Author Topic: Shawn Ray Calls Out Chad Nicholls | UPDATE: CHAD NICHOLLS FULL RESPONSE!!!  (Read 29002 times)

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
Re: Shawn Ray Calls Out Chad Nicholls
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2020, 04:10:12 PM »
I would tend to agree with this.  King did say in a previous interview though that Chad told him he wouldn't work with him until he got to 300 lbs.  Chad seemed to push the "get as heavy as possible" in the offseason mentality.

Jeez if that's true that's bad.^...

After seeing Chad roll in on Dallas talk about "pushing it hard " make an even bigger mess of him then then quickly walk away no fucks given, says to me there is truth to shawns words, but at the same time shawn holds a grudge cause ronnie beat shawns ass and all that too, he's a little bitch that holds major grudges. It gets old.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2020, 04:40:46 PM »

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2020, 05:40:25 PM »
Dallas was back with Jansen when he died and was training at Flex's gym with Flex.  I don't remember the name of his first coach but he was also one who pushed using large amounts of gear according to Trigili.

Not sure how you can blame someone else for what you pin/take/eat.  In the end it's your choice.

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2020, 05:45:20 PM »
Dallas was back with Jansen when he died and was training at Flex's gym with Flex.  I don't remember the name of his first coach but he was also one who pushed using large amounts of gear according to Trigili.

Not sure how you can blame someone else for what you pin/take/eat.  In the end it's your choice.

his first coach was john o regan,dude were infamous for pushing insane dosages with insane amount of food...even bostin loyd backed away after a while under him...
T

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2020, 06:13:29 PM »
Not sure how you can blame someone else for what you pin/take/eat.  In the end it's your choice.

You could blame a doctor.

You could blame many types of actual professionals, really.

But in this situation, you know you are basically paying someone to use their experience in experimentation to further experiment on you.  

If I go get my car tuned - I have the ability to say I want a safe tune or I want something that really pushes the boundaries.  That's really the type of scenario we have here.  A bunch of people paying to be tuned - and naturally, when we're talking about the top competitors, we're talking about people who can either perform better with lesser amounts OR are really pushing the boundaries.  

Then you have the guys that are slightly genetically flawed who are trying to get themselves to the top.  Hence, unsafe tunes.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2020, 06:42:31 PM »
You could blame a doctor.

You could blame many types of professionals, really.

But in this situation, you know you are basically paying someone to use their experience in experimentation to further experiment on you.  

If I go get my car tuned - I have the ability to say I want a safe tune or I want something that really pushes the boundaries.  That's really the type of scenario we have here.  A bunch of people paying to be tuned - and naturally, when we're talking about the top competitors, we're talking about people who can either perform better with lesser amounts OR are really pushing the boundaries.  

Then you have the guys that are slightly genetically flawed who are trying to get themselves to the top.  Hence, unsafe tunes.

Personal responsibility INMHO when it comes to all that you mentioned (teens/children excluded).  Also I would not call any bodybuilding "guru's" "professionals".

I do like the car analogy however. :D

his first coach was john o regan,dude were infamous for pushing insane dosages with insane amount of food...even bostin loyd backed away after a while under him...

That's him! 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2020, 06:45:52 PM »
I was in a contest in Rochester NY and while talking to Sebastion "Sam" Zona who was a client of Chads he told me that Chad had him on a huge regimen and told him to literally drink bottles of Hersheys syrup between meals in an effort to get to 300 pounds off season weight.

Sam did get to 300 and told me he felt like he was dying and soon dropped Chad,reduced his gear intake, and went on a more sane eating regimen.

The guy looked great but was short....no need to weigh anywhere near 300 pounds.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2020, 07:35:05 PM »
Also I would not call any bodybuilding "guru's" "professionals".

Neither would I, if that wasn't clear.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2020, 07:46:57 PM »
I was in a contest in Rochester NY and while talking to Seastion "Sam" Zona who was a client odf c=Chd]sds he told me that chad had him on a g=huge regimen and told him to literally drink bottles of Hersheys syrup between meals in an effort to get to 300 pounds off season weight.

Sam did get to 300 and told me he felt like he was dying and soon dropped Chad,reduced his gear intake, and went on a more sane eating regimen.

the guy looked great but was short....no need to weigh anywhere near 300 pounds.

Damn.

sway

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2020, 08:25:03 PM »
Shawn has hardly lived a innocent life to be saying things this, true or not. But, these are grown ass men and no one put a gun to their head to do this. They made the choice to do this. Chad and all these “coaches” are not doctors. In fact most of them have hardly any education at all. It’s beyond me how these guys need someone to tell them what to eat & train and how to diet They get what they deserve for not educating themselves in the first place.

JuicedKangaroo

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2020, 08:49:36 PM »

I might be wrong, but didn't John coach Levrone during his early years? This wouldn't gell with Levrone's claims of "400 mg of test per week???

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2020, 10:12:05 PM »
I was in a contest in Rochester NY and while talking to Sebastion "Sam" Zona who was a client of Chads he told me that Chad had him on a huge regimen and told him to literally drink bottles of Hersheys syrup between meals in an effort to get to 300 pounds off season weight.

The guy looked great but was short....no need to weigh anywhere near 300 pounds.

literally drink bottles of Hersheys syrup between meals in an effort to get to 300 pounds off season weight.

damn - x2

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2020, 10:22:23 PM »
Chad sounds like he has on obsession,  with getting them to 300 pounds. His wife literally took women’s bodybuilding backwards. This mass obsession is killing the sport. Men’s classic devision is more popular than the open.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2020, 10:33:11 PM »
Shawn has hardly lived a innocent life to be saying things this, true or not. But, these are grown ass men and no one put a gun to their head to do this. They made the choice to do this. Chad and all these “coaches” are not doctors. In fact most of them have hardly any education at all. It’s beyond me how these guys need someone to tell them what to eat & train and how to diet They get what they deserve for not educating themselves in the first place.

Back to personal choice and taking responsibility for ones choices.

Are you still enjoying living in Vegas?

Ok back to my bottle of Hershey's with a couple boxes of fruit loops. :)

Chad sounds like he has on obsession,  with getting them to 300 pounds. His wife literally took women’s bodybuilding backwards. This mass obsession is killing the sport. Men’s classic devision is more popular than the open.

Hey booty hope you are well! :-*

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #39 on: February 07, 2020, 10:39:17 PM »
I might be wrong, but didn't John coach Levrone during his early years? This wouldn't gell with Levrone's claims of "400 mg of test per week???

kevin will say anything to justify his 'super genetics' claims
T

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 07, 2020, 10:45:42 PM »
Back to personal choice and taking responsibility for ones choices.

Are you still enjoying living in Vegas?

Ok back to my bottle of Hershey's with a couple boxes of fruit loops. :)

Hey booty hope you are well! :-*
Thanks Walterwhite.  😊

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2020, 08:06:19 AM »
Jeez if that's true that's bad.^...

After seeing Chad roll in on Dallas talk about "pushing it hard " make an even bigger mess of him then then quickly walk away no fucks given, says to me there is truth to shawns words, but at the same time shawn holds a grudge cause ronnie beat shawns ass and all that too, he's a little bitch that holds major grudges. It gets old.
Starting at 7:45.  Here's the interview I was talking about.  That being said, we all make personal choices and our health should be our priority. I'm only 36 but I do remember what its like to be in my early 20's.  My health definitely wasn't my 1st priority.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2020, 08:59:06 AM »

That’s a name you don’t hear much anymore, wasn’t he a school teacher? 300 pounds, he was like 5’7??

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2020, 09:09:03 AM »
I'm shocked Kim Chizevsky is even heterosexual.  I always get the Nicholls/Chizevsky and the Aceto/Creavalle couple mixed up.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2020, 09:27:29 AM »

Shawn destroys Bet-David here

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2020, 09:53:45 AM »
The answer is soon to come :)

JuicedKangaroo

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2020, 09:58:33 AM »

Holy shit. Genuinely looking forward to this.

Phil Heath, Steve Kuclo, Aaron Singerman, Flex Wheeler, Dexter, Sergio Jr and Josh Lenartowicz all commented on this. Hm, I wonder if it's because they love Chad, hate Shawn - or both...  ;)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2020, 10:00:31 AM »

This guy has been doing a lot of interesting bodybuilding interviews lately.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2020, 10:09:00 AM »

Shawn destroys Bet-David here

Stopped watching when I heard stupid rap music in the beginning and it’s 2 hours long

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2020, 10:19:13 AM »
Stopped watching when I heard stupid rap music in the beginning and it’s 2 hours long

Honestly it's a good one, worth listening