they did impeach ‘em, but it looks as if he’s gonna stay in office).  I wonder what shit they’ll make-up next week to try and impeach him for?  Yeah, he might be arrogant, belligerent, or whatever, but he gets worthwhile stuff done.

P.S.  If all you watch is CNN and MSNBC, and the like, you probably have no idea how much Trump has accomplished that’s good for this country.  Hey, maybe you don’t like ‘em, but you can’t deny he’s doin’ a lot of good for us.

P.S. #2  If a Democrat gets elected in 2020, say goodbye to your investment portfolio, among many other things, like the 1st and 2nd Amendments. 
But, you can say hello to more new, non-binary genders.  LOL!

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2020, 02:07:42 AM »
Why can't she be stoic and completely unreadable like puppet Pence?

Pence can do what he wants, because:

He looks like a gloriously youthful person who is so visually striking that if you saw him in person, you'd be blown away. His features appear to be almost perfectly symmetrical and proportional. He's a caramel man with pale blue/green eyes and toffeecolored flawless skin. He's masculine in terms of his facial structure and physical build. The only flaw I see is that he is too perfect, which sometimes translates to being pretty...a term best saved for females.

Being handsome is great. But, it isn't enough. What else does he have going on? Does he have substance? Is he intelligent? Is he interesting? Does he have a good sense of humor? Is he compassionate? Is he romantic? Is he a winner? Is he sexual?

I've met people who were so beautiful or handsome that at first that's all you saw about them. Once they started talking and you looked deeper, you were let down because you realized their good looks were all there was positive about them. They were just a beautiful storefront on an outhouse. You cannot judge a book by its cover.

For his sake, I hope he's got more going for himself than just how well he photographs.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2020, 02:10:26 AM »
I don't care much for Trump but ripping up his speech at the end is so childish and unnecessary. Pelosi is such a fucking idiot. 

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2020, 02:21:01 AM »
I don't care much for Trump but ripping up his speech at the end is so childish and unnecessary. Pelosi is such a fucking idiot. 

Methinks Che is a big Pelosi-fan :D
Q

Svengoolie

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2020, 02:29:24 AM »
Pence can do what he wants, because:

He looks like a gloriously youthful person who is so visually striking that if you saw him in person, you'd be blown away. His features appear to be almost perfectly symmetrical and proportional. He's a caramel man with pale blue/green eyes and toffeecolored flawless skin. He's masculine in terms of his facial structure and physical build. The only flaw I see is that he is too perfect, which sometimes translates to being pretty...a term best saved for females.

Being handsome is great. But, it isn't enough. What else does he have going on? Does he have substance? Is he intelligent? Is he interesting? Does he have a good sense of humor? Is he compassionate? Is he romantic? Is he a winner? Is he sexual?

I've met people who were so beautiful or handsome that at first that's all you saw about them. Once they started talking and you looked deeper, you were let down because you realized their good looks were all there was positive about them. They were just a beautiful storefront on an outhouse. You cannot judge a book by its cover.

For his sake, I hope he's got more going for himself than just how well he photographs.

He's Race fucking Bannon  ;D

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2020, 03:01:25 AM »

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2020, 03:21:29 AM »
The rancid kunt tore up the speech!  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2020, 05:50:19 AM »
Trump killed it.

Absolutely killed it.