Author Topic: Illuminati  (Read 11973 times)

booty

• Getbig V
Illuminati
« on: February 13, 2020, 02:08:06 PM »
It’s a bit creepy and shit stirring of you to be constantly telling people on here that you don’t think it’s me posting on my account. Why do I constantly need to prove it’s me? I don’t. Especially since we don’t know your name and what you look like. So stop fishing for pics and getting friends to message me on fb to check that it’s me on here.

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: Illuminati
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2020, 02:09:40 PM »
It’s a bit creepy and shit stirring of you to be constantly telling people on here that you don’t think it’s me posting on my account. Why do I constantly need to prove it’s me? I don’t. Especially since we don’t know your name and what you look like. So stop fishing for pics and getting friends to message me on fb to check that it’s me on here.

just post a thumbs up selfie in the next 5 mins and you can dispel any rumors, otherwise it will just linger and linger.You were never shy before about putting up your pics.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2020, 02:11:23 PM »
Who is the culprit?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2020, 02:13:41 PM »
just post a thumbs up selfie in the next 5 mins and you can dispel any rumors, otherwise it will just linger and linger.You were never shy before about putting up your pics.
No let’s see Illuminati.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2020, 02:17:42 PM »

Send a photo of yourself sitting on a balcony in Florence, Italy to Chaos. Supposedly he will edit it so your face is a white box and send it back to you so you can post it as proof that you are not a man.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2020, 02:19:10 PM »
Send a photo of yourself sitting on a balcony in Florence, Italy to Chaos. Supposedly he will edit it so your face is a white box and send it back to you so you can post it as proof that you are not a man.
Better yet..... but am I sexual?  :D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2020, 02:19:21 PM »
Haha, some people take this place way too seriously.  :D :D
X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2020, 02:20:40 PM »
Better yet..... but am I sexual?  :D

You know you are! At least I hope you still are.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2020, 02:31:01 PM »
Please post some nudes you sexy thing.

You to illuminati

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2020, 02:37:21 PM »
Booty is all woman  because Will Grant a former member and friend of mine was dating her and Will Grant  was no homo so don't go there.
plus I have pictures of Booty's vagina and Chaos does too .

LMV

• Getbig III
  • Time Out
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2020, 02:38:32 PM »

nothing a candle can't settle

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2020, 02:51:51 PM »

Hello

I posted that I thought your account was hacked as others appear to be & it wasn’t the real you.
I most certainly didn’t ask anyone to message you via Facebook.

Someone messaged me & that they would ask you & I said ok  - They Verified it was you.
Out of Courtesy I messaged you an apology - No Harm or offense intended.

I’m Big enough & old enough to answer for myself & say I’m wrong if I am
And that’s what I did to you.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2020, 02:53:05 PM »
Booty, is Illuminati sending other people to stalk you?  ??? ???
X

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2020, 02:57:26 PM »

I've never thought it was anyone but the original Booty posting under your account. If you want full confirmation that no one else can dispute, you are more than welcome to private message me with a picture of you (face showing) currently holding a cup upside down.

Let me state, that I do not believe you need any type of validation, but to shut everyone up, you can send it to me and my word to you is that no one here on this forum will see it.

"1"

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2020, 02:58:34 PM »
Booty, is Illuminati sending other people to stalk you?  ??? ???
He is telling people it’s not me on here. And the thing is he always questioning on here if it’s me on my account. Then he’ll insert a comment about me posting a pic. So this is a manipulative way of him getting me to post a pic to prove it’s me. I don’t need to prove anything especially to a faceless person. I might be blond but I am not a dumb one.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2020, 03:00:08 PM »
I've never thought it was anyone but the original Booty posting under your account. If you want full confirmation that no one else can dispute, you are more than welcome to private message me with a picture of you (face showing) currently holding a cup upside down.

Let me state, that I do not believe you need any type of validation, but to shut everyone up, you can send it to me and my word to you is that no one here on this forum will see it.

"1"

Its her...not sure why she started the thread though, I spoke to her via FB in all innocence to ask her, all the dodgy accounts lately I wanted to clarify no one was using her account..

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2020, 03:01:53 PM »
He is telling people it’s not me on here. And the thing is he always questioning on here if it’s me on my account. Then he’ll insert a comment about me posting a pic. So this is a manipulative way of him getting me to post a pic to prove it’s me. I don’t need to prove anything especially to a faceless person. I might be blond but I am not a dumb one.

That is super creepy.

Sorry that you are dealing with that.
X

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2020, 03:04:05 PM »
Its her...not sure why she started the thread though, I spoke to her via FB in all innocence to ask her, all the dodgy accounts lately I wanted to clarify no one was using her account..
Good to have you back on here.  :)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2020, 03:04:46 PM »
That is super creepy.

and here we go, the start of the beat of the getbig drums, and isnt it always you... ;)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2020, 03:06:28 PM »

Try Reading my previous post Booty.

No I’m not Telling or Asking anyone on Here.
I posted in the Joonie / Jane thread reference yourself & Others
Possibly being hacked accounts - As Stated in previous post I didn’t ask anyone to contact you.

Untangle your Knickers & Settle Down.
I sent an Apology for doubting it was & That’s Clearly Either not enough or upset you.

Fair enough my Bad.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2020, 03:07:40 PM »
Good to have you back on here.  :)

Great to see you are still here
Weathered many a storm..... ;D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2020, 03:08:33 PM »
That is super creepy.

Hmmm are you Trying your Psychology tricks again.
It’s Getbig - Not your consulting office.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2020, 03:10:33 PM »
Hmmm are you Trying your Psychology tricks again.
It’s Getbig - Not your consulting office.

he always posts like that when there is drama, he tries to initiate a pile on, did it with me years ago...

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2020, 03:10:41 PM »
Booty seems very angry.......does Lee have diarrhea?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2020, 03:12:48 PM »
he always posts like that when there is drama, he tries to initiate a pile on, did it with me years ago...

Fact is he’s a psychiatrist & tries his sillyness on here often
You can read him like a book at times.

Mixing his work & play it seems not always a good idea.