Author Topic: Transvestite Jane/John  (Read 135610 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Transvestite Jane/John
« Reply #1625 on: November 12, 2023, 12:28:56 PM »
:-X

;D ;D ;D

My loving ex-girlfriend! ❤️
She's so beautiful. 😞

As that picture clearly demonstrates. 🙂

Question for you, Kindasmelly:

Did you purposely choose a user name that describes JustPlaneJane's vagina, or was that incidental?

?

Kindasmelly

« Reply #1626 on: November 12, 2023, 12:35:02 PM »
;D ;D ;D

My loving ex-girlfriend! ❤️
She's so beautiful. 😞

As that picture clearly demonstrates. 🙂

Question for you, Kindasmelly:

Did you purposely choose a user name that describes JustPlaneJane's vaginapenis, or was that incidental?

?

just a happy coincidence

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1627 on: November 12, 2023, 12:44:28 PM »
I would have to see her face---her body is meh at best with  pancake flat injun type ass

I suppose a 225-lb bench press is "meh", but in reality, it places your upper body strength in the Top 0.1% of all North Americans.

So I can see how statistically, some would think that 225 is "meh", but it's actually pretty good. If we're talking about a comparison to the general population I mean.

Some data:

http://allaboutpowerlifting.com/how-strong-are-you-really/

And here are the results of the 2010 Ontario's Strongest Man - I know it's an old contest, but in province that has a higher population than 46 American states, 4 of 12 men had the same deadlift as I do, and the average deadlift was only 76-lb heavier than mine. Meanwhile, in that open heavyweight untested contest, the average competitor was 76-lb heavier than me, and the lightest competitor was 30-lb heavier than me [Paul Vaillancourt, who, UNLIKE SQUADFATTER, was a legit 5'11" and 230-lb]:

https://ontariostrongman.ca/competitions/2010/osm/results.html

Moral of the story?

People are just absolutely full of shit. This leads to absurdities like Squadfather reducing 100-lb from his actual weight, and Walter Sobchak posting as a woman for nearly 11 years.

See Kindasmelly:

Your comment that a woman in better shape than 90% of all women [my loving ex-girlfriend that I care for. ❤️] has a "meh" body actually contributes to this.

Or joswift initially finding it ludicrous that I would state that there are not ten current Getbiggers who are stronger than me, then asking me to leave the board when I simply asked him to list them.

People, even smart, thinking people, actually believe all sorts of bullshit, because things get in their heads.

As for me - I take a strictly empirical evidence-based approach.

Kindasmelly

« Reply #1628 on: November 12, 2023, 12:50:33 PM »
I never said a single word about benching or powerlifting
her body has zero relationship to those 2 things as far as being meh
she can be meh in the bottom 10% depending on what a persons parameters are
youre way off base here

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1629 on: November 12, 2023, 12:57:22 PM »
:-X

LOL!!!

PS - as of now, only Phantom Spunker has seen a full picture of my loving ex-girlfriend. I showed him in complete trust. I have full trust and respect for him. Also, so if the pic leaks, I automatically know it was him.  ;D

Truth is - she could be a Playboy Bunny [there literally is one from Thunder Bay], and people would be saying she isn't good looking. That happened with TA's girlfriend, B. Hank's girlfriend, XFACTOR's wife's, etc. All very attractive women.

It's an insurmountable level of delusion.

I'm like Rodney Dangerfield: I don't get no respect.

IMO, the ONLY reason I get what level of respect I do is MERELY because I lift what I do while being relatively light.

If I was over 200-lb, even that would go away.

It took Layne Norton pulling 700-lb before the haters virtually all disappeared.

But...there is no winning on here. Be it B. Hank's attractive wife, my great big cock, etc, all get trashed ruthlessly on Getbig!

Kindasmelly

« Reply #1630 on: November 12, 2023, 01:19:13 PM »
Adonis gal is good looking. No idea what Xfactors looks like. Hankys used to be good looking ,time with him has ruined her
shes not a playboy bunny with that body, no way no how

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #1631 on: November 12, 2023, 01:27:20 PM »
It's true: I have seen Matt's current loving ex-girlfriend.

She's ****ing hot
She's ****ing sexy

I asked to see her ages ago because I was worried she was hotter than mine and I'd have to find a new one. Thankfully, she's not hotter, but she's nice and I would still sleep with her. She has nice eyes and a nice bone structure. I too worry that she's using Matt, but that's a different topic.

I would never betray someone's trust on here. A much as I've slagged off Matt and bantered back and forth through the years, if I give my word to something, it is unimpeachable. His photo would never be leaked by me. I like that Josh is back too, but the one thing that pisses me off with him is that he turns on his friends sometimes. I'm probably more secretly antisocial towards men than he is, but I don't do that. I also wish he'd spend more of his time going after animal abusers, but when he's positive and in a good place, he's very funny.

I enjoy speaking to Matt about topics such as Indians stinking of body odour and the overrepresentation of Grabblers in positions of power. It gives me the humor I need to stay sane. I stay out of topics relating to JPJ because I have a good opinion of Walter and I'm willing to trust what he says from his account, even with some seemingly well-founded questions raised here.

All that said, I'm hoping this will be my last post because Ron recently made me MELT Matt-Canning style and I asked that he delete my account. He's refused, but I'm hoping he changes his mind and grants me that courtesy.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1632 on: November 12, 2023, 01:31:10 PM »

She's ****ing hot
She's ****ing sexy

I asked to see her ages ago because I was worried she was hotter than mine and I'd have to find a new one. Thankfully, she's not hotter, but she's nice and I would still sleep with her. She has nice eyes and a nice bone structure. I too worry that she's using Matt, but that's a different topic.

I would never betray someone's trust on here. A much as I've slagged off Matt and bantered back and forth through the years, if I give my word to something, it is unimpeachable. His photo would never be leaked by me. I like that Josh is back too, but the one thing that pisses me off with him is that he turns on his friends sometimes. I'm probably more secretly antisocial towards men than he is, but I don't do that. I also wish he'd spend more of his time going after animal abusers, but when he's positive and in a good place, he's very funny.

I enjoy speaking to Matt about topics such as Indians stinking of body odour and the overrepresentation of Grabblers in positions of power. it gives me the humor I need to stay sane. I stay out of topics relating to JPJ because I have a good opinion of Walter and I'm willing to trust what he says from his account, even with some seemingly well-founded questions raised here.

All that said, I'm hoping this will be my last post because Ron recently made me MELT Matt-Canning style and I asked that he delete my account. He's refused, but I'm hoping he changes his mind and grants me that courtesy.

Just dont post again

Stop with the fucking drama

Kindasmelly

« Reply #1633 on: November 12, 2023, 01:35:33 PM »
Im not turning against Matt at all, Im actually a fan of his cause he makes Walter/jane look stupid
I just have an opinion on his ex gal...might be right might be wrong

relax Nancy

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #1634 on: November 12, 2023, 01:35:47 PM »
Just dont post again

Yeah, I know. I wasn't meaning it to sound dramatic - more light hearted. But you're hardly one to speak, haha. You're probably the only one to melt more times than I do and then come back.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #1635 on: November 12, 2023, 01:36:46 PM »
Im not turning against Matt at all, Im actually a fan of his cause he makes Walter/jane look stupid
I just have an opinion on his ex gal...might be right might be wrong

relax Nancy

I know, man. I'm not melting. I'm in a good mood tonight. Also, X Factor's GF is on page 1 of this thread.

Kindasmelly

« Reply #1636 on: November 12, 2023, 01:40:45 PM »
I know, man. I'm not melting. I'm in a good mood tonight. Also, X Factor's GF is on page 1 of this thread.

ooo I must go look   :o :o

edit---holy shes super hot

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #1637 on: November 12, 2023, 01:41:38 PM »
so XFactor worked in IT?  It seems there are a lot of getbiggers in this profession.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #1638 on: November 12, 2023, 01:45:22 PM »
ooo I must go look   :o :o

edit---holy shes super hot

Haha, yeah, she's pretty hot. The fact that she kills babies and shags guys behind his back gives her a few bonus points from a one-night-stand perspective.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1639 on: November 12, 2023, 01:55:54 PM »
Gentleman don't let one bikini pic fool you. During the XFactor doxxing Mrs XFactors Facebook was also doxxed.

Whilst she was no dog, her vibe wasn't really much more than the girl next door kinda vibe. Only marginally hotter than a young Ems

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1640 on: November 12, 2023, 02:06:15 PM »
Yeah, I know. I wasn't meaning it to sound dramatic - more light hearted. But you're hardly one to speak, haha. You're probably the only one to melt more times than I do and then come back.

hahah agreed, I think I have had 5 usernames UKjeff, Simple Simon, Bethere, beback and now joswift

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1641 on: November 12, 2023, 05:22:47 PM »
w8m8 was a woman, take my word for it. Occasionally she let the w0ten guy post from her account, since he got banned every time due to extreme racism.

I talked w8m8 out of posting here in 2013 since she was having some issues in her private life and this place was not good for her mental health.

I used to lurk on and off around that time. Always thought it was a woman. Wasn't she a lesbian, also? She improved her looks as the pics of her as a young brunette were not as hot as as a blonde.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1642 on: November 12, 2023, 08:03:42 PM »
Adonis gal is good looking. No idea what Xfactors looks like. Hankys used to be good looking ,time with him has ruined her
shes not a playboy bunny with that body, no way no how

Q

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1643 on: November 12, 2023, 10:48:25 PM »

She's ****ing hot
She's ****ing sexy

I enjoy speaking to Matt about topics such as Indians stinking of body odour and the overrepresentation of Grabblers in positions of power. It gives me the humor I need to stay sane. I stay out of topics relating to JPJ because I have a good opinion of Walter and I'm willing to trust what he says from his account, even with some seemingly well-founded questions raised here.

Grabblers? Are you one of those losers that hang on that fag Owen Benjamin’s every word?

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1644 on: November 12, 2023, 10:54:22 PM »
Just dont post again

I know. Lol. Wtf is wrong with these tools? This is a fckn website - not real life. We have the tiny peckered, autistic (which is just a nice word - it’s a form of mental retardation) who is so fckn insecure that he posts all day every day - and the other csnuck who is too lazy to get a job or open a business… They were out on earth for us to laugh at - not take seriously. Yet this cat is so weak that rather than simply not post he needs to have his account deleted?? 

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1645 on: November 12, 2023, 10:57:15 PM »
Haha, yeah, she's pretty hot. The fact that she kills babies and shags guys behind his back gives her a few bonus points from a one-night-stand perspective.

She isn’t ugly but gdmn that not a “hot” woman. Not at all bashing her, I can understand some guys thinking she is attractive. She’s just not in the ballpark of hot

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #1646 on: November 12, 2023, 10:58:34 PM »
Grabblers? Are you one of those losers that hang on that fag Owen Benjamin’s every word?

No, dickhead. Grabblers is a word from an Onion skit that makes me laugh. No idea who Owen Benjamin is and I don't follow any stupid conspiracy shit. I enjoy MATT's views on these topics because he writes about them in an amusing way and I take it as entertainment.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1647 on: November 12, 2023, 11:03:45 PM »
No, dickhead. Grabblers is a word from an Onion skit that makes me laugh. No idea who Owen Benjamin is and I don't follow any stupid conspiracy shit. I enjoy MATT's views on these topics because he writes about them in an amusing way and I take it as entertainment.

Conspiracy? Who mentioned conspiracy?? Calm down Francis. See if Ron will delete your account since you’ve not got the self discipline not to post..

It’s easy - I’ll show you… Night night Elmer.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #1648 on: November 12, 2023, 11:22:33 PM »
Conspiracy? Who mentioned conspiracy?? Calm down Francis. See if Ron will delete your account since you’ve not got the self discipline not to post..

It’s easy - I’ll show you… Night night Elmer.

Maybe read the part where I said I was posting about 'MELTING' in a light-hearted way, you weird cunt. And you mentioned some guy called Owen Benjamin. When I search his name, he's described as a conspiracy theorist. Not the sharpest tool in the shed, are you?

Make sure your super-hot, 10/10 model-esque wife doesn't forget to plug in your CPAP just now. It would be a shame if you choked to death on your own fat neck and we didn't get to read any more of your 'hilarious' horseshit about being a martian tomorrow. Goodnight.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #1649 on: November 13, 2023, 08:19:01 AM »
Lots of tensions running high among getbiggers lately.