Author Topic: Illuminati  (Read 11974 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Illuminati
« Reply #100 on: February 15, 2020, 03:48:30 PM »
Yeah, screw OMR. I want nothing to do with him any more.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #101 on: February 15, 2020, 03:50:25 PM »
Yeah, screw OMR. I want nothing to do with him any more.

Rory would kick his ass!!

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #102 on: February 15, 2020, 03:51:06 PM »
booty's account is not real - it's most likely an early implementation of an A.I. developed by Mr. Avidan to study the online behavior of self perpetuating genitalia.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #103 on: February 15, 2020, 05:39:12 PM »
Sf has been nothing but cool with me.Never said he was a dr or anything medical that I’m aware of.I think you guys are confusing things.I don’t think he who mentioned a dr was talking about sf but someone else.

Thanks, Rob! ❤️❤️💕
X

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #104 on: February 15, 2020, 10:16:51 PM »
Sf has been nothing but cool with me.Never said he was a dr or anything medical that I’m aware of.I think you guys are confusing things.I don’t think he who mentioned a dr was talking about sf but someone else.

He's been treating me online for the past six months. He says I'm the most frustrating patient he's ever had and confessed that if he had to see me for in person for our therapy sessions he would seriously consider abandoning his policy of non-violence.

But the sessions are free for me as it is funded by the Jewish Defense League.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: February 16, 2020, 02:06:37 AM »
Still suspect his post may have been made in jest but if not omr is normally spot on with things but feel he is way off base here with his Assessment of fine gentleman Sf1900

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: February 16, 2020, 03:36:16 AM »
He's been treating me online for the past six months. He says I'm the most frustrating patient he's ever had and confessed that if he had to see me for in person for our therapy sessions he would seriously consider abandoning his policy of non-violence.

If I had a therapist who told me he posted on Getbig I would drop him like a ton of bricks

And why hasn't he advised you about posting on this cess pit?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #107 on: February 16, 2020, 04:16:28 AM »
If I had a therapist who told me he posted on Getbig I would drop him like a ton of bricks

And why hasn't he advised you about posting on this cess pit?

I mainly come here to talk bodybuilding and don’t really talk about anything else.

I don’t care what other people talk about. I tend to stay away from it. And obviously Pellius is joking about the treating part.
X

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #108 on: February 16, 2020, 04:41:03 AM »

Did you two discuss the cockhanging burger stealing bandit as part of your therapy?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #109 on: February 16, 2020, 05:47:54 AM »
Still suspect his post may have been made in jest but if not omr is normally spot on with things but feel he is way off base here with his Assessment of fine gentleman Sf1900

He is way off. That may quite possibly be a deliberate ploy.
I do usually agree with most of what omr has to say - Not this Time.

SF will likey Not Admit his professional field, No idea why he wouldn’t Other Than to continue
His Shame on line persona.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #110 on: February 19, 2020, 12:37:57 PM »
Did you two discuss the cockhanging burger stealing bandit as part of your therapy?

Yes, did he have you and him re-enact that troubling scenario? Suggesting different strategies and techniques to use were it to happen again? Would different strategies be used if it were a big mac or whopper in lieu of the qp w/cheese? What if it were a combo?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #111 on: February 19, 2020, 03:57:51 PM »
Yes, did he have you and him re-enact that troubling scenario? Suggesting different strategies and techniques to use were it to happen again? Would different strategies be used if it were a big mac or whopper in lieu of the qp w/cheese? What if it were a combo?

LMAO! This is never going away. I never thought what impact that one post would have made. It's hilarious!

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: February 19, 2020, 04:38:58 PM »
SF's a good man, I trust outside of GetBig.

I do think he's using us all as bait though, so he can write a book about the "Tards of the Interwebz" one day.

That, plus working on perfecting the Supinator using Vince's patented blueprints and Autozone spare parts (hydraulic improvements)... 8)
He and Rory toiling away in the Garage dressed in striped trunks and head-ragz...

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: February 19, 2020, 04:40:45 PM »
Oh ya, now back to Booty... One hot Cougar.
Not fair that Che and Chaos have the pics and I dont, "I'm very hurt with that" like Sol Rosenburg...  ;D

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #114 on: February 19, 2020, 04:44:39 PM »
LMAO! This is never going away. I never thought what impact that one post would have made. It's hilarious!

You inadvertently struck fools comic gold.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #115 on: February 19, 2020, 04:49:55 PM »
He is way off. That may quite possibly be a deliberate ploy.
I do usually agree with most of what omr has to say - Not this Time.

SF will likey Not Admit his professional field, No idea why he wouldn’t Other Than to continue
His Shame on line persona.

I think it’s because not everyone takes the internet seriously, and some don’t want all their info out there for anonymous strangers to get a hold of, i understand that aspect. Then there are those that will share everything aside from their credit card numbers, which I think it’s smart at all

That being said I work at In N Out burger, wanting to get up to being a general manager

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #116 on: February 19, 2020, 04:54:11 PM »
I think it’s because not everyone takes the internet seriously, and some don’t want all their info out there for anonymous strangers to get a hold of, i understand that aspect. Then there are those that will share everything aside from their credit card numbers, which I think it’s smart at all

That being said I work at In N Out burger, wanting to get up to being a general manager

The discount on meals is ideal for a bodybuilder.  Just cut out the bread and eat 1/4 pounders w/cheese.